Mayan Cave Tours

Story Info
Wife gives extra attention to a few of her young customers.
5.6k words
4.03
59.4k
66
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors note: I want to thank signorecalcio for helping with this story.

Warning: This story does contain cheating.

*****

Chapter 1

Mitra and her husband Andrew were up early preparing for the cave tour they were scheduled to give that morning. Mitra and Andrew were from Toronto, but had moved to Belize three years earlier to open their own business giving tours. They were both fascinated with the Mayan culture and the land was beautiful. Mitra was of East Indian descent and had beautiful black wavy hair that she kept shoulder length with matching dark eyes and complexion. Both Andrew and Mitra were in excellent shape from all of their outdoor activities. The couple was in their early thirties and enjoyed quite the active sex life. Their favorite sexual adventures included having sex outside and if there was a possibility of them getting caught, they would become even more turned on. Even though he didn't really bring it up, Andrew loved it when guys checked his wife out. Mitra never really seemed to notice either, which just turned him on even more.

As they were getting ready running back and forth from the house to their second-hand Land Rover Defender, Andrew noticed Mitra wasn't wearing a bra under her t-shirt. This wasn't that unusual for around the house, but usually she had her sports bra on by now. As they loaded up the Land Rover, Andrew couldn't help but admire how her breasts did that natural bounce and jiggle under her shirt. Like most men, Andrew loved a great pair of tits big or small. He felt particularly lucky with Mitra though. Her tits fit perfectly on her athletic frame. They were more than a handful, but not so big that they would sag. It was the perfect combination to him.

"Andrew! Let's go, we're running late again!" Mitra said urgently waking Andrew from his daydream.

The couple rushed to finish loading the Defender and headed out to the meeting spot. The roads were not that great in Belize, and while driving he noticed Mitra's tits bouncing under her shirt again.

"Keep your eyes on the road mister!" Mitra said teasingly.

"Sorry. Can't help it. You look so hot. You sure we don't have time for a quickie?" he said with a wink.

"We're supposed to be there in five minutes, but don't worry I brought my bathing suit." She said rolling her eyes.

"I think you look perfect. Plus I'm sure our customers will enjoy it too!" Andrew said with a devilish grin.

Mitra slugged him in the arm as they pulled into the meeting area. A group of people were already gathered. Andrew jumped out and quickly greeted everyone. The group was from a private school in California, on their senior trip. The tours had to limit how many people went in the cave at a time to ensure their safety as well as to ensure no artifacts are damaged. There were ten people total, two adults and eight kids. They had multiple tours lined up this week.

Andrew and Mitra went over the safety instructions and rules during the hike. Then they broke the group into two smaller groups so they could keep a better eye on their customers.

Mitra's group led the way. It wasn't even 9 am and the humidity hung heavy in the air. Mitra talked with her group as they walked, informing them of the rich cultural history of the region that was part of the normal tour. She immediately took notice of three boys who were particularly attentive and seemed to be really interested in the Mayan culture. Zack was the tallest and distinctly handsome. He hand long sandy blonde hair giving him the look of a southern California surfer boy. He also seemed to be the most confident of the three as the others always looked to him. Michael looked more like a typical preppy, naive, high school senior. He seemed to be game for anything, but clearly wasn't a leader. Brandon followed the other two like a lost puppy and looked like he had never even kissed a girl before. He was about 5'6" and really scrawny. The other two people in her group were an older man who apparently was a teacher from the school and a girl, Sarah, who appeared to be regretting that she came due to the constant complaining about everything from the heat to her feet.

Brandon, Michael, and Zack were all 18 and initially didn't want to go on the tour like Sarah. They would have preferred to stay at the hotel and hang out by the pool. The chaperons pressured everyone to pick a tour and the three friends heard this tour included seeing real skeletons. They thought this would be the least boring from the others they had to choose from. From the moment they saw Mitra they were glad they came. She was so hot in her little khaki shorts and tight-fitting shirt. Her dark hair was pulled back and her tanned and toned legs glistened in the morning sun.

