Me and My Uncle Ch. 07

Story Info
Sophie meets a kinky couple.
8.8k words
4.62
32.9k
9
0

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 11/01/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack_straw
jack_straw
3,218 Followers

It was midway through the spring semester of my sophomore year that I had one of the most memorable weekend experiences of my career as a prostitute.

By this time, I had learned how to play the game for college grant money. Because my father had died in the service, and my mom was incarcerated, I was considered an orphan, and entitled to a fairly significant sum of federal money to attend college.

That is, Lyn Gibson was considered an orphan, and without a legal guardian. By this time, I had learned how to live dual identities, and had become quite comfortable in both roles.

As Sophie, I could be a true wanton slut, the raving whore known far and wide for her sexual prowess. As Lyn, I could be a quiet, serious student, a nice girl who came to class every day, took copious notes, made good grades and didn't say boo to anyone.

Where I grew up isn't far from the Missouri River, on the south side of that wide, muddy stream. Columbia is on the north bank, and that made it easy for me to make certain that our business stayed oriented away from Columbia. I wanted as little chance as possible of someone at college recognizing me as Sophie.

Because Uncle Bill liked to account for where "our" money was going, I continued to use that for my college tuition and fees, and the grant money I received from the government I quietly put into an interest-bearing savings account at a bank in Columbia.

At the time, I simply thought of it as building a nest egg for when I graduated. As it turned out, it practically saved my life.

I guess it's a fair question to ask why, if I was getting federal grant money to attend college, did I stay in the prostitution business with my Uncle Bill? After all, that was supposed to be reason for me to get into the business in the first place.

I could have left him, used the grant money for college, and had a normal life as a normal person doing the things normal college students do - things like concerts and ball games, all of which I missed out on.

I know I've asked myself that question many times in the years since I left Missouri. I think the answer is fairly complicated, and has a lot to do with my psychological makeup.

For one thing, the money was very seductive. We made a boatload of money, and Bill and I both came to appreciate what it could do for us.

For another, I believed what Bill and others had always said about me, that I was born to be a whore. I was simply living down to everyone's expectations.

Still another answer was that the people I encountered while working for Uncle Bill were, for better or worse, my entire social life. I felt much more comfortable with the farmers and mechanics I dealt with at Bill's Place than I did with the snooty college types I encountered at Mizzou.

And, finally, there was the sex. I was getting more good sex than a typical 19-year-old has any right to get. True, a lot of it was ho-hum, wham-bam fucking, but a lot of it was really hot, and, frankly, I enjoyed it. I was getting my deep-seated sexual needs fulfilled in a very big way, and that would have been a difficult thing to give up at that point in my life.

At any rate, as 1989 turned into 1990, and my scarlet reputation grew, we began to take on more and more weekenders, those special events I mentioned earlier.

For a thousand dollars, you could buy my services for the entirety of Saturday and into Sunday. This was where we really got into the big time, and made some serious bucks.

Actually, it was Mr. Charley, the sheriff, who started turning some upper-echelon business our way for these events. The weekenders were a good way for the upscale types to buy the services of a whore without being seen at an out-of-the-way, redneck beer joint like Bill's Place.

A thousand dollars was chump change to some of these people. It was worth it for them to buy a girl who would come to their home, or anywhere else they wanted, who would do anything they told her to do, all night long - and I do mean anything - and who could be depended on to be discreet.

As I've said, I was a very good whore. I was always clean and healthy, the benefit of monthly visits to a Jeff City gynecologist, and I had a perfectly filthy mind. There wasn't much I wasn't willing to do, and as word spread, my services came to be much in demand.

Over the four years I was a whore, I spent weekends with bankers, lawyers, county supervisors, the mayor of one nearby town, law-enforcement officers, school administrators, anyone whose reputation would take a big hit if it got out that they were using the services of a prostitute.

And it wasn't just men, either. I spent a lot of weekends with upper-class women who were either closet lesbians or who were just adventurous and wanted to experience sex with another woman. I had been trained by some of the best lezzies around when I'd been at the juvenile school in Oklahoma, and I knew how to drive a woman crazy with lust.

Then there were the couples, and this was where I had the experience I'm about to relate. Earl Johnson, and his wife Jeanine, were an older couple in Jeff City, and they proved to be two of the kinkiest - and best - clients I ever had.

