Me, My Slutwife & Emily

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhh fuckkk!" grunted Kitty, legs so wide open. "Ohhhh fuckk -- yessss!"

The blonde grinned, watching her writhe under the egg, moving the egg now against Kitty's pussy mound through the thong. She had it pressed against the clitoris first, then she moved it down over the puffy pussylips, against my wife's cunthole, letting her feel it vibrate pleasure into her. Kitty's body was wiggling in circles, humping it, masturbating against it, and she suddenly screamed, "YESSSS!" Her first orgasm hit, shaking her, drenching her thong in her own juices.

Emily teasingly played with the pussy through the flimsy black thong, pleasing it with the vibrating egg, until Kitty was gasping for air. "Fuck me," my super-aroused wife started moaning, "ooooh shit, baby, fuck me, more!" Emily and I saw her hands reach to her thong, she wanted to push it off of herself, strip her cunt to be naked for the girl. Emily relented, sitting her hot ass back on her heels, until Kitty peeled off her thong and tossed it onto the floor somewhere. Now, as she spread open again, my wife were totally nude for her young female lover.

Looking down her body at her smiling, sexy friend, Kitty moaned exactly what you wanted. "Ohhh, fuck me, pleeeease," she exhaled, showing Emily how wet her slick bald kitty was.

Reaching into her bag of tricks, Emily pulled out her second implement. This was a standard vibrator -- a six-inch shaft, with a metallic tip, a slanted point. The base had the knobs to change its intensity. She set it on "medium," holding the toy against Kitty's clitty, just teasing the clit with the pointy head. My wife's body shook, erotically quaking in small waves, and she began her screams of pleasure. "Ohhh, fuckkk . . . yesss . . . ohhh shit ohhh god . . . ohhh fuckkk . . . fuck yesss . . . ohhh shit baby!" Her arms reaching above her head to grip the headboard as she fucked back against the vibrator on her clitty, her eyes opened to look over at me. "Ohhh it's sooo good . . . I'm sooo fucking wet!"

Emily beamed with a toothy grin, loving Kitty's reaction, tracing the tip of the vibrating little toy up and down, around Kitty's clit, digging into the pink wet flesh around it. As Kitty shook and grunted, Emily turned the toy up to "medium high" speed, now grinding it hard on the clitty. The sensations were like fire in my wife -- it was almost painful, the firm metal tip driving into her exposed clitty, pressing it, squeezing it against her body, seemingly almost wanting to cut it in half while Kitty ground herself up against it. But the intense pressure and vibrating sensations were intoxicating, my wife couldn't stop her hips from thrashing around, pumping against it, driving herself to even higher levels of pain and enjoyment, her pussy aching for more and more. "Ohhh shit! Ohhh fuckkk! Ohhh yesss fuck yesss!" she yelped, her eyes wincing, her lungs sucking in air, as another orgasm was soon building. "Fuck me, fuckkk! YESSS! -- OHHH YESSSSS!"

I wanted to cum in my underwear, watching my horny wife have such a great, hard orgasm. The vibrator was driving all over her wet clitty, Emily was expertly rubbing it in circles and against the little pink mound, drawing out the largest orgasm possible. Kitty was already panting hard, even sweating under her armpits. Emily kept the toy panted on Kitty's clitoris until another orgasm exploded through her body -- a smaller one, but still intense -- then Emily slipped the pointy head to Kitty's cunthole, right at the spot. Kitty's eyes opened up wide, realizing she was about to be fucked. "Yessss!" she shrieked, "do it!" Her knees parted even farther to the sides.

