Maxwell's Story Ch. 1

Story Info
Football star Maxwell gets his first piece of pussy.
3.8k words
4.55
126.8k
21
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/25/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
the Chef
the Chef
37 Followers

This is the story of how one high school teenager fucked all the pussy he ever wanted to.

Maxwell King was a high school student with money, good looks and too much free time. He transferred to Milligan High School when his father was promoted. Good old dad was a sales rep for a software firm that handled government contracts. He traveled a lot and was rarely in town for more than two days in a week. His guilt caused him to overspend on things for his son. He used the additional salary from his promotion to by a luxury home in a Cleveland suburb and gave Maxwell the master bedroom. He also gave Maxwell a Cadillac Escalade and an American Express card.

Luckily, deep down Maxwell was a good, kind hearted kid. In fact some people considered him to be rather boring. He wasn’t into alcohol or drugs. When he wasn’t playing football or working out he was reading in a library or at home watching WKRP or sports. He didn’t even have a girlfriend to waste his money.

For an all-state linebacker he was very low key. Only a few people on his team, and his math tutor truly knew him.

His math tutor soon became his best friend. Her name was Kennedy Chang. She was a cute senior at the high school who liked to wear big baggy sweat clothes. Maxwell had never seen her outside of those baggy things. He thought she might have been trying to cover up a weight problem. Maxwell really liked her eyes. She had inherited the deep inviting pools of brown from her Chinese mother. She kept the light brown hair she inherited from her White father cut about four inches below her neck. Her smile, like sunshine, could make a dark alley look like a park at 11am.

Kennedy had only two friends. Maxwell and Jenny. Jenny was a another Asian student at the high school. They were together most of the school day since they shared all their classes.

But outside of school Kennedy tutored Maxwell three times a week and even came by the house on some Sunday afternoons.

But there was one thing about Maxwell that no one knew. No one at all. If most men had was Maxwell had they would scream it at the top of their lungs and made sure every one knew. But Maxwell was a truly humble man. He really thought that for most women size didn’t matter. But Maxwell was about to find out just how full of shit a lot of women are.

The truth about Maxwell’s gigantic fat black dick was about to hit the fan. See this wasn’t just a garden variety big ol’ dick. If NASA could design a dick Maxwell’s fuck tool would be the one. It was a footlong pussy punisher, covered with frighteningly thick veins and ridges. Maxwell was born to spread tight twats open and fill gaping holes up completely.

Silly Maxwell thought most dicks were just like his. This is what happens when responsible sex education is kept away from the youth of our country.

***

Francis was home from Cleveland State University. The house was empty except for her blabber mouthed freshman sister Cindy. The year wasn’t nearly over yet and Cindy had already become the Milligan High School queen of gossip. She listened in on Francis’ phone conversation with amusement

Francis slammed the phone down. She had just found out that her college boyfriend Peter had cheated on her again. Francis was crying when her little sister came up behind her and hugged her.

“You should just dump him,” Cindy said “he’s a loser. Rumor has it he fucks crackheads.”

“I always get my heart broken. Time after time I kept taking him back. I kept believing his apologies until now. It’s over!”

Cindy had an idea. “C’mon lets go for a drive.” She grabbed the keys to dad’s corvette out of Francis‘ pocket. Francis really wasn’t in the mood to do much of anything but she agreed to go any way. Cindy was a pretty good driver for someone without a license. After a few minutes they arrived at Milligan High and got out of the car.

“Doesn’t Peter hate football?” Cindy asked.

“Yeah, He thinks all football players are stupid morons. Especially the black ones.”

“This coming from a man who fucks crackheads and pledged a fraternity where you have to get branded on the ass to get in.”

They walked up to the football practice field. There was one man running laps on the track. “See that guy right there?” Cindy said while pointing at Maxwell.

“Yeah”

“His name is Maxwell King. He’s an all state linebacker. He has a 3.5 gpa., an Escalade, a gold card Is 6’ 3”. Has no girlfriend or babies. Practically lives alone in what may as well be a mansion. And is kinda cute.”

Francis took a moment to admire his muscles and his ass. “What are you getting at?”

“This is the type of guy you should go out with. It’s sure to make Peter jealous.”

“But... he’s black”

Cindy was shocked at her sister’s uncoolness. “God Francis! Racism is so seventies. This is a nice, harmless man. You just might be surprised at the fun you could have with a nice guy.”

“Why don’t you date him?”

“I only date seniors.”

