Maxwell's Story Ch. 2

Story Info
Maxwell gets a math teacher.
5.1k words
4.66
113.7k
14
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/25/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
the Chef
the Chef
37 Followers

Maxwell walked thru the school hallways Monday morning. He could hear the whispers behind and around him and it was beginning to become annoying. Kennedy ran to catch up with him.

“Maxwell wait.”

Maxwell recognized her voice and waited for her to sprint to his side. “Hey Kennedy.”

“Some weird stories are going around about you and a horse.”

Maxwell grunted in frustration and then replied, “Yeah, this is pretty good even for ‘Canyonmouth’”

“What happened on Friday? I left messages but you never called back.”

“Got laid.” Maxwell turned to Kennedy and looked into the eyes of his best friend. “I’m sorry I didn’t call you back. I spent the rest of the weekend thinking.”

“About what?”

“I don’t want you to take this the wrong way, but you’ll probably be seeing a lot less of me.”

“Why?”

“Kennedy, I just found out that I have been fooling myself about life. I have a footlong black dick. I should be fucking the shit out of every woman I choose to.” A girl walked by and Maxwell stared at her as though he were trying to rip her skirt off with his eyes. “Like her, she ignores me in 3rd period, she’s begging for my dick.”

Kennedy gasped. Maxwell could see the shock within her eyes. He grabbed her by her shoulders.

“Kennedy, you have been the greatest friend I could ever ask for. I will honor our friendship by not destroying your pussy. You mean more to me than this other dick bait that roams the halls. I hope you will still tutor me and be my friend; but rest assured when you do not see me and I am not playing football or working out, I will be fucking someone.”

“Maxwell, I will always be your friend. You’re scaring me.”

Maxwell could see that Kennedy didn’t understand. How could she. All she would have to do is put on a bit of make up and stop wearing such baggy clothes. Even if she was a pig underneath those baggy clothes, men would fall in love with her eyes alone. Maxwell knew she would make some lucky guy a great wife someday. He was an all-state linebacker who had money and a house to himself and women still pretty much ignored him. There were times they acted like he wasn’t even there. He would make them remember them. “Don’t worry. I’m not a rapist or something. I plan on fucking two women this week. They will ask for my dick. When they are fucked every other woman in this school will beg for my dick.”

Maxwell walked into his math class and saw his teacher giving him a funny look. He took his seat.

***

When Maxwell walked into class, Kennedy noticed his math teacher looking him up and down. She’s undressing him with her eyes, she thought. Oh my god.

***

Later that day, Maxwell walked to his Escalade. He had just completed his workout and was thinking about his plan to line up pussy for the rest of his life. The first one I’ll fuck is Kyra Morris. I’ve wanted to anyway. The bitch is dating the point guard of the basketball team and is the most popular girl in school. I have to admit she’s a fine ass woman even if she’s stuck up. I can’t understand why she will only date white guys. Once I fuck her all her popular ass kissers will be jealous and want to fuck me too.

Maxwell saw a woman standing by his SUV. As he walked closer he recognized her. It was Mrs. Whipman his math teacher.

“Maxwell, I have been waiting for a ride for a few hours. Could you take me home?”

Even with his thoughts centered on his pussy crusade, Maxwell was a sucker for a lady needing assistance. “Sure Mrs. Whipman. Get in.”

It was a fifteen minute drive to Mrs. Whipman’s house. They pulled up to a modest looking ranch style home. She looked at Maxwell as if she were trying to think of something to say. He thought that was nice. She doesn’t know how to thank me..

“I like to soak in the jacuzzi after a workout so I’ll go home now.”

“I just so happen to have an indoor jacuzzi. You can come in if you like.”

“Great.”

Maxwell went inside and Mrs. Whipman told him he could just borrow some of her husbands swim trunks if he liked. She handed them to him still in the package and led him to the room where the jacuzzi was. When she left the room Maxwell stripped out of his clothes and put on the trunks. His dick was uncomfortable inside them. He looked around to make sure Mrs. Whipman wasn’t watching and took them off. He got into the tub nude. As the water swirled around him he went into a completely relaxed state of mind.

“Do you care if I get in?” Mrs. Whipman asked. Maxwell looked up in shock at Mrs. Whipman in a robe. She didn’t know he was naked. He was about to warn her when her robe fell to her feet. As she slowly lowered herself into the tub Maxwell measured up every inch of her body. She was a tanned Cuban woman with amber eyes. Her five foot eight inch body nearly had the firmness of a champion athlete. Her black string bikini barely covered it. Maxwell admired her washboard stomach then glanced into a mirror behind her. She had the most incredible plump firm ass he had ever seen.

