Maybe Just One Good Man? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still in shock he looked from his mother's laughing face to Dee's shy, anxious smile. Finally dropping his bag he threw his arms around his mother.

"God, Mom! What are you DOING here?"

She laughed in delight, "Well, I came to meet my daughter-in-law and my new grandbaby girl and stayed on to see my worthless son!" She kissed him soundly to take any sting from the words, murmuring in his ear, "You did GOOD Johnny!"

Pulling back from her he saw her smiling nod of assurance and caught the glimmer of unshed tears. He hugged her again, squishing Mimi until she squealed in protest from between them.

Releasing them and turning suddenly he advanced on Dierdre, "And YOU, keeping all this a secret from me!"

He'd forgotten briefly how her first husband had abused her...until she drew away from him her eyes filled with sudden tears of fright, and remembering he loathed himself for ever putting that look on her face. Allowing his face to express his joy, delight and love he smiled openly - seeing her sudden relief and understanding. Running forward she threw herself into his arms and he swung her around once before setting her back down. His kiss began as a brief acknowledgement of his mistake, but deepened with her response.

Behind them his mother cleared her throat, "Ya'll are gonna set fire to the driveway lessen you come inside."

Dee pulled her lips away, ducking her head but giggling helplessly. Looking back up at him with her eyes shining she mouthed, "I LIKE your mom!" before reaching to kiss him again, unable to resist the need to kiss and touch him now that he was home again.

John swatted her ass enjoying the way she wiggled it at him while murmuring, "Ooooh, that's nice - do THAT again!"

He suspected it was a tease, thinking to himself that no woman who has been abused would WANT to be spanked....would they? He wondered further as she walked away from him, wiggling her butt and winking at him over her shoulder. Reaching into the back of the SUV to get his laptop bag he adjusted himself surreptitiously, gritting his teeth at finding the need to bury himself between his wife's thighs compromised by his mother's presence. One arm around Dee and following his mother and the baby he went up the steps, appreciating the fact that, regardless of the 'company' - it was still wonderful to be home again.

# # # #

It was with some bemusement a short time later that he and Dee found themselves back in the car. His mother, it turned out, had plans of her own, including treating the couple to a long delayed 'honeymoon' of sorts at a beach front hotel for several nights. While Dee had gone to pick him up Mary had packed their bags, including such 'civies' as John had left behind while deployed, and had the bags waiting at the front door. John was 'allowed' to take his things upstairs and visit briefly, catching up quickly on farm news back home before his mother had shooed them out with the firm command to, "Have fun and don't worry about ANYTHING!"

John spent a good portion of the drive to the beach trying fruitlessly to convince Dierdre not to worry about Mimi. This would be the baby's first night spent without having her Mommy home....more important, this would be Mommy's first night not spent at home with the baby. He made points on the fact that his mother had managed to raise him successfully, but lost them somehow when she learned that, no, his parents hadn't gone away and left him with a babysitter, grandparent or other, until he was much older. She did admit it was nice of his mom to give them a 'honeymoon', BUT... At that point John's knuckles went white on the steering wheel as he suspected that the mood surrounding his joyous homecoming might have been irrevocably altered.

They checked in to the luxury accommodations to find that his mother had spared no expense - meals had been prearranged with room service and when they got to the 'bridal suite' they found champagne chilling next to the bed with a plate of chocolate covered strawberries. John turned to tip the bellman but the young man waved it off saying, "Everything is covered, Sir!"

John closed and locked the door, leaning his head against it briefly, wondering how best to repair the situation and encourage Dee's return to the bawdy woman who'd greeted him so enthusiastically at the terminal. Straightening he heard a barely suppressed sniffle and turning, found Dee sitting on the edge of the king-sized bed, eyes brimming. Hastening to her he asked -

"Dee - Honey, what's wrong?"

"Oh Johnny," she wailed, burying her face in her hands.

