Me and My Uncle Ch. 02

Story Info
Sophie begins her training.
5.6k words
4.56
49.6k
18
0

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 11/01/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack_straw
jack_straw
3,220 Followers

I was a little disoriented when I woke up that Sunday morning after my first night as Uncle Bill's lover.

I was in a strange bed and it was already past noon. I got up groggily, put on a robe and had coffee. I was on my second cup of coffee and eating a slice of toast when Uncle Bill entered the apartment.

"You need to hurry and get cleaned up," he said. "Don't bother putting on make-up or getting dressed. Pete and Calvin are coming over in a few minutes and you're going to take care of them. Just think, your first customers."

He said it with such a leer that I shuddered in spite of myself. I also shuddered at the thought of Pete and Calvin. They were two local farmers who had spent a lot of time at the store drinking beer with Uncle Bill, and had tried to feel me up quite a bit.

Pete was a swarthy, dark-haired, Slavic-looking guy with a bushy moustache who always seemed to need a shave. Calvin had blondish-looking hair, broad features and a big gap between his front teeth. They were both pretty well built from farm work, but quite frankly, I wasn't happy about having to service them.

But I showered dutifully, climbed out of the tub, dried off, walked out of the tiny bathroom and almost had a heart attack. Calvin and Pete were already sitting on the sofa watching a porn video. They gave me a leering look as I walked out of the bathroom naked, and instinctively I tried to cover my body with my towel.

"Oh, there's no need for that, Sophie," Pete said as they both stood up and walked toward me. "We've waited a long time to see your fine little body."

He reached over and pulled the towel from my body and dropped it to the floor. I couldn't help it; I stood there shivering with a little bit of fear.

"Don't be afraid, now, Sophie," Calvin said. "We ain't gonna hurt you, are we, Pete?"

"Nah," Pete said, as he rubbed the bulge in his overalls. "I think it's time we got naked and introduced our cocks to Sophie's hot little mouth."

"What?!" I exclaimed. "Wait! I thought..."

"Bill said he wore your pussy out pretty good last night," Calvin said. "Said your cunt had to get into shape before it would be ready to take on our cocks."

"So we said, no problem," Pete said. "We'll just get us a nice, sloppy blow job and come back some other time to test out that twat."

"But, but, I..." I stammered. I wasn't ready for this. It's funny how the mind works. I had never had any emotional problems about engaging in intercourse, despite what Schultzie had done to me. It was just sex.

But for some reason, I associated oral sex with something dirty, something nasty. It went back to once when Schultzie was molesting me, he tried to get me to blow him, and I had gotten hysterical at the thought.

The idea that I would put my mouth on a man's penis, the means by which he urinated, just filled me with an intense and irrational loathing. That had probably been my mind's way of rejecting what Schultzie was doing to me. I could say no to that without saying no to all the other stuff he was doing that made me feel good.

Whatever the reason, I was terrified of taking a man's cock in my mouth, and had always adamantly refused to do it when my high school boyfriends had asked for a blowjob.

"Aw, there ain't nothing to be afraid of," Calvin drawled. "I mean, we even cleaned up good before we came over."

For some reason, they both thought that was hilarious. By this time, they were both naked, with their hard cocks standing up straight in front of them, and they had me bracketed.

"We've already paid our money, Sophie," Pete said, with just a trace of menace in his voice. "So you'd best get to it."

I was still fearful, irrationally so, but they both kind of growled and pushed me down by my shoulders until I was on my knees, their hard cocks waving in my face. The one on my left, Calvin, grabbed the back of my head and pulled me toward his cock.

He pressed the purple knob to my lips, and I tried to clamp my mouth shut and resist. But when I opened my mouth to cry out, he pushed his way in before I could stop him.

Calvin's cock had a spongy texture to it, and the taste was a little funky, but honestly, it was not as bad as I had expected. Still, he forced his cock into my mouth and began to work me back and forth on his stiff rod, pushing a little bit more in with each stroke.

"See, it's not so bad," Calvin said with a chuckle. "Go on, take it deeper, whore."

I was having trouble breathing, and panic started to rise in me, when Pete took my head out of Calvin's hands, pulled me off his friend's cock and replaced it with his. Pete's cock was a little bit slimmer than Calvin's was, so it didn't bother my breathing as much. Nevertheless, my eyes were watering and I winced in discomfort every time Pete jabbed the head of his spear into my throat.

