Me & Dad – My 19th Christmas Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yelkaom
yelkaom
75 Followers

"Mmmm... that was good, "I'm ready to be fucked now!" I exclaimed with complete confidence.

"Yes you are," he said as he smiled again.

After he carefully flipped me over onto my stomach, I placed my feet on the floor, straddling the bench legs. He pushed the vibrator all the way in my ass, dropped his drawers, and positioned himself to mount me. As I looked back at him I grabbed his beautiful manhood and pulled it to me. As soon as I felt his penis penetrate into me I began to cum again.

I had two more orgasms before I heard "I'm about to cum!" slip past his lips.

"Please cum in me!" I cried out. "Fuck me good, daddy! Fuck your little girl and shoot your load in me!"

As I could feel him close to orgasm, I arched my shoulders back against his chest and grabbed his buttocks with both hands, pushing him so deep in me I could feel him hit my cervix. The sensation brought both of us to climax and forced him to cum deep inside me. As he yelled out, his hands traveled up from my hips and firmly cupped my breasts. It was the most amazing experience as his shaft pulsated, depositing ropes of semen deep inside me. I had never before had a man cum in me. I felt so satisfied and complete as I thought about how the same semen that brought me into this world now filled my womb. We both collapsed forward onto the soft, warm and still vibrating bench. He carefully reached between us and removed the vibrator from my ass while ensuring that his penis remained deep inside me.

We laid there for a few minutes panting, after which he began to slowly hump me with his still hard rod as I just continued to lay there exhausted. After several minutes of slow easy strokes in and out of me, his pace quickened and with one final jerk forward I could feel his shaft throb again sending more waves of warm semen into me. I was so filled with cum it began to ooze out and down my leg.

"Wow. That was amazing!" I said. "I have never been with a man that was able to make me cum that many times, let alone twice himself."

"I've only been able to do that a couple times in my life. It must be you," he panted back at me still gripping my tits.

After resting for about a half an hour, we finally got up off the bench. I watched him as he began to clean up.

"Are you okay with what just happened?" he asked with a serious look.

"As far as I'm concerned, we are two consenting adults. Besides, what woman would not feel satisfied with what we just did? It was more than okay. You were incredible!" I cooed as I turned and hugged him.

He smiled at me and hugged me back. As I looked up at him he gently grabbed my chin and gave me a passionate kiss. I had never in my life felt so much love for another person.

*****

After assisting dad in cleaning up the lanai, we proceeded to the master bathroom.

"Would you like to sit in the Jacuzzi for a bit?" Dad asked.

I looked at him and nodded. "Sounds wonderful."

He popped the cover off the tub and turned on the jets. As I started to walk up the steps I noticed a glob of cum drip out of me.

"Eeek..." I exclaimed as he turned to look at me.

"Seems you over-filled the tank," I laughed. "I should clean myself up before we get in."

"I'll take care of that!" he said as he crouched down between my legs.

In one swift motion he placed his hands on my hips and his mouth over my cunt. He pressed his tongue deep into the folds of my lips and ran it up the length of my cunt. The sensation made my knees week and I had to sit. He continued by sucking hard on my opening, drawing most of his spunk out of me. He then got up, bent over and kissed me, releasing our juices into my mouth. I swished it around in my mouth savoring the taste and then swallowed, grinning at him in delight.

"Yummy," I said while putting my legs over the edge and into the warm bubbling water.

He was about to climb in when I stopped him and made him sit on the edge.

"My turn!" I declared.

I grabbed him under his balls and took his now placid dick into my mouth, all the way down to his base. When I squeezed his sack I felt his shaft twitch as it rapidly sprung to attention. I felt him swell as I strained to keep him all the way in, but his cock's girth was too much and started choking me. I eased my head back and opened my throat to accommodate his size as I bobbed my head up and down his length. He was definitely not small, being at least 7" in length and as big around as I could touch with my thumb and middle finger.

After sucking him for a few minutes I could feel his balls tense up and knew he was about to explode. I quickly pulled him out of my mouth with a sucking pop and reverse mounted him.

"Let's put all that cum where it belongs," I said as I guided him into my opening.

As my pussy continued to work his cock, I grabbed each of his hands in mine and guided him to grab my breasts. Just as his hands reached my tits he cried out and unloaded in me, sending me into another orgasm.

