Maxwell's Story Ch. 3

Story Info
Will they or won't they?
11.1k words
4.74
83.6k
11
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/25/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
the Chef
the Chef
37 Followers

Maxwell relaxed in his Escalade waiting. From here he could see the tennis courts where Tina McKee was practicing. She was ranked number fifteen among U.S. high school players. Maxwell admired her thru a pair of binoculars. She was five foot eight and had the body of a world class athlete. Her arms and legs were powerful and firm. Her skin was a bit more pale than he would expect from someone who spent as much time in the sun as he thought she did; yet it wasn’t unhealthy. She had short cut blonde hair and it was tied into a pony tail. The pony tail sat high on the back of her head and it looked very cute. Her C cup breasts bounced up and down as she chased that fuzzy yellow ball around on the court. Maxwell noticed a definite sensuality to her as he watched her. Sweat poured off her body. Every muscle she had tensed as she swung her racket again and again, sending the ball back across the court.

She must workout even harder than I do, Maxwell thought. He looked at her lips and couldn’t help but imagine pushing his footlong black dick into her mouth. He wondered how much she would be sweating when he was pushing his dick up into what had to be a vise like pussy.How could she be a lesbian? Maxwell hoped it was simply because she hadn’t been fucked well enough by a man. Tonight he planned on being the one.

After her workout she jumped into a Volkswagen Jetta and drove; Maxwell followed. She drove straight to a blue, one story house that was surrounded by police. Maxwell parked a safe distance away.What the hell is going on here? he asked himself. He got a closer look with his binoculars. There were several policemen walking about and talking to what appeared to be neighbors. He also saw men wearing black jackets with DEA printed in large white letters on the back of them. They pulled an ugly woman wearing a t-shirt and boxer shorts out of the house. They roughly slammed her down on the hood of a police car. Other men brought boxes and plants out of the house.It’s a drug bust. Is that ugly chick a dealer? There goes the neighborhood.

***

Tina was fighting to try to get past some of the police officers. “What’s going on?” she asked.

“That ugly bitch there is a drug dealer. We’re taking her in and impounding her ’merchandise’. The bitch is going to a little place I like to call ’Sing-Sing’. What’s it to you young lady?”

Tina spoke without thinking, “I live here.”

The officer quickly grabbed her. “Well maybe you can answer a few questions for us then.” He put her in cuffs and began to pull her. Tina jerked back out of instinctive fear. The officer then dragged her roughly through a puddle of mud and slammed her onto a different car.

Oh my god, she thought,I’m screwed. Tina never thought living with her lover would ever come to this. She never even knew that she was a dealer. Now all of those late night guests and that funny smell that seemed to pervade the house made sense. Tina wasn’t in on it. She had only tried marijuana once and what a mistake that was. Tears filled her eyes as she thought back to how she got into this mess to begin with.

Tina’s only experience with sex was with her boyfriend a few times. She was uncomfortable and he was just bad at it. She then started fantasizing about women. She had french kissed a friend of hers a few times and they touched each others pussies but that was about it. Tina didn’t know if she was straight, gay, or bisexual. One weekend her parents went out of town and her friends persuaded her to have a party.


Her friends invited that ugly bitch to attend. The bitch pulled out a joint and handed it to her. Her friends started daring her to smoke it. She didn’t want to but she felt she had to in front of her friends. She placed it on her lips and inhaled deeply. She didn’t know that the joint was laced with something and the next thing she knew it was morning. She was buck naked on the living room floor and the ugly woman was eating her pussy.


Tina was not strong enough to push the woman off of her. She ate Tina’s pussy like a starved animal. Tina’s body betrayed her with a weak orgasm and she was so shocked she didn’t know what to do. Then she saw her parents standing over them. In a blur she was thrown out of the house. She had no place to go when her ‘friends’ turned her away. They didn’t want to be associated with a lesbian. They said she acted just like a slut at the party. The only relative she had lived in another state and the high school there didn’t have a tennis team. She felt she had no choice but to move in with the ugly bitch who drugged her. She became a monster on the tennis courts but at ‘home’ she often felt like a piece of meat. She felt forced to submit to lesbian sex whenever her lover wanted it. Sometimes it was good, but mainly she was just trying to hold on until she could get a college scholarship.

Now that was over. No college would want to take a chance on a lesbian tennis player who was caught up in a drug bust.