“You look great. How old are you Mrs. Whipman? 30?”

“Thank you Maxwell. I’m 41.”

The room started getting warmer for some reason as Maxwell felt her stare. “Do you work out?”

“Aerobics four times a week.”

Maxwell could feel his dick hardening. He tried to calm it down. He didn’t want a married woman to see his hard dick. “Your husband must be proud.”

She slid next to Maxwell. “My husband is an asshole. He’s fucking his secretary and says he doesn’t love me anymore. I brought you here to seduce you but...” Tears exploded from her face. “I just miss being held. He hasn’t touched me in years. I still love him and can’t leave.” Then inexplicably the tears dried up. She put her head on Maxwell’s chest for about ten seconds.

She lifted her head and looked up. Maxwell looked down at the most beautiful, yet most pathetic sight he had ever seen; a woman in pain. He felt her hand creeping up his thigh. “I have needs,” she whispered.

Maxwell was shocked this was happening. He had never set out to fuck teachers. Then he heard Mrs. Whipman’s voice inside his head. Fuck me, Fuck me, FUCK ME.

Maxwell untied and snatched off her bikini top. He stood up and pointed his rock hard dick at her mouth. “Is this what you need Mrs. Whipman?”

She grabbed him to make sure it was real. “Jesus... the rumor was true”, she said.

“You’ve been thinking about my dick all day haven’t you Mrs. Whipman?

Maxwell could feel her breath on the head of his dick when she answered. “Yes Maxwell.”

“Imagining just how big could it be?”

She put her other hand on it and began stroking it. It began getting harder and she needed to use some strength to keep it parallel with her lips. “Yes Maxwell. It’s bigger than I could’ve thought possible.”

Maxwell’s dick and balls were beginning to ache. He couldn’t wait anymore and grabbed the back of Mrs. Whipman’s head and forced the head of his dick in her mouth. “Suck this dick like you know you need to.”

Mrs. Whipman wiggled her tongue on the pee-slit of Maxwell’s dick while it was inside her mouth. A glob of semen came out and she quickly swallowed it. She pulled her head back to speak. “You... taste good.” Maxwell forced his dick back in again.

“Suck it like the slut you are.” Maxwell said loudly. He voice became deep and resonant as his need to cum intensified.

She pulled her head back again. Her eyes were pleading. “I’m not a slut.” she said meekly

Maxwell became enraged. She’s gonna take this dick, he thought. He arched her head up and looked her right in the face. “You are a slut and you know it. Only a slut like you would drag me out to her house and get me in a jacuzzi. Then you slide that body over against me and stare up at me with those slut eyes. Suck it bitch.” Maxwell pushed her head down on his dick. She ravenously attacked it.

She sucked on the pee-slit and then took three inches of dick in her mouth. The three inches plunged in and out of her mouth while she stroked the rest with both her hands. A slurping sound filled the room.

“That’s right you slut. Suck it. Suck it.” Maxwell looked down at Mrs. Whipman. Her eyes were filled with joy. She started taking more and more of Maxwell’s dick. He could feel his dick penetrating her throat and she was down to six inches. Maxwell noticed her back was arched and he instinctively started fucking her face.

He had gotten another inch down her throat when he knew he had reached her limit. His rhythm began to shift and he knew he was close. “You’re... good”, he stammered. Suddenly Maxwell’s body locked up and he grunted. Mrs. Whipman took two loads of semen down her throat before she could react. She jerked backward and took another shot in the face. She put the head back in her mouth and took three more loads. She swallowed the first two and then savored the last. She then took one last gulp and let out a gasp of satisfaction.

“You liked that didn’t you slut.”

“Yes, I... loved it.” she admitted. She had a huge smile on her face.

She has a stomach full of my sperm and she loved every drop. Maxwell then noticed that his dick was still rock hard. It didn’t hurt any more but Mrs. Whipman’s antics had him so horny he could barely wait to fuck. He grabbed her bikini top and wiped her face off with it

She gazed down with a look of shock at how hard and ugly Maxwell’s dick was. “Do all black men have dicks like yours?” she asked.

“I wouldn’t know.” Maxwell pulled her to her feet and spun her around. He took one look at her juicy ass and ripped her bikini bottoms off. He then shoved her down on all fours roughly and kneeled behind her.

“Oh god.” she moaned. “Not in the ass.”

