Mayberry, the Black Goddess

Story Info
Mayberry gets her bitch.
1.9k words
4.62
96.2k
44
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another lonely night led me to walking down the dimly lit street and wandering into the sex shop. There wasn't too much adventure to be seen there, very comparable to my apartment.

I was looking at toys. Specifically, butt-plugs. Not that I didn't already have one; in fact, I was wearing one at the time. The little bell above the door rang.

I looked at the cashier, she stood there- blowing her bubble gum. I couldn't see who just came in. I was curious. I continued to look at the toys. I squatted to get one from the lower shelf and held it up to my face. It looked interesting..."The Devil's Tail." 'Hmm... Well, if I could find a girl that would use this on me that would be interesting,' I thought to myself.

I caught a glimpse of her out of the corner of my eye. I tossed the toy on the shelf and immediately blushed. I began to walk away. I went into another aisle. I didn't think she could see me; however, she did move to where I had just been. I peered through items very sneakily, watching her.

She picked up the 'tail' which I had previously looked at and she proceeded to examine it. She giggled and looked around. 'Was she looking for me?'

She was very attractive. She stood about 5'6 and I'd guess that she was 120. Though, I did know that she was an easy C-cup. She had an ebony/caramel color. Her hair was tied back and she was in a grey business suit. She looked stunning.

My own clumsy habits gave me away as my hand toppled a carton of condoms over. She jumped... I jumped. She turned the corner. I could tell by her suit and the look that she was giving me, that she didn't appreciate being spied upon. She fingered me and my blushing face over.

"Hey, you little pervert, what are you doing?"

"I...ah...I know this looks bad, but I ah...-" I stammered, but she cut me off before I could embarrass myself anymore.

"You could at least take me out for a drink. You are done shopping. Come with me...Now!"

I awoke from my daze, shook my head in the 'yes' fashion and followed her out the door. The quiet cashier winked at the lady in grey.

The bars were nothing impressive either, but I'm an optimist. We sat and ordered some drinks. I began apologizing, but she cut me off and we introduced each other. Her name was Mayberry, but everyone just called her 'May.' And, well, I'm me. I could tell she was sizing me up, mentally- physically, too.

We conversed and eventually began to laugh.

"The best thing to come out of my clumsiness."

"What's that?" Her green eyes were locked on mine.

"You."

She smiled; we left and soon were at her astonishing apartment.

She made us some drinks and we moved to her plush couch. We chatted and the conversation was excellent. I'd repeat it, but it is far too detailed, nor would I do the conversation justice.

I was staring in her eyes thinking when I should make my move.

Too late. She seized the opportunity before I could and my thoughts and nervousness quelled and melted away. She moved from my lips up to my ear and whispered something that I still can't recall; however, it did cause my penis to act like an Indy-car, in that, I became aroused very quickly.

We made out and I sucked her tongue and eventually that led to heavy petting. Her breasts felt so good in my hands. I moved my lips from her mouth to her breast trailing my tongue along the way. Her blouse came off easily. My left arm was wrapped around her as she sat on my lap.

There was no doubt in my mind that she could feel my hardness. She smiled and bit my ear lobe. She was close to my ear, her hot breath was sending shivers up my spine and then she whispered, "Oh yeah, you like that, don't you... bitch?"

Her tongue forced itself into my ear as she said 'bitch.'

My teeter-tottering ego wasn't going to let her get the best of me. I know how to make a woman wet. I moved my left hand to her backside and squeezed her firm ass and spanked it a little.

That didn't last as long as I planned. As I was moving my right hand in for 'the kill' she grasped it fairly firm, and, from no-where, my wrist was cuffed. She then moved my left arm behind my back while still expertly tonguing my mouth.

*Clasp*

That was the last sound of my freedom for the evening. She then stood up, squeezed my cock and left me on the couch.

"You look so surprised and astonished, princess."

My face was filled with puzzlement. Wait, had she just called me 'princess?' I was thinking about retaliating. But, I calmed myself. Maybe, hopefully, this was just some kinky game.

She took a shot of something and then fed one to me as well, rum. She sat on my lap again and resumed kissing my neck, ears, and lips.

She was so hot, I was submitting to her will. I was now her malleable clay. She had subdued me, not that it had taken her long, or probably much effort.

"Now," she commanded and then continued, "Here are the rules. Number one, you do as I say and accept things the way they are. Two, if you cannot comply then graciously please ask to leave. Three, you will address me as Miss Mayberry. Four, always say yes. Five, enjoy yourself."

I nodded my head.