"Wow," I exclaimed as he continued to pulse in me, "that's the second time we came together!"

Before I had the chance to get off of him he grabbed me around my waist and slid us both down into the tub.

"I've never had a woman do that for me before," he said as we leaned back against the side. "Most are too scared they will get pregnant."

"Well dad, I'm on birth control... but even if I were to get pregnant, I'd be happy to bear you another child." I said with a smile, laying my head back against his shoulder and kissing him on the neck.

"And you think I'm amazing?!" he exclaimed as he moved his hands to hug me tight and kiss me.

The rest of the day we just hung out and put up some Christmas decorations. We kept dinner simple by ordering pizza and popping in a movie. Apparently I had fallen asleep while watching it because when I awoke it was about 2AM and I was comfortably tucked into my dad's bed while he slept on his back beside me. As I regained consciousness I noticed that we were both laying there naked under the sheets. I turned over to face him and rested my head on his shoulder.

Reaching down between his legs I slowly began to massage his balls and penis. He squirmed slightly but did not wake. After several minutes of this, his shaft swelled and stiffened while he still laid there sleeping. I carefully navigated my body over him and lined up his dick with my opening. Very slowly I moved down on him until I reached his base and could go no deeper. He stirred again but continued his slumber as I very slowly worked him in and out of me. After several minutes I could feel an orgasm build in me. Instinctually I started to ride him harder as I approached my climax. Just as I reached the apex of my orgasm his eyes sprung open.

"Ahhhhh..." he moaned as he reached up and grabbed hold of my tits.

Once again I felt the powerful pulse of semen shoot deep into me and it sent me over the top. I reached back behind me and squeezed his balls as I continued to ride him, milking him for all his worth.

"That's 3!" I declared as I collapsed on his chest. He did not speak a word, just hugged me tight as we breathed heavily together in rhythm. I fell back asleep, satisfied with my accomplishment and the feeling of his penis still buried in me.

The next morning I awoke to the sensation of my dad kneading my back with his hands while his pelvis ground into my mound. He was deep inside me as he made rocking motions.

"Returning the favor I see," I groggily whispered to him as I moved my head off of his shoulder and passionately kissed him.

As our tongues danced with each other, his pace quickened. I pressed both hands against his chest and broke our kiss.

"I'm not ready yet," I said quietly as I sat up on him, forcing his pace to slow.

"Fuck me easy, daddy. Nice and slow... your little girl needs it nice and slow," I whispered.

With each thrust forward I pivoted my hips back, forcing him deeper into me. After just a few more minutes I could feel my orgasm well up in me and felt the sensation of having to pee, and like before, I let it go.

"Now Daddy! Fuck me hard!" I shouted as I arched backwards.

He plowed into me hard, sending me to my climax as a stream of fluid pulsed out of me. When I felt him throb inside me, it was more than I could handle. I arched harder backwards until my head hit the bed while he continued to shoot his load into me.

As we laid there both spent, I heard him say "I'm guessing that was 4?"

"Yea," I managed to reply.

After about five minutes his penis finally softened and pulled out of me. I felt our cum slowly ooze out and down my cheek where it gathered in a puddle beneath my butt.

"I can't get over how amazing it makes me feel to have you cum inside me," I said as I laid there in complete contentment.

"You have become such an amazing woman," he said as he sat up and moved over on top of me. "No woman has ever made me feel the way you do."

I hugged and kissed him again as we lay there enjoying the moment.

The next few days were much of the same - each day began with us making love, followed by him bringing me breakfast, giving me a massage and making love to me again. The nights would start with a late romantic dinner, then a movie, followed by more passionate love making and finally fading off into deep sleep.

*****

Christmas Eve I awoke while my dad was spooning me in a slow melodic rhythm. His one hand firmly cupped my breast while the other was pressed into my mound assisting the movement. It was such an amazing feeling waking up while being made love to.

"Mmmmmmm..." I moaned as his pace gradually hastened.

I reached down between my legs with both hands and with one I grabbed his hand on my mound and the other fondled his balls. I moved his hand over my mound and pushed his finger into my clit.

"Ahhhhhhhh..." I gasped as it sent me into an orgasm.

As he felt me convulse, he slid his hand off my tit and grabbed me tight around my mid-section, then rolled us both onto our backs with me on top. He grabbed my knees and pulled them up to my shoulders causing me to stretch wide open while he continued to pump in and out of me.