Uhh gross, Maxwell thought, no way I could fit this dick in her asshole.... could I? He decided not to try his luck; for now pussies would be fine. Maxwell grabbed his dick and started slapping Mrs. Whipman’s pussy lips with it. Her body shivered with anticipation. He grabbed a fist full of her hair near her scalp with his left hand and turned it so he could see her face. “It’s time for your pussy to swallow black meat slut.”

“Oh god... I’ts gonna hurt.” She grabbed the edge of the jacuzzi and shook in fear.

“Not for long.” Maxwell pushed inside with one long, steady, slow stroke until he met firm resistance at seven inches. She was far tighter than he expected. He held still while she writhed in pleasure from his thickness. This was the first pussy he had gotten while sober and he was going to enjoy it.

“Shit, your big black dick is killing me.”

Her juices were rapidly flowing in an attempt to lubricate Maxwell’s dick. Maxwell began slowly pumping with seven inches of his meaty rod. On the third stroke Mrs. Whipman had her first orgasm in years.

“OH FUUUCK.” her eyes rolled back in her head and her pussy produced a thick fluid. Maxwell put both hands around her waist and forced another inch in. She came again. “UUUUHHHHHH.” Her body convulsed.

How did Francis take my whole dick and this bitch can’t. This pussy is better though.. It’s tighter. “This is what you wanted, isn’t it?”

“Yes, I....” Mrs. Whipman’s voice became a high pitched moan as Maxwell suddenly began pounding her with eight inches of thick black dick. “FUCK ME! FUCK ME! I LOVE YOUR BLACK DICK!”
Orgasms began going off in her repeatedly.

For thirty minutes Maxwell kept up his relentless attack. Mrs. Whipman had cum so many times she began to drool onto the floor outside the jacuzzi. Maxwell lost control of his body and forced another inch inside her has he came Mrs. Whipman screamed in pleasure as load after load of healthy black semen was fired into her womb. Maxwell grunted as some primal instinct paralyzed him until his testicles were completely emptied. They both collapsed into the water with a splash.

Mrs. Whipman was barely conscious as she lied with her head and torso over the side of the jacuzzi. Unable to move as Maxwell began to get dressed.

“Have you fucked other students?” He asked.

“Yes.”

Maxwell turned to leave. “See you in class tomorrow.”

“My husband doesn’t come home until nine or ten pm sometimes. Will you fuck me again tomorrow?”

“Why should I?” Maxwell wasn’t about to let this interfere with his pussy crusade.

“Oh please,” she said “your black dick fucks like nothing else can. I need it.”

“I will fuck you anytime I like. And if you want this dick to get buried in you again you will begin showing me some respect. Start by calling me Mr. King.”

“Yes, Mr. King.”

This is awesome. “See you in class tomorrow.”

Maxwell jumped into his SUV, pulled out of the driveway, and broke the speed limit driving home.

***

Tuesday evening, Kennedy was tutoring Maxwell at his house when the doorbell rang. Maxwell yelled out, “the door is open.”. Kennedy heard someone enter and after a moment Cindy ’Canyonmouth’ the gossip queen stood in front of them in the dining room.

“What’s she doing here?” Kennedy asked.

“She’s going to do me a favor.” Maxwell replied.

“Why should I?” Cindy said “You wont fuck me.”

Kennedy could see that Maxwell was disgusted by the suggestion. Looking at Cindy she could see why. She looked like a young child even though she was a freshmen. Kennedy remained silent.

“You have Mrs. Whipman for math don’t you?”

“Yes.”

“How would you like to flunk it?”

“I’m getting an A.”

“You walk out of this house without agreeing to this favor and she will flunk your skinny ass.”

Cindy gasped, “You fucked her.”

“That’s right, and she’ll do anything I say for another dose of this dick.”

Cindy hung her head low. “What’s the favor?”

“You will inform the proper people that I will be throwing a party here on wednesday. You will ensure that Kyra Morris and all of her close friends will be there.”

“Anyone else?”

“Yes, her boyfriend Tommy and his other girlfriend.”

“She goes to a different school. It’ll be hard.”

“Work your magic.”

“What else?”

“A group of thirty to fifty others should be fine. I don’t really care who. You may leave now”

Cindy turned and walked away. The front door slammed behind her.

“You sure you know what you’re doing.” Kennedy asked.

“Yeah. I’m gonna fuck Kyra Morris like she deserves to be fucked.” Maxwell smiled deviously.

They continued their studies. Kennedy tried to put the image of Kyra Morris’s legs locked around Maxwell’s body out of her mind but she couldn’t. Suddenly, Maxwell stood up. “Want a snack?” he asked. She turned her head right in front of his crotch and said, “No thank you.” This was the closest she had been to his dick and she had no choice but to get a look at the enormous bulge that she had never noticed before. Oh shit, she thought, it’s monstrous. Maxwell turned to walk to the kitchen and she was thankful he didn’t seem to notice her stare.

