Maybe

Story Info
Just maybe, you'll...?
1.4k words
4.26
15.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My eyes were drifting close, and I was fighting sleep when I heard you at the door. The soft pillow and the warm thick blanket kept me comfortable and more than a little drowsy, as I threw the blanket back and stepped naked but for my panties into the cool air of the room, I shivered. I walked to the door to let you in, and then hurried back under the warmth of the blanket, and then smiles as I considered that very soon now you'd have me so hot I would not notice the cool of the room.

You walked in and turned off the light, plunging the room into total darkness, and I consider telling you to turn it back on, I really like watching you move over me, I like watching you move my body, but I figure my eyes will adjust to the darkness soon enough and I'll be able to see what I really need to see.

You walk toward the bed after dropping your clothes on the chair, and I shiver in anticipation. I can feel the smile spread across my face, my pussy is already dripping, and all you've done is walk towards me. You move over me, covering me, but when I move to wrap my legs around you, ready to feel you inside of me, you roll so that you are lying beside me.

You put your arm around me and lay your head against the pillow that I'd just recently been drifting to sleep on, and you look content, peaceful, not at all like the predatory look you'd had when you walked towards the bed. My hips rotate, almost of their own accord, and I almost regret taking the moment of peace away, but my body wants more. I want to feel your body move against mine, I want to feel your breathe in my ear, I want to feel your hands slide across my body. I want to fuck you.

You sit up and lean against the headboard, and I turn so that my head is on your lap. I wrap my fingers around your dick and slowly rub my tongue across just the tip of you, before I take more of you into my mouth. Your hand drifts to my hair, guiding my head, pushing me gently down farther onto your dick and I feel it slide down my throat. I still haven't quite conquered my gag reflex, but I try harder. "That's it, open wider, yes, just like that," your softly spoken words encourage me; give me the inspiration to continue. I want to please you; I want to make you feel as good as you make me feel. I take the words as praise and encouragement and continue sliding your dick farther and farther into my mouth.

"You like having that fat dick in your mouth, don't you?" you taunt me as you slide your fingers deep into my pussy, and rub against my clit until I'm almost ready to cum, and you stop. Your words and your fingers get me so hot, so very close to orgasm, and then you stop again, teasing me, taunting me, controlling me.

"How long are you going to tease me?" I whimper, as I slide your dick out of my mouth.

"All night long," you reply.

I lick your dick again, and again, I feel you begin to tease my clit, moving faster and faster as you whisper to me, "yes, suck my dick you slut," and just as I'm ready to cum, you stop again. I moan in rebellion around your dick, the feel your fingers slide through my slick, wet pussy and across to my ass. Your finger slides just barely into my ass, and you begin fucking my ass with your finger. I moan again around your dick, only this time it's pleasure. I thought for sure that you were going to let me come that time, but again, you stop just as I'm on the brink.

"I do like your dick in my mouth, but I really want it in my pussy, see, I'm all wet for you, see how wet you've made me? I need your fat dick in my pussy, Please let me?"

You lean back, so I jumped at the invitation to straddle you, and I sighed as I felt the hot, solid length of your dick against my pussy. I moan as I move just a little, rubbing my sopping wet pussy against your dick. I move my hand to guide your dick into me, but you hold my hips, not allowing me the freedom to stuff myself with your dick.

"What if I just fucked your ass and left you here, alone, for the rest of the night. What if I didn't let you have this dick in your pussy? Would that be mean?"

My breath caught, and my protest came out in a groan, "That would be very mean, I want to feel you inside of me, please, let me?"

"You little whore, you want my dick in your pussy, you'll have to beg for it," you say with a smirk on your face.

"Please," I whisper as I move your dick closer and closer, inch by inch close to my pussy.

"That's not good enough bitch, beg me."

"Please, fuck me," I finally manage to move just the tip of your dick against my wet, sloppy pussy, and I start to rub my fingers across my clit, wanting so badly the orgasm you've been teasing me so mercilessly with.

But you grab my hand and pull it away, "No slut, you don't get to cum until I say you can, do you understand?"

I nod, and again try to move so that your dick is rubbing against my pussy, I want to feel you inside of me, stretching me, filling me up, and I remember you want me to beg. "Please, let me feel your fat dick inside my wet little pussy, feel how wet I am for you? You made me wet, please, let me cum, let me fuck you, please?" But you don't relent; you continue teasing me, moving closer, just to move away again, leaving me whimpering for more.

Your hand moves up from my hip to my throat, where you wrap your hand tightly around my throat where I'm just barely able to breathe. "Beg me whore, beg me to put my dick in you, come on, I can't hear you."

"Please, please fuck me, please I want your dick in my pussy, please," I gasp as your hand tightens around my neck and you let go of my hip and I slide down onto your dick. I cry out as I cum, I'm panting, gasping for breath as you release your hold on my neck.

"That's right, cum all over my dick you slut," you growl as I still struggle to catch my breath and my pussy spasms around your dick.

"You know, I told my friends what a hot little fuck you are, and they want to try you out, you'd do that for me wouldn't you? You'd let my friends fuck your tight little pussy, wouldn't you? Of course you may not have a choice, I told them that I'd blind fold you, so you'd never know more than how big their dicks were as they fucked your little pussy 'till it was raw. You'd do that for me, wouldn't you?"

I pushed up against your chest and start moving against you, riding you, listening as your words both aroused and scared me, scared you are serious and excited you might be, all at the same time. "Maybe," I reply.

SMACK, your hand lands hard on my ass, and I cry out from the sting and the shock of it. "What did you say?"

"Maybe," I say again a little less sure this time.

SMACK, again your hand comes down hard on my ass, "I don't think so, you'll do it because I tell you to whore, you'll fuck my friends and you'll enjoy every second of it. SMACK. "You'll beg for them to fuck you just like you begged me, you'll ask for more even when your pussy is raw and abused, you'll do that for me." SMACK.

The last smack of your hand on my ass sent me over the edge, I cried out and let the orgasm race through my body. As my heart rate returned to normal, I raised my head, drowsily opened my eyes, and smiled I whispered, "Maybe."