Me Masturbating

Info
Listen in as she brings herself to two orgasms.
6 words
4.42
605.2k
223
71

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 03/30/2010
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Me masturbating to two orgasms.

--:--
--:--
1.0
sensualsharon
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
71 Comments
TasteYourDesiresTasteYourDesires3 months ago

Mmm good girl. Caress her, touch her 6 days is just too long for her. Faster baby mmm. Such a good girl. Feel so good baby. Don’t stop, never stop.

xtradb30xtradb30about 2 years ago

Really like to hear more of what a fantasy fuck with my big Cock would be like. Then you could throw that theme into all sorts of plots. Like: Me cheating on my wife / you cheating on your husband / your my sister, sister-in-law, aunt, niece, mother, cousin, wife's best friend, older more experienced man still sexy taking young hot innocent house wife, etc etc. But allways with the theme of how big and thick my cock is and how sexy I am. Stay engaged in the plot. Don't go off script and ruin someone's beautiful moment. If you say what your doing, or gonna do to yourself: Only announce that in the beginning of the production and then stick to the fantasy of the script. For example: "Hi everyone, I have a new dildo. It's in the shape of a really big and thick cock and is made of some material that makes it feel so real. I'm going to play with my new toy and act out a dirty scene where my (sexy brother-in-law seduces and fucks me with his sexy body and big fat cock while I'm visiting my sister) and you get to be my sexy brother-in-law". (add any plot) but let me participate, by letting me/everyone else be the one to fuck you. Talk to me as I'm driving you wild, whisper in my ear about how we are related enough to be having sex. Tell me how wrong or right it is while your sweet sexy voice, breathing and feminine moans of half pain and half pleasure. Make me anything you want in your plot but please please... let it be me your talking to and who's driving you wild. I want to participate.

Don't want to hear about what you are doing to yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

5 stars is too little for this. That was completely wonderful. You are wonderful.

MakkeltjeMakkeltjealmost 6 years ago
SO HORNY

This is amazing... OMG! Thank you so much for this audiorecording... Never heard it so intense before and it helped me blow off some steam too... Loved it... This goes for sure into my 'Favorites'. I love your stories and your voice. Much apreciation and gratitude... Please more of this...!!!

ova9bbcova9bbcalmost 6 years ago
MARVELOUS

i really appreciated your effort. it pleases me to listen to you because your entire piece was loud. too often what is offered is barely audible. i was pleasantly caught off guard by your masturbating to a climax which was extremely loud....beautiful.

i definitely would relish an occasion to enjoy phone sex with you. our non verbal communication would sent each other off.

i am going to listen to yr other pieces. thank you for sharing and i wish you continuing success. be well.

Show More
Share this

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Anal Discovery She describes her anal masturbation.in Toys & Masturbation
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Nothing Between Us Two friends let it happen.in First Time
More Stories