Me & Mary-Kate Olsen

Story Info
How he saved star from her boyfriend.
854 words
1.65
54.9k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One sunny day I am out for a walk in the park by my house. I come upon this couple that seem to be having an argument. I sit down and listen to them for a few minutes. The girl starts to hit the guy. The guy hits back. I walk up to him and say to him that he should not be hitting ladies and knock him out cold. I then realize that the girl was Mary-Kate Olsen. I ask her if she is alright. She says that I just knocked out her boyfriend. I tell her that he shouldn't have hit you. She says that he has not hit her before. I ask her if I could treat her to dinner that night. She says that she would love that. She tells me to meet her at her hotel. I say ok I'll be there at 8:00. She says ok see you then.

I guess I should tell you a little about myself. I am 19 years old. I have been a big fan of Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen since they were on Full House. I am an especially big fan of Mary-Kate. Well anyway I am about 5'9" and weigh about 195 lbs. I watch a lot of T.V. so I have kind of developed a desire to see Mary-Kate in person. I live in Los Angeles California.

So when 8:00 rolls around I get in my 2004 BMW Z8. I pick Mary-Kate up at her hotel. I ask where she would like to go for dinner. She says that she is not all that hungry and would like to go for a drive. I say okay. So I start the car up and we drive around Los Angeles. We go to Burbank, Santa Monica, Santa Barbara. We get to the park that her and her boyfriend had the fight earlier that day. She says the she was grateful that I was there to stop her boyfriend from doing any serious damage to her. I tell her that it was not a problem. She asks if she could spend the night at my place because she is afraid of her idiot boyfriend I tell her that that is fine with me. So we swing back by her hotel and pick up few things for her.

We get back to my apartment. She goes into the bathroom and takes a shower. When she comes out I am watching one of her movies (double double toil and trouble). She asks if I am fan. I say that I am probably one of the biggest fans that she has. She tells me that if were to get one wish what would it be? I tell her that it would be to make the sweetest love to you that you have ever had. She tells me that if am a good boy that that wish might just come true tonight. So we sit there and watch all of her movies.

She says that she is getting tired and would like to go to sleep. I tell her that I have a guest bedroom she could sleep in if she wants to. She says no I want to sleep with you. I say ok. So we go to my bedroom and she takes off all of her clothes and lies down on the bed. I strip down to my boxers, which by this time have a tent from my dick. So I lay down next to her. She reaches over and takes my boxers off. She tells me that she has the biggest cock that she has ever seen. So I say "you're not a virgin", she says no. so she gets on top of me and starts to kiss me. I return the kiss by sticking my tongue in her mouth. We start to explore each others mouths and bodies with our hands.

She breaks the kiss and starts kissing down my body. She gets to my dick and starts to play with it. She starts to give me a hand job. She then lowers her mouth on to my dick. I let out a moan of pure ecstasy. She gives me the best blow job that I have ever had. I return the favor by kissing down her body. I reach her pussy. I start to eat her out. She says "oh yeah eat my fucking pussy". I eat her out and give her 2 orgasms.

She says that she wants me inside of her right know. I say ok and get on top of her. I start to slowly slide my dick inside her tight pussy. I fuck her long and hard. She comes 3 three time to my once.

We fall asleep in each others arms. We wake up the next morning. She say that that was the best night of her life. I say that I aim to please any fine looking female in the world. She says that she might have to send her sister over. Maybe even a few friends. I say that would be nice.

TO BE CONTINUED...