Me, My Hubby, and His Boss

Story Info
Lara enjoys her husband and his boss.
2.7k words
4.03
128.3k
22
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
laralegs
laralegs
17 Followers

Hello, my name well that’s not important what is, is my wife’s name, she is called Lara, she is 27 and is so sexy, she stands 5,10 tall and has a perfect figure, she is a size 10 with small but firm tits and legs all the way up to her tight little arse, she has long strawberry blonde hair.

One night Lara and I were on the sofa I had my hand up her skirt playing with her bald pussy, she was moaning away with pleasure when she said “ O Marcus fuck me, please fuck me” I stopped dead as Marcus was my manager and asked her why she said that, she admitted to me that she had wanted to fuck him for a long time now and had often fantasised about it.

We talked about if for a bit and the more we talked about it the more turned on about the thought of her fucking him.

I was in the middle of doing up our kitchen all that was left was the wall papering so we decided the best was to get him round was to ask him to help me put the paper up. He agreed to help me and we arranged a day after work at seven, the trap was loaded and all Lara had to do was to spring it shut. We had arranged for a friend to pick the kids up from school and to stay there over night.

The day came round and when I got home from work around five, Lara was already getting ready, she had already had a bath and shaved her pussy and when I went up stairs to see what she was doing, she was standing there naked with every single bit of clothing out and on the bed.

I walked up behind and put my arms around her cupping her lovely breasts in my hands, her nipples were already standing out and very hard. She turned her head and slid her tongue into my mouth. My hand went down her flat stomach, I parted her bald pussy lips and inserted one finger into her already socking cunt, she said “not long now till you watch me get fucked by your boss” with that I lent her forward onto our bed and started to undo my trousers. With my dick in my hand I started to rub the head of my dick along the wet slit of her cunt, I was about to enter her when she stopped me and said, “ no not now love, I want Marcus to fuck me first today”.

She chooses her clothes she wanted to ware and sent me down stairs to wait for her to get dressed. About 50 minutes later she came down and walked in to the sitting room and o my god she looked so sexy

I could see she had spent along time on her make up and hair as I had never seen her looking so good, as for what she was wearing, I knew Marcus’s eyes would pot out of his head, on her feet she had 4” black strapped stilettos, her lovely long bare legs going up to a pair of cut off jeans that just about covered her sexy arse, and I little cut off T Shirt, so short that it did not even cover all of her braless breasts.

We had about an hour to wait till Marcus was due to turn up so she came and sat down next to me. I went to put my hand on her leg when she stopped me saying, “Look but don’t touch”.

She put her hand on my crouch and felt my hard dick beneath my jeans and as she started to realise my cock she said, “you are hard love, you like the way I look today? I did it for Marcus so he will want to fuck me. Do you want to watch him fuck my sweet pussy?” she started to run her hand up and down my dick and bend over and kissed the tip of it “I want him to fuck my pussy, I want you to watch him fuck me, I want him to cum deep inside me, do you want him to? I want you to watch as his cum runs out of my well fucked cunt” all I could say was “yes yes yes I want to watch him fuck you I want to see orgasm on his cock”.

I was getting so worked up I was about to cum, Lara knew I was about to loss control and stopped saying, “no don’t cum yet. I want you so horny and frustrated that you would not think about stopping me”.

Lara spent the next hour wanking me to the point of cumin and then stopping so by the time Marcus turned up I was so hard, hot and horny there was no chance I would stop him. It was all I could think about.

Marcus came in and saw Lara sitting on the sofa with her legs crossed showing him just how long and shapely her legs were.

Marcus could not take his eyes off her, I could see he was looking her up and down, I noticed the bulge in his jeans start to move and so did Lara as a big grin grows across her face.

I was hoping that the papering would not get done as I was so desperate for Marcus to fuck my wife so I could after him, I was out of luck though coz he went into the kitchen and started to paper. Lara followed us into the kitchen and asked if we wanted a drink or a smoke. We both said we would like a smoke. Lara lent across the breakfast bar that stuck out into the room and started to skin up, Marcus had a good view of her bare breasts down her top. I could tell Lara was very turned on as her nipples were so big and hard they looked sore.

Lara sparked up the joint and took a few long slow lugs on it; I know dope gets her very very horny as it does me. She pasted it to Marcus and almost straight away Lara started to close the trap, “Marcus will you give me a blow back, they get me so sexy”. Marcus lent over the other side of the breakfast bar, put the joint in his mouth and moved his lips about 1” away from hers, I could see the smoke coming out of the joint and into Lara’s lips, Lara took a deep breath in and held it for what seemed alike minutes. Martin moved away as Lara breathed out and he handed me the smoke.

We finished the joint and decided to go into the sitting room and to skin up another one we all sat on the sofa with Lara in the middle of us, As I looked over I could see martins dick straining to get out of his jeans and his eyes were fixed on the top of her legs, Lara’s shorts were so tight and small that you could see here bald lips pushing out the side of the crouch martial.

Lara skinned up again and passed it straight to Marcus to light up which he did and then asked if she wanted another blow back “ yes I would love one” she said “ but I worn you I am sexy enough already so I wont be responsible for my actions” Marcus smiled and said “that’s ok” putting the smoke into his mouth and blowing it down my wife’s throat. Lara then took the joint off him and gave him one before turning to me.

I was so horny and all I wanted to do was to fuck my wife but I knew I would have to wait my turn. Lara looked me in the eye and gave me a wink before blowing smoke down my throat, that was the last straw for me and my hand went down on her bare thigh.

