Me and Mary Ch. 01

Story Info
How I met the love of my life.
4.8k words
15.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first story that I want to share with you. I have a whole lifetime of stories about me and Mary. I welcome your feedback. If you want more, I have plenty.

Chapter 01: How I Met Mary

My story begins in the Boston area in 1989. I was married with a 7 year old daughter. My wife turned out to be a cheating bitch. She even tried to deny it when I caught her in bed with one of my friends. I went after him and he figured it would hurt less to crawl out a second floor window then to deal with the beating that was inevitable.

It isn't as bad as it sounds. He fell onto the garage roof and slid down and fell into the shrubs. But the funniest thing and I still remember it clearly today, was seeing his naked ass running across my neighbors wide open yard in the middle of the day.

My wife and I had already been having problems and we had been separated a few times. But this was it. I had a feeling she was sleeping around and now I had confirmation. I moved out and filed for divorce. I got myself a little one room apartment in the center of town.

To describe myself I would say I am average in most ways. I am about 5'7" tall with and average build. I weigh about 160 pounds. I have brown eyes and brown hair that I always keep buzz cut. I don't have and facial hair, but I have been known to grow a beard during the winter but not every year.

The one place I consider myself to be above average is between my legs. I am just over 8" long but I am fat. About the diameter of a shaving cream can as I have been told. That is a bit exaggerated. It's more like 6 inches in diameter. I have also been known to cum in excess when I am very excited or well stimulated. I haven't been with that many women, but all have told me that I am way above average.

I got a degree in computer science years ago, but for now I just work in a lumber mill. It's cool because we can get drunk and smoke weed and no one cares. I work 40 hours a week at a good rate of pay so it is ok for now. On the weekends I do home repairs and upgrades and sometimes make more money than my regular job.

A month or so after I moved out I was attending a birthday party for the son of some mutual friends so I knew my wife would be there but I never expected...... Mary.

Mary was a friend of my soon to be ex-wife. She didn't hang around with us a lot, but I knew her pretty well. Mary was recently divorced. She had a two year old daughter Jennifer who was adorable. Her husband walked out on her when she told him she was pregnant. He has never been seen or heard from since. I knew him fairly well. He was a jerk and not many people liked him. He probably mouthed off the wrong person and wound up dead.

Now I have to describe Mary. She is barely 4'10" tall and she weighs around 90 pounds at the most. She has a very small chest and a tiny little ass. She has very long brown hair, a few freckles, green eyes and the sweetest smile I have ever seen.

Mary is an only child and she is very well educated. She started attending college after her husband left her and would make a great life for herself, but I don't want to get too far ahead of the story.

So I ran into Mary at the birthday party and she was excited to see me. I was excited to see her too but her big hug and kiss on the cheek really surprised me. I have had the hots for this girl since I first met her years before. We were stuck together like glue that day. We talked about everything and anything and really enjoyed ourselves.

Mary had to leave the party early to go pick up her daughter. She gave me her number and told me I better call her. I smiled and said I sure would. Truth be told. At that moment there was no way I was going to let this girl slip from me. Well I figured the party was over for me too so I went home to my new one room apartment.

I went out to a restaurant later that evening. As I walked in the front door, someone called my name. I turned to look ant it was Mary. She was sitting in a booth with Jennifer. I walked over and she asked me if I was alone. I said yes and she asked me if I would join them for dinner. I said that I would be delighted.

We had a great time. Jennifer is such a good kid. We talked for almost two hours while we entertained Jennifer as well. Mary needed to get home. She said they were going to the zoo tomorrow which was Sunday and asked if I wanted to join them. I said I would love to. Mary said that was great and we arranged where to meet. She kissed me on the lips and said see you tomorrow.

Wow, it was like I was being kissed for the first time. I was dazed for a moment as I walked to my car. She really likes me I thought. I drove home daydreaming about Mary. I slept well that night and soon woke Sunday morning excited to see Mary again.

We met at her house and she asked if we could take my car. Sure I said and soon we had a car seat buckled in for Jennifer and we were on our way. It is about a thirty minute drive to the zoo. Jennifer went to sleep and Mary and I talked the whole way. We were both fascinated how we could talk for hours about nothing in particular or about sensitive subjects.