Emily switched the vibrator to "high" now, the vibrator making an ungodly frenetic, loud "bzzzzz" sound, then Kitty drove it hard into Kitty's cunt. She sunk the end of that toy shaft hard against Kitty's hole, and my wife screamed at the top of her lungs, "FUCK YESSSS!" The toy wasn't any larger than my dick, really, but it was so fucking stiff and hard, and even warm from the motor inside. But the intense vibrating was incredible, it shook and drove energy into her pussy like no cock ever could, and with the little machine violently shaking inside her, Emily pressed it again the tightness of her twat, loosening her up, pushing more of the shaft inside. Three inches, four inches. Emily was pumping it back and forth, driving farther into Kitty, bit by bit. Five inches. Five and a half. Now all six inches, shoved inside Kitty's cunt, but dramatically vibrating intensely, spilling electricity throughout her pussy.

"FUCK YESSSS!" Kittys orgasms were flowing now, so quickly, she was totally unprepared for the amazingly intense onslaught from this little toy. "FUCKKK! YESSSSS! OHHH SHIT! OHHH GOD! OHHH FUCK MEEEE! OHHH YESSS YESSS YESSSS! OHHHH FUCKING SHIT YESSSS! OHHHH MMMMM GAWWD! YESSSS YESSSS! OHHHH FUCK YESSSS!"

Ever the bisexual, Emily leaned down while shoving the toy inside my wife's cunt, licking juices from the clit and pussylips. Then, after Kitty's latest cum subsided, Emily pulled the toy out and licked off juices my wife's from it. Kitty was temporarily left on the bed gasping, panting, sweating, and laughing. "Ohhh fuck," my wife groaned, "oooh so good, soooo fucking goooood."

Her new friend made a little sound, like "Hmph," seemingly enjoying Kitty's reaction to her work so far.

Emily wasn't done. The next implement out of her bag of toys wasn't really a pleasure-inducer itself. Emily laughed as she showed it to my wife and me. "Maybe I should have put these on first." It was a pair of furry handcuffs -- with an added feature. The chain connecting the two handcuffs had a second chain attached to it, in a "T" shape. At the bottom of the other chain was a small locking clamp, not meant to cuff a human wrist but to attach firmly and securely to a pole or post or headboard, or even to the chain itself.

Emily spied our headboard, and deemed it useful for her purposes. She crawled up our bed for a second to attach the second chain around a post in our metal headboard, attaching the chain's clamp to the chain itself, in a loop. It wasn't going to pull away. Then, with Kitty's consent, she wrapped one cuff around one of my wife's small wrists, locking it firmly. Kitty willingly offered her second wrist to Emily, with Kitty now lying on her back with her arms and hands raised above her head. Emily locked up that second wrist too, and now Kitty couldn't move her hands away from the pillows, above her head, as she lay back on the bed.

Our guest for the evening had free, unfettered access to my wife's nude body. As my wife spread her thighs, her clitty throbbed even more.

"Mmm, you're really sexy," purred the blonde, gazing at my wife's stretched-out, slender petite body. Emily crawled between Kitty's spread-open thighs, leaning over her pussy, and she stuck out her little pink tongue to begin licking that twat nicely and softly. Sitting in the chair beside the bed, my cock throbbed in my underwear, precum soiling the garment, while I watched the girl lick my hot wife's bald vagina. I stared at Kitty's face, contorted in painful pleasure, her jaw open as she gasped for air.

After tasting Kitty's cunny for a few minutes, just keeping my wife in a nice state of arousal, the 21-year old slut pulled the next toy out of her bag: a thin, long metal chain, with plastic round spheres along its length, every inch or so. Anal beads, I believed them to be, correctly.

Emily squatted on her little feet again beneath Kitty's naked ass, reaching her hands down to push my wife's slender legs and knees way, way back, so far that her knees touched the sides of your ribcage. With my wife's married pussy and asshole exposed, the blonde took the beads and raised them, to show them to Kitty. "I love these," Emily giggled, "let me know if you do?" Without waiting, she took the inch-wide ball at the bottom of the chain, and promptly pushed it into Kitty's butthole. The look on my wife's face was priceless -- she wanted to moan, but she sort of yelped instead, a surprised look. With her body straining, her wrists locked above her head, she kept her legs apart while Emily fed the other beads into her asshole, pushing them in one by one -- three, four, five, six beads. I lost count, maybe ten? Filling her asshole, stuffed up inside her.