Earl was a prominent banker and Jeanine was an elementary school principal. He was about 50, and she was in her early 40s. Earl was somewhat portly, a barrel-chested fellow slightly under six feet tall, with brown hair that was slightly receding in front.


Jeanine had some sort of ethnic background, Filipino or maybe Native American, but whatever it was, it gave her gorgeous, exotic looks, with huge dark eyes, full lips and thick, straight jet-black hair that she wore to the middle of her back. She was what you would call chunky, but she wasn't gobby fat, in that she carried her weight well, and she was possessed of the biggest, most succulent tits I've ever seen.

It was a bitterly cold, gray mid-February day when I drove to their large, gated home on the outskirts of the city. Jeanine greeted me warmly about 3 o'clock that afternoon, escorted me in and introduced me to her husband.

She was dressed fairly casually, in a long skirt and a knit shirt with a low neck that revealed an ample amount of her stunning cleavage. I had dressed for warmth, in a wool sweater, with a tight, long-sleeved T-shirt underneath, jeans, boots, and my long coat.

Mizzou was playing a basketball game on TV at that moment, and Earl was apparently a big supporter of the university, so nothing was going to happen until after the game. That afforded us a chance to relax, have a few drinks, some light snacks and a little chance to get acquainted.

As always, I was very guarded in what information I divulged, and I certainly didn't want Earl finding out I was a student at the university. As far as they were concerned, I was just a poor, country girl who worked as a whore to make a living for myself, and my man, which, I guess, was pretty close to the truth. I don't know if they ever figured out that Bill was my uncle, or whether they thought he was my husband or boyfriend. Either way, I never told them the nature of our relationship, and they never asked.

After the game, which the Tigers won, Earl called me over and had me sit in his lap. We kissed, and I felt the avid gaze of Jeanine as he deftly slid his hand up under my sweater and cupped my tits, which were still encased in the tight T-shirt, but with no bra underneath.

In the course of our conversation, I had learned that they did this every so often, when they wanted to put a charge into their sex life. They actually loved each other quite a lot, but Jeanine was very bisexual, and Earl had a huge weakness for young girls. So they would solicit girls that they could spend some time with together, to allow both of them to indulge their desires at the same time, without cheating on each other.

As I did a lap dance on Earl, I felt his cock swelling in his pants, and I began to get real impressed, because it was obvious this man had a bulge to reckon with. But before I could get very far, he set me aside, called his wife over and got up.

"Why don't you two start getting comfortable while I go out and bring in some wood," Earl said jovially. "I think a little fun in front of the fireplace is just what the doctor ordered."

I walked slowly across the room, to where Jeanine lay back on the sofa in a very seductive pose. My mouth actually watered at the thought of getting at her juicy tits.

I guess because I've always been small up front, women with big tits have always fascinated me. Even today, years after my last lesbian encounter, I still get a little twinge in my groin when I see a woman who is showing a generous amount of cleavage.

I used to love to suck the tits of a large-breasted woman, trying to stuff as much of the voluminous flesh in my mouth as possible, and that's what I wanted to do with Jeanine.

I sat next to her on the sofa and melted into her arms. Our mouths met, and I lost myself in her fulsome lips, our tongues slashing together. Instinctively, my hands gravitated to her tits and I felt her fat nipples stiffen as I caressed them through her shirt.

My pussy swelled and moistened as our hands roamed over each other's body. Abruptly, Jeanine pulled my sweater over my head and tossed it aside. Her eyes glowed as she saw my hard little tips poking through the thin material of my undershirt.

About then, Earl came in with an armload of wood, and stacked some up on the fireplace grate. He stopped briefly to admire us as we kissed again, seemingly oblivious to his presence. Then he walked back out for another load of wood. I think he wanted to bring in enough so that he could keep the fire going for awhile without having to go back out for more wood, because it was really, really cold that night.

Now I was sitting back, with the older woman hovering over me. It was pretty clear to me at that point that she was the one who was going to be calling the shots, at least for awhile, and I was more than willing to let her do so.

She pulled the T-shirt over my head, tossed it aside and pressed her soft hands on my tiny tits. My nipples were hard as rocks, both from anticipation and the slight chill in the room.

