Me a Voyeur? Yes!

Story Info
Gloria is shocked by her house guest.
1.6k words
4.44
75.6k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 10/26/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason, a boy who is a friend of my son spends a lot of time in our home. His parents both travel a lot for business, so rather then being alone at home he crashes here when his parents are away. He said it's because he likes my cooking, but I believe it's more because he doesn't want to be alone. It's okay with me and my husband and his parents like the idea also.

It was early on a Saturday morning when he came into the kitchen.

Hi Gloria "what's for breakfast?" I relented to let him call me by my first name on his 18th birthday. Since that was just a few weeks ago I still get startled when he calls me by my name instead of Mrs. G which I was called for years.

"Depends on what you're going to cook I told him." We both knew I was going to make breakfast, but we've been saying this to each other for the last two months, our little joke.

I told him when my son, daughter and husband get out of bed I would make some pancakes.

I always considered Jason as a kid that I watched grow up. That changed last weekend quite by accident, when I had to go into the guestroom where Jason sleeps and I saw him sound asleep laying on top of the covers naked! If that wasn't shocking enough, he had a erection and I must confess I spent more time then I should have looking at it. Then I told my friend, who was at my house preparing for a day trip to the beach, to go in the room. I went back in later with her for a second look. I even touched him! So for the last week I've looked at him as a desirable sexy young man.

Just to tell you a little about myself.

I'm 45 years old, successful in business, I stay in good shape from running 5 times a week. I'm use to getting attention from men and I'm very comfortable with it. I'm also a bisexual and have been since I was a teen. My husband and I have a good sex life and I masturbate several times a week just because I like it. So I'm not a sex starved biddy that should have been made super horny over seeing a young mans cock, but it did turn me on, big time! I masturbated thinking about.

I said "Why are you awake so early? You're usually the last one up on weekends."

"I wanted to tell you something and I felt it would be best if we were alone. I've been trying to talk with you all week and the timing was never right," He said.

I knew this wasn't going to be good. He never seemed this serious about talking to me before and we saw each other several times during the week.

"What is it Jason are you in some kind of trouble?" I asked.

"I hope you won't be mad at me," he said.

"Jason, just tell me."

He gave me a shy smile and said "last week when you were in my room and I was sleeping nude. Well I wasn't asleep I was faking it."

It was like all of a sudden I was turned to stone. I just stood there, not sure what to say or what to do. I had a flash in my mind of when I held his erect cock while I thought he was sleeping, and he was awake!

"Gloria are you alright?"

I sat down at the counter and he sat down across from me.

"Jason I'm so embarrassed I don't know what to say."

"You don't have to say anything, it was the best day of my life," he said with a big smile on his face.

"Somehow that doesn't make me feel any better." But actually it did. At least he wasn't traumatized!

" So Jason how did this all happen, I know why I went into your room, to get towels out of the closet, but how did you know I would be walking in?" I asked.

"I didn't Mrs.G, I mean Gloria, I woke up with a hard on and was stroking it when the door opened. I didn't know what to do so I pretended to be sleeping. When you had your back to me I put my arm over my eyes so I could peek out and see you and you couldn't tell I was awake. When you turned and stood there looking at me I thought you could hear my heart pounding."

"Jason when I turned around and looked over at you I was shocked by what I saw, but believe me I didn't hear your heart, only mine," I said with a little smile.

"You liked looking at me didn't you?" He said.

"So what did you think when Tracy came in after I left?" I asked trying to avoid answering his question.

I was continuing to jerk off and I thought you came back. I was surprised when I saw it was Tracy. She looked closer then you did." he said while laughing.

"She even gave my cock a few strokes. I thought I was going to cum when she touched it."

I said "you must have thought we were crazy when we came back together."

"I was thinking that is so hot it can't get any better, but it did!"

"When?" I asked

"When you touched my cock Gloria!"

"Oh Then," I said.

"Jason I have no explanation for what Tracy and I did, especially me, how can I make this right?"

"Gloria I had no idea you would be this upset by me telling you I was awake. I guess I was hoping you would laugh it off. The reason I told you I was awake is because I wanted to say that if you ever want to see or touch my cock all you have to do is ask me."

I didn't answer but I felt a tingle between my legs! He had such a sincere face when he said that I just smiled and said "thanks I'll keep that in mind."

Fortunately my son walked into the kitchen asking for breakfast and I said "sure I'll start it right now."

Days and weeks passed and Jason was his regular self and we didn't talk about what happened.

The thing is, I couldn't get his offer to "just ask me" out of my head.

It was a Friday night and Jason was spending the night again. I was walking down our hallway and he was heading to bed.

"Goodnight Gloria."

"Good night Jason, Oh, and by the way I might need some towels tomorrow morning," I said.

He answered "you can get them now."

I gave him a look!

"Oh I get it, see you in the morning," he said with a big grin on his face.

I continued down the hall thinking what am I doing?

I had a fitful nights sleep. It was the result of a combination of feeling very turned on and the horror of what I was about to do. I finally settled into some sleep after I decided I had to establish some rules.

It was early and my husband was snoring away. I slipped out of bed and went down stairs. I didn't even have a robe on, just my pajamas. I stood before the guestroom door, took a deep breath, and walked in.

"Hi Mrs.G, I mean Gloria, I was afraid you were just teasing me and wouldn't show up."

"I'm here Jason, but I have to say something first."

"Okay what?"

"I know I shouldn't be here in the first place, but I am, so we have to have some rules okay?"

"What kind of rules?" He asked

"We can look and maybe touch a little, but we can't have sex, understand?"

"I was hoping we could have sex, but even this is more then I ever dreamed about, so okay I agree. How do we start?"

I said "pull your blanket away and let me see your cock."

He threw the blanket aside and I saw he had a hard on already.

"Jason spread your legs so I can see your balls."

He did as I asked; he looked so beautiful with his tight body, summer tan line and big hard cock.

"Do you want to look at me honey?" I was barely able to speak.

"Yes please Mrs.G."

I hooked my thumbs inside the waist band of my pajama's and panties and pulled them down together. I held the bottom of my pajama top up so he could see my pussy. He didn't say a word, but eyes never left my pussy.

"Jason stroke your cock for me," I asked.

He took his cock in his hand and glided it up and down the shaft.

I moved my hand to my pussy and started to rub it.

Here I was with a boy I've known most of his life with my panty's around my ankles and playing with myself. Not to mention I couldn't keep my eyes off his beautiful cock being stroked for my pleasure.

I'm not sure how long we stood there like that, but all of a sudden sperm shot out of him and landed half way up his chest.

"Damn, I didn't want to cum that fast. I just couldn't help it," he said.

I stepped closer to him and put the palm of my hand on his sperm cover chest.

"It was beautiful to see Jason, thank you letting me watch."

I pulled up my bottoms, leaned over and gave Jason a kiss, and left the room.