Me and My Sis

Story Info
He gets his older sister.
1.7k words
4.03
188.2k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the story of one incredible time that I shared with my older sister. I may be thought of as sick or twisted or whatever but I wouldn't change the experience I had for anything.

I was 18 and my sister 22, I still lived with our parents but my sister had moved down to Texas to go to college. She was back for summer break and I was always happy when she came around. She was a bigger girl not fat but she had some meat on her, she was about 5'8" and weighed about 150 or 160 maybe. She had a beautiful big ass and some nice 34 C breasts. She was the main point in almost all my fantasies for so many years even when I was with other girls I thought of her sometimes.

One weekend during the summer my parents left us alone and went to Atlanta. This was the first time that we had been alone in a long time. As soon as my parents left I went to my room and grabbed some weed and a blunt and rolled it up. I got my sister as I sparked it up and we went onto the back porch to blaze up. As we smoked we talked about random shit until somehow we started to talk about sex and things that we had done in the past. As we talked I could feel my pants becoming tighter and tighter as my cock grew to attention, I was glad I had a hoodie on and she couldn't see it but at the same time I wish she could. We kept talking until the weed was all gone and we both went back inside.

"Hey I'm gonna go take a shower." Megan said as she started to walk up stairs toward her room and the shower.

"Whatever" I said as I tried not to show any interest. As soon as I could hear the water running I ran up into her room and looked for the panties she had just been wearing hoping that she had gotten as worked up as me and there was a nice wet stain on the that I could enjoy the sweet aroma of. I opened the door and quickly found them lying on the floor next to the bathroom door, as I had hoped she indeed had enjoyed our talk as there was a large wet stain on the crouch of her pink thong panties. I pulled my cock out of my pants and started to rub her wetness on me it made me so horny, thinking of my sister I looked and saw her senior picture sitting on her desk and started to shiver I hadn't been this aroused in a long time.

Suddenly I heard the shower turn off and my Megan get out, I bolted fearing getting caught but I left the panties on my cock as I ran out and into my room. I heard my sister go into her room but I never heard her close the door that I had forgotten to close as I bolted. Slowly I sneaked back down the hall to see if I could get a glimpse of her naked body though the crack in the door that was still left open. As I got closer to the door I could see my sister lying on her bed naked, at first I wondered what she was doing lying naked on her bed, until I saw where her hand was I didn't have the best view but I could easily tell she was rubbing her sweet pussy.

"Oooh ooh yea" I heard her quietly moan my cock was so hard now that I had to release some tension. I pulled my cock out still stand out side her room and started to rub my cock. As I moved around trying to get a better view I noticed she was watching porn on the TV even though it seemed to be on mute. I stood there another minute wishing I had a better when suddenly I just decided to walk in.

"Mind if I watch." I said standing in her doorway with my pants around my ankles and my cock in my hand.

"What the fuck are you doing" Megan screamed as she tried to cover herself up with her blanket. Then I noticed her eyes slowly wander down to my cock being rubbed in my hand. "You are one twisted kid, but it you really wanna come watch lay down and don't you fucking touch me."

"Hey cool I just want to watch the movie and listen to your pussy as you play with it" I said. She had one of those beds where you can pull another bed out from under it and they are about 8in in height difference. I was on the lower one but I had a couple pillows so my head was high enough that I could see her body nicely the only thing that was obstructed was the pussy but as she rubbed it I could hear the sounds her wet sloppy pussy was making.

After a few moments I sat up and moved to the other edge of the bed and sat there so I had a head on few of her pussy.

"Now what the fuck are you doing pervert?" she asked.

"I told you I wanted to watch, did you really think I meant the movie?" I replied. Now that I could see her face as well I could see that her eyes kept staring at my cock then looking away then back at my cock. "I can move so you can get a better view if you'd like that."

"Yea alright pervert you can come sit right here." She said as she pointed to the edge of the bed next to her chest. I quickly moved next to her and continued stoking my cock now only maybe 6 inches from her face. "That's a nice cock you got there." She said smiling.

"That's a nice body you got there, and a mighty nice sounding pussy you got down there makes me wonder how good that thing tastes."

"O well it tastes just wonderful" she said as she stuck her 2 fingers into her mouth, and that's all I could take I shot my load all over her face and tits then I went in for the kiss and planted my lips on hers at first she didn't open and allow my tongue in but then she did and my mouth was flooded with her tongue and what was left of the taste of her sweet pussy. We continued to kiss as I slid my hand down her breast and stomach to her slit as I reached it I could feel it had just been shaved and was soaking wet from her playing with it. I rubbed her slit up and down and then slid a finger in as I could feel her moan even with my tongue in her mouth. I continued to finger her as I stopped kissing her and wiped up some of my cum with my other hand "and you call me a pervert" I said as I slid my 2 cum covered fingers into her mouth she started to suck them as I licked my fingers from out of her pussy.

"Do you like my pussy little bother? Tastes good doesn't it?" She asked taking one hand and wiping more of my cum off of her body and face and sucking it off of her fingers. With her other hand she started to rub my now limp cock. "We're just going to have to get this thing hard again because I'm in the mood to play now."

"Sounds good to me" I said as I got on top of her in the 69 position. I started to lick and suck her sloppy pussy as I slid a finger in and out licking up all of her juice that I could. I slid my tongue in her hole as she took my limp dick in her mouth and started to suck it to bring it back to life. It didn't take long for my cock to fill her mouth and poke the back of her throat as she struggled to take the entire thing. I could hear her gagging on it as I licked her pussy until I finally couldn't take it any more. I rolled off of her and stood on the bed next to her.

"What are you doing now?" she asked puzzled "I was enjoying that."

"I was to, you are so sweet, but get up I want you on your knees." She eagerly obeyed and got on her knees and again started to suck me off.

"No baby that's not what I want. I want you to get on all fours so I can fuck you."

"Yea kid that sounds good to me." She said dropping down and facing her ass towards me. "Stick your cock in me brother fuck me now." I happily did and shoved my entire cock into her sopping pussy, she screamed out in ecstasy as I continued to slam my cock into her. I slapped her ass hard as she screamed out again, "yea fuck me, fuck me hard," I fucked her as hard as I could slamming her pussy. I reached around and grabbed her tits bouncing madly and then pushed her onto her said as I knelt down to reenter her in the missionary position. Even in the new position I fucked her hard and fast trying to make her scream louder and louder. I started licking and sucking her tits as I fucked her, I could still taste my cum on her but her tits were too good to pass up, and I had to have the taste of her lips again as I shoved my tongue deep in her mouth.

"Yea baby, yea baby" I yelled "I'm gonna cum yea yea."

"Yea baby cum in my mouth, lemme taste it, I wanna taste it" she screamed. I pulled my cock out and quickly got on her chest and shoved my cock into her mouth as I sprayed my load in her mouth. Shot after shot I filled her mouth until I finally finished and rolled next to her to rest.

"That was good Megan." I said smiling before kissing her breasts again.

"Yea we'll definitely have to do that some more you pervert."

"Well Megan if you'll fuck a pervert than I'm glad I am one."