He couldn't make out everything she said during the next few minutes - voice muffled by hands and distorted by sobbing proved to be a serious impediment. He wasn't entirely sure that if he HAD been able to hear everything that it would have made sense or been understandable to him. She apologized a lot, he wasn't sure why but some of it seemed to be that she felt she had ruined his homecoming by allowing his mother to stay so long - that she had no idea what his mother had planned - that she was sorry she wasn't braver for him about leaving Mimi 'alone' - that she had wanted this night to be perfect - and that she was afraid his mother had spent too much money...

Holding her close and rocking her he realized again just how wonderful she felt in his arms - how good it felt to smell her natural essence again - and felt his member stir and begin to swell again.

Grabbing the linen towel swathing the champagne he used it to wipe her face as he continued to cradle and rock her against him, hushing her and telling her not to worry...

"It IS a perfect night sweetheart - I'm home, and we're together again - and wherever we are, if we're together it's perfect. I love you Dee - you've been so brave through all these months, carrying the load all by yourself - and I'm so very proud that you're my wife, my woman. Oh Dee, honey, don't cry - there's no way that this night won't be perfect - if you want to go home right now we can do that but, oh God honey....don't make me wait too much longer to love you again please - I can't stand being this close again and not touching you...."

Sniffling again, with her face pressed to his chest she asked, "Really?"

Lifting her chin he kissed her deeply, tasting the salt of her tears, and noting that despite her distress she opened to him immediately, the tip of her tongue tracing the outline of his lips. Groaning he pulled her closer, half onto his lap, one hand cradling her face while the other cupped her ass. Hungrily he devoured her mouth, their tongues meeting and dancing with their passion. Her arms snaked around his neck pulling them ever more tightly together. Gasping for breath and feeling like he was sprinting through a marathon, John pulled back briefly, noting how her eyes darkened to sapphire with her lust - her lips already swollen and red.

"Ahh..." clearing his throat, he tried again, his voice rough with the force of his emotion. "I...should clean up honey...I was traveling all day..."

"Later!" she said firmly, pulling his lips back down to hers.

"In that case, I think we left some business unfinished in the car."

"Hmmm?" She murmured, still kissing and nuzzling him - nibbling at his lips and chin.

"Some little cock-tease was showing me her goodies, but I didn't get to REALLY enjoy them."

"Perhaps we should rectify that situation now Gunnery Sergeant Rourke?"

"I think that is entirely in order, Mrs. Rourke."

She giggled, "God, John, when you call me that I think we're talking about your mother..."

"Hardly!" he guffawed, glad to see her mood lightening again. "Now, how exactly was it that you went about showing me your pretty titties?"

She giggled again, letting go of his neck to pull down on her loose necked top. As her nipple crested the neckline of her shirt, he moved to fondle it. She sighed as her head fell back languorously against his shoulder.

"Oh John, that feels soooo good!"

"Yes, it does, but I think that you are wearing far too many clothes m'dear!"

"Perhaps you'd be willing to assist with that problem?"

"Mmmmm, gladly!"

He pulled her upright, standing tight against him, amused how she rubbed her skirt covered pussy against his leg. Pulling her top off over her head he realized for the first time that she was wearing the white bustier he'd bought her for Christmas. Cupping the heavy orbs spilling over the top he bent to bury his face between them. Inhaling gustily of her body's aroma he felt the dampness indicating he was oozing pre-cum. Dropping to sit on the bedside, he pulled Dee firmly between his thighs, opening his mouth against one fat nipple and sliding his tongue across the turgid point before settling back to suckle in earnest.

"Oh Johnny" she sighed, arms holding him to her tightly.

His own hands were busy, fumbling at the clasp and zipper of her skirt and when it fell to the ground he was greeted by the intoxicating smell of her arousal. Cupping her mound he nestled his middle finger inside the swollen damp tunnel, surprised at how quickly she began to ride and hump his hand. His own excitement kept pace with hers, and he continued to nuzzle and suckle her while his free hand stroked her anywhere he could reach. It was unbelievable to him that she had made the effort to keep her milk until he came home, until he realized just how obviously SHE was enjoying having him suckle her too. Suddenly she gasped and stiffened, eyes wide as she came against his fingers.