We had a great time at the zoo. It is amazing how a place I have been to a hundred times can suddenly look brand new when there is someone else to share it with. Seeing Jennifer's reaction to the animals was priceless. We decided to stop for dinner on the way home. It was much like the rest of the day with company and great conversation.

We ran into another mutual friend there. She is a woman that we all know. She was at the zoo with her kids. I knew that this woman would run right to my ex-wife to tell her who she saw me with. Who cares? I was happy and nothing was going to change that.

I drove Mary and Jennifer home. Jennifer was fast asleep. I carried her in the house and put her in her bed. I turned around and wham!! Mary hit me with the biggest kiss of my life. Holy shit! When she broke off the kiss I was out of breath. Wow!!

Mary told me she needed to study for class tomorrow but we could talk later. She told me that she has Thursday off from school and she wanted to know if I could come over and she would make me dinner. That sounds great I said. Mary gave me another sweet kiss and we said good bye for the night.

I floated all the way home. She only kissed me twice but there was something in those kisses. I wanted more and I wanted them now! I talked to Mary for a little while that night and I talked to her every day after that.

When I woke up Thursday morning all I could think about was dinner with Mary tonight. Work just flew by and before I knew it... Lunch time! I called Mary to say hi. She greeted me with excitement in her voice. It wasn't long till I said I was looking forward to tonight. She agreed and asked me if I would mind picking up a bottle of wine. I said that wouldn't be a problem. We decided on a type and said we would see each other later.

Wow I was so excited I totally forgot my lunch at home. I went to the food truck and got a sandwich. The afternoon seemed a little slower. I wanted to go home and get ready. Finally....4:30! I am out the door like lightning. I got home, showered, shaved, dress and ran out the door. I quick stop for some red wine and a dozen red roses.

Mary lived in an apartment complex not far out of town. In a flash I was standing at her door and rang the doorbell. I looked at my watch...shit 15 minutes early. What do I do? Dam too late! Mary opened the door and wow. I mean she was wearing an apron but her hair was pulled back on each side and it looked like she was wearing a little make up. She looked great. Hi she said. You're early. I know I'm sorry, I guess I was.....oh shit, what do I say......be honest... I was anxious. I finally said.

Its ok she said. Are those for me? Oh yes, I was so fucking dazed I forgot I was standing here holding flowers. I hope you like roses I said. I love them she said as she invited me in. She took the roses from me and gave me a kiss on my lips. Wow that was nice I said. I was hiding a single pink rose. What's that Mary asked? Oh I brought this for Jennifer I didn't want her to feel left out.

Oh that's so sweet Mary said. But Jennifer isn't here tonight. Oh I said. Yea she is staying at my parents' house for the night. Oh good for her. Mary said it's good for us. I think I blushed that time. I will give it to her when I see her tomorrow. Cool I said.

Mary opened the fridge and handed me a beer. She said you can go sit in the other room and watch TV while I finish dinner. I offered to help her but she insisted I relax till dinner is ready. Ok then.

Dinner smelled great. She said there was some fancy name for it but I remember it was a dish made with chicken. Mary came up behind me while I was sitting on the sofa and kissed me on the neck. She told me that dinner was ready. I said it smell wonderful, but I think you smell better I smiled. She smiled at me and kissed me on the cheek again.

Dinner tasted as good as it smelled. We made some nice small talk during dinner. After we finished I started to help her with the dishes. I will do that she said. Please let me help I pleaded. She told me to pour us some more wine and bring it outside on the balcony.

Mary came out a few minutes later and sat down next to me. She sipped her wine and said "smoke"? I looked over and she was holding a joint. Sure I said. Mary moved close to me and lit it up. We sipped our wine and passed the joint between us.

We continued talking and learning more about each other. I learned that Mary had spent the last six years attending college. She is studying architecture and already has two degrees. One of them is in mechanical engineering a d the other in electrical engineering. She is working on a masters in architectural engineering.

I was surprised and very impressed especially when she told me her grades were highest in every class. I told her I was impressed and asked her where she wanted her education to take her. I want to own my own architectural firm and design the biggest structures in the world she said.

