Me and "JD"

Story Info
Swinging wife wants sexual power over her partner.
2k words
3.68
26k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband and I had been in the swinging lifestyle about four years when we met JD and his wife. Now, to understand my thinking on this story, you need to know that I am a very competitive person. Anything one of my friends can do, I always want to be able to do it better.

In my single days, if a friend liked a guy, I felt the need to make him want me, too. I didn't always want to take the guy. Don't get me wrong. I just wanted to know I could have him if I wanted. It was a kind of power play, I guess, you don't really think about it when you're young.

Anyway, I'm sure, looking back now, that some of that competitiveness found its way into my personality when my husband and I, many years later, decided to try out "swinging" with other couples. I doubt any man that I was ever with would complain about this part of my personality, as the result was to give every guy I met, the best sex they had or ever would have. I'm not sure how many times I met that goal but I can say I gave it a hell of a try.

The first time that I met JD I liked him. He was cute and very funny. He had this "bad boy" persona going on. He wasn't a very large guy in stature, but he lifted weights on a regular basis and I loved to caress his pecs as well as many other places. He had short brownish hair and those dark, sad looking puppy-dog eyes. And yes, that usually showed everything he was thinking or feeling. Of course, to tell the truth that only ranged from happy to horny to hungry (he was a man after all!).

I knew how to handle him though, as my first husband was an original "redneck". I had married him at sixteen, so managing this one at my now advanced age would be a piece of cake. He talked about every subject that was brought up as if it didn't matter. His opinion on just about everything was "fuck that".

It was amazing that some things went straight over JD's head and in others, he was very knowledgeable. For instance, I can relate any problem I'm having with my computer to him and he can tell me the possibilities of what the problem may be and how to fix it. He's always been right. He can take parts from old computers he's bought at flea markets and make them into a working computer. He has a ninth grade education. Everything he knows, he's taught himself.

I have learned to change my personality to match those around me. This way, everybody feels comfortable. And to be truthful, I have had enough life experience to relate to just about anybody. I would never think anyone was "beneath" me. As for the people that are in a higher social/economic class, they can take me as I am, for who I am, or walk away. I refuse to pretend to be "better" than I am.

So, when spending time with JD I adopt his "fuck that" attitude, and to tell you the truth, it's not that hard to do. We laugh, act up, and turn everything into a joke. Sometimes we have a few drinks and actually have a wrestling match on the floor. I can never win though , he's as strong as an ox.

My husband and JD's wife just laugh at us, and shake their heads. They are the butts of many of our jokes. They call us "the children," and so we just tell them that they are just too old to understand. These little excursions are a great form of stress relief. I never have to pretend with JD. He always makes me feel good about myself, I never have to "try" to be with him.

And despite all his tough guy acts, he's very sweet and caring. He likes to put his arms around me and play with my hair. He'll catch me off guard and kiss me on the tip of my nose. He tells me that I am so "cool". The sex isn't bad either, so that's a plus. In fact, he is never in any hurry to finish. We have stayed up all night having sex before. Our spouses had long before retired to another room to screw and sleep, not being able to keep up with "the children."

After a few hours of vigorous sex, JD will put his head on my shoulder and wrap himself around me. He says his wife doesn't like to cuddle. So, I hold him and rub his head and back. He will look so innocent then, like a young boy and sometimes I can't resist leaning down and kissing him on top of the head.

For a long time we only met with JD and his wife, but like everything else in life, I guess it got to be less exciting . We met a few other couples together. We went for dinner and drinks and checked them out. We asked questions. We talked. Sometimes it was comical, I thought about asking them if they had a resume.

Finally, we met with two of the couples for a New Years Eve party. Sometime after midnight, JD and I for some reason started wrestling around. He poured beer all over me, turned me upside down and spanked me. Everyone thought it was funny, somebody took pictures. That night I ended up with the husband-half of one of our new couples. He had been the real "quiet" type, so I wanted to find out what he was like in bed. JD ended up with quiet guy's wife.

The next morning, JD came over and sat next to me. I teased him a little about what he had done to me the night before and he argued back with me that I had started it.