Swiftly rising and turning so that her back was to the bed he lowered her onto the downy surface. Pulling his own clothes off and tossing them he watched Dee, eyes heavy-lidded with desire, as she thumbed a nipple with one hand - with the other she softly stroked her wet swollen labia while she watched him strip. At the first sight of his rigid cock, she licked her lips hungrily, twisting on the bed to make room for him to join her. As soon as he had her hand reached out to grasp him, stroking him lovingly. Her thumb rubbed over the crown, sliding across the slippery deposit of pre-cum and causing him to hiss. She stopped and looked at him inquiringly -

"I'm sorry, John, did it hurt?" She asked anxiously and he was reminded again at her overall lack of positive experience.

Smiling reassurance he said, "God no, sweetheart! And PLEASE don't stop! I just may not last very long....it's been a long time."

"I know!" she agreed. "Me too! You may have noticed?"

"Really? And I thought it was my skill as a lover that got you off so fast?" He laughed then at her stammered protest, kissing the end of her nose. "Don't apologize, silly - I was joking! Ahhhh....God Dee, that feels so good."

She continued to stroke him, occasionally dropping her hand to fondle his balls, fascinated with the ways they reflected the changing state of his passion. As pre-cum continued to ooze liberally from his pee-hole she couldn't resist any more, dropping her head to lick and suck at the tip. Opening her mouth and rounding her lips she settled them just below the rim of his crown, running her tongue tip up and around the rim in circles while continuing to suck, then flattening her tongue to glide over the helmet itself. She loved the silken feel of his cock skin in her mouth and the salty-sweet taste of his pre-cum. She could feel his blood pounding in the deep veins against her lips and tongue and with his balls cupped in her other hand she knew, almost before he said the words -

"Here it cums."

His sack throbbed and surged in her hand and his cock pulsed heavily in her mouth with every spurt of his cum against the back of her throat. She swallowed eagerly, loving his taste and the feeling of his hand knotted in her hair as his hips thrust uncontrollably, fucking her face. She loved knowing that somehow she had the power to reduce him to this helpless state...just as he did to her.

She was still sucking enthusiastically when his hand on her head stilled her -

"Gently sweetheart - it gets really sensitive after I cum."

"OH!" She popped upright like a jack-in-the-box, "oh John, I'm sorry...."

Pulling her down to nestle against him he laughed. "Don't be sorry! It felt fantastic! I'm just sorry I came so fast - I've been saving up for you - not even 'taking matters into my own hands' for the past couple weeks but... You're just so beautiful and sexy and..."

Helpless to find words to express his feelings he kissed her deeply, mingling the tastes of her milk and his cum on his tongue - not at all an unpleasant taste he discovered. Stroking her fiery hair as it lay against the cream of her skin and the snow of the lingerie he kissed her again, nibbling delicately from the corner of her mouth, along her jaw and down the line of her neck and shoulder, interspersing little sucking kisses periodically just to watch her shiver. Amazingly, every time she did shiver, it seemed her nipples reached a new level of taut distension. When milk began to seep from her nipples again he couldn't withstand their mutual desire any longer, swooping to engulf a breast again between greedy lips.

She writhed below him, her back arching and he realized she was rubbing her legs together in her excitement. Continuing to devour her breasts hungrily he slid further down in the bed, slipping a hand between her thighs and finding her hot and so wet with arousal that the bed below her was damp. As the flow of her milk slackened somewhat he slid even further down in the bed, moving between legs she eagerly held wide for him. Bending to put a kiss on the small rise of her belly his mouth began to water at the intoxicating perfume rising from her sex. As good and as comprehensive as his memories of her were, there was nothing to compare with having her warm and willing below him.

