Me, My Slutwife & Rick Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm, do I!" Now he was speaking her language, and she painfully crawled her body over his, leaning her sweaty little torso onto his manly chest, one arm over him, her hips and legs still flat on the bed at his side, angling away from him. "I love it -- you gonna be my computer lover now, baby?"

They consummated their relationship with another kiss, and wound up smiling into each other's eyes.

Keith had a firm grip on reality. "I'm sure you have lots of boyfriends, don't you, Kitty?" When he saw her blush, he knew he was right. "That's cool, you're totally hot. I've got a few girls I play with. But--" He made sure she was looking at him, listening carefully, as he continued. "You know, I know we hardly know each other, we only met -- but, wow, I'm like, so into you, so fast -- you're hot and cute and sweet, and adorable, and so fuckable -- so, like, you know, I'm not like your only boyfriend -- but, maybe you know how it is, if you have that, like one boyfriend, the one you think about the most -- kinda your special one, among the others?"

"Mmm, yeah," Kitty gasped in agreement, although not really thinking hard about what he was saying. The words didn't sound like something she agreed with, but she was in no spirit to debate the issue. He could think what he wanted to think. She would just tell him what she was feeling. "You're special, you know that?" My wife moved up his body more, her chest really on top of his, both her knees together thrown to one side of his body, as her face was directly above her lips. "So you're my special friend, my special boyfriend now, right?"

As they made out again on the bed, she moaned at the realization she had just fucked an almost complete stranger, and immediately made him one of her boyfriends. It felt good, very good.

The hunky male panted again as they broke the kiss. "God, baby, I know we hardly know each other," he gushed with boyish delight, "but, I gotta say -- you're sweeping me away -- I hope you take this the right way, I mean, for what we have here -- all this hot fucking, and, just, fun together -- I really love you!"

Her brown eyes grew wide, her lips turning up in a broad smile. "Awww, that's sweet, Keith -- I love you too!"

She meant it.

His words came back to stick in her head, as she wobbled through the hotel's parking lot for her black VW Beetle. A "special" boyfriend? She didn't every like to pick favorites, or even compare the men together. But . . . there was a grain of truth to it.

Knowing she had to hurry home, or else traffic was going to delay her past my arrival from work, Kitty jumped into her car with the full intention of speeding away. But Keith's words made her pause, and on an impulse she whipped out her cellphone. It didn't mean anything, but she had the sudden desire to give someone a smile, a special someone. Only she would know the reason why, but that's why she was doing it -- confirmation of her feelings. Quickly typing in her speed-dial, she sent a text to someone.

"Just wanted to say, you're my SPECIAL man!" she wrote, giving her heart and body a warm feeling from singling out someone for unique treatment.

Then she hit "send," and the message was on its way to Rick.

* * * *

"OWWWW!" Kitty screeched with her trademark, high-pitched, shrill whistle, "ohhh, shhhhit . . . ohhhh, yesss . . . ohhh, Patrick, ohhhh, yesssss, YESSSS!" Her seventh orgasm of the hours was erupting through her body, her legs shaking uncontrollably while her boyfriend had his eight inches of married dick stuffed into the depths of her vagina. "Shit, ohhh yesss . . . ohhh, fuckkk . . . ohhh fuckkk . . . ohhh, Patrick, so fucking good, soooo good!"

He wasn't cumming himself, just allowing her to have another climax around his powerful bone, and having fucked my wife so many times over the past year he totally understood how to maximize her pleasure. He left his length erection inside her spasming twat until her cum subsided, and her body stopped gyrating so wildly as she bent over on her fours in front of him. Then, looking back over her shoulder, my wife grinned in a white-toothy smile at her lover, panting to catch her breath. "So fucking good, baby," Kitty told him, "sooo good, it's always sooo fucking good with you, ohhh fuck!"

The married father of three pulled his penis out of his longtime lover, flipping her sore body onto her back on the motel bed, and his broad hands pressed against her damp thighs to part her open again. The two of them had been alone in the motel room on the Wednesday afternoon for well over an hour. Climbing aboard he shoved his erection inside her stretched-open pussy again, and this time, he began hammering away until he climaxed himself. Gazing down at my beautiful wife, Patrick's steely blue eyes and chiseled jaw watched the emotions churning on Kitty's face while he fucked her. She was staring back up at him, eyes riveted on his handsome, loving face, his eyes full of affection for her and she knew it. It drove her closer to the edge each time, seeing how much love Patrick had for her. They were buddies, friends, and lovers, all of it.