"Keep fucking me, Daddy!" I demanded.

"Fuck your little girl and fill her with your cum," I begged.

As he continued to pump me, he reached for something by his side. It was the vibrator. He pushed me up with my knees still to my shoulders and eased me down forward until I was lying with the side of my face pressed into the bed. Now, with my rear exposed, he turned the vibrator on and placed it against my anus. It felt warm and lubricated and it easily slid inside me. As he pushed it in deeper, I gasped again as I convulsed in another orgasm that sent cum pulsing out of me. As I climaxed, he groaned, exploding deep into me, filling me once again with ropes of cum.

"14!" I laughed coyly as I panted in pleasure.

My dad chuckled at me as he tried to catch his breath, and then hugged me tight.

While finishing breakfast that morning, we decided that we were both feeling a bit cooped up and would brave the crowds to go out shopping. So, after taking a nice hot shower together, we got dressed and headed out to the local mall. After wandering around for a bit I came across a lingerie store and got an idea. So as not to spoil my plan, I diverted his attention in another direction by pointing at some miscellaneous Christmas decorations. A few minutes later, I asked my dad if we could split up for a bit. When he asked why, I told him that I needed to pick up a few personal items and winked at him. He laughed and agreed that we would meet up in about two hours and then grab dinner. I gave him a quick peck on the lips and darted off back to the lingerie store. Finding just the right outfit, I completed my shopping at a few other stores. With all the items needed in hand, I was off to find my dad. As I walked to the spot we agreed to meet back up, I quickly consolidated the items into one generic shopping bag so as not to reveal my surprise.

After meeting back up, my dad and I headed to a nearby restaurant where he treated me to an amazing seafood cuisine dinner. Afterwards, we headed back home where we cuddled by the fireplace eating gingerbread cookies and drinking spiked eggnog. As we sat there listening to the soft Christmas music, he slowly rubbed the front of my body as I lay against him.

As time passed his touch became more sensual, slowly tracing his fingers along the patterns of my blouse. When I started feeling the effects of the rum I became flushed and started unbuttoning my top until the fabric finally fell open to each side of my stomach. As I exposed my chest I could feel his manhood bulge against my back. I leaned my head back against his shoulder and closed my eyes as he slid his hand up and cupped my breasts.

"Are you trying to take advantage of me?" I said with a look of satisfaction.

"What would give you that idea?" he asked suggestively.

I turned over and quickly grabbed him by his crotch. "Are you teasing me?" I whispered as I pushed him back against the floor.

"Never!" he stated and grabbed me at my hips.

As I sat there straddling him I leaned forward and kissed him while undoing his belt and zipper. As we kissed I gently stroked him until he was firm then lifted my skirt, pulled my panties to one side and eased his hard rod into my cunt. I had gotten so turned on from all the drinking and foreplay, he slipped into me like hot butter.

"Mmmmmm..." I moaned while we kissed.

"Ahhhhh... You feel so good," he said as he broke our kiss and pushed deeper into me.

"Don't stop!" I panted in his ear.

"Tell daddy what you want, my little angel," he said as he thrust harder into me.

"I want you to fuck me. Fuck me daddy, fuck me hard and make me cum!"

As I felt an orgasm build in me, I grabbed his hands and moved them to my tits and pressed myself tight to his chest.

"Ahhhh... I'm cumming!" I yelled as I climaxed.

As I came down from my incredible high, I felt my dad still massaging my breasts, pinching one nipple while sucking the other into his mouth.

"Do you like my boobs, daddy?" I asked seductively as he continued suckling on them as if trying to milk me.

"They taste so good," he said as he began sucking and pounding into me harder.

"Ahhh... Daddy... Suck me and fuck me," I cooed as another orgasm welled up in me.

"Cum in me!" I cried out.

No sooner did I say the words when I felt him blow his load, triggering me to convulse and spurt.

"Ahhhhhh... Daddy... I'm cumming again!" I squealed as I sprayed on him in seismic waves.

There was a stinging slap on my butt and I heard the words, "Hey, you okay?"

As I opened my eyes and tried to focus, I saw my dad staring up at me.

"What happened?" I asked puzzled.

"You passed out after soaking me," he said laughing.

I looked down at his face feeling dazed. "Really? God, that was so intense!"

"I think we need to get you to bed," he said as he caressed the side of my face.