Wow I said. You're pretty mechanical for a girl I laughed. How did you get interested in this field? I am an only child so growing up I spent a lot of time with my dad in the garage fixing the cars and the farm equipment. I remember he would complain that the equipment was second rate and someone needs to design something better.

I was determined to find a way to make one of the machines easier to use. The short story is that I designed a new lever for the cultivator which was longer and bent slightly. This enabled my dad to change the disc level with much less effort. He was thrilled.

I was about 12 at the time. I took a photo and sent it to the manufacturer. They sent one of their top designers out to the farm to see my design. Two months later they bought my design for one hundred thousand dollars. They gave me Fifty thousand in cash and a fifty thousand dollar scholarship.

They manufactured about ten thousand machines with my design before they changed to hydraulic years later. That is fascinating I said. Anyway, I hope I am not boring you she said. I looked down and said, absolutely not. I leaned down and kissed her lightly on her lips.

That was nice Mary said. Can I have another? Certainly I said as our lips met again. We kissed softly for a few moments then broke away. I said, when I kiss you I have this feeling that I can't explain. I have never felt it before. She said it feels like it is supposed to. I agreed and said; the first time you kissed me I saw fireworks. It was better than the first kiss of my life.

Mary laughed and blushed. She said I saw stars. It was electric. She looked up at me and no words needed to be said. We instantly locked into a passionate kiss. I don't know how long it lasted, but I remember the feeling as if it was yesterday. We finally broke the kiss and we were both gasping for air.

I pulled Mary to me and she sat on my lap facing me. I put my hand up to the side of her face. I stroked her cheek as I looked into her eyes and told her how beautiful she was and how much I enjoyed kissing her. She wrapped her arms around me and hugged me so tight I nearly lost my breath.

I have a confession to make she said. I liked you the first time I met you years ago. I have fantasized about you many times. I was excited when I heard you left your wife. I was hoping I would bump into you somewhere. When I first saw you at the party my heart jumped. I figured it was the only chance I would get so I went for it.

Mary's confession was surprising and incredibly arousing. I said, does this mean you are in love with me? I looked straight into her eyes. Love is complicated she said, but I do know this. I have you here now and I don't ever want to let you go.

I nearly cried and I grabbed Mary and hugged her tight. I pushed her back and locked lips with her again. The feeling of electricity running through my body was overwhelming. Mary broke the kiss gasping for air. She said, shit I have never felt like this in my life. What are you doing to me? She asked. I am giving my heart to you Mary. Be gentle with it. I said.

She nearly attacked me. She kissed me so hard that I thought I was going to pass out. I also noticed her hips were moving up and down. She broke the kiss. She was panting and she was arousing me in a way that was unimaginable to me. She caught her breath and said, how is it possible? How can I be so overcome with desire? I have never felt this way before.

Mary clamped back onto my mouth, our tongues we dancing a beat of their own. I pushed both my hands under Mary's dress. I moved both hands to Mary's panty covered ass and squeezed gently. You would have thought I lit a fuse to an atomic bomb.

Mary broke our kiss, put her head on my shoulder and squeezed me tight. She pushed her hips into my crotch and groaned into my ear. Her whole body was shaking and was squeezing me harder. Eventually she relaxed her grip on me and she began to relax. She sat up and kissed me softly. We just stared into each other's eyes.

I ran my hands up Mary's back under her dress to discover there was no bra. I was enjoying the sensation of my hands on her soft skin as the pace of our kissing increased. I started moving my hands along her sides and toward the front. Her breathing was increasing again and her hips started moving. She was undoubtedly rubbing against the growing erection in my pants.

My problem was that my erection was growing down my leg. I wasn't sure how much she could feel, but the only stimulation my cock was getting was from the feelings in my body and my emotions for this woman.

I moved both my hands to Mary's breasts. Her body stiffened for a moment and she kissed me harder. I was surprised and amazed at what I felt in my hands. I really thought she had nothing at all but I felt two small mounds in each of my hands. As I explored further I discovered two swollen areola topped with two tiny and very hard nipples.