Francis began to be intrigued with Maxwell. He was cute. He had handsome muscles. Going out with him once couldn’t hurt. It would be just the thing to put Peter in her past once and for all.

“How do you know that he’ll go out with me?”

“Have you looked in the mirror lately? I guarantee you that when he is done with his workout he will come right up those stairs and ask you out. You wait here. I’ll get us a couple of cokes.”

Cindy ran off. Francis stood waiting.

***

Another mile and I’ll be done for today, Maxwell thought to himself. As he ran past the door to the locker rooms he thought he heard a voice.

“Psst. C’mere Maxwell”

Maxwell thought he recognized the voice. He walked toward the door and saw Cindy ‘Canyonmouth’. Maxwell knew that Cindy controlled all gossip in the school. This can’t be good.

“What’s up?” Maxwell said.

“You’re about to do yourself a favor. There’s a girl at the top of the stairs waiting for you to ask her out.”

“Who?”

“My older sister Francis. She just dumped her boyfriend and needs a nice guy like you to show her a good time.”

“Why me?”

“Well, reason one is that you’re a nice guy. Reason two is I know you aint dating. And reason three is you owe me a favor.”

“How do I owe you a favor?”

“Remember that kid who left the team and whose starting spot you took over.”

“I do. There was a rumor going around that he was gang raped by some Canadians last summer and was in a gay porno flick.”

“It wasn’t true. I just spread that rumor to get him out and you in.”

“Why?”

“Dammit you ass. He sucked! I want the best for my school. Which is you.”

Mabye I do owe her a favor. “You’re sure you want me to date your sister?”

“Have I steered you wrong yet?”

Well, I guess not. “I guess it wont hurt to ask someone out for once. I’ve just got a few more laps to run then I’ll climb the stairs. What does she look like?”

When Maxwell turned toward Cindy for an answer to his question she was already gone. Maxwell finished his workout then walked up the stairs where Francis was waiting for him at. She was standing against a wall wearing a white tank top and a pair of tan shorts. Maxwell thought she looked like a stereotypical California beach girl. She had bright blonde hair and he guessed that her breasts were about a C cup. She had long, firm, tan legs. Her eyes were blue and she had a cute looking little nose.

He wasn’t quite sure what to ask her. “Do you go to school here?” he said.

“Used to two years ago.”

That was enough to break the ice. They struck up an awkward conversation and when Maxwell finally got around to asking her out she accepted. Tomorrow night they would see a movie and go to Francis’ favorite restaurant.

***

When classes ended on Friday, Kennedy went running thru the school hallways. She was hoping to get a ride home from Maxwell or maybe just hang out with him at his house and rent a movie. She managed to catch up with him just as he was getting into his SUV. “Maxwell!” she yelled.

“Hey Kennedy! Need a ride?”

“Yup.” Kennedy climbed in on the passenger side. “What are you up to tonight?”

“I’ve got a date with a college girl.” Maxwell said. He had a slight grin on his face.

Kennedy was shocked. She didn’t know he was interested in anyone. And she wondered where Maxwell met a college student.

“She’s Cindy ‘Canyonmouth’s sister. She just broke up with her boyfriend and Cindy wanted me to ask her out”

“’Canyonmouth’? You might be asking for trouble with that one.”

“Hopefully not. She probably wont be too interested in me anyway, being on the rebound and all. Besides, it’s probably a good idea to stay on Cindy’s good side if I can.”

“Why is that?”

“Remember that story about Rick? Turns out she spread that rumor around until he just decided to leave school.”

“I knew it. I bet she’s spreading that story about the Math teacher fucking students too.”

“Maybe. I would simply prefer to have my name out of any stories thank you very much. Francis is pretty nice though. Hopefully, I’ll have a good time.”

Kennedy sunk down into her seat slightly. She didn’t know why she was upset about Maxwell having a date. She felt like she should be happy for her best friend, but for some reason she just couldn’t be.

***

Maxwell and Francis’ date was going very well. She was surprised at just how sweet he was.Cindy was right, she thought. She hadn’t considered going out with him again until now.

They were talking during dinner and it seemed as though they were becoming good friends very quickly. She figured out during their conversation that Maxwell was a virgin. She found it impressive. Most guys Maxwell’s age had already become pretty sleazy. She also felt a little sorry for him. If she had stayed a virgin during high school she would have gone insane. Her sex drive was simply too high.