"Pretty little titties," she whispered as she bent to suck and lick each hard nipple.

"They aren't much, but they're all I've got," I said softly. "Not like yours."

"Sweetheart, let me tell you, big tits are a double-edged sword," Jeanine said. "Sure, they're beautiful to look at and play with, but they can be a pain in the ass to take care of."

"I don't care about that," I said lustfully. "I just want to see them, touch them, suck them. I think they're beautiful."

Jeanine chuckled, but she stood up and pulled the shirt off, then quickly reached behind her and unsnapped her bra. She also dropped the skirt to the floor and stood in front of me naked.

"Now, is that better?" she said.

It was. My eyes swept up and down Jeanine's body, taking in her sensual, voluminous curves. My gaze stopped at her well-trimmed pubic bush, which did nothing to hide the fat, gleaming lips of her pussy.

But I kept going back to her enormous tits, which sat plump on her chest without near as much sag as you would expect. They were capped with big, dark-brown nipples that were sticking out at least a half-inch, maybe more. Jeanine saw me staring at them and idly began to roll those nipples between her fingers in a slow, sensual motion that set my cunt on fire.

Jeanine then bent down and pulled my boots off, while I unsnapped my jeans and let her pull them and my socks off. I reached under my body and slid my panties off, then leaned back to give her a view of my tight little body.

"You have a beautiful body, Sophie," Jeanine said in a husky voice, as she looked me up and down. "Compact, everything right there, no excess. Just beautiful."

I don't know if she was sincere or if she was bullshitting me to get me in the mood, but I didn't care. I was flattered, because not many people had ever complimented me about my girlish body.

"I think your body's pretty sensual, too," I said returning the favor. "Nice curves, and I especially like this," and at that point, I leaned forward and ran a hand up the inside of her thighs to the junction of her legs. I slid my fingers between her wet lips, just enough to bring a low moan of arousal from Jeanine's mouth, but not enough to really get her going.

She sat next to me then, and the contact of our skin on skin had an electric effect. Her hands slid up the insides of my thighs, and her fingers played lightly through my bubbling pussy lips. I was on fire with lust, and I did the same for her.

Again, I slid my fingers through her juicy lips, which framed her hot, horny hole, and this time I found her clit. I rolled it in my fingers a couple of times, then plunged two fingers into her pussy, pumped them once, twice, three times, then pulled them out. Jeanine groaned in lustful frustration, and I just laughed. Like I said, I knew how to drive a woman nuts.

As I was sliding my fingers up Jeanine's slot, I bent down and captured one of her large nipples between my lips. I sucked the hard flesh in my mouth, worked it with my tongue and nibbled on it with my teeth.

By then, Earl had come back in with another armload of wood, set it down and had begun to light the fire. Soon he had a nice, roaring blaze going, and I could feel the warmth caressing my body.

Earl left the room, and returned with a quilt that he laid down on the floor in front of the fire. But I didn't see him do any of that. My attention was riveted to the sight of his semi-hard cock that bobbed in front of him. While he'd been in another part of the house, he'd taken off his clothes, and strode into the den naked.

Now I fucked a lot of big cocks during the four years I whored for Uncle Bill, and while there were a few who had bigger cocks than Earl Johnson, there weren't many. He was easily among the top 10.

Jeanine just grinned as she saw my reaction, which was a potent combination of lust and awe. It wasn't even hard yet, and it was already a good 7 inches long and thick as a beer bottle.

"I see you like my husband's cock," Jeanine purred. "A lot of girls in your position take one look at it and get scared. You're not scared of it, are you?"

"Are you kidding?" I said. "You forget. I'm a whore, and, believe it or not, I have seen bigger. Not many, though. That's a very nice piece of meat. Can I suck it?"

"Why don't we both suck on it," Jeanine said, standing up. "Let's get comfortable by the fire. Come, darling."

Earl just stood there with an amused, confident look on his face, his back to the fire. Jeanine and I got up on our knees in front of him, and grabbed for his dick. Our four hands caressed the smooth member, and it quickly straightened out into a true cudgel, about 9 inches worth.

We both licked at the shaft, caressing the stiff rod with our lips. I lapped up a big dollop of pre-cum that oozed out the tip of Earl's cock, then traveled back down the thick slab. As I did, my tongue crossed paths with Jeanine's tongue, and I felt a jolt of pleasure from the oral contact.