I squeezed her nipples gently and she let out a screech and pushed her hips harder into me. OMG I thought I need to see these little breasts. I reached down and grabbed the hem of her dress. Mary broke our kiss and lifter her arms. In a second her dress was gone. I was amazed at the sight of Mary's tiny little tits with the swollen nipples. I put my hands up under each breast.

Pretty small huh? Mary said. I looked up into her eyes and said; they are beautiful darling. She smiled at me and threw her arms around my neck and kissed me hard. I was really enjoying the feeling of my hands on Mary's tiny body and her bare skin.

Mary broke our kiss and said, let's go inside. I think the neighbors have seen enough. Mary got up and took the wine and I followed her to her bedroom. I watched Mary's pink panty covered little ass sway as I followed her. Mary put down the wine and leaped onto the bed. She patted the bed beside her and I climbed up next to her.

All she was wearing were her pink cotton panties and her pink socks with white treads on the bottom. Sexy sock I said to her. Well we don't wear shoes in the house so I buy these socks with added traction. Jennifer has them too she said. I just smiled at her and kissed her quickly on her lips.

Mary smiled at me and said; this isn't fair. You still have clothes on. She reached for my shirt and I sat up. In a second my shirt was gone and Mary was unbuttoning my pants. She pushed me onto my back and started sliding my pants down. I lifted my ass to help her. She froze when she pushed my pants past my hips and saw the huge bulge in my boxers.

I looked up at her and her mouth was open and her eyes were wide. I was about to say something when Mary said, holy shit Jack. I knew you were big but oh my god! Suddenly there was urgency to removing my pants. Mary leaned down over the bulge in my boxers. She slowly moved her hand to touch it. Her tiny hand wrapped around my stiffening erection and moved slowly from side to side.

Mary looked up at me. Her eyes were wide and glowing. It's so big, she said. Why don't you take my boxers off? I said. She shivered a little and she reached down with both hands and grabbed the waistband of my boxers. I lifted my ass and she slowly slid my boxers down revealing my hard cock. Mary didn't take her eyes off of it as she finished removing my boxers.

Oh Jack, she said. I don't know if I can... Her words drifted off. She was on her hands and knees now looking over me. I put my hand on her ass and pushed it down toward her pussy. Mary moaned and looked over at me through her half open eyes. She was gone. She was totally absorbed by lust. I rubbed her soaking wet panties and said we need to get rid of these.

I don't think she heard me in her lust filled euphoria. I reached over and pulled her panties down over her ass. She responded by sitting up and removing her panties over her legs. She went right back to her position on her hands and knees while I was lying flat on my back. It seemed like forever. But Mary finally reached out and wrapped a hand around my erection. She looked at me in amazement as she began to stroke me.

Mary broke the silence by saying; this isn't going to fit inside of me. I don't know if I can get it in my mouth. Her words were soft and broken. Mary was in a state of complete arousal. Why don't you try I said to her. Mary opened her mouth and slowly descended onto the head of my cock. She slowly stuck out her tongue and licked around the tip and slid it into her mouth.

Mary moved her lips up and down the head of my cock pushing a little further each time. She stopped for a moment and said, wow that is a mouthful. It sure is I said as I grabbed her by the hips and lifted her on top of me so her pussy was right above my face. Mary looked down between her legs at me. She looked so cute with her little hand around my cock and a half smile and lust on her face.

I stuck my tongue out and licked right across her clit and into her opening. Mary cried out and pushed her ass down on my face. All I could do is lap at her clit and that quickly set her off. Mary's body was stiff. She was shaking and letting out moans in between her ragged breathing. She had a death grip on my cock and her juices were flowing over my face.

Damn she is hot I thought to myself. That was when I realized that the scent and taste of her was much different than anything I tasted before. She had that familiar female scent but there was something else. It was intoxicating. I couldn't get enough of it. Mary collapsed on top of me and relaxed to savor the excitement that I had given her.

After a few moments I felt Mary start to move and then I felt her warm mouth on my cock again. It was different this time. She was more aggressive and determined it seemed. Mary got back up on her knees and turned around. She positioned herself over my cock and pushed herself down. Well she tried.

12