“I think its about time he got paid for helping you with the papering, well its only fair don’t you think dear? He helps you paper so he gets to help you fuck me” and with that Lara’s hand went down onto Marcus’s crouch. She let out a grown as she felt how big he was.

Lara’s fingers started to work on his button and flies, she freed his dick and ran her fingers up and down it saying “does it taste as good as it looks” he replied “why don’t you try and find out”.

Lara got on the floor between his legs, taking his rock hard cock in her hand and sticking out her tongue flicking the tip before she opened her mouth, as I sat there on the sofa I could see Lara’s mouth open and slid down over the tip of his dick.

I was mixed with emotions but I did not care I was so turned on. I got up behind Lara and lifted her up onto her knees pulling the crouch or her shorts to one side I could see her cunt was so wet; the juices were starting to over flow.

I ran my fingers between her lips parting them before sinking one then two fingers deep inside of her. Lara cam almost straight away screaming to Marcus “ get your clothes off I want you to fuck me I want you so deep inside me I know you will stretch me and I want you now, I have wanted to fuck you, to feel you inside me for so long” Marcus took off his top before standing up and removing his trousers. I will admit he did look good; he is well built and hung like a horse. Lara pushed him down on the sofa again “ I want you to video this I want it on tape, the first time I get fucked by martin please darling tape it for me”.

I got out the video camera as Lara turned round so her back was facing Marcus she reached down between her legs pulling her shorts out the way and then guided his monster to her cunt lips. His dick parted Lara’s lips as she lowered herself onto him taking just an inch at first “Are you getting this can you see his dick parting my lips and disappearing inside me” “yes I’m getting it and it looks so good I can see him stretching you, what does it feel like?” “God it feels so fucking good” Lara replied and with that she closed her eyes and sits right down onto his lap so his dick was as deep inside of her.

The sight that I saw was amazing, I had never seen Lara like this before she could not move but was cumin and cumin again and again, “fucking hell he is so much bigger than you, I can feel him ripping me, fuck me he is so fucking amazing”. She lifted herself up showing his dick covered in her cum before sinking back down on him.

It was not long before martin started to speed her up thrusting his hips up to meet her downward stroke he was moaning away while Lara was saying “god Marcus fuck me harder, I want you so bad, I want you to cum deep inside my womb, please cum up me now, please fuck me fuck me, god you are so big, o my god I cumin” and with that he unloaded his balls deep inside her unprotected cunt.

Lara’s orgasm rips through her, she just sat there for a while just grinding her hip against him.

“Please put the video on now I want to watch it now I want to see him disappearing inside me”.

I plugged the video cam into the telly and pressed play. When I turned round I could see Lara was sitting back on the sofa with her legs spread showing me her fucked cunt and Marcus’s cum running out and down between her arse cheeks.

While we were watching it Lara’s hands were on our cocks mine was still rock hard and Marcus’s was beginning to grow again. I sunk my fingers into Lara’s cum filled pussy as Marcus pulled her top showing off him her small breasts.

Lara was still very tuned on and asked me to strip, (What I did) I sat down next to Lara again and took one nipple in my mouth as Marcus did the same. At the same time both of our hands went down to her cunt. I parted her lips and Marcus pushed 2 fingers inside her, then I joined him by sliding one finger up her. Picture the sight if you can, my lovely white slim wife with a mouth on each nipple and 3 fingers inside her from 2 different people.

I looked at Marcus and he looked back we both had the same idea. We picked her up and carried her up to the bedroom and laid her down on the bed, I undid her shorts and pulled them off as Marcus sat on Lara’s chest as she opened her mouth and took his dick into it.

I got between her legs lowering my head towards her cunt, and the smell was amazing the sight of her cunt lips red and swollen with Marcus’s cum still running out was to much for me. I had to taste it, I had to go down on her and fuck her with my tongue.

Lara cam again on my tongue very fast and was begin to be fucked. I lifted my head and moved up her body and my dick found her cunt and slid in with out any problem, martin was a fair bit bigger than me and I knew it now.

Marcus said “Move I want to fuck your wife again, I want to go deep inside and fill Lara with my cum” Lara said “yes get out the way and let him fuck me” I moved my way up to her head and she started to suck me off while Marcus entered my sexy little slut of a wife for the second time that day.

It did not take me long to cum though and Lara swallowed the lot she kept sucking me until I was hard again.

Marcus was still fucking her getting deeper and deeper every time, he lifted her legs onto his shoulders and with every thrust he got deeper and deeper, lifting Lara’s sexy arse off the bed “ O my god I can feel your dick in my womb, god I love your dick, you are O fucking hell Marcus I want you to fuck my tight arse, I want to feel you deep in my arse, you know he is not aloud up there, its only for the special few, fuck I'm cumin, god, O yes ”. Marcus pulls out of her sopping cunt, lifting her legs higher he started to push his dick into her sweet arse, I was so jealous as that is one place I am not aloud to go but always wanted to.

Lara let out a scream as his cock opened her arse; I sat there and watched as her arse closed around his cock. The screams of pain soon turned to moans of pleaser, as her arse relaxed around his cock

Marcus must have fucked her arse for a good hour before he unloaded his balls inside her sweet tight arse.

Once he had finished cumin he said, “ Ok now you may fuck your wife”. I did not need telling twice. My dick was straight up her soaking wet cunt and Marcus told Lara to clean him up with her mouth.

It was not long before Marcus and Lara were cumin again. Marcus said “Put your mouth next to Lara’s coz I’m going to cum in both of them I want you both to taste me” I did. The thought of Marcus cumin in my mouth as well was so hot and I was glad to please him.

Marcus has been around many times since to fuck my wife and have I moved up the company? Yes

laralegs
laralegs
17 Followers