Once they began their walk, Brandon nudged his friends to get their attention. With each step she took her breasts jiggled noticeably under her shirt. Immediately they were practically tripping over each other to get a better view. To Mitra, they were competing to see who would be in the front of the group and not to get a better view of her chest.

After only a few minutes they were all drenched in sweat which only served to make the shirt cling tightly against her chest. The boys were practically drooling over their guide. The teacher that was with them seemed to be too preoccupied with helping Sarah who wouldn't stop complaining and was several feet behind the rest of the group at this point.

It took about 45 minutes of hiking through the rain forest to get to the cave entrance. From there they would have to wade or swim through to get to the first artifacts. Mitra told the group about the next part and got in first feeling the cool water up to her knees causing goosebumps and a chill. The boys stepped into the shallow water at the front of the cave entrance when Sarah started crying and making a scene just before stepping into the water. Mitra went back to see what was wrong.

"I'm scared, I don't want to go in there! There could be snakes!" Sarah said.

Mitra could tell this girl was as spoiled as it got, but couldn't force her either. "There's nothing to be scared of, I will stay right by your side." She said encouragingly, but wondered why she came in the first place.

"Can't I just go back to the hotel? Please?" Sarah looked at her teacher with pleading eyes.

Andrew and his group were not far behind and heard Sarah crying. He rushed over, "Is everything okay? What's wrong?" he asked urgently.

Mitra pulled him to the side and brought him up to speed. They all decided to take a rest and figure out what to do.

Sarah wouldn't calm down so the teacher that she was with suggested he could walk her back. The path was clear and easy to follow, but the guides knew that if anything happened to them on their walk back, Andrew and Mitra could be held responsible.

"We can all head back, we will just have to move quick to make up time." Andrew suggested while trying to sound upbeat.

Several of the kids groaned in disappointment. Mitra picked up on this and countered.

"Why don't you take the group on and I can catch up with you." Mitra suggested. Now Brandon, Michael and Zack looked disappointed.

Zack spoke out, "Don't be silly. We're a team. We'll go too." His friends nodded their heads quickly in agreement.

Andrew and Mitra looked at each other silently.

"We won't slow you down. We promise!" Brandon said trying to sway the decision, but almost sounding like he was whining.

"You'll have too many people to keep track of and they were keeping up really well on the way here." Mitra said to Andrew agreeing with the boys' idea.

"Looks like they have the proper motivation." Andrew said with a wink and motioned with his eyes toward her breasts.

Mitra looked down and noticed how much her nipples were visible through her shirt. The goosebumps from the cold water really made them hard and they were clearly poking through her shirt. Her eyes shot open in shock and turned her body away from everyone as if everyone hadn't already noticed. "I didn't know it was that bad! I'll put on my bathing suit top."

"Why? I bet we'll get some great reviews about our tour!" Andrew said teasingly, but away from the group.

"Seriously? You want me teasing these kids?"

"Come on. They aren't kids. They're almost out of high school. It's not hurting anyone. Plus it's kind of a turn on to see them lust after you."

Mitra crossed her arms over her chest and looked at Andrew. "So you like the idea of other people fucking me now?"

Andrew hushed her and they took another step away from the group. "That's not what I said, but yes it's a turn on to see guys lust after you. Doesn't it feel good to know people think you're sexy?" He paused for a moment then continued shyly, "And if you did decide to fuck someone else, I would be cool with it as long as you told me."

Mitra looked shocked and slugged Andrew in the arm for the second time that day. "Andrew!" she said loudly getting everyone's attention.

Mitra looked over at the boys who looked desperate. She did enjoy being admired, but she couldn't believe Andrew said he would be okay if she fucked someone else. She looked back at Andrew who smiled and shrugged. "Okay, fine. Let's go everyone!".

Sarah and the teacher got up while the boys in Mitra's group looked at each other unsure who they were supposed to follow.

Mitra turned and saw the confused look on their faces. "You think you can keep up with me?" She said towards the boys feeling frustrated at Andrew.

They nodded carefully.

Mitra looked over at Andrew with a hint of attitude. Then turned back to the boys with a smile and said, "Then show me what you've got!" with a little extra excitement in her voice that was more for Andrew than anyone else.