The image of Kyra Morris being stuffed with Maxwell’s dick filled her mind again. She began to feel ill.

***

The party was on the verge of raging out of control and Maxwell was getting sick of playing hostess. He turned to Cindy and said, “Where is she?”

Cindy shrugged and said, “She’ll be here.”

The music was beginning to hurt his ears and people were drinking in his pristine home. Luckily he had confiscated all cigarettes but some people lounging in the back yard were passing around a joint. He was about to go throw them out when he heard someone throw up. He drug Cindy thru a mass of people to the site of the greasy spill. “Clean this up” he said to Cindy.

Maxwell went up the stairs to an hallway that overlooked the living area and led to the bedrooms. From here he could see almost all of the partiers and make sure no one decided to use his house as a motel. He had a bird’s eye view when Kyra and Tommy walked into the party. Kyra’s medium brown colored body looked incredible. She was wearing a white dress that put her impressive cleavage on display. Maxwell had judged her breasts to be just a touch smaller than a D cup but the push up bra she was obviously wearing made them look huge. The dress extended just past her knees and was slit up the right side. Her legs looked strong and solid. I‘m gonna get those thighs clamped around me tonight if it kills me. Maxwell knew it was just a matter of time before his plan would take effect

Ten minutes was all it took for Tommy’s other girlfriend to spot them and walk up to them. It was even better than he imagined it could be. It turned out Tommy’s other girlfriend was four months pregnant. Maxwell went down the stairs and moved closer in an attempt to hear what was going on. Even after that he couldn’t hear but seeing was good enough.

The other girlfriend’s name was Teresa. She stepped right into Tommy’s face and started screaming at him. Maxwell knew that Kyra had gone out with Tommy for at least a year. The anger and embarrassment of being confronted with evidence of her boyfriend’s indiscretions was evident on her face. Tommy was already drunk and could offer no believable defense. Kyra punched him in the face and knocked him to the floor. Tommy crawled off toward the front door and Teresa took a good look at Kyra. Teresa wasn’t one tenth as attractive as Kyra and she knew it. She turned toward Tommy and kicked him. Then she helped him up and left with him.

Kyra stood there for a moment fighting back tears. Then she ran up the stair and into a bathroom. Maxwell smiled and retrieved his supplies.

***

Maxwell unlocked the bathroom door and stepped inside. “Go away!” Kyra yelled. Maxwell stood there for a moment and then sat on the floor. Kyra’s face was buried in her hands. When she looked up Maxwell could see that tears had ruined her makeup.

“What do you want?”

“I wanted to see if you were okay. Are you?”

“My boyfriends a prick. I don’t have a ride home. And I don’t want anyone to see me like this.”

“Drink this.” Maxwell pushed a glass of rum and coke into her hand. She hesitated for a moment then drank it down. Then Maxwell doused a washcloth under the faucet and began to wipe Kyra’s face gently. She looked just as pretty with her makeup off. Maxwell then handed her another drink.

“Thank you,” she said.

“If you like you can relax in my father’s bedroom until the party’s over and then I’ll take you home.”

“This is your house?” she asked. Maxwell could tell the alcohol was taking effect. “You’re Maxwell King right?”

“Yup. Lets get out of this bathroom.”

Maxwell let her by the hand to his father’s bedroom. He had a security system set up in the closet to see the whole house including this room. Maxwell flipped a switch to turn on a video camera and eyed the remote control on the night stand by the bed. He then sat Kyra down on the bed and sat beside her. He reached over and handed her another drink. It seemed as though she wanted to be drunk. Maxwell took a good look down into her cleavage

“I always thought that guy was a boob. What did you see in him anyway?”

“He was my first boyfriend. I lost my virginity to him. I loved that asshole. He bought me things.”

“I hope you don’t take this the wrong way but I think you can do ten times better than him.”

“Most guys wont even talk to me. Look what it took to get even you to have a conversation with me.”

Maxwell suddenly felt a bit guilty. He thought back and realized that she was right. All of the friends he had seen her with were girls. No guys ever talked to her. Could they have been afraid, he asked himself. He was a bit ashamed for thinking she was a stuck up bitch.

“Guys look at me from across a room and I can tell all they want to do is fuck me.”

“You can’t blame them for that. Look at you. You’re awesome.” Maxwell couldn’t tell if it was the alcohol or his comment that made her smile.

the Chef
the Chef
37 Followers
12