Then Calvin turned my head toward him and rammed his way in my mouth. They both had a hand on my head as Calvin worked his cock rhythmically in my mouth.

I was making humming noises as I still felt some disquiet over what they were doing to me. But the taste wasn't nearly as bad as I had expected it to be, and once I got over the initial shock of being manipulated into this, and got past my fears, I began to relax a little bit.

Then it was Pete's turn again, and his hand deftly moved me back and forth on his burning hot rod. Slowly I started to pick up the rhythm, and began working my mouth on Pete's cock on my own. Before I knew it, they had taken their hands away from my head.


"Oh yeah," Pete exclaimed. "Look at that. No need to force her now. I knew she just needed some coaxing."

"I see what you mean," Calvin said. "I've let her go and she's still sucking your cock."

Indeed, I was. I guess once I figured out that taking a man's cock in my mouth wasn't as bad as I had always made it out to be, I just accepted it as part of the job. I mean, I had agreed to do this, and they had paid their money. How much? I didn't know at that point, and it really didn't matter. They'd paid for me, and I was expected to perform.

As if to emphasize my acceptance of what they were doing to me, I pulled my mouth off Pete's cock, reached up with one hand and guided Calvin's cock to my mouth, without any guidance. I put a little more effort into my work this time, rolling my tongue around the shaft as he pumped his cock past my lips.

Calvin was starting to groan a bit as I sucked him, so I returned my attention to Pete. I took him in my left hand and worked my lips and tongue up and down the shaft, before sliding his length back into my mouth. I could feel a thick stream of drool dribble down my chin onto my chest, but I was too preoccupied with what I was doing to worry about that.

Then Calvin pulled my head around and stuck his cock back my mouth. Incredibly, I could feel a tingling between my legs, and I realized that this was turning me on. This lewd act that I'd always been afraid of was making me horny.

Even as the thought passed through my mind, I felt a stab of lust spark from my pussy to my brain, I really began to work Calvin's cock, and I tentatively slid a hand between my legs to feel my moistening cunt.

Quickly, Pete pulled me to him and I sank well over half of his dick past my lips. I still couldn't get past my gag reflex, but I was humming just the same. And Pete was urging me on, like it was a race or something.

"Oh yeah, baby," he panted. "Suck that cock and drink that cum. OH SHIT! Here it comes!"

I was so startled by the sudden quickening of his cock in my mouth that I didn't have time to react. Pete's cock swelled in my mouth, I felt hot jets of fluid hit the back of my throat, and I realized he was cumming in my mouth.

My gut reaction was disgust, and I gave a kind of choking, coughing sound as his cum quickly filled my mouth. I started to pull my mouth away, but Pete grabbed the back of my head again and wouldn't let me go. Even so, a thick stream of pearly white semen flowed from the corners of my mouth as his cock fired off more cum faster than I could swallow.

And, truthfully, once I got over the initial shock of his sudden orgasm and my disgust over being forced into swallowing his semen, I discovered that it didn't taste as bad as I had expected. It had kind of a salty tang to it, but other than that, it was kind of bland.

At the time, I didn't figure that I'd ever really come to like it. But later, as I descended into a period of wanton depravity, I would come to love it.

Pete kept my mouth on his cock until he had shot every drop he had. He pulled his wilting member out of my mouth and I took two heaving breaths of air into my lungs. I glanced over at Calvin, and he had a glazed look in his eyes and his hand was working feverishly on his cock.

"Come here, whore!" he cried, and I obeyed. I turned my head toward him and opened my mouth to take him in, but he just said, "open wide," aimed the head of his cock for my mouth and exploded with a half-dozen hot, hard shots of cum right into my mouth.

He was still spurting cum as pushed his cock past my lips and told me to swallow every drop. I tried my best to milk him of his cum with my lips, just the way he wanted.

"Ahhh yeah!" Calvin exclaimed in a tone that spoke of relief. "Good cum whore. Swallow it all, just like a good little slut. Be ready, Sophie, because next time, I'm gonna fuck that hot little pussy of yours."

"Amen to that," Pete replied as they both began to get dressed. I wanted them to hurry up and leave, so I could get in my bed to finger myself to an orgasm. I was a little disgusted with myself that my acceptance of performing oral sex on two men for money had turned me on, but there was no denying it.