"Ohhh fuck," Kitty groaned at the pressure inside her ass, "ohhhhh shit!"

Then, giggling, Emily took the vibrator again, and snapped it onto "medium high." The bitch knew what she was doing, I figured. The girl held it against Kitty's clitoris a second time, and Kitty's entire little body erupted in pleasure. With the handcuffs stretching her out, keeping her body flat on the bed, and the anal beads filling her ass, the vibrator added to the sexy sensations. "SHIT!" screamed my lusty wife, wincing, almost crying. "FUCK YESSS!"

Emily ground the vibrator into her clitty, hard, really pressuring and teasing it while the toy buzzed against her sensitive knob. Another orgasm flowed out of Kitty, then another. She was constantly screaming; anyone elsewhere in the house might have thought she were being tortured. "Fuck! Ohh shit fuckkk! Fuckkk! Ohhh god, oh god, ohhh fuckkk! Shiiiit! Ohhh yessss, ohhh fuckkk!"

I couldn't take it, I had to slide my fist inside my wet underwear. My dick ached heat against my palm. I squeezed it, slowly jerking it inside my underwear, my eyes drinking in the sight of sexy Emily impaling such sexual pleasure into my wife's gorgeous little Asian body. Kitty was in a state that no cock had ever put her in. Not a better state, necessarily, just a very unique one.

As she drove the vibrator against her clit, Emily's other hand reached for the chain dangling out of Kitty's butthole. Then, pulling it slowly, she removed the beads from my wife's sexy little ass. One by one. As they popped out, Kitty felt the relief of pressure, and the sensations of her ass muscles opening then closing. It was something no cock could ever do to her. Her eyes grew wide, she gasped, moaning, "Ohhh shit yesss!" and, with the vibrator on her clitty and the last few beads leaving her ass, she screamed with yet another orgasm.

Now almost crying in delight, tears from her straining dripping down her cheeks, Kitty wailed with enthusiasm. "Ohhh shit YESSS, fuck me more, mooore!" Her legs were stiffened, straight out to her sides, offering her pussy and ass to Emily, begging for the insatiably fun fucking to continue.

Giggling with an evil intent, Emily leaned over her flattened body, holding the beads straight down, guiding it over my wife's face -- to her mouth. "Open, baby," the girl giggled, and Kitty did as asked. Emily then let the lowest bead down into Kitty's mouth, and a couple more beads joined it. Then Emily had Kitty close her lips, sucking the three plastic balls in her mouth -- tasting the flavor of her own ass, where they had just been. Kitty's eyes caught hers as she gazed down at my wife, watching her taste her ass's flavors on the plastic balls.

After she had Kitty lick clean the rest of the balls, Emily put the beads down and took another toy out of the bag. This was an anal plunger -- a long, diamond-shaped plastic wand with a fat round base. Pointing it at her puckered asshole, she shoved it inside, hard, all at once, drawing a yelp from Kitty. But with Kitty's hands pinned above her head, she was powerless to do anything other than use her assmuscles to squeeze it, hard.

Now came out the next toy, and this one was a doozy. It was a 12-inch black rubber cock, fat as fuck, bigger than any cock Kitty had ever fucked except for maybe a black guy's dick a year ago. My wife's sexy, slanted eyes grew extremely wide, almost to the point of looking scared, but she emitted the most glowing review. "Ohhh fuck yessss! YESSS!" She kept her legs split wide open, giving herself to the playful blonde.

Emily giggled, looking back at me over her shoulder now. She saw me fisting my erection slowly, and she didn't seem to mind. "You ready to watch your hot little wife fuck a big black dick?" she laughed.