It was at that point that Francis decided to give Maxwell a blow job. If they were going to continue dating she would have waited but it seemed as though they were becoming friends more than boyfriend and girlfriend. She wasn’t sure if she was ready for a relationship again or if Maxwell was going to ask her out again. This way Maxwell would be happy with their date and always remember it and for her she would have a clean break with her boyfriend.

She looked at her watch and yawned. “I think I’m ready to go home.” she said to Maxwell.

When the SUV pulled in front of Francis’ parents house she invited Maxwell inside for a moment. Once inside she told Maxwell to wait on the couch for a moment. Francis wanted to get a look around the house to make sure that her sister was either gone or asleep. She heard a radio playing in her sister’s room. She heard no other noises and decided that her sister had fallen asleep listening to music. She poured a drink for her and Maxwell and went back to the living room. She dimmed the lights a little.

She handed the drink to Maxwell. “Thanks, I’m thirsty.” he said.

Francis knew that Maxwell had no experience with alcohol but was suprised when he tried to down the entire glass of scotch like it was cool-aid. “Wait!” she said too late.

Maxwell started coughing but to his credit didn’t throw up or spit it out. He crumpled down on the couch and looked at Francis. “That was scotch,” she said “I thought we would just sip on it.”

After a few minutes he began wobbling from side to side on the couch. Francis knew he was drunk out of his shoes but at his size he wouldn’t be drunk for long. Francis decided now was the time. She pushed his head down toward the end of the couch and started kissing his mouth and neck.

“Wha you doing?” Maxwell drunkenly moaned.

“Shhhhh.”

She could feel Maxwell moving his drunken hands up and down her back and knew he was starting to get into their make out session. She then went right for his pants. She thought Maxwell had some kind out wallet in his pants that was digging into her stomach and annoying her. When she yanked his pants and underwear down something smacked her across the forehead. She looked up and got the shock of her life.

Francis was staring at the underside of the biggest, scariest damn dick she had ever seen. She grabbed it and it was red hot to the touch. “HOLY SHIT!” she yelled far too loudly. She started stroking it up and down with both hands as she stared at it with amazement.

“Mmmmm good” Maxwell grunted.

Francis touched her tongue to it and liked the taste. Something took a hold of her senses and she attacked the nasty rod like an urchin dying from malnutrition. She licked up and down the bottom of the shaft until it was coated with saliva. She then repeated the procedure on the top and the sides. She then twirled her tongue around the head over and over until it too was coated. Next she sucked the pre-cum off the pee-slit.

“Oh yeah.” Maxwell responded.

***

Cindy was upstairs waiting for her boyfriend to wake up so she could try to fuck him again. She thought he was pretty good but he needed to take a nap after he came for about 40 minutes. She heard her sister yell out and decided to go downstairs and see what was going on. She crept down the stairs silently and noticed the lights in the living room had been dimmed. She peeked around the corner into the living room and her eyes nearly popped out of her head.

Maxwell was laid back on the couch with his pants around his ankles. His huge, ugly, thick dick was sticking at least ten inches up in the air and two inches into her sisters mouth. Francis was bobbing her head up and down on a small portion of Maxwell’s dick while stroking the rest of it with both hands.

Fuckin shit!, Cindy thought, Maxwell’s got the biggest dick in school. Fuck, the biggest dick I ever seen or heard of. She thought about fucking him but decided that his huge dick would break her into pieces. Her tiny body was more than satisfied with her boyfriends five inch pee-pee. She decided that Maxwell had a real dick and all she would ever be able to deal with were little pee-pees. Saddened she went back to her room and woke her boyfriend.

“You have to go home,” she said “Use the back door.”

***

Francis was continuing to stuff her mouth with Maxwell’s dick. She continued to bob her head up and down. She had managed to get about four inches of dick into her mouth and throat without gagging. Maxwell was moaning and grunting with pleasure. His movements began to get more sober after a while and she could tell the alcohol was beginning to wear off.

Francis kept sucking. She could feel herself being aroused at the thought of shoving this massive thing inside her. Her pussy began to moisten. Francis had never considered fucking anyone on the first date until now. She was afraid she would be considered a slut. Maxwell’s big dick was beginning to change her mind. She wasn’t sure if she would get this chance again. Her blow job wasn’t close to getting Maxwell to cum and at this point she was getting so horny she just needed to get herself off. She had never been this wet. Her panties were soaked.

The largest thing Francis had ever had inside her was a 10 inch dildo. She thought there was a possibility the she could get all of Maxwell inside of her. She felt so desperate and slutty. Dammit, I’ve got to have that black dick in me. I need to cum.

