Me And My Adopted Sister Ch. 02

Story Info
Johnathan and Rosalie come together as one.
1.5k words
4.4
60.7k
21

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 04/16/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she led Johnathan to her bedroom, Rosalie was feeling a sense of comfort coming over her, but a part of her was feeling nervous as she and Johnathan were about to experience each other for the very first time. For the both of them, this was uncharted territory and they were both ready to embrace what was going to become the unknown.

Johnathan was feeling the exact same way as Rosalie. He too was having some second thoughts about what was going to happen. But when she turned around and faced him, the thoughts that he had about almost not going through with this quickly became erased.

"Kiss me." She asked.

"Yes." He had replied.

Their lips and tongues both interacted slowly, while their hands caressed their bodies in an unhibited passion that is only felt with someone that you have either loved or wanted to love.

She then led him to her bed and laid him down. She looked at his body and she marveled at the sight of it. Rosalie knew Johnathan always kept himself in great shape by staying active but she never really looked at him until this very moment. She bent down and she took off his polo shirt, lifted back up into a straddled position and she began to rub his chest with her fingers. She had also let her hair fall, which went all the way down her back. She leaned into Johnathan and whispered in his ear, while nibbling on his ear lobe.

"I hope you will enjoy this as much as I am going to." As she continued to nibble on that very spot.

"I know I will." He whispered back.

Rosalie slowly moved down his body. Givins his neck soft kisses and licks with her mouth and tongue. Johnathan wanted to desperately take over the situation but his better judgment told him to let the situation take it's course.

His soft spot was his skin as he was sensitive to being tickled. Rosalie knew this and she worked her hands softly over his his upper body while she used her mouth on him. She licked his nipples and bit them a little bit harder than normal. Johnathan's body squirmed a little as he was getting excited by every move she was making.

She made it to his stomach and kissed his abdominal muscles and his navel. The navel was inward so it made it a lot more fun for her.

All Johnathan could do was lay back and enjoy what was happening.

She had stopped when she got to his shorts to look at him. Johnathan was in a daze as he had not ever had a girl do something like this to him. He was used to quick 20 minute fucks with girls around the campus, but he knew that Rosalie was not just an ordinary girl. She was a woman that wanted and needed to be loved and give her love in return to the right man. She looked at the nice sized bulge that Johnathan was sporting and it was aching to come out and be free. She opened his shorts and pulled them down, now Johnathan's cock was on full display. She noticed it was about eight inches and it had a thickness that would be able to fill her very well.

"Mmmmmmmm, I think it is time for me to give him some attention." She said in a seductive voice.

She continued to stroke his cock slowly to build his anticipation. She ran her lips up and down the shaft and used the tip of her tongue to lubricate him. After his cock was lubricated, she stood up in front of him and grabbed the remote to her stereo. She had a CD of Sade in the stereo and she played it and danced for him.

While she was dancing, she had removed each article of clothing from her body. From her white halter top to her jean shorts until she was completely naked.

Johnathan stared at her in awe as he was not believing how beautiful Rosalie was. Her carmel skin, honey colored eyes and her firm body made him want to take her right there.

As the music played, she walked back over to him and grabbed his cock one more time. She stroked it to get him hard once again and she placed his cock inside of her mouth. She carefully moved up and down his cock so she could not scratch him with her teeth.

At that point Johnathan did not care at all. He was enjoying the moment that was being created.

"This feels so good, ahhh!!" He almost screamed out.

Rosalie started to suck on his cock faster as she wanted to get is all inside of her. Johnathan looked at her and he moved her hair out of the way to look at her sucking his cock. She was even able to deep throat him which almost made him come on the spot.

"Whew, I have never had a blowjob like this. This is amazing." He said.

She pulled off of his cock and looked at him.

"I want you to taste me." She replied.

Johnathan pulled her close to him and he explored her body in detail. From her lips to her neck to her chest to her navel and to her pussy. He stopped at her pussy and looked at it. He was in admiration as it was one of the most beautiful pussies that he had ever seen. His mouth was salivating inside. He then kissed around her inner thighs and used his tongue around her lips, licking them slow. She spread her pussy open for him so he could have better access while going down on her.

"Eat me, eat me now." She asked him in a whispering voice.

He began to eat her out slow, carefully exploring her and using her tongue on her clit and he slid two fingers inside of her. She was getting wetter and wetter by the second and he wanted to make sure that she was wet enough by the time she was ready for him to enter her.

"Don't stop, keep going." Rosalie said and he did not stop. She was close to her first orgasm and she did not want it to stop.

"I'm cumming!" She screamed out. The orgasm that she had made her body shiver.Rosalie was wet beyond belief and she was now ready for him to be one with her.

"I need to have you in me, fuck me right now." She demanded.

Johnathan carefully positioned himself between her legs and he grabbed his cock. he rubbed it up and down against her pussy lips so he could have some lubrication. He carefully started to slide into her. Rosalie had her legs spread wide so she could try and get all of it in her. Johnathan's cock streched her real far and he stayed still so she could get used to the thickness of it. Once she was ready he began to give her nice, slow strokes.

"Yesssss, this feels so good. Don't stop Jon." She was enjoying the feel of his cock inside of her as it made her pussy more wet everytime he moved in and out of her.

He had quickened his pace as he wanted to plunge deep inside of Rosalie. He started to fuck her hard and his balls slammed against her ass now that his strokes became faster.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me......Uhh, uhh, uhh." She moaned out over and over as he kept his frenetic pace going.

Johnathan went like this for about 15 minutes and he slowed down to stop.

"I think it's time we changed positions." He said.

"I agree." She said while she tugged on his member and kissed him.

She bent over in front of him and her bubble ass was exposed. She was rubbing her clit and Johnathan lined himself up to the entrance of her pussy and sliid shis cock right back in.

He went slowly at first to get a comforting pace. But after watching her ass bounce against his hips his pace became more like a Ferrari instead of a VW Bug.

"YESSS, YESSSSSSS, YESSSSSS!!!!!!! FUCK ME WITH THAT COCK!!!!" She screamed out in complete pleasure. Johnathan was enjoying the moment as he was giving his all. He had fucked her at thie pace for around 20 more minutes. He was aching for release and he was ready to do so.

"I'm about to cum. I'm about to cum!!!!!!!" He yelled out.

"Cum for me, cume for me now!!!!" She replied as she squeezed her bedsheets tightly.

He had pulled out of her and he shot jet after jet of cum all over her hair, back and her ass. Johnathan was completely spent but he also felt a happiness come over him.

She turned around and gave him a deep kiss as a thank you.

"That was beautiful." She said.

"Yes it was." He replied.

"I love you." They both said in unison and laughed.

They both went to the shower to wash off the cun and sweat from their bodies after their experience. Now Johnathan and Rosalie now had become one and they knew now they would be inseparable.

The question is now, how do they tell their family and friends??

To Be Continued...