Me and My Cousin(s) Ch. 01

Story Info
What I want to happen with me and my cousin.
1.5k words
3.3
44.4k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a Fictional Fantasy that I have for my 2 very hot and beautiful cousins. Just wanted to share my fantasy to everyone.

Hi, my name is John. (Not my real name) I'm not someone whom you would find attractive. I stand at 6'1, VERY thin and 18 years old. Alright enough about me, let's move to the fantasy.

It all started from a simple crush I had on my cousin. Me and my other guy cousins always teased her, but I only tease her to hide my true feelings for her. I'll hide her name as Cynthia. Cynthia is now a 21-23 year old girl, standing at around 5'3, super sexy, perfect boobs (for me), very beautiful and ever since she was 13, I already had this huge crush on her. As I grew up and understood the ways of the world, the simple crush turned into a Confused Love for her. She's the kind of girl that I have no reason to love, but love anyways. She never showed any signs of loving me back but I always try to show my love for her in subtle ways, though I don't think she notices. We'll get back to her in a while.

The second girl that I like is my cousin from America. I'll hide her name as Blanks. Blanks is around 27-28 years old but she still looks like a fresh 18 year old, huge breasts, perfect ass and slim body. I got a peak at her breasts when she was wearing a loose fitting sleeveless shirt. We were watching TV, just the 2 of us and she suddenly stands up. When she stood up, the shirt moved a little and I got a sight of her almost erect nipples. I was confused and when she looked at me, I looked away and focused on the TV. When she left, I started to become curious. Why were her nipples slightly erect? Anyways, let's go to the fantasy now.

My fantasy goes like this:

We're having a family reunion after 10 years of being separated. Everyone changed, Cynthia got slimmer and what looked like a tighter ass! Blanks was the same but she still looked pretty hot! The 2 girls were driving me mad with lust. I myself gained some muscles and a lot of girls mentioned me being "HOT! HOT! HOT!" So I wondered if my 2 hot cousins thought of me in the same way as I did of them. We were staying in a beach resort in a famous beach in Cozumel, Mexico. we were in total of 11 so one group had to have 3 persons in one room. Everyone started pairing up and I was left with my 2 hot cousins. They agreed without hesitation and we proceeded to our room. The problem was that every room had only one bed, to save some money. I looked at the 2 and said, "You 2 go ahead and sleep on the bed, I'll sleep on the Sofa." The 2 girls nodded and we settled in to the place. The room was pretty small but the furniture and appliances were very high end. Each of our rooms has a balcony. I opened the sliding door and went outside to get a signal for my phone, being a busy businessman and all. When I went outside I heard a "PSST!" sound. I looked to my right and saw my cousin Ralph on the Balcony next to our room. He gestured me to come closer and so i did. He whispered to me, "Looks like you've got your wish!" Ralph has always known about my crush for Cynthia but not for Blanks. I shook my head and we both laughed and I went back inside.

We went eating as a family of cousins and we went back to the hotel at around 10 pm. My 2 cousins said Good Night and we went to sleep. At around 4 am, a felt a pillow thrown at me. I stood up and looked around and saw my 2 cousins sitting up and gestured for me to come closer. They told me that they were getting cold and asked if I can turn on the heater. I went to the Thermostat and turned on the heater. They gestured me to come back and when I did they both said, "Good Night." and they both kissed me on the cheeks. I looked at them with confused eyes and said, "Good Night." and I kissed them on their foreheads. We slept the rest of the night.

The following day, our plan was to go to the beach. I wore a nice pair of board shorts and loose fitting muscle shirt. My 2 cousins came out of the changing rooms with really HOT bikinis. Cynthia was wearing a black bikini with white pokadots. Blanks was wearing a red bikini and her boobs were like being choked by the Bikini. I just wanted to tear their bikinis off right there but I resisted. Although I didn't resist a rising boner. The bad thing was, I wasn't wearing any briefs. So if my boner rose to full height it would be like a n 8 inch banana sticking out of my Shorts! Blanks sat down but Cynthia didn't have a seat. She glanced at me and started walking toward me. She sat on my lap and she was just a few centimeters from my ever growing boner. She wrapped her arms around my neck to keep balance. She scooted closer to my Growing Penis and soon my penis was poking at her soft ass. She looked at me eye to eye and she giggled. She looked around and saw that my cousins weren't paying any attention at us except for Blanks, who was looking at us from time to time. Cynthia started rocking her ass back and forth over my penis. Before I was about to climax inside my Shorts she stood up and showed me her Bikini down side. She was already SO WET! There were not so visible marks but she grabbed my hand and led it to her pussy! I let out a silent moan and she giggled again and put my fingers inside my mouth. I tasted her hot and delicious wetness! She was so sweet, I couldn't determine though if she was still a Virgin or not, I kinda hoped she was still a Virgin. She whispered in my ear and said, "When we get back to the hotel, I want you to sleep beside both of us later. Okay?" I nodded and she smiled. My penis was already shrinking and we proceeded to the beach. Me, Cynthia and Blanks went Snorkeling. I rose up to the surface to catch a breath and see where everyone was. Cynthia was busy near the corals, looking at the fishes. I was wondering where Blanks was when I felt something brush against my legs. I looked down with the goggles and Blanks was at my legs, stroking the length of my Cock. She looked up and pulled me down. She took out her snorkel from her mouth and reeled me in for a kiss. Our tongues interlocked with each other for about a good 10 seconds. I rose back up with Blanks and Cynthia was looking at us with a devious smile. My fantasies for both girls were becoming true and I was happy that it was.

We got back to the hotel at around 9 pm after eating dinner. I took a short bath to wash up. Cynthia and Blanks were already on the bed, waiting for me to come to the bed. I slipped in between the 2 girls and they both shifted their bodies sideways and out there hot legs over mine. I was thinking to myself, "Why did I sleep between them topless?" I was there lying down topless with only boxers covering part of my body. They both put their hands on my chest and Cynthia took the first lead. She held my face and she drew in for a long kiss. Blanks was licking my Neck like a real pro. Cynthia pulled away with some of our saliva making a thin line as we pulled each other away. Blanks took my face and leaned in for a kiss. Blanks was much more wild inside my mouth. Like our tongues were wrestling with each other. While Blanks was kissing me, she was also stroking my now rock hard boner. Cynthia was licking down my body making her way down to my penis. I pulled away from Blanks and grabbed Cynthia. I told both of them, "Girls, not today. I mean we're cousins!"

I was asking myself, "Why the f*ck did you say that?! This is what you've always wanted and you're pulling back?!" I told them, 'Maybe tomorrow.' They both sighed and nodded. They lied down on my chest as I wrapped my hands around their bodies and let my hand rest on their beautiful asses. They said Good Night but instead of kissing me on the cheeks, we had a threeway kiss. They were kissing me, but at the same time kissing each other. That made me soooo Horny but I told myself that I should save myself for tomorrow. We all slept happily through the night.

That's the end of Part 1! Thanks for reading!