Francis stood up and lifted her dress up over her head and cast it across the room. She quickly dropped her soaking wet panties and stepped out of them.

She straddled Maxwell’s dick and touched the tip to her cunt lips. Chills went up her spine as she steadied herself to take him inside her. The head began to enter her. Maxwell lifted his head up and looked at Francis. Francis knew he was now fully aware of what was going on but was thankful he made no move to stop her. She looked down at him and pushed the rest of the head in.

“God Max.” she said. then she yelled, “I’M CUMMING!”

She looked down at his handsome face. “Your dick is so huge. I had to have it.”

She pushed down slowly until six inches were inside her. She started breathing heavily. “I’M CUMMING... I’M CUMMING AGAIN... OH GOD.” Her body began quivering. Her juices began running down the rest of his dick.

After a moment, Francis continued her decent down Maxwell’s dick. At nine inches she began writhing around and stammering, “oh shit Maxwell. OHSHITOHSHITOHSHIT!” Francis didn’t think she could take anymore inside her. She could feel every vein and ridge throbbing inside her and opening her up. Then Maxwell grabbed her around the waist with both hands and shoved her down until their pubic hairs ground together. Francis then unleashed a scream that gave Maxwell a headache. Maxwell held her in place until she relaxed.

Finally the powerful orgasm subsided and Francis bent over and rested on Maxwell’s chest. “God you’re good.” she said while looking into Maxwell’s eyes. She realized this was what she needed. Maxwell simply smiled back at her, saying nothing. Francis then started fucking Maxwell. She moved herself up and down Maxwell’s big dick trying to pump the cum out of it. Maxwell started thrusting his hips upward on her downstrokes and she could tell he was enjoying her pussy.

Maxwell started thrusting himself inside her even harder. He was fucking her hard enough now to send her up to the very tip of his dick and then back down again. Francis now relaxed and took stroke after stroke. She came again and the next words that flew out of her mouth shocked her. “MAXWELL YOU ARE MY GOD! KEEP RAMMING ME WITH YOUR FAT BLACK DICK!”

“Do all women love dick like you do?”

Francis arched her head back and confessed the truth within her very soul. “ALL WOMEN WILL LOVE YOUR BIG BLACK DICK! ESPECIALLY SPOILED WHITE WOMEN LIKE ME! I HAVE NEVER DREAMED OF BEING FUCKED LIKE THIS!” A tear rolled down her face as she came once again. Francis felt like a filthy slut but didn’t care.

Maxwell’s rhythm started to shift and Francis knew he was about to cum. She could feel another orgasm begin to build within her as well and wanted to cum at the same time.This is the best fuck I’ve ever had in my life. She bent over again and started kissing him passionately. She began to nibble on his neck and ears. Maxwell gripped her ass and waist tightly.

“Oh god.” Maxwell said as he fired his semen inside of Francis’ womb.

“YES! CUM INSIDE ME!” Francis yelled into his face. When the hot fluid hit her walls it pushed Francis over the edge into her most powerful orgasm yet. She howled like a dying dog. As they came together they flailed about and were lucky they didn’t fall off of the couch. Francis then passed out and fell against Maxwell with a loud smack. Maxwell left her there and went to sleep.

***

Francis woke up the next morning under a blanket but still on the couch. She was wearing noting but her bra and socks. Cindy was sitting in a nearby chair watching a cartoon on television.

“I saw you trying to suck that monster dick last night. By the way next time you fuck at home could you keep it down. You gave me nightmares.”

“Did you know he was hung like that?”

“No! I was as shocked as you were. Probably more since I pride myself on knowing these things beforehand.”

Francis stood up. Her back and thighs flared with pain. “Oww, I can barely walk” She staggered into the bathroom to take a shower.

“Good thing mom and dad are out of town.” Cindy yelled behind her.

Once the shower came on, Cindy picked up the phone and proceeded to perform what she felt her solemn duty was; telling people about things that were none of her business or theirs. Within three hours the news was all across school. As most rumors are, this was slightly distorted. Maxwell fucked Cindy’s sister Francis friday night with his footlong dick. Maxwell is hung like a horse. Maxwell fucked some girl with his horse dick. Maxwell bought a horse and fucked some girl while riding on top of it. Maxwell has a cannon in his pants. Maxwell bought a cannon and shot some girl in the pants the other night.

the Chef
the Chef
37 Followers
12