Through tear clouded eyes, Tina noticed a black guy talking to one of the officers. She started crying loudly like a baby.

***

Maxwell had managed to get the attention of the officer in charge. The officer looked at him skeptically. “You say you’ve got an important lead in this case, huh? Let’s hear it.”

“You’re making a mistake with that girl your officer dragged thru the mud over there.”

“How so?”

Maxwell held a newspaper article featuring Tina in front of his face. “Look man, this girl does nothing but play tennis. There is no way she is involved in a drug dealing ring.”

“Well it wouldn’t be the first time an athlete sold drugs.”

“At least check her license and search her car. If she was dealing drugs she would probably have some on her. I bet she doesn’t even live here. She was probably just being nosy like all these other bystanders are.”

The officer stomped away and searched Tina’s car personally. He found nothing but tennis balls and her wallet. The license did have a different address. He then walked over to where Tina was laying against the car crying. He stood her up and looked her in her eyes. They were red and producing tears like a waterfall. “I don’t deal drugs.” she said in a panic. “Please sir, please.”

The officer removed her handcuffs and walked her over to Maxwell. He shoved her into Maxwell’s arms. “Get her out of here before I change my mind.”

Maxwell quickly rushed Tina to his car, placed her inside, and drove off. Maxwell figured that he would need to find another lesbian for conversion now. “Where do you live? I’ll drop you off so you can get cleaned up.” There was a long period of silence.

“I can’t go home.” Tina replied. “My parents thru me out months ago.” Tina then gave Maxwell the whole messy story.

“Well I’ll take you to my house. You can get out of those muddy clothes and take a shower. I’m sure I can find something for you to wear.”

***

Tina rinsed the sweat and mud away from her body. She felt strangely relaxed in this big bathroom; in this huge house. As she realized that the ugly dealer would probably be put away for a long time a wave of frustration and anxiety seemed to trickle down her body and down the drain. She didn’t know what she would do next but for now she didn’t care.

Maxwell had laid a large white t-shirt, a pair of boxer briefs, and a tiny pair of white socks on the sink for her. She put them on and admired herself in the mirror. The fabric of the shirt rubbed lightly against her nipples and caused them to harden slightly. They could clearly be seen pushing into the shirt she was wearing. She felt warm and energetic. She had felt this way a lot since losing her virginity to her inept boyfriend. Tina remembered how he had also turned his back on her when she was thrown out of her home.

She exited the bathroom and descended the stairs to where Maxwell was watching TV. He was sitting on a black couch with his legs sticking straight out onto the floor. He had put on a pair of brown sweatpants. His chest was bare and hairless. The tone of the pants complimented his skin tone nicely. The muscles on his body and his handsome features were complimented by the fact that he was the nicest person she had ever met. As she approached him he looked up at her and she thought she saw the bulge between his legs move a bit.

“Have you thought of going back to your family?”

“No.” she replied. She was thankful when Maxwell didn’t push the issue.

“I’ve thought of another idea. I’ve heard of basketball players who live with their coaches when they want to go to particular schools. You could ask the coach of the tennis team if you could live with her at least until you have some other place you could definitely go.”

Tina hadn’t thought of that. “I’ll call and ask.” Tina thought that she might agree. The coach was always asking her if she was okay. She seemed to have genuine concern.Can I trust her enough to live with her?

“Why were you there?”

Maxwell hesitated for a moment, then answered. “I followed you.”

“Why were you doing that?” Tina could sense that Maxwell was trying to find the safest answer possible. “Just answer me. I told you all of my issues.” Maxwell examined her body closely before answering.

“I was watching you practice and I was wondering what it would be like to fuck you.”

Tina was a bit surprised at the statement.That can’t be the whole truth. “You’re Maxwell King right? You fucked Kyra Morris the other night right? You’ve had her. Why do you want me?”

“Tina, you don’t appreciate yourself. Yes, I fucked Kyra Morris. She is very attractive. You are attractive in a different way but not a lesser way. You’re a lesbian. I can only speak for myself but I think most men wonder why women fuck other women. Or the thought of two attractive women together just drives us crazy with teenage lust. You’re also powerful. The thought of your muscles tensing around mine just makes my fuckin’ dick hard. Look what you’ve achieved. I’m just all state. You’re ranked number fifteen in the country.”