She removed her blouse and her pants. She turned around so that I could enjoy and appreciate her fabulous physique. She was wearing a black thong and a matching bra. She turned and took off her thong. I may have been drooling. She had one of those juicy bubble-butts. However, when she turned back around to face me, she was blushing and my jaw dropped.

Between her legs there was a half-erect, veiny cock with a pair of shaved balls attached.

I was confused. She sat on my lap and kissed me. I kissed her back. I could feel her cock growing as it touched my abdomen.

"ON your knees."

I complied. I arose from the couch and knelt in front of this goddess. Her thick cock was at full attention.

"You little bitch. I should have known that you liked cock. You do like cock, don't you?"

"Um, I've never thought about it." I lied. Christ I had a butt plug in my ass as we spoke.

"Rule number four!"

She bent my over and spanked me. My plug went further into my ass. She had hit the end of the plug with her hand.

She had a look of surprise on her face. She knew exactly what it was.

"You little faggoty fucker. You don't like cock but yet you have a butt plug in your man pussy? Oh you are getting it bad tonight, bitch."

She grabbed my face and guided her cock in-between my lips. I couldn't resist. I began to lick the head and I drooled as it slid into my mouth.

"You dirty fuckin' cunt...ugh... oh yeah, suck my black dick you little white faggot."

Her hands were on the back of my head guiding me to suck her thick tool. Her breathing was getting heavy awfully quick.

"Not this soon, no," She withdrew her cock from my mouth. I felt a little disappointed. "Up, Bitch." I stood up and looked into her green eyes. She un-cuffed me,"Strip." Again, I complied.

She yanked the plug from my ass, examined it quickly and then tossed it to the floor after breezing it under my nose.

"You like the smell of ass and man-pussy don't you?"

I nodded.

She led me into her bedroom where there was a four-post bed that looked rather plush.

She crawled onto the bed on all fours; her cock was dangling between her smooth legs.

I followed her onto the bed.

"Reward yourself and eat my tasty hole."

Her ass had the musky smell of all asses, but still had a flowery smell.

I teased her hole and licked around the rim clockwise and the counter clock wise. Then I moved my tongue in a figure-eight fashion. I reached my arms underneath her hips and pulled her body towards my mouth. I slowly worked my tongue up her ass-chute. I licked liberally and she was moaning. Cursing my name into the pillow. I took one of my hands and grasped her cock and lightly jerked it off.

Occasionally I would lower my head a little and lick her shaved balls. I then would proceed to lick her ass until she told me to stop.

She got up and stared at me with her green eyes. She was in a trance.

"ON all fours, you little whore; you are going to pay for what you've done."

She spanked me several times. I secretly enjoyed it but only let out soft "Ow's."

She had a tube in her hand. I knew what was going to happen. I doubted it though. Her cock was very thick, not horribly long, but still long. She was about two and a half inches wide and about nine, slightly bent up, inches of full hardcore Tranny meat. My mouth watered, my cock twitched and my asshole, manpussy, clenched in anxiety.

Her finger lubed my rim and then she slightly inserted it in. She finger fucked me for awhile. Then I could feel her cockhead at my entrance. She held my hips. Her long-red nails dug into my athletic hips. She slowly pushed her head into my hole.

There was no 'pop' like most other stories claim. However, there was resistance and then once her head was is she let it stay there for a moment.

"Oh your manpussy is so fucking tight. I'm gunna' fuck you senseless, fuck you until my cum shoots through your entire body. Oh, your white little faggot ass looks so good in contrast to my dark log."

She began to push inwards, splitting me. I was thankful I had been wearing the butt plug most of the day. It had helped. Soon she was in up to her hips. I felt so full, I loved it.

She began to fuck me, to use me and I enjoyed it.

"You love my Tranny cock, don't you?"

"Yes Mayberry, I love it."

"You want me to fuck you harder, don't you faggot?"

"Don't ever stop fucking me!"

"Whose bitch are you?" She spanked me to make her point.

"Your bitch, Mayberry, your bitch. Fuck me, please fuck me."

"IF I keep fucking you, what will you do for me?"

In the heat of passion I responded, "Anything."

"Anything?" She kept fucking me. My hips met her thrusts as her long log filled then emptied my bowels. I loved it. "Anything? You are now in a big situation. I'll fuck you, bitch, but now, you're mine."

She fucked me. She rode me. She flipped me onto my back and fucked me with my legs on her shoulders. Her cock head was hitting my prostate. I couldn't control it. I asked her if I could cum.

As I said this she erupted into my ass and her cum hit my prostate and so did her cock head. She rammed into me deep and hard for her final few thrusts. My cum sprayed all over my stomach and I closed my eyes as she pulled her cum covered cock out of my manpussy that she had just owned.

She rested he head on my shoulder and we both passed out.