May December Ch. 02

Story Info
Horny teenager brings him her friend.
2.2k words
4.44
136.4k
12
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 05/01/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Sam hooked up with the teenager Ruby, his life turned around. He got a divorce from his wife, who now was really his ex-wife. He got a promotion at work, which allowed him to by another house. Sam's sex live was outstanding! Ruby came over often enough to keep his balls drained dry! Ruby was going to college and didn't move in with Sam, mainly because her parents were paying her tuition and Ivy League schools are very expensive. Whenever she would come home on breaks, Ruby made sure she got over to Sam's place to get thoroughly fucked! Ruby still had not found anyone close to her own age that did to her what Sam could.

This particular weekend Ruby was especially horny. She and Sam went at each other for hours! Sam was also very horny and together they fucked themselves nearly to exhaustion. Ruby was lying on her stomach and stroking Sam's semi-erect dick when she took it in her mouth it slowly became rock hard again. Ruby got over Sam's stiff member and lowered her well fucked and messy pussy down on it. Ruby slid down to Sam's balls and fully impaled herself on him!

Sam looked up at her big tits and took them in his hands and played with Ruby's erect nipples. After he had one nipple in his mouth Ruby asked him,

"Have you ever thought about me and you with another girl?"

Sam nearly choked on Ruby's tit. He bit down very hard on it and exclaimed,

"What?"

"You know, wouldn't you like to have two mouths on your dick? Maybe four hands all over your body? Or don't you think you could handle two of us horny young chicks?"

Sam figured he had to be careful, in case this was some kind of a test.

"Oh, I don't know. That is a universal male fantasy, two chicks. Why do you ask?"

"I have been bragging to a friend of mine how good you are and how big you are, so she told me to put up and share you or shut up!"

"So this is real, you are not just trying to find how much I care about you?"

"Of course it's real! I know how much you care, that's how come I thought I could ask you. I think we could include my friend and make us stronger! We both know we'll never get married to each other anyway!"

Sam thought this over for a while. He knew she was right, when she got tired of him she would dump him. Cautiously he said,

"Do I know whom you have in mind?"

Ruby ground her pussy against Sam's abdomen and said,

"Yes you do. She really wants to fuck you too! And that is sort of a problem."

"Sort of a problem, why?"

"She's my best friend and your niece, Norma!"

Sam was shocked to say the least! He'd never even thought of having sex with his brother's daughter. Ruby renewed her humping motions on Sam's stiff dick and he sort of got interested in getting off again. While Sam was fucking Ruby's delightful pussy he pictured Norma in his mind.

Norma was about the same height as Ruby. Norma had long blond hair and was on the slender side. Sam had never really seen her in anything very revealing, other than a one piece bathing suit, and that was about two years ago. He did remember she had great legs. The rest he couldn't recall. Norma had small breasts (A-Cup), a tiny waist, slim hips and she was perky cute. While Sam was envisioning his niece, Ruby increased her tempo and yelled out,

"Oh yes, I going to cum!"

Ruby slammed her pussy down on Sam's dick and squeezed an orgasm from him too!

"Well what do you say, do you want Norma and me to suck your big dick and drive you wild?"

Sam's dick was spurting cum into Ruby's pussy when his animal instincts answered for him,

"Yes, Yes I guess I do!"

"Great, is tomorrow too soon?"

The flabbergasted Sam agreed, before he could change his mind. Ruby rolled off the bed and ran into the bathroom to get cleaned up.

"I have to go to my parents house for dinner, Norma and I will see you tomorrow night around eight o'clock." With that Ruby took a shower and left. _ _ _ _ _

Sam couldn't sleep a wink all night. He kept asking himself what had he agreed to and should he go through with it. He finally he fell asleep about four in the morning. _ _ _ _ _

"I told your uncle that you wanted to fuck him."

"What did he say?"

"Well, after he thought about it, he reluctantly agreed!"

"Reluctantly?"

"Yeah, you know the incest thing, I think!"

'Does he know about us?"

"No of course not silly! We'll spring that on him tomorrow. Can you imagine his face when I eat your pussy, while his giant dick is splitting it?"

"Yes I can. Take a practice run at it right now!"

Norma lay back on the couch. After slipping her shorts off, she spread her legs for Ruby's talented tongue. Ruby stuck two fingers in Norma's shaved pussy and sucked Norma's clit deeply in her mouth! In less than a minute Norma had a massive orgasm! She pushed Ruby back and said,

"It's almost eight o'clock we'd better get ready and go. I don't want to miss this!" _ _ _ _ _

Sam felt, rather than heard, a soft knock on his door. He got up and opened it. Standing there were the two twenty year olds, Ruby and Norma. Ruby was dressed very lightly, all she had on was a sarong. Norma was not wearing much more. She had on a short mini skirt and a blouse, tied at the midriff. Sam had on sweatpants and a loose t-shirt. They looked each other over and Sam was pleasantly surprised to see his niece did not look like a child any longer. Before him stood two very sexy young women. This may be better than he imagined!

"Come on in!"

The two girls spun Sam around and took him by the arms. Locked arm in arm, they walked into the family room. Still locked arm in arm, they sat down on the couch.

Norma and Ruby were both so horny Sam never knew what hit him! Ruby pulled his t-shirt up over his head and locked her lips on his. She drove her tongue in his mouth and started the exploration. Meanwhile Norma untied Sam's sweatpants and pulled them down his legs and off onto the floor. Ruby's kissing had Sam hard before his pants were gone. Norma looked at her uncle's hard dick and said,

"Ruby honey, you were right, it is huge!"

