McKenzie's Special Office Hours

Story Info
Jason gets an eyeful of his math partner.
2.3k words
4.11
35.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah, that was good. But back to work, yeah?" McKenzie took a long stretch before walking back into the building, smiling at Jason as he held the door open for her. "Thanks," she said.

"No prob," he replied, smiling back. They were both Teaching Assistants in the math department of their college, working under the same professor. They were working on grading the latest test and had taken a break for dinner. After a burger and a couple of beers, they both felt ready to dive back into the workload.

McKenzie and Jason laughed over some of the answers they had seen while grading the tests as they climbed up to the third floor of the building. They shared an office here where they worked during the week tutoring students, grading homework and tests, and answering any other questions the students might come up with. Jason pulled out his keys and unlocked the office door and turned on the lights as he entered. They pulled off their coats and moved to their desks.

They both sat quietly, scoring the tests and marking the grades in the gradebook. Jason looked over at McKenzie now and then. He felt very lucky to be teamed up with such a hot girl. She was a year younger than him, but she looked like she was still in high school. Her limbs seemed very long and slender, although with her shortness (5'2" at the most), her limbs couldn't really be all that long. Her hair was a light brown, with most of it pulled back into a tail high on the back of her head, with the rest hanging down as bangs. The final inch of the bangs was dyed purple, a throwback, she had once admitted to him, to her high school years. McKenzie's green eyes sparkled with fun and mischief, and her smile made her whole face just light up.

When she flashed him one of those smiles, Jason realized he had been staring at her. Giving her a slightly embarrassed smile back, he returned to his work. After a couple of hours, Jason stood and stretched. "All done," he sighed. He collected the pile of papers and tossed them in a desk drawer, locking it.

McKenzie sat up straight and rubbed her back a little. "Lucky you, I've still got a few more."

"Give me a couple and I'll help you," Jason offered.

She shook her head. "No, you know how insistent Burns is about people doing their own work. If he found out I didn't do my full share, he'd give me one of his lectures." Jason knew she was right. Professor Burns was a bit of a stickler, and was always quick to point out when he was "disappointed" in someone. Ten minutes later the person was free to leave, if they hadn't committed suicide out of sheer boredom. "Go on, get outta here. I'll lock up."

"If you're sure," he said. At her nod, he put on his coat and grabbed his bag. "Okay then, I'll see you tomorrow. Goodnight."

"Goodnight," replied McKenzie, who stood up and followed him to the door. After he left the room, she locked the door, and gave him a smile through the small window. He smiled back at her and made for the stairwell.

****

McKenzie watched until Jason disappeared down the stairs, then went back to her chair. She thought he would never finish. She had been done for a good ten or fifteen minutes before him and had been pretending that she had more to do. She did like Jason. He was smart and funny, and with his blond hair and blue eyes, he reminded her of a younger Val Kilmer. If Val Kilmer were geeky and skinnier. But dammit, alcohol always made her horny, and the couple of beers was all it took to get her juices flowing.

She cleared the paperwork off her desk, locking it in her own drawer, then put her feet up on the desk and leaned back in her chair. Closing her eyes, she let her mind drift into erotic thoughts, as she had done a number of times before at this desk. McKenzie's mind was never very far from a sexual fantasy. She didn't understand why she was so over-sexed, but she had been like that ever since she had hit her mid-teens. She always comforted herself with the knowledge that at least she hadn't become a slut. She'd only had sex with one guy in her life, and that had been the guy she'd dated the first two years of college. The relationship hadn't worked out, but she'd been able to fulfill a bunch of her fantasies with him, and for that she'd always be grateful.

However, instead of memories of her first guy, tonight her mind was wandering to when she lived at home. She'd had some pretty intense fantasies while she lived at home with her mom. She'd been able to act them out with the sex toys she raided from her mom's nightstand. At first there had only been a electric dildo that gyrated and vibrated when turned on. She'd acted out a hot rape fantasy with that toy. Soon after that though, a bullet vibe and a vibrating butt plug had shown up in the drawer. So, with the added variety, she'd dreamed up a gangbang fantasy, filling her pussy and anus both with the vibrating toys, imagining them to be large throbbing cocks, and imagining another one in her mouth and one in each hand. She had come so hard.

With this fantasy filling her head once again, so many years later, McKenzie ran her hands over her body, cupping her breasts, feeling her nipples stiffen with her arousal. Reaching down, she unfastened her jeans and pulled the zipper down, giving her hand more room to slide inside. Slipping under her panties, her fingers brushed her pubic hair before continuing down to her slit. She was already very wet. Spreading her legs a little more for better access, she began to rub herself. She remembered the feelings that were going through her body when she had fantasized about being taken by five men, letting those feelings stimulate her now as she rubbed her wet pussy, finally sliding a finger inside herself.

****

Jason breathed a sigh of relief. He had managed to catch the door before it had latched which would have locked him out. As he did every time he left a building, he had patted his pockets, checking for his wallet and keys. Not feeling his keys, he had jumped for the door and grabbed it just in time. Heading up the stairs, he was glad he had used the bathroom before trying to leave. It gave McKenzie more time to finish with her work. If she had, maybe he could walk her home.