It didn't matter what I wanted, but she saw me nod anyway. The girl held the rubbery long dick in her hands, guiding it to Kitty's pussy, and she pushed the rounded bulbous head into that tight bald vagina. "FUCK!" screamed my wife, her back arching more, pushing her achingly hard nipples into the air. Emily began feeding the rubbery toy to my wife's slick, hairless cunt, bit by bit, in and out, pushing ever more, deeper and deeper with each little thrust, prying open her pussylips. "Ohhh fuck yesss! Fuckkk! Fuckkk! Fuck meee! Yesss!" Kitty's eyes were clenched, her ass squirming, her arms even tugging at the metal chain of the handcuffs keeping her body stretched out. "Fuckkk!"

My eyes grew wide, watching Kitty's vaginal lips spread so far open to take the toy inside her. She was pumping it back and forth, letting herself feel its size, working it in and out. Below, the anal plunger was still stuck in her other hole, so inside her little body the two toys were rubbing together, separated only by thin walls of flesh, giving her that feeling of two cocks in her that she enjoyed so much. Emily fucked her with the dildo while Kitty started having yet more orgasms. "Yesss! Fuck oh god -- YESSSS! FUUUUCK YESSSS! OHHH SHIT! OHHH SHIIIIT YESSSSSS! FUUUUCK!!!"

Giggling that Kitty had endured enough cums -- maybe two or three -- from the fat black dildo, Emily mercifully pulled it out of Kitty's cunt and reached into her duffle bag to grab another one, a causasian-colored, rubbery one, maybe nine inches long, fat but not a monster. This was more like the dicks of Kitty's boyfriends, like Patrick or Tim perhaps. But on top of the toy's shaft was a series of bumps, almost little fingers sticking upright. This was its magic, making it more effective at inducing pleasure than a live penis could do. As Emily inserted the toy into Kitty's twat, fucking her like a man's cock would feel, these little bumps ground against her clitty just before disappearing into her cunthole. As Emily pumped the toy back and forth, in and out, Kitty felt her clitoris getting rubbed around, teased, pressed, repeatedly. The faster Emily pumped the dildo, the more Kitty's clitty was touched.

"Fuck! Ohhh fuck! Yesss, ohhh yesss! FUUUUCK!" Kitty was gasping, her eyes dried out, her mouth also dried, as she screamed in delight. "Ohhh shit yessss!"

The orgasms kept cumming; no counting how many Kitty had now had. Emily pumped the enhanced "white man" dildo in and out of my wife, keeping the anal plunger tight up her butthole too, until Kitty were just screaming with a neverending series of orgasms. The room smelled like her cunt, nothing more; the bedsheets under her small ass were soaking wet, pooling with her juices, literally, making sloppy noises as she thrived in front of her sexy new friend.

"OHHH FUCK YESSS OH GAWWD YESSSS! FUCKKK! YESSSS!"

Then, with a sudden change of heart, Kitty pulled the dildo out. She removed the anal plunger. She reached up and released the handcuffs, freeing Kitty's arms.

Lying her slender body and meaty tits over my wife's prone, thin frame, Emily touched her mouth to Kitty's, kissing her lips, tenderly at first, then with a thrust of her tongue. I watched Emily's hands reach around Kitty; my wife's arms were sore, her nipples so long and hard, and she moaned into Emily's embrace. My penis wanted to cum, watching my gorgeous little wife making out with the hot, long-haired blonde. I resisted that temptation.

Emily broke the kiss, and leaned up. She giggled down at Kitty's used body, knowing what was going to come next. "Now, this is what you wanted, isn't it?"

With Kitty's eyes wide in almost fright, wondering how it could be better, Emily pulled out of her bad a 10-inch fat cock, attached to a leathery base and straps. A strap-on.

"Oh god, baby," Kitty moaned, spreading your sore legs open for her, staring at the motherfucker in Emily's little hands, "yesss, fuck me -- put it on, fuck me with that, make me your little slut!"

I watched, like Kitty, in awe as the petite blonde expertly put the toy around herself. She pulled the straps between her thighs and around her ass, and snapped them into shape. She'd fitted it earlier, so she didn't need to adjust the straps. As she leaned up on her knees on our marital bed, a 10-inch long, rubbery black cock jutted out of her pelvis, where a male's cock might be. Only this one would, as she said, never get soft, never stop fucking.