Norma grabbed Sam's dick with both hands and slipped her mouth over the end. She took half of it at once and began to slide up and down it rapidly. Sam was moaning with pleasure. This was the first time he had ever been with multiple partners! As Ruby continued kissing Sam she took off her sarong. She slid up Sam's upper torso and shoved one of her big tits in his open mouth. Ruby looked down and saw Norma's lips around Sam's dick. Ruby's pussy clenched tightly. Norma looked up and saw her uncle sucking her lover's tits. Norma saw Ruby's pussy very near to her. Norma balled her hand into a small fist and stuffed it inside of Ruby's dripping pussy!

Ruby threw her head back and wailed,

"OH yes, fist me, fist my pussy!"

Ruby had Sam's mouth sucking her massive tits and Norma's fist driving her pussy wild and she exploded in her first orgasm of the night. When Ruby came, Norma pulled her hand free and took Sam's dick in both hands. Norma straddled Sam's hips and lowered herself down onto his upturned erection. As Norma filled her pussy with Sam's hard dick she said softly to no one in particular,

"This is so wicked! I love it! My Uncle's dick is so big! Ruby was right his dick is so big it hurts a little bit!"

Norma reached out and grasped Ruby by the hips and moved Ruby up so her pussy covered Sam's face. Sam, who was now lying flat on his back, thought he had died and gone to heaven! Sam's niece's pussy took his entire dick on the first try! Ruby's pussy, which had just had an orgasm, was smashed against his face and filling his mouth with her taste! Ruby was grinding her pussy around in circles trying to get as much stimulation as she could. Ruby had Sam by the back of the head so he could not get away. Not that he would, even if he could! Norma forcefully was fucking herself on Sam's mighty erection. His nuts swelled up and let go a torrent of cum into Norma's young pussy! In the first half an hour Sam, Ruby and Norma all had fantastic orgasms!

Once Sam had cum, in his niece's wild pussy, Norma got off of him and lay down on the floor. Norma motioned for Ruby to join her on the floor. Ruby straddled Norma's head and lowered her eager pussy on Norma's face. Ruby then bent forward and put her lips on Norma's messy pussy. By now, Sam's cum was running down Norma's good looking thighs. Ruby sucked the nectar of sex into her hungry mouth!

Sam could not believe what he was witnessing! He had no idea Ruby was bi! Or that his niece was an incredible sex pot. The two ladies were intensely eating each others pussies. Sam did not know which end to start on! He chose to help Norma eat Ruby's pussy. In a few minutes his dick was rock hard and ready for more action! Sam got on his knees and slipped it deeply into Ruby's quivering pussy. Ruby's mouth was full of Norma's dripping pussy and could not affirm her approval of Sam's dick.

Sam hammered Ruby's pussy like this was the first time he'd ever had sex! Soon he was ready to cum again.

"I'm going to cum!" Sam exclaimed.

He started to pull out of Ruby's pussy so he could cum on his niece's face. Norma grabbed Sam by the ass and shoved him deeper inside of Ruby's pussy. She told him,

"Cum in Ruby's pussy! I want to suck your cum out of it!"

Sam did what he was told. He flooded Ruby's pussy with cum! Sam pulled his still hard dick from Ruby's pussy and smeared it all over Norma's face. Ruby sat up and dropped her cum filled pussy on Norma's open mouth. Ruby grabbed Sam by the dick and pulled him around to where she could get his dick in her mouth. Just before swallowing him she said,

"Fuck my face until you cum again, I want to swallow your seed!"

Sam grabbed Ruby by the back of her head and did just that. While Sam was face fucking Ruby, Norma was eating his cum from Ruby's pussy. Norma soon had Ruby on the verge of another orgasm. Ruby tried to talk and announce she was Cuming, but her mouth was full of a fresh load of cum, for Sam had just let go again! Sam's dick was still hard! He got between his niece's shapely legs and slammed his dick all the way into her pussy. As Sam hammered away, he took Ruby in his arms and kissed her, at the same time he was playing with her tits. Sam fucked away on Norma, while Norma ate away on Ruby's pussy. There was a small circle of sex that lasted for a long while. Eventually Sam's stomach muscles gave out and he had to cum again. He deposited a small load in Norma's pussy and collapsed on the floor next to Ruby and Norma. Ruby had another orgasm and she too fell to the floor. Since Norma was already on the floor she didn't have to move to be in a resting position. They were all too tired to speak and soon the three of them were fast asleep!

All of this happened over thirty years ago. During this entire time, the three of them have stayed in touch. Both of the women have gotten married and have several kids between them and a few grand children as well. Because they were all addicted to having sex with each other, a few times each year, they all get together and repeat their fun and games. None of them believed they were cheating on their partners. After all, they were both fucking Sam and each other before they met their husbands and Sam never remarried. The women felt Sam's dick was for their pleasure, and just because they had gotten married, was no reason to give it up!

Sam's dick worked up until the very end. The last time they were together, which was barely three days ago, during his final orgasm Sam had a massive heart attack and died! Sam died the way he lived, with his dick in his favorite woman's pussy, Ruby, and her best friend's mouth, his niece Norma, on his dick. At the funeral, the two middle aged woman both did the same thing, when each of them bent over to give Sam a last hug and kiss goodbye, they patted his dick and quietly said,

"I'm going to miss this!"

The End