Getting to the top floor, he walked toward the lit window of his office. He raised his hand to knock and then froze, eyes wide. Looking through the window, he saw McKenzie, legs spread and resting on her desk. Her head was tilted back so he couldn't see her face, but he clearly saw one of her hands caressing her breasts under her shirt and the other inside her jeans, fingering herself. His jaw dropped.

Jason couldn't believe what he was seeing. He had pretty much been attracted to McKenzie from the moment he had met her, but he had never thought he'd see her like this. He could only watch in awe as her hand moved from one breast to another, just revealing the very tip of a nipple as she did. Suddenly she pulled her shirt up, giving her easier access, and unwittingly giving him a perfect view of her rather large breasts. Her nipples were large and erect and she went back and forth, rolling them between her fingers.

Despite finally getting a look at McKenzie's ample breasts, Jason's eyes kept coming back to the hand inside her jeans. He wished she would push her pants down to give herself better access down there, but he doubted he could be that lucky. Without consciously thinking about it, his hand drifted down to his crotch and started rubbing his already hard cock though his jeans.

Once he noticed what he was doing, he slid his hand into his pants to rub himself directly. He began to stroke himself as best he could when he saw McKenzie start to push her hips upwards against her hand. Her whole body seemed to writhe in pleasure as she continued to stimulate herself, and Jason had to turn his head a little so that his excited panting didn't fog up the glass.

Suddenly, McKenzie's head came up, and Jason nearly fell over moving away from the window, certain that he was busted. But after a few seconds when there was no blood-curdling scream, he chanced taking a quick look. McKenzie's eyes were clenched tightly shut and she was holding a breast to her lips, fiercely sucking a nipple. Exhaling softly in relief, Jason went back to watching her, stroking himself as best he could inside his jeans.

He watched as the breast fell from her lips as she began to pant and moan, which he could faintly hear through the door. She let out a sharp squeal and threw her head back, mouth open wide. Her hand was moving furiously inside her pants but the rest of her body was completely tense. Jason's insides fluttered as he realized she was having an orgasm. And he was getting to see it! She stayed frozen in that position for a few seconds then started bucking her hips against her hand, letting out loud gasps before once again tensing her whole body, a lingering cry of pleasure penetrating the door. She repeated this two more times before her body fell back in her chair, completely relaxed. Her hand, which had been moving so frantically before, was now lazily sweeping up and down her crotch.

Jason realized how bad it would be if McKenzie saw him at this point, so he quickly but very quietly moved to the stairs and went down. He ran to the restroom and dashed into a stall. His pants were around his ankles in seconds, and his hard cock in his hand a moment later. Now his eyes were closed as he remembered everything he had just seen as he stroked himself. His breathing, already fast from his quick run, became faster. He jerked himself harder, thrusting his hips back and forth a little in his excitement. He could feel the pressure building inside him.

As McKenzie reached her orgasm in his imagination, he reached his. A wave of pleasure shot through him, as though a dam of bliss in his head had burst, flowing into his whole body. A soft moan escaped his lips as he shot his first load of cum. It hit the back wall, and before he could make more of a mess, he directed the head of his cock down at the toilet. More cum spurted out as he continued to stroke himself, most of it going where he wanted. Finally, his orgasm ended and he leaned back against the stall door, catching his breath. That had felt really good. He could only imagine how good it would have felt if he had unloaded in McKenzie's pussy instead of a toilet. Knowing he had some great masturbation material for a while, he cleaned himself up.

****

McKenzie, still breathing heavily, pulled her hand out from her pants and brought it to her lips. She sucked each of her fingers into her mouth, tasting her juices on them, sighing in contentment. She always tasted herself after masturbating. She enjoyed the flavor of herself and it just seemed to round the experience out nicely. She glanced at the window and noticed Jason wasn't there anymore. She had seen him when she moved to suck on her nipple, but not wanting to scare him off, she had closed her eyes, even though she had desperately wanted to look him in the eye as she kept fingering herself, letting him know that she didn't mind if he watched. For that matter, she didn't really mind if he had come to join in.

When they had been paired up, McKenzie had quickly developed a fondness for Jason, one that she felt could turn into something more if they gave it a chance. The problem was that he was so meek and unassuming, and she wasn't sure she would be satisfied with a man who couldn't take charge. She smiled mischievously. Maybe he'd step up, if she gave him some more opportunities. There was a lot of term left to the year, a lot of homework and tests to grade, and a lot of chances to let him catch her masturbating.

****

McKenzie stepped outside the building and came across Jason sitting on the stairs. "Hi," she said. "What are you doing out here?"

Jason stood up. "I forgot my keys," he said. "Once I got out here I realized it, but I was locked out." He shrugged. "I figured you'd be out pretty soon, so I just waited."

"It's freezing, silly," she declared. She raised her arm and shook it, jangling his keys in her hand. "I noticed these hanging from your desk drawer before I left, so I grabbed them." She imitated his shrug. "I figured I could run by your place and give them to you." She tossed them at him and he caught them. "Now I don't have to." Actually she had known he must have come back for something, and had actively looked to see what he had forgotten and seen the keys then. "See you," she said, and started walking to her place.

"Hey," Jason called. When McKenzie turned, he said, "Could I, um, walk you home?"

McKenzie flashed one of her smiles at him, and he smiled back. "Sure." Yep, just got to give him some more opportunities, she thought, smiling again.