Emily crawled her almost-naked body over Kitty's, her small ass lowering between Kitty's spread-open legs. "Mmm," purred the horny blonde, "yeah, I'm gonna fuck you now!"

Feeling the dildo touching her pussy, Kitty grunted immediately. "Fuck me, bitch, fuck your little slut!" Her slanted eyes were staring up at Emily's round face, hungrily and diffidently, her legs so wide open. Kitty's sore arms stretched out, almost painfully, reaching for the dildo to guide it to her vagina. "Put that big dick in my cunt -- tell me I'm your little slut tonight!"

"Tee-hee, yeah," giggled Emily, as she started to mount my naked, spread-open wife, "you're my little slut now!"

My underwear was off me now, on the floor; I was naked, sitting back on the soft, cushoined easy chair, watching intently as my wife was about to be fucked. I stared at Emily's sexy little ass and perky titties laying on top of my wife, smashing into her, as Emily slipped that fat plastic cock inside Kitty's wet, pink twat. Kitty's body arched even more, and she yelled, "YESSS!" as she reached her hands down to Emily's body. Clutching the blonde's slender hips in her little hands, her thin legs wrapped around Emily's small frame, holding her in tight, as the girl began to fuck my wife. "Ohhh fuckkk! Yesss, ohhh shiiiit, yessss!"

The little bitch with the hot C-cup tits was fucking my woman, powerfully. It looked so surreal -- this five foot two inch little blonde package, hardly over 23 years old if even that, ramming her little sexy hips back and forth -- and driving a man-size huge cock in and out of Kitty's tight twat. Emily was trying to just fuck but she couldn't stop laughing, gleefully watching Kitty get fucked deep, pressing the toy farther and farther into that slutty married twat, harder. "Fuuuck yesss! Fuckkk, oh fuckkk! Uhnnggghhh! Fuuuuck!" screamed my wife, hands gripping Emily, pulling her small hips forward to slam more of that driving piston inside Kitty's tight cunt.

I was nearing an orgasm too, my shaft completely lubed by precum. But I didn't want to cum, I was enjoying the feeling of my rock-hard erection having to sit by the side, while Kitty was being fucked beyond belief. So I put my hands to the sides, allowing my painfully erect dick to just throb on my belly, pulsating, leaking. My mouth was dry, I'd been breathing so hard, watching her get fucked.

Emily held Kitty's hands down now, fingers interlocked with hers, as she humped Kitty, pounding the dildo into Kitty back and forth, over and over, so deep. "You like that, huh?" her girlish voice wailed, almost chuckling, even though she was nearly out of breath while she panted and fucked my wife. "You like that big dick in your cunt?"

I heard Kitty growl in glee. "Shhhit, yessss!" Then her eyes opened, she stared up at Emily, and with her hands pinned down to the bed besides herself, holding her hands, looking up at the horny girl fucking her. With an intense, almost angry glare, Kitty let out a flurry of nasty thought. "You fucking cunt -- fuck me harder! Make me cum, make your little asian slut cum -- fuck me you bitch!" Then, gathering air, Kitty let out that last loving insult with a burst. "You fucking BITCH!"

The girl fucking her gave it back. "Yeah -- fucking cunt!" Emily's face grinned ear to ear, as she heard my wife yelp at her. Emily wasn't trying to degrade Kitty, she was just so aroused. Her head dropped down, and she shoved her tongue inside Kitty's mouth. Instantly the two horny females were making out, French kissing, swapping hot breaths and sticky saliva, tongues lapping together, while Emily's ass pumped back and forth and drove that dildo into Kitty's pussy even harder. Kitty was moaning, mouths pressed together, jaws open, her hands down on Emily's small ass, fonding it, pulling the blonde's hips hard into her body, keeping that toy dick filling my wife's sloppy wet cunt.