And that's just what I did. At that point, however, it still hadn't sunk in that I was going to be a prostitute. It still wasn't quite real to me, and I pushed that thought aside as I lay on my bed and worked both hands at my cunt. It didn't take me long to reach a fairly good climax. Nothing extraordinary, but it served the purpose.

A little while later, after another shower, and after I had dressed, I was fixing dinner when Uncle Bill came in the door, and he wasn't happy.

"Pete and Calvin said they had to force you into sucking their cocks," he said. "Is that true?"

"Uncle Bill, I just thought they were going to want sex," I said. "I just never thought about taking them in my mouth. I'm sorry. I don't know why, but that's always scared me, because of... because of what Schultzie did to me. Once I got into it, I did OK."

"I thought we had agreed that you'd do whatever anyone wanted without question or hesitation," he growled.

"I'm sorry, Uncle Bill," I said. "It won't happen again."

"Well, anyway, we're going tomorrow and get you some practice sucking cocks," he said roughly. "By Tuesday, you'll be the best cocksucker in the county."

"How?" I asked, genuinely curious.

"You'll see," Bill said. "But tonight, Ol' Bill's got a surprise for you. You want to be a real whore? Well..."

He had such an evil grin on his face that I shuddered at what he might have in mind.

We didn't say much at dinner, but Uncle Bill kept giving me these leering looks that really made me wonder about him. After dinner, I cleared the table and washed the dishes, while he showered. He came out of the bathroom using a big towel to dry himself, and when was finished, he laid the towel on the floor in front of the sofa, directly in line with the television.

He squatted down in front of the TV, his big dick hanging between his legs, and looked in the cabinet that the TV sat on. He picked out a tape, turned on the box and plugged the tape in.

"Get your clothes off and come on over here, Sophie," he said, rather forcefully. "I got an educational video I want you to see."

I did as I was told, fearful of angering my uncle any further. I peeled off my shorts, my T-shirt and my panties, and sat down on the sofa naked, next to my equally naked uncle. He wrapped his right arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer, and his hand gently caressed my breast.

The video started, and went through a couple of trailers for upcoming attractions, then the title flashed on the screen and my blood ran cold. The name of the movie was "Anal Angels," and it hit me at that moment what Uncle Bill's "surprise" was.

Bill must have felt me tense up, because he tightened his hold on my shoulder. If I had thought oral sex was dirty, then the thought of anal sex was positively filthy.

I was lucky in a sense. I've since learned that forced anal sex is a feature by which girls in schools like the one I was placed gained control over other, younger girls. But, for some reason, they had never tried that with me. I guess it was because I had proven to be so docile - shell-shocked was more like it - that they didn't have to resort to that.

So up until that moment, I had never had so much as a finger past my anal ring, and the idea of putting a foreign object of any sort up my behind, the place where my shit came out, filled me with disgust.

Yet it now appeared that Uncle Bill was going to try to get his big cock in my tiny butthole, and I freaked.

"Uncle Bill, you can't do that to me," I cried. "It's filthy and I'm too small. You'll hurt me! Please, don't make me do that! It's disgusting!"

"Shhhhh, calm down, relax," Bill said, his mood softening. "It's not disgusting, if you're clean. And when it's done by someone who loves you, someone who takes his time to get you open, it can bring you very intense pleasure."

On the screen, a blonde woman with big tits was working over a big-cocked stud with her hand and her mouth, getting him hard so she could use his cock.

"How?" I asked, as I began to cry. "Why would you want to do it back there anyway?"

"Sophie," Uncle Bill continued in his most soothing tone of voice. "Men will pay double to fuck your tiny ass as they will for your pussy, and you need to be prepared to accommodate them. They'll love fucking a tight little hole, and they'll pay you well for it. I'll go slowly, and if you will relax, I promise you that you'll come to enjoy it. In fact, I'll bet that by the time I get ready to fuck you, you'll be begging for me to put it in your butt. Watch, and learn."

I was still trembling as he pulled me back closer to him, and his right hand slid between my legs. I was moderately wet, but not like I needed to be, so Bill licked a couple of fingers and used them to roll my clit around. That did the trick, that and the action on the screen, which was getting hot and heavy.

The blonde woman was on her back and the stud was plowing his big cock in her juicy pussy. In spite of my fears, Bill's fingers in my creamy pie were starting to feel pretty good, and I instinctively wrapped my left hand around his cock, which was already leaking pre-cum.

I stroked him slowly up and down, just the way I knew he liked, and I must have been doing something right, because he gave out a satisfied groan of pleasure.