Chapter 2

Sarah complained several times that Mitra was going too fast, forcing the guide to slow down. Her mind kept going back to what Andrew told her. Part of her was mad at him. "Why would he want to share me?" Was the thought that kept going through her head. They had always been pretty open about their sex life to each other, but swinging or swapping had never come up. It was too much to think about while trying to give a tour and had her head spinning.

With her mind so preoccupied the hike back felt really short to Mitra as they arrived at the meeting spot. The teacher apologized profusely to Mitra before taking Sarah over to where the bus would come by to pick them up. It came by in regular intervals so they shouldn't have to wait long.

"You boys sure you don't want to go back with Sarah?" Mitra asked since they already looked tired.

The boys didn't hesitate in their unified response, "No!" and shook their heads adamantly.

"Alright. Give me a minute to get something from my vehicle and I'll be right back."

She got in the Land Rover with the intention of changing into her bathing suit top and pulled the bikini top out of her pack. She caught a glimpse of herself in the rear-view mirror and stopped. "You know what? Fine! You want me to be a tease, then I will." She said to herself in the mirror and got out of the Land Rover before she could change her mind.

"Let's go!" Mitra said heading quickly back down the trail feeling like she wanted to get back at Andrew for his comments.

The guys moved quickly to catch up, but Mitra wasn't as talkative as the first time they headed in. Now she was more aware of the looks the boys were stealing and found herself becoming more self-conscious. She was more aware of her breasts shaking under her shirt which in turn made her nipples turn hard. The harder her nipples turned, the more sensitive they were rubbing against her shirt. Mitra was starting to regret her decision to not put the bathing suit top on, because she was feeling more embarrassed than mad now.

When they approached the cave entrance, Mitra was questioning her decision not to bring her bathing suit. But it was too late to do anything about it now. With a sigh, she reluctantly turned to the boys. "Ready?" she asked.

The small group waded into the cool water in the cave entrance when Michael splashed Zack suddenly. Brandon started laughing so Zack splashed him and also got Mitra, who gasped at the shock of the cold water. The boys stopped when Mitra got wet and waited for her reaction, thinking they might get yelled at. But the shock from the cold water wore off quickly so she just smiled and said, "You guys want to see some cool stuff or do you want to sit here and play with yourselves all day?"

She realized how it sounded and they all started laughing together. The mood immediately lightened and the small group moved on.

As they went deeper into the cave, Mitra talked to them about how the cave was a Mayan burial site; part of the usual speech she gave on tours. The guys were attentive and asked good questions, which made Mitra relax and feel even more comfortable around them. She didn't mind their ogling her body as much and her confidence grew stronger by the minute.

The water slowly got deeper until they were up to their necks until they were more swimming than wading. That only lasted for a little while until the water receded and they came to an area where a full skeleton lay and Mitra started telling the guys about the skeleton. This was usually one of the most popular parts of the tour and the guys were in awe having never seen a skeleton like this before.

Brandon looked up for a moment to listen to Mitra when he noticed how wet her shirt was and how he could see her sexy tits clearly through the wet material. He almost fell over and bumped into Michael and Zack who shoved him back.

"No pushing!" Mitra said firmly getting the other boys' attention. They suddenly realized what was wrong with Brandon. All three of their mouths were hanging open.

Now, their eyes were more glued to Mitra's chest than the skeleton and Mitra noticed the change immediately. She knew her shirt was wet and must be giving them quite the view, but she only smiled back at them thinking how funny they looked. Plus, she didn't want to make a big deal about it since she couldn't do anything about it anyway.

The guys continued to be mesmerized with the sight of her dark nipples trying to tear through the shirt along with a clear image of her perfect tear drop shaped breasts. Mitra found it funny how obvious they were being, but tried to act like she didn't know what they were looking at. "These guys must not have a lot of experience with women." She thought to herself. Then thoughts of some of her sexual adventures when she was that age started to go through her head. How eager boys were to get into a girls pants! Mitra smiled at her memories as the guys smiled back and they all were starting to feel a little frisky.

