McIan Ch. 02

Story Info
The following Saturday night at church.
1.8k words
4.31
17.8k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/06/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Man, I hate it when you are looking forward to something and it seems like it will never get here. Just like being a kid and waiting for Christmas ... it seems like the 24th will NEVER arrive. Then, when it does, the day can't go fast enough. That is how this last week had been. By the time Saturday finally showed up, every clock must have slowed down to half time. Things that I did to "waste" the time away, took only minutes to finish. The day turned out to be warm and I was able to get all of the yard work done that I had been promising myself that I would do; and I even replaced the tubes on the twin's bikes, as both of the girls had flats.

FINALLY, it was time to go. I chose a simple polo shirt, dark Colombia hiking shorts, and my Hi-Tek sandals. She did say something about wearing something that I could get out of easily! Every light to St. Michael's was green, so I arrived better than 5 minutes early. Not wanting to appear too eager, I drove around the block before parking towards the far end of the lot. I took my time getting into the chapel and took up my now "usual" spot in the back left of the church. Jules was not there, and I was nervous that she would and that she wouldn't show up.

"Scoot over" was her whispered announcement that she had arrived, as I didn't see her because I was looking at the program while trying not to appear like I was just waiting for her to show up. She had on a simple strapless yellow sundress with a matching sweater hung over her arm. The pair of yellow flip-flops on her feet completed the sunny look. The bottom of the dress flared outward with a top that appeared to have only two elastic bands holding it up. The bottom band rested just below her breasts with the top one looking like it was doing the best it could to not slip over her firm looking tits, as it was barely holding on from being slightly stretched out. She was wearing an enigmatic smile and her eyes "twinkled" as she motioned for me to move over, close to the wall. That twinkle, that I have grown to know quite well, shows up when she is in a very playful mood. Taking her sweater from her arm, she draped it over the pew in front of us and bunched up her dress as she sat down, bare-bottomed on the pew. Almost as soon as she sat down, the first hymn started playing and we stood up. She looked me over and again that smile surfaced and those eyes sparkled almost like emerald gems.

I was wondering what exactly she was thinking, when she picked up the sweater and put it on, buttoning it down to the last two buttons. I started thinking that the fun times at the back of the church is over when she dropped her hands down by her sides and gently started tugging on the sides of the dress. The dress started dropping down her body until the bottom of the two elastic bands appeared and stuck to her hips.

As the bulletin was being read, she reached down and lowered the kneeling bar into place and looked over at me and passed me a note, then looked forward towards the pulpit. That was odd I thought. I opened the note and while reading it, I had to swallow hard. She wanted me to take off my clothes and to lie down on the kneeling bar in front of her. She looked at me and raised one eyebrow, silently asking me if I would do it. As I just nodded my head yes and tried to swallow with a rapidly drying mouth. She started unbuttoning the sweater, but held it closed as the music started. She stood up and the dress slid down, once again revealing those smooth and tanned legs. I kicked off my sandals and unbuttoned and dropped the zipper on my shorts. Already my dick was getting hard as I slid down to the bar and pulled my polo shirt over my head. As I moved along the bar, I shed my shorts and placed them, and my shirt under the pew.

I positioned myself directly in front of Jules, as least my face was. Jules looked down and just shook her head no. I misunderstood her and thought that she did not want me there. As I started to scoot back, she placed a foot on my chest and indicated with a push that she wanted me to move further up. Now I was rock hard, and Jules kept glancing down at me. She opened her right hand, as her left one was holding her sweater closed, and a condom foil landed on my stomach. I quickly open the pouch and unrolled the sheath over my 7" and heard the Pastor bring us to prayer.

Jules sat down and picked up her dress and set it on the pew beside her. She then placed her feet between me and the pew in front of us, and slid forward, off the pew, unto my meat. She shrugged the sweater off of her shoulders and placed it over the pew in front of her. I have had sex in some off-the-wall places before with several women in my life, but nothing like this. I slid easily into Jules due to her cunt being soaked with her juices, but she did not move, at least not what could be visible. Here I was, completely naked in church, with this incredible woman sitting on me, who was equally as naked and milking my dick with her cunt muscles. Milking is the only word that comes to mind, pardon the pun. She was watching me as she contracted and released her twat in a continual motion. When I reached up and cupped her right breast, she closed her eyes as her hot and wet hole contracted hard on me and then rippled, as Jules gave a little shutter with a soft exhaling of her breath. Damn, I thought, I just made her cum.

She grabbed her sweater and put it back on while she twisted and slid on my cock. With one last squeeze of her twat, she slid back up onto the pew, holding that sweater closed with her left hand again. Leaving her left leg in place, she brought the right one back between the kneeling bar and her pew. Jules twisted slightly to her right, opening up her wet snatch to my view and slowly scratched the itch her extended clit must have had. I felt like a man dying of thirst in the desert and seeing an oasis at the bottom of a dune.

I slid down a little and placed my head between those beautiful thighs and started lapping up the juices that coated her lips. Jules leaned forward onto the back of the pew in front of her and slid to the edge of the pew, giving me complete access to her honeyed pot. She let the sweater open up and I took advantage of the position by kissing her pubic mound and lower stomach, not daring to go any higher, as my head might be seen. She reached down with her left hand and started stroking my hard meat as I returned to suck on her clit. It was awkward, but I was able to stick a thumb into her hole as I continued to eat this delectable woman. She shuttered once more and started to close her thighs as she leaned back, pulling that yellow sweater closed once more. I was confused for a moment, until she stood for the song.

As the congregation sang the hymn, I repositioned myself to a sitting position, which was hard as the holder for the hymnals was pressing against my upper back. Jules had a questioning look on her face, until she could see what I was up to. With my legs pointed towards the back of the church, Jules was able to sit down on me during the next prayer session with both of her legs on the outside of my hips. With my cock now buried deep in her hot center of pleasure, I started thrusting up into her. By twisting my head to the right, I started sucking her left tit like my life depended on it. I could hear her breathing in a labored manner. When I looked up, her nostrils were flaring as she tried to stay quite. After about one more minute, she sat down on me hard and mashed my head to her tit. Her cunt was squeezing me so hard, I thought that someone had grabbed my cock. She bucked her hips forward several times when I felt her fingers reach her clit and stroke. At that point, I felt that incredible milking action deep in Jules cunt and I emptied my nuts into the condom. I released her tit from my suction cup of a mouth and she looked down at me with a very dreamy look on her face. With my hands on her ass, I shoved my dick into her a couple of more times and felt myself squirt again.

As she got back up from the prayer, she reached over and retrieved her dress, which had slid onto the floor and slid it over her feet. I move back down towards the wall and slid my polo shirt back on. Jules buttoned that yellow sweater down again to the last two buttons and fished in her purse and handed me some kleenix. After I took off the well-used condom, she sat through the sermon holding my hand and resting her head on my shoulder with our naked thighs pressing against each other. As we went down for the final prayer, she pulled up her dress and I was able to put my Colombia's back on.

I walked her back to her car, and as we stood there smiling like a couple of teenagers, she asked me where we were going to for dinner. I suggested that she follow me to one of my favorite places, the Sunrise Café on 43rd. I went to give her a light kiss, and she decided that I needed much more than that. With one hand holding the back of my head and the other up the leg of my shorts, she gave me a kiss that made the hair on my arms stand up. I returned the favor by placing both of my hands up under her sundress on the most incredibly firm ass cheeks I have ever felt.