Jeez, she thought. She still didn’t think she was getting the whole truth. She still didn’t think she could match up with someone like Kyra Morris but she definitely liked hearing what he was saying. His eyes were shifting all over her body while he was talking and she felt like fingers were touching her all over but he made no move to touch her at all. That made her wonder what it would be like to be touched by him. She glanced down at his bulge and was shocked to see that his rock hard dick was pushing his sweat pants up into the sky.He’s fucking enormous, she thought.He wants me. Her breathing started to increase.

Maxwell kept talking. “Yes Tina, I followed you ‘cause I want to fuck you. Shit, my dick fucking hurts thinking about it.”

Tina had never felt this way. Usually she was being held down and roughly eaten. She had become horny and wanted to cum. She wanted to be in control. She wanted Maxwell and she felt that it was about time that she got what she wanted.

She straddled Maxwell quickly and planted a wet passionate kiss on his mouth while he was still talking. The kiss lasted for two minutes. When she broke it he opened his mouth to speak again with a shocked look on his face. At that moment she felt just as powerful as Maxwell said she was and had always wanted to be. She pressed a finger on his lips to keep him from speaking an possibly ruining this moment; her moment.

She stood up and removed the boxers Maxwell had given her. She roughly pulled the sweatpants that he was wearing down around his ankles. She could see that his juicy black dick pointed directly at her now wet pussy. She had wondered about the saying that ‘black men were bigger and better’. Her parents hated blacks just as much as lesbians. The thought of her father throwing her out of his house invaded her mind and angered her.Fuck dad.

She crouched and fed as much of Maxwell into her pussy as she could get. “Ohh gawd” she moaned as eight inches dug inside her. She spent five minutes getting used to his thickness and letting her juices flow all over Maxwell huge black dick. She kissed him with as much passion as she could find and then started pumping herself up and down on that wonderful dick.

She grunted at each stroke, “UNH! UNH! UNH! UNH! UNH! UNH!”

Maxwell replied, “Yeah Tina, ride that big black dick.”

“I’M!... GONNA!... CUM!... OH!... FUCK!... OOH!... OOOOOOOOOH!”

Tina’s orgasm caused her to shake violently. Her eyes closed tightly. She tried to cover her mouth but it was futile. Maxwell held her still and spoke. “Let it out baby.” She did as she was told.

“OH GOD YES! I’M CUMMINNNNNNNNNG!”

She ground an additional inch of dick up inside herself and her upper body hung forward onto Maxwell’s chest when the orgasm left her.I don’t know if I’m gay or straight or whatever, Tina thought,but hopefully dicks... big black ones... are in my future. She could then feel Maxwell lifting her up off the ground. His rock hard dick was still imbedded inside her. She was too delirious and weak from her orgasm to say anything.

***

Maxwell’s only thought was, Damn my dick is so hard it hurts. I gotta cum.Maxwell started lifting Tina’s body up and down on his dick; fucking while standing. He was so desperate to cum that adrenaline was pumping thru his body and it made Tina lighter than a feather in his arms. The frustration he felt at not being able to get his entire dick inside her didn’t stop him from fucking her as hard as possible.

“AH! AH! OH! AH! CUMMING AGAIN!” Tina screamed in his face. Her thrashing about during another orgasm caused him lose his balance. He deposited her on the couch and managed to keep his dick inside her. He continued fucking.

“This black dick is what you need, aint it?”

“ILOVEIT! ILOVEIT! I LOVE YOUR BIG BLACK DICK! KEEP FUCKING MEEE!”

Maxwell was able to get another half inch inside her. He continued fucking. Tina grabbed the back of his head and put his face in front of hers.

“SHIT! MAXWELLLLL!... I’M GONNA CUM AGAIN!”

Then Maxwell started cumming inside her. Tina looked bizarre as she shivered underneath him. Each time he squirted she instinctively drove her pelvis upward as if her body desperately wanted her eggs fertilized.

She passed out and Maxwell gently tucked her into a spare bedroom.

***

Kennedy hung up the phone and sat down on her bed. She put her right elbow on her knee and put her chin in her right hand. Kennedy’s mother knocked at the door of her room. “Jenny’s here” she said.

“Come in Jenny.” Kennedy replied.

Jenny entered the room. “Hey, what’s up Lin?” Jenny and Kennedy had known each other for for years and she had always called her by her middle name.