One of the girls looked at JD's wife and said, "If you didn't know better, you'd think those two were married!"

We didn't meet with JD and his wife again until two weeks later. I flirted with him mercilessly. I used every excuse to touch him. I matched wits with him. I finished his sentences. It didn't take long for our spouses to head into another room. He looked over at me and said, "What would you like to do?"

"Fuck," I said.

We made out like teenagers for a long time. He loves to French kiss me. He also says his wife won't French kiss, so you can bet my tongue is right there as much as he wants it. He loves to hold my hair and hold my face in his hands and look me in the eyes. I always give him the best "fuck me" look I can muster. This night I was going to make sure he remembered who the "best " woman in his life was and remember it for a very long time.

I pulled out his big, hard cock and gave the oral performance of my life. He was moaning and saying, "Oh god, Oh man, Oh shit," on a regular basis, so I figured I was doing OK.

Having watched a lot of porn back in the days when my husband and I were talking more about wild sex than doing it, I had taught myself my own "blow job" technique.

I start with slow teasing, just the tip of my tongue, licking a little everywhere, top to bottom and back up. Then, I go down on it, taking in as much as I can, with my tongue sliding against the back of the shaft, all the way up and down. Once I do this a few times, I pay some close attention to the head, licking and sucking.

At this point, I'm ready to get down to it, so I spit on it and use my hand to massage saliva all over, getting it good and messy. I use one hand to rub around the base and stroke a little and the other to massage the balls, which by now are wet with dripping spit. All the while going down on the shaft and using a lot of tongue. Then I start the process over and repeat.

Now a lot of guys can't take this much head, they would come and be done for the night, but I knew he could take it . His wife also wouldn't swallow and she had trained him to never come in a woman's mouth. I had sucked him for hours before, trying to get him to break her rule and come in my mouth, with no results, so an hour of giving him a sloppy, wet sucking was a walk in the park.

After awhile, I climb up on top of his dick . I got on my feet and squatted on it. Sucking dick is a big turn on for me, so my pussy was already wet and inviting. His big dick slides right in and more than fills my pussy up. I move up and down, very slowly, teasing and teasing some more. He grabs me by the waist and plunges himself deep inside.

"Cheater," I tell him.

I lean forward and put my tongue in his mouth. He says he never had a woman ride him this way. He loves it. I fuck him this way for awhile. Letting him chew on my neck and shoulders a little, which I love.

After awhile, I ease off and go back down and suck his dick some more. He says, "Damn, I just thought I had a blow job for the first time, Damn."

I know he wants to do it doggy style, it's his favorite position. A lot of women can't handle him that way, cause he's about 8 1/2 hard inches. I roll over and assume THE position. He fucks VERY hard and deep.

Tonight I'm on a mission, so not only do I take it all as deep as it will go, I rock back and forth to meet his thrusts. I know I'll regret it tomorrow after I start to feel the head of his cock pounding on the door to my cervix, but tonight, I want to make him cum like "old faithful."

It still takes him a good while to come. I started to wonder if I had the stamina that I thought I did, but I continue to meet his thrusts and I reach down between my legs and rub his dick as its going in and out of my now soaking wet pussy. It's huge and engorged, soaking wet and dripping from both our juices . I pump back against him and I can hear as well as feel his balls as they are spanking my ass cheeks.

He grabs my hair and pulls my head back and with a very loud moan he cums deep in me and very hard, I can tell by how loud he is and many "Oh, damns," he says.

I feel the thick, hot cum running out of me and down my legs as he pulls out and falls down on the floor, trying to catch his breath.

I am satisfied. I want to own him, I want to possess his very soul. I never want him to be able to think of sex or pussy again unless my face flashes before his eyes. I think I'm about half way there. Just a little more practice.

We lay down to rest and he kisses me, and gives me that innocent, little boy look. On impulse I ask, "Who's baby are You, JD?"

"You know I can't lie to you." he says.

"Who's baby?" I coaxingly ask again.

"Yours," he says........."Yours."

I kiss him on top of the head and we go to sleep.