MDT

Story Info
Out of work scientist gives Suzie a facial.
825 words
3.81
62.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There were no two ways about it: Suzie was hot. If you walked past her on the street, you'd know it right away. If she were wearing track pants and a sweater, you'd still know it. But she wasn't. She was wearing a short black skirt with a slit over one thigh, and a white t-shirt so tight and thin it was like a second skin. Her fuck-me boots had six inch heels, and her blond hair was so straight and perfect it looked like a photograph. But she was as frigid as a Canadian winter, and at twenty-two she'd only slept with three men, all in major relationships. But Suzie was going to change, whether she liked it or not.

Markus' first experiences with MDT were at a pharmaceuticals lab in Virginia. They were doing the first human trials of an antidepressant, metadylamine, and the memory loss and temporal lobe shutdown it caused were major disappointments. The decision was made to attempt to counter these effects by adding tryptinol. The first ever batch of MDT. It was a mess. The euphoria and lust the subjects felt were compounded by a total lack of judgment, and memory dysfunction. Markus was one of the biochemists who'd had the tryptinol idea, and he was sacked. So that's where Suzie's problems began: an out-of-work doctor, with a lot of MDT.

* * *

Suzie sat at a bar, waiting for a drink. Some guy was talking to her, some loser. He was coming on to her, of course. That happened a lot. She was trying to look away from him, so she never saw the powder he tipped into her drink. She didn't feel it coming on, and she felt relaxed, and natural. So when he asked her head into the men's room with her, it seemed like a pretty good idea. She was starting to feel hot.

They walked into the bathroom, and he looked at her.

"You like to suck cock, you fucking slut?" he asked.

"Sure," she said.

"Then get down on your knees, you little whore, and start sucking."

She knelt down in front of him and unzipped his fly. She pulled out his cock, which was already hard. It looked so good to her, to suck on it, until he came, shooting mouthfuls of cum into her. She needed it. She was about to start sucking when he slapped her in the face.

"You're taking too long, fuckslut," he said. "Just fucking suck it."

She dove onto his cock, loving every second of it, glorying in her degradation. "This is where I belong," she thought, "on the floor of a bar, sucking some guy's dick." She wanted to see herself there, kneeling in front of a stranger, submissive and objectified, with a cock in her mouth.

"Now take it out of you mouth and jerk it. I want to come on your fucking face, you little slut. Jerk it."

She pulled back from his cock, wanting it back in her mouth, but feeling compelled to follow his instructions. She was fixated on making him come, focused on his cock, jerking him off, rubbing her face up against it, licking his balls.

"That's it, you whore. Get ready for cum, I'm going to fucking soak you, you bitch," he said. He'd always been one of those guys who just came buckets, but this was the hottest thing he'd ever done. Looking down at her face tormented with need for his ejaculation sent him over the edge. He came spurt after spurt, drenching her face, as she desperately tried to get it in her mouth. The cum ran down her face and soaked into her shirt, already stretched thin, but now wet and practically transparent. She knelt there, panting and licking cum from her hands and lips.

"You like that, you little slut?"

"Mmm-hmm," she said, her hips involuntarily rotating as she licked her lips. She wasn't sure what was going on, exactly, but she wasn't going to worry about it now. She felt terrific, like all the problems and tensions in her life were washed away by this new lust she felt.

"You know what, you little whore? I want to see how low I can push you," said Markus. "You want to keep getting off? You do what I tell you, and you'll stay happy. Does that sound good to you, my little fucktoy?"

Part of what seemed so new and exciting to Suzie was this guy's way of speaking to her. He constantly degraded her verbally, and Suzie found herself being really aroused by it. In fact, the more she thought about it, the more being degraded sounded like her natural role in things. She wanted more, more sex, more come, she wanted to be made to feel like a whore. She looked up at Markus, his cum still dripping down her cheeks, and then noticed the door behind him was opening.