As he bent to run the tip of his tongue along the ruffled furls of her labia, her hand came down to press him closer to her. Using his own hands he spread her open, licking and sniffing to his heart's content but teasing around the rim of her vagina and not stroking her clitoris yet. He discovered that the spot where her upper thigh joined her groin was particularly soft, sensitive skin where her naturally musky perfume was most richly evident. As he buried his face in that fragrant cleft she giggled at the tickle of his breath and hair against her skin. Stroking her with his tongue reduced her to helpless shuddering he discovered, moving on to suck first one, then the other, and finally both of her nether lips into his mouth, laving them with his tongue as well before finally settling to lap at the source of her nectar in earnest.

He was unsurprised to realize he was hard and throbbing again when she began to whimper and moan with her pleasure. Small spasms in the muscles of her pussy alerted him to little orgasms she was having and taking his cue he fastened his lips around her clit, sliding two fingers into the moist velvet interior of her cunt. She was so fucking hot...not just erotic and desirable but literally HOT dammit. Her pussy seemed to be like a volcano, and with a flick of his tongue across the little pearl he nuzzled, her sweet lava flowed over his hand and face. He couldn't get enough, lapping at her juices, then tonguing and sucking her clit again to set off another wave of the tremors afflicting her. Her hips bucked uncontrollably as her muscles seized with the rolling orgasms overwhelming her. His arms were locked tight around her hips, his mouth glued to her lush snatch as she tossed and rolled under him.

Gasping for breath and nearly sobbing she pushed his head away with both hands -

"No more, Johnny! Gawd - no more - PLEASE!"

"No?" He bent his head to blow lightly across the swollen red flesh of her pussy.

She shuddered hard again - nipples drawn up to 50 caliber points. Head tossing a negative she added, "Just fuck me John - fuck me NOW!"

As eager now to bury himself in her wet depths as she was to have him there he moved forward, sliding into her. She wrapped her legs around him, pulling him even deeper and with a groan he buried his face in her neck kissing her.

"Welcome home, Johnny," she murmured.

He cleared his throat, "Dierdre, I'm so glad to be home. I want so much to love you the way you deserve to be loved - the way you've never been loved..."

She put her arms around his neck,interrupting and pulling him to her for another deep kiss.

"Johnny, please - just FUCK me...fuck me HARD....so I know you're really home and not a dream!"

"Your wish," he said, drawing the rigid length of his cock fully out of her snatch. "Is my command," gritting his teeth he slammed home again, the wet slap of his balls on her ass cracking loudly in the room.

Again and again he hammered into her, glad now that he had already cum once recently. Her thighs were like iron pistons, pulling him down to pump her again and he was glad she wore her fingernails fairly short. He suspected she'd already drawn blood in a few spots. She came again, and again - ever more powerful orgasms and he knew from the way her cunt muscles were milking him that he couldn't last much longer. Looking down into her eyes he saw her pupils were so dilated her eyes looked nearly black and she'd bitten her bottom lip hard enough to leave marks. Her cheeks were flushed and even her neck was rosy, the redness extending down across her chest.

Bending his head and continuing to drive into her he captured a nipple between firm lips, sucking it deep into his mouth. As he did she went totally rigid, back arched, mouth wide and gasping for air as sharp little cries echoed around the room. This time when her pussy locked onto his prick he knew there was no holding back. Driving into her one more time, and again he felt his jism boiling up and nearly scalding him as it rocketed out, filling her to over-flowing...

Curling himself around her he barely had strength to pull the covers over both of them, thanking his mother mentally for choosing a high-end hotel with a turn-down service. His penis, still semi-hard and wet with their combined juices, nestled perfectly in the cleft of her buttocks and the arm he wrapped around her seemed to land on her nearest breast without thought or conscious effort. She murmured something, already more than half asleep. Burying his face in the nape of her neck he kissed her saying -

"Good night, sweetheart. I love you...."

# # # #

12