Me and Ms. Hagerty

Story Info
My tale of sex with the hottest High school teacher ever.
1.4k words
3.94
104.6k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tbf2992
tbf2992
6 Followers

Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Tyler. I am 6'2'' and weigh about 180 lbs. I have blonde hair and blue eyes that some might call piercing. There is nothing about my appearance that is exceptional. I don't have a six-pack or arms like the Terminator. If you looked into my educational transcript, you'd find that my GPA is a solid 3.0, nothing special. But there is something special about me. I am what you might call a sexual dynamo.

I really don't know why, I have no secret formula for getting laid. Somehow when I talk to a woman, I know exactly what to say and how to say it. Whether she's a 35 year old soccer mom or an 18 year old head cheerleader, they all just open their legs once I start talking. I know...weird, right?

Let me tell you how it started. When I was a senior in high school, 18 and disgustingly pubescent, I got an F on a math test. Miss Alice Hagerty wanted to talk about my steadily falling grades and my obvious depression and so kept me after school. Now Miss Hagerty didn't look like her name sounded. She was fucking hot. At the age of 29 she stood at 5'9'' in heels and always dressed for success in skirts, blouses, jackets, and black glasses over her green tinged brown eyes. I always pegged her for the teasing type, because when she'd lean over your shoulder to help on a problem you could see her gorgeous DD cleavage and if there was a guy behind you, he'd be getting a view of her amazing bubble butt. With long brown hair, a cute tanned oval of a face, her long slim legs, and those pouty lips that would look good wrapped around a big cock. Basically, every straight guy in her classes wanted to bend her over her desk and ram their dicks into what must be a tight, shaven cunt; including myself.

So while she started talking about setting goals and working hard, I was busy hiding my excited member below my desk. When she turned around to grab a stack of my excuse for homework, I did something I always dreamed of doing but never did. I got up, walked around my desk so that I was behind her and squeezed her beautiful ass. She jumped and turned around, "What the fuck are you doing?!"

"I'm doing what you want me to, Ms. Hagerty," I replied in a calm voice. I had never felt so confident of anything in my life, somehow I knew she wanted to get laid. Not necessarily by me, just by the man of her dreams. And I knew exactly how to act like what she had always wanted in a man. "I know what you want, Alice," I continued, gazing deep into her hazel brown eyes, "I know how you tease all the guys in your classes, shaking your ass and tits. It turns you on to think that they all want to fuck you until they spray their cum in your pussy doesn't it, Ms. Hagerty."

She spluttered and tried to move away, but I had backed her into her desk, placed my arms on the desk on either side of her and leaned down so that her nose was almost touching mine. "I'll report you to the principle, young man, for using such vulgar language and making advances toward me. You'll be expelled." Any other guy would have backed off in fear, but I knew instinctively what to say.

"You won't do that, Alice, this is your fantasy as much as mine," I said in a low, heavy voice that made her shiver in such a way that I knew that juices had started flowing in her slit. I moved toward the door and flipped the bolt in and pulled down the shades. "Now we're alone, gorgeous."

I moved toward her, noticing that she was stiff and tense. I gathered her up in my arms and encountered no resistance. In that instant, I knew I had her. I leaned down and kissed her neck lightly and blew warm air on her ear. When I tugged on her earlobe with my teeth she shivered again and encircled me in her arms. With that we both started to fuck each other's mouths with our tongues.

This was not only the first time I had made out with someone, it was also the first time I had ever kissed anybody. But somehow I knew how to do it perfectly, how to get her hot and bothered by darting my tongue in and out her mouth, a little prelude to what I planned on doing to her pussy.

After a few minutes of our mouths being glued together, I began feel up her tits. They felt amazing; firm, large, and very natural. I began to run my thumbs around her nipples, feeling them getting hotter and harder. She started moaning then, a soft series of sighs that made my cock stand at attention. I pressed up against her, letting her feel my hardness and she gasped. Almost shaking in anticipation she slid her hand into my jeans and grabbed hold of my shaft. I stopped kissing her and pulled back to see her reaction. Her eyes were wide as she knelt down and undid my button and zipper, freeing the monster of a cock. It stood like a tree, a full 8 inches and about 2 inches wide.

I was as surprised as she was, but somehow I hid it and I realized that she liked the idea of being controlled. "You like it don't you," I said, "You like holding it in your hand, like a little whore." She wordlessly nodded. "Suck your student's cock, Ms. Hagerty. Suck it like the slut you are."

I grabbed her by the back of the head and forced her to her knees. I knew this was getting her wetter then she had ever been, making her so horny her pussy was begging for relief. Still holding her head, I took my cock in my hand and smacked across the face with it, making a loud sound that reverberated in the class room.

"What do you want, Ms. Hagerty?" I said, iron in my voice.

"I want that big cock," she whispered back, almost shaking from her lack of control. I started rubbing the head of my cock over her lips, smiling as her tongue darted out to moisten the heavy tip. I let her take over, allowing her to encircle my thick rod with her pouty pink lips. I watched her head bobbing up and down, making the obscene noises of sucking associated with a fucking great blowjob. I let her control me for a bit, sucking on the head and then giving a long wet lick to the underside of my shaft. She really started to get into it, going faster and faster, her deep eyes glued to mine.

On impulse I grabbed her head between my hands and forced my cock down her throat until all ten inches were hidden from view. She gagged and struggled a little, but I knew that this was making her wetter than she had ever been.

Pulling her off my dripping cock, I gave her a second to breath. My teacher's large chest heaved as she stared up at me, a little spittle hanging like a rope off her chin. I pulled her up by her arms and laid her done gently on her desk. In a sudden movement I grabbed her blouse and ripped it open, scattering the little white buttons around the room. I now saw what most men would have loved to see. Two gorgeous pale mounds of flesh barely restrained by a lacy bra. I grabbed her by the back of her neck and laid her down on her desk, sucking her large pink nipples. She gasped and moaned like a good little slut. I had never felt so powerful or manly in my life, and it was about to get so much better. I shoved up her skirt and ripped off her panties, getting the best view of her perfectly shaven slit. My left hand stayed up at her erect nipples, pulling and tugging the for her pleasure, but my right hand strayed to her wet box and slipped inside while my thumb bumped and circled her clit.

With a suddenness that surprised me, my slutty teacher came all over my hand. "Holy shit, Tyler, oh fuck!" Ms. Hagerty moaned as she squirmed and ground her pussy into my hand.

tbf2992
tbf2992
6 Followers