I stared as Jeanine opened her mouth and slid the fat head of her husband's dong past her lips, and my jaw dropped as she took almost every bit of that thing down her throat. But I quickly recovered, and sucked his low-hanging balls into my mouth, one after the other.

Jeanine slurped on Earl's cock for a minute or two, then pulled her mouth away and aimed the head at my mouth. I opened as wide as I could, and I managed to get the head and about half the shaft into my mouth, but that was it.

Nevertheless, I sucked enthusiastically on what I had, then slid it out of my mouth and gave it back to Jeanine. We traded licks and sucks back and forth, but after awhile, I felt Jeanine's fingers between my legs, and I groaned around the massive meat in my mouth as she slipped two fingers in my boiling box.

Jeanine finger-fucked me for a minute or two, then stood up and left the room while I continued to suck Earl's cock. When she returned, she had one of these upright pillows that you use to read in bed. She had Earl lie down, leaning back on the pillow, so that he was on the floor with his cock aimed for the ceiling. She put her hand to the back of my head and gently, but firmly, pushed me back toward the fat head of his dick.

I didn't need any encouragement, because just having that fat piece of dick in my hand, and imagining what it could do to me, was making my pussy boil with lust. I slid the head past my lips and began working my head up and down, getting more of it in my mouth with each up-and-down motion.

In this position, my ass was thrust up and out further than it had been before, and my wet cunt was open for display. I moaned over the load in my mouth as I felt Jeanine's tongue slide over my anus and down to my boiling cunt. Her fingers pried me open and she dove in from behind, sending my arousal shooting through the roof.

Jeanine slipped her fingers up my drooling snatch as she bent down to lick my clit, then kissed her way up to tongue my ass. My hips were working in a jerky motion as she skillfully brought me to the brink of orgasm, only to back off before I could come.

Meanwhile, I was making a sloppy meal out of Earl's cock. I was bound and determined that I was going to deep throat him, and I tried my damnedest to get all of his magnificent cock in my throat.

But no matter how much I tried to relax my throat, the way I'd learned months earlier, I just couldn't get that fat head past the entrance to my throat. Long streams of drool flowed down my chin and onto my chest as I worked to get more and more of Earl's cock into my throat.

At one point, I could feel something odd, and I looked back briefly to see Jeanine rubbing one of her big, fat nipples between my pussy lips. She was actually trying to fuck me with her tits, and I found that to be an incredible turn-on, especially when she brushed a nipple over my super-sensitive clit.

I could feel a maelstrom of sensations that was making me light-headed. There was the lack of air from trying to stuff Earl's cock down my throat, and the sweet swelling of lust from Jeanine's mouth, fingers and tits at my sex.

It all came to a sudden crest, as a huge orgasm suddenly burst through my body. I had to take Earl's cock out of my mouth as I wailed in my pleasure. My sweat-covered body shook and shuddered as my orgasm flowed through me, and I briefly lost consciousness.

When I came to, I was on my back and they were hovering over me, but it didn't look like they were too concerned about me. They both had a wild look almost of triumph on their faces as they looked down on me. Earl was already positioned between my legs, his obscenely bloated cock poised at the gaping opening to my pussy. I smiled thinly to let them know I was with it, and that I was ready for Earl to fuck me.

And I was, too. My first orgasm had been strong, but it had left me wanting more. I looked up at Earl with lust-filled eyes and begged him to fuck me with his huge cock. He grinned as Jeanine picked up my head and cradled it in her lap.

Earl rubbed the bulbous head of his cock between my pussy lips several times, and each time he made sure he brushed my clit, causing me to gasp in lust. After teasing me with it for a minute or two, he pushed slightly and the head of his cock entered me.

"AHHHH GOD! D-D-DAMN!" I yelled as I felt the head of his cock push past my opening. It felt like he was splitting me in two as he slowly fed me his meat. Like I said, I had taken some big cocks before, so I knew what to expect, but it still wasn't easy. And, fortunately, Earl was patient. He took his time, stopping every so often to make sure I was adjusted to his size before he thrust a little more of his cock in me.

jack_straw
jack_straw
3,218 Followers