“Nothing.”

Jenny seemed to sense that Kennedy was upset. “What’s up with Maxwell?”

Kennedy pounded her fist into the mattress. “Oh. I don’t know.”

“Why don’t you call him and find out.”

“I’ve been trying. I keep getting voice mail. I think he’s fucking Tina McKee.”

“Damn. The lesbian. He’s fucked three different women in a week.”

Listening to Jenny marveling over Maxwell’s transformation to super-stud made her even more upset. “Four if you count Mrs. Whipman.”

“The math teacher? Wow, no wonder she started calling him ‘Mr. King’ and calls everyone else by their first name.”

“What do I do? I... want him to go back to the way he was.” Kennedy knew she wasn’t being quite honest with herself. She was so frustrated. She knew she would never be able to have a honest conversation with him again. By monday a harem of horny teenage girls would be flocking around him; hoping to be fucked. She began to pound her mattress in disgust.

***

Kennedy’s mother had heard enough. She had been listening at the door trying to figure out what the hell had been bothering her daughter for the past week. Now she knew a bit more about the situation and decided that it was time for a mother-daughter talk. She opened the door to Kennedy’s room.

“Young lady, I suggest you get a hold of yourself.” she said. She spoke with a slight chinese accent.

Kennedy looked gave her mom a bewildered look. “Mom. Were you listening? Get out.”

“No Kennedy. If some boy is cheating on you don’t just sit there and take it. Dump him.”

“Aww. You don’t understand. I’m not dating Maxwell.”

“Don’t you tell me lies Kennedy.”

“Mom. Were not dating.”

“You’re not?” Kennedy’s mother scrunched up her nose in disbelief. Kennedy spent so mush time with Maxwell she simply assumed they were dating. Since she liked Maxwell, she thought it was fine. Now she was wondering,if they arent dating, why is she so upset? “Then what’s the problem?”

“I just want my friend back. That’s all.”

You can’t possibly be so naive, can you? Kennedy’s mother thought for a second.

When Kennedy was eleven her breasts started developing rapidly and she began to look much older than she actually was. Her mother forced her to start wearing baggy clothes to cover her assets and Kennedy had gotten used to them.

She knew that Kennedy took a long time to get to know people. She was oddly shy around boys. Kennedy had only went on a couple of dates before she got a job as Maxwell‘s tutor. Kennedy’s mother started eavesdropping on Kennedy and Maxwell and was impressed by how quickly they had become close friends. In a panic she took Kennedy to the doctor one day and had a birth control implant put in her arm. She thought that if they weren’t having sex already they would be soon. She was looking forward to being able to talk to her about sex and pass on knowledge that her mother had given to her at her age.

“Why don’t you ask him out?” She asked Kennedy. She carefully studied her face to read her reaction.

Kennedy stammered “I.. mom... I... don’t know...I just...”

Spoken like a virgin. NOW I understand. “Jenny why don’t you go home. I have to have an important talk with my daughter.”

Jenny left quickly.

Kennedy’s mother pulled up a chair and sat in front of Kennedy. “Tell me everything Maxwell has done in the last week.” Kennedy gave her mother a somewhat sanitized version of what she knew, but the important information was supplied.

“Kennedy, I’m going to ask you a few questions. You answer me yes or no. Understand?”

Kennedy nodded.

“Do you want to be with Maxwell.”

“Yes.”

“If Maxwell walked through the door right now and asked you out on a date, would you go?”

Kennedy nodded and started blushing. Her mother also noticed that Kennedy squeezed her legs together a bit at the when she nodded.I remember when I felt that way. Now she had to teach her daughter about the facts of life.

“Kennedy, that’s not going to happen.”

The look on Kennedy’s face made it apparent that she was rudely snapped back to reality. “What?”

“Kennedy, Maxwell is fucking everything that walks. This would have been a lot easier if you would have fucked him first.”

“Mom!”

“Consider Maxwell gone. If you want him back you better start fucking him. You better fuck him good too.”

“What!”

She knew Kennedy wasn’t expecting to hear this. Mom knew by the way Kennedy had been acting that this message needed to hit home. “You need to give him the kind of fucking that sends him into a cold sweat when someone mentions your name to him.”

“Mom... I don’t look like those other girls. I’m.. fat.”

the Chef
the Chef
37 Followers