As I nodded in agreement, he sat up, lifted me up off the floor, carried me into his bedroom, laid me down and pulled the covers over me. Still drunk from the rum, I quickly fell asleep.

*****

I awoke in a brief panic and carefully looked over to see my dad sleeping soundly. Looking back over to the nightstand I saw that it was about 6AM Christmas morning. I sighed with relief that I had not overslept and ruined the surprise I had planned for my dad. After wiping the sleep from my eyes, I quietly slid out of bed and tiptoed out of his room and into the bathroom. I filled the sink with hot sudsy water and proceeded to shave my pussy as smooth as a baby doll. When I finished, I went to the lanai and grabbed the oil from the bottle warmer and crept silently to my room where I carefully took the items I bought out of the bag and laid them on my bed. After slipping into the white erotic pantyless lingerie, I put on a pair of angel wings and halo I had bought in the decoration outlet. I then placed oversized bows over my breasts and pussy. After putting on some eye liner, rosy blush and deep red lipstick, I was almost ready.

I quietly snuck out past dad's door, through the kitchen and into the living room. Using the step stool, I reached up and removed the Angel off the top of the tree then turned on the tree lights. I took the blanket and pillows off the couch and placed them next to the tree. After turning on some soft Christmas music I was ready to put my plan in motion.

I laid on the blanket propped up on the pillows with my legs spread wide and then called out to him.

"Daddy! Time to wake up!" I shouted loudly.

After shouting a few more times, I heard him stumble through the hall. "Where are you, angel?" he asked groggily.

I giggled to myself, thinking about just how appropriate his question was.

"I'm by the Christmas tree!"

When dad entered the living room I saw his eyes widen and jaw drop as he stared at me in awe.

"Your little angel has been a bad girl and fell off the tree!" I played with the bow on my pussy.

"I need to be crammed in my place," I suggested smugly as I continued to play with myself.

"Come ram your tree in me again," I insisted while removing the bow on my pussy and spreading my hole wide open with two fingers.

"It's not fair for you to open my present for me, you know," he said coyly as I continued displaying my womanhood to him. Wasting no time, he quickly knelt down in front of my offering.

"You look amazing, my little angel!" he exclaimed, but then paused just as he was about to dive in.

"Can I take some pictures?" he asked.

"Sure!" I found myself very excited at the thought as he leapt to the kitchen counter to grab his camera.

Several poses and flashes later I asked him "Why don't you make a movie?"

He looked at me with concern. "You sure?"

"Yea, it'll be fun!"

After a few minutes of him fumbling around with some cables and his tripod, it was all set up and recording with a feed going to the TV.

I motioned to him to stay where he was and began to play with myself. Seeing this, he used the remote on the camera to zoom in on my freshly shaven pussy. Watching myself doing this on the TV was a huge turn on and I could feel my lips swell from all the excitement. Looking back over at my dad I could tell that I wasn't the only one aroused as he sat there stroking himself while panning the camera up and down my body.

Staring back at the camera, I pushed two fingers into my opening, stroking them in and out of me while gyrating my hips into the air. Continuing to do this, I grabbed the bottle of oil and squirted some into my pussy.

I had remembered how my dad got me to spurt for the first time so, while pumping my fingers in and out of myself, I curled my fingers upwards. After another few minutes of this I erupted in an orgasm that caused me to squirt several times into the air.

"Ohhhhhh..." I screamed out loud as the orgasm overwhelmed me.

After regaining my senses, I got onto my knees and extended my rear into the air, then used my finger to motion my dad over to me. As he knelt behind me, he spread my butt cheeks and buried his face between them. While he tongued my pussy, he plunged three fingers into me.

"Mmmmmmm..." I moaned as he pushed his fingers in up to his knuckles.

"Feels sooo good!" I turned my head to watch on the TV.

"Make me squirt again," I demanded as I looked back at him while moving my hips into each thrust of his fingers to maximize the penetration. Without warning he pushed his thumb into my anus and clamped his fingers together while still thrusting in and out of me.

"Holy Night!" I exclaimed as an orgasm gripped me, sending several strong squirts of cum into the blanket beneath me.

I quickly grabbed his hand to hold him still as I attempted to recover from the intensity of my orgasm. After a moment I looked back at him. "I want to watch you fuck me on the TV," I panted at him.

yelkaom
yelkaom
75 Followers