Me and My Sister Skip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This time it was my sister kneeling. She reached for my waistband and managed to get my pants and my underwear down in one fell swoop. Before I could step out of them her mouth had enveloped most of my cock which was growing harder by the second.

Then she was bobbing he head back and forth her wet upper lip on the top as her tongue played tunes on the underside. I doubted my ability to hold back coming as my cock began to grow even harder and twitch. Skip recognizing the signs of my impending orgasm switched her technique and tightened her mouth around it and using her tongue to make milking movements upon it.

It worked. Before I could even say it I was coming. I never know how much cum I produce unless I see it but I felt that there was plenty. Skip seemed to be doing a lot of gulping as I realized that she was finger fucking herself as I came. Moments later my sister had her tongue in my mouth giving me a taste of my own cum as my cock began to come alive again.

I make myself all the way naked then lay on the bed on my back. Skip lay on top of me her thighs wrapped around my right thigh and her wet pussy gently humping it. Her movements and the excitment of the moment soon had me eager to pay homage to her pussy with my tongue. In just a moment I had my sister sitting on my upper chest her bended knees around my shoulders.

We fit perfectly. My tongue could reach every little cranny of her pussy, her clit and probe her dripping hole and savor it's fluids. I did all those things in turn. First my tongue found her clit. I tried to imagine what it would be like for her. With the tip of my tongue hard and pointed I jiggled it back and forth over her slick clit. Then I sucked all of what I could of her lips into my mouth, sucking hard and licking at the same time.

She screamed as she held my face tight against her hot cunt. I didn't mind. I buried my tongue as deep as it would go as if searching for her G spot. She pushed against me with her hips so hard that I could barely breathe. I started moving my tongue in and out of her as fast as I could and I could taste her flowing juices. Her vagina opened up as she came again and her hands released their hold on my hair.

I pulled a gulp of air into my lungs. She had clasped her legs together as if she wanted to hold on to the sensation of my face between her legs sucking her juices out of her steaming cunt. God, I was excited. I pushed her legs apart and slid out from under her. That done I climbed up on her back to fuck her doggie style. I kissed her neck and her ears.

As if they were opposing magnets the tip of my cock was drawn to the opening to her cunt. I slid in without effort. My hands gripped her shoulders as I made like a sex starved Lab and began pumping in and out of her like a piston.

I could feel her fingers doing her clit as she came again. My sister came three more times before I unloaded another load of cum into her.

So anyhow that's how it started. We are living as brother and sister under the same roof insofar as our neighbors know.

We have been fortunate enough to find three other incestuous couples one of each type. One Father/Daughter combo,Dan and Jackie. One Mother/Son duo Ken and Kim and another sibling couple Paul and Gail. We socialize together and .............. well.........you know.

12