Chapter 3

Mitra started having fun with the guys by turning in different directions and watch their heads turn in unison. She even bent down over a rock to point out an old clay pot and the wet shirt drooped open allowing for a nice view straight down her shirt. The guys watched closely as droplets of water trailed down her silky smooth skin over her chest then down in between her hanging breasts. She found herself enjoying their attention more and more, and was even feeling herself getting horny. She thought they were all good-looking young men. Maybe a little on the geeky side, but Mitra liked that. The attention she was getting was starting to make her feel like a goddess. It wasn't a feeling she was used to, but she liked how it felt.

When they came out of the cave, the warm air felt good. The boys pulled their wet shirts off and started wringing them out. Mitra was wishing she had her bathing suit so she could do the same thing, but decided she might as well just pull her dry clothes out of her pack and get changed. She normally saved them for the return hike, but she also normally had her bathing suit too.

"I'll be right back, don't go anywhere!" She said and walked away to find a clearing not too far away.

Brandon was hoping she would go get changed and wanted to watch. He was hoping to maybe even jack-off while he watched her so he didn't want to tell the guys where he was going. "Hey, I'll be right back. I gotta take a leak."

Mitra found a small clearing with a nice big rock she had plenty of room to put her stuff on. She set her stuff down and looked to make sure she was out of sight from anyone. She opened her pack, which was a dry-bag, and pulled out her change of clothes.

Just as she was about to pull her shirt off, she heard a noise in the bushes nearby. Through the brush, she could make out the bright-colored bathing suit that Brandon was wearing. Mitra was about to yell at him when she thought about what Andrew told her again and stopped herself. She thought about her next actions carefully. She was having so much fun with the guys, she figured a little more teasing wouldn't hurt anything.

So instead of saying anything, Mitra slowly peeled the wet shirt up and felt her tits bounce free as the shirt cleared her chest and then over her head. A thrill of excitement flushed through her knowing that she was being watched. Her breasts glistened in the warm sun from being wet. Her heart was pounding as she pulled her shorts off by leaning over at the waist and slowly pulling them down to her ankles giving her young voyeur a perfect view of her ass and pussy. She stood up slowly with a head rush and stepped out of her shorts. She made a show of digging through her bag while bending over completely nude except for her shoes. Her pussy was so hot and wet. She was surprised how horny she felt. Her mind went to Andrew and thought about how bad she needed to get fucked. She was imagining Andrew coming up from behind her and plunging his hard cock deep into her pussy.

Suddenly, Brandon stumbled out from behind one of the bushes. He looked like a deer caught in headlights. Mitra stood up to look at him and noticed his hand down his shorts. They stood staring at each other for what felt like several minutes. Neither was sure what to do, but the burning desire became too much for Mitra and she needed some relief. "Come here." She commanded.

Brandon moved cautiously toward the naked beauty, looking like he was more afraid of getting in trouble. He stopped about five feet away.

"Closer." Mitra said seductively.

He took a step closer.

"Do you like what you see?"

Brandon cautiously nodded yes.

"Would you like a taste?"

He nodded again.

"Then get on your knees."

He got down on the forest floor as instructed with leaves and branches poking his knees. Mitra stepped close to him with his face inches away from her neatly trimmed bush. "Lick it."

Brandon hesitated and then stuck out his tongue and put it gently against her pubic hair. It was clear that she would have to take over if she was to get any pleasure so she rocked her hips and pressed her hips forward rubbing his tongue over her clit. Mitra grabbed his short hair with both hands and began to grind her pussy over his face to generate more friction.

It couldn't have been more than a minute before Mitra heard some rustling noises in the bushes to the right of them and Zack stepped into the clearing looking nervous. She looked at Zack while he watched her with his friend, which only fed her need. Zack watched Brandon's poor attempt at oral sex for a few moments and then spoke up, "Can I try?". He tried to sound confident, but it came out slightly shaky.

Mitra's mind raced for a moment. She never intended for things to go this far, but with Brandon's face already in her cunt, why not? Maybe Zack would do a better job.

"Come on." She said and let go of Brandon. He had her juices all over his face and his hair was sticking up from her pulling on it.

12