On the screen, the woman had gotten up on her knees and the man was licking her pussy from behind, then it showed him moving up and licking her asshole. I stared at the screen, utterly fascinated by what he was doing, and her response to it.

The man was licking all around her puckered ass, and even as I watched, he slid his middle finger in just slightly. Even that caused the woman to squeal and squirm in delight. I had never imagined that a man would even want to fuck a woman in the ass, let alone put his mouth back there.

But I was learning on this day that a lot of things I had never imagined that I, or anyone else, could and would do, were things I could and would have to be willing to do. And if, as Uncle Bill said, anal sex was part of the job of being a well-paid whore, then I knew instinctively that I needed to learn how to do it.

My train of thought was broken as Bill pulled my head down toward his lap, and I knew what he wanted. He held his cock with his left hand, so that it was standing straight up. It was somewhat bigger than the ones Calvin and Pete possessed, and I wasn't sure how much I'd be able to take.

I tried to recall how the women in the movies did it, and how I'd done it earlier that day. I tentatively stuck my tongue out, licked around the head of his cock and up to the hole at the tip. I tasted his clear pre-cum and it wasn't bad, just kind of pasty. Then I licked my way up and down the shaft getting him coated with my saliva.

"Mmmmm, good girl," Bill whispered. "Now take it in your mouth and suck me."

I kept one eye on the screen as I felt Uncle Bill's hand on the back of my head putting subtle pressure on me to take his cock in my mouth. I opened my mouth wide, slid the bulbous head of his cock past my lips and descended down the throbbing shaft. I took as much as I could, about half of it, before he hit the entrance to my throat and I began to gag.

I began to work my mouth up and down the shaft, just like I'd seen and soon had a pretty good rhythm going. At that point, Bill's right hand moved between my legs, pulled my right leg up so that my pussy was open to his touch and resumed fingering my now-juicy slot.

I groaned over his cock as sensations of lust began to build in my body. Then I looked up and I had to stop for a moment, because the stud in the movie had moved behind the blonde and was furiously fucking her ass.

And was she ever loving it. Maybe it was part of the act, but if it was, she was sure convincing, because she was moaning heavily, crying out in ecstasy and squirming enthusiastically under the man's body.

I kept my eyes on the TV as I resumed working my uncle's cock with my mouth, now with a great deal more enthusiasm. I was beginning to think that maybe Uncle Bill was right, that it was all in how it was done. I would soon find out for myself.

Abruptly, Bill pulled my mouth off his cock, sat me up on the sofa and slid to the floor on his knees. He positioned himself between my legs, which he pulled open as wide as he could.

"Keep watching," he said in a voice husky with lust. "It gets better."

I was staring at the screen as the man rolled over onto his back, pulling the woman over on top of him. Now I could really see his big cock disappearing and reappearing as her ass moved up and down the fat shaft. Her fingers were furiously working at her pussy, apparently sending her into paroxysms of passion.

Suddenly, I felt Uncle Bill's tongue slash its way up my dripping pussy as he started eating me out. He wrapped his tongue around my clit, then worked his way back down my slit, down to my pink puckered asshole, which he rimmed lightly.

"Arrrgh!" I exclaimed, as my arousal began to quicken. "God, eat me, Uncle Bill! Your tongue feels soooo gooood!"

And he did. He worked his whole mouth around my increasingly-hot pussy, then slid his tongue back down to stab at my ass, licking all around the opening and lightly penetrating me. Soon he added his fingers to my pussy and finger-fucked me briskly while he tongued my ass.

I couldn't believe the tingly sensations from his tongue on my ass. It was like nothing I had ever felt before, a kind of shivery sizzle that went straight to my pleasure core and directly to my brain.

I watched goggle-eyed and groaning as the man in the movie pulled the woman off his ass, an action that left her hole wide open, rolled her onto her back, picked her legs back up and rammed his cock back into her butt. Her howls of pleasure filled the apartment as he fucked her ass hard and fast.

I could feel one of Bill's fingers circling my wet asshole. He was putting just enough pressure to open me up, but not enough to actually penetrate me, and I was actually beginning to want him to put it in me. But I wasn't quite ready to beg him for that.


The closer I came to a crushing climax, however, and the more he worked his tongue and finger around my ass, the more I wanted it. And when he finally pushed his finger in slightly, I found myself hitting a peak.

jack_straw
jack_straw
3,220 Followers
12