"Fuck me," she commanded to her boyfriend, "fuck your little slut, Patrick, cum in me, I want you to cum in my cunt baby!"

He was working it, plowing her penis hard into her pussy, his fit body rapidly flopping up and down above her. "Yeah, honey," he gasped at my wife, now looking down past her A-cup titties to her flat abdomen and the sight of his married, 42-year old prick penetrating her twat. "You make me so hard, I love you so much, Kitty, I'm gonna cum so hard in you."

Music to her ears. Concentrating on the feeling of his massive bone so deep inside of her, putting pressure all the way inside her stomach even it seemed, Kitty allowed herself to sink back onto the overly-soft mattress and take the brutal rutting from her sexy boyfriend. ""Yesss, baby, I love you too, fuck me, cum inside me, I love you honey!" She put her fingers on her clitoris, two of them from one hand, just as he was sticking his cock even farther inside her pussy. Kitty could feel his toned abdomen smashing her fingers against herself, trapping her hand between their bodies as they fucked, with her cuntlips being stretched and her tight vagina penetrated so very deeply.

After five or ten minutes of fucking her on top, Patrick finally had his second orgasm of the early evening, roaring and unloading wave after wave of sperm inside my wife's pussy. "Ahhh fuck yeah!" shook the cheating husband, almost fainting at the light-headed dizziness accompanying his body-draining cum. "Ohhh, Kitty, I love you, it's sooo fucking good!"

She, too, had another cum, screaming passionately as she felt his penis squirting juices into her cunt. "OH SHIT YESSSSS BABY!" she screamed, so loud anyone else in the motel could hear her, but not caring. "YES PATRICK, OHHH!"

Then they both laughed, together, heartily, finding the severe pain and soreness funnier than hell. After a soft kiss with moans and probing tongues ended the laugher, Patrick fell into my wife's arms, their sweaty bodies rubbing together as they gasped and panted to reclaim their normalcy.

"Ohhh, fuck, Patrick," Kitty whined softly as she tried to regain feeling in her pussy, while her hunky boyfriend lay on top of her, pressing her into the motel bed, "it's been too fucking long, way too long -- but, that was fucking awesome, maybe it's worth the wait."

With his close-shaven head dripping sweat, he kissed Kitty on the lips one more time then rolled off. "Hah, yeah, I mean, you were on fire today -- but, baby, nothing's worth the wait." Sitting on his heels next to her, staring down at her naked body with his cum dripping with her pussy, he spread his thighs and showed off his lengthy penis caked in her cuntjuices. "I wish we could fuck two or three times a week -- like before."

Before his move, he meant. Patrick used to work and live about ten minutes from our house -- in opposite directions. Made it awfully convenient to stop by the house on his way to or from work, or even at lunchtime. Some weeks, it was almost a daily visit. He probably would have come by even more often, but he had always thought Kitty was cheating on her unsuspecting husband -- so, he couldn't come by when I was around. Although, it had happened plenty of times, Kitty had me sequester myself in the basement so the house appeared to be empty of her husband when he came over.

His gaze fell on the large, wrapped package on the dresser next to the ancient TV. Rubbing his sore legs to put some energy into them, he pushed himself off the bed and wandered over to the gift box, lifting it again and feeling its weight. "Fuckin' heavy -- are you gonna let me open it NOW, baby, hmm?" Patrick smirked back at her, referencing her mandate that she get a good fuck before he got his birthday gift. "Or do you have another assignment for me?"

"Naw, baby," Kitty chirped playfully, rolling onto her stomach and crossing her arms under herself. She put on a happy-go-lucky face, hiding some of her guilt about the gift. "I suppose you've earned it." Then, with a wink, she joked, "Or, close enough, at least."

She watched her boyfriend rip off the wrapping, then examine the expensive, multi-piece outdoor grilling set. To her delight, he eyes ate it up, and a broad smile crossed his face. "Fucking awesome," he exclaimed, reading the details of the various parts in the box. Brush, utensils, light, timer, even an electronic weight. "God, you really -- how'd you know? So fucking awesome, it's fabulous!"

Kitty was rewarded with a fat, juicy kiss on the lips, as he leaned over the bed to plant his mouth on hers. His long arm stretched out, his strong hand cupping and stroking her damp soft buttcheeks through the kiss. The touch on her derrier made her squirm, her sore pussy ache for a little more attention.

What she didn't tell him was, she didn't pick out the gift. She didn't even remember today was his birthday. She didn't arrange to get the motel room. No, her loving husband had done all of that. With her gone over the holiday weekend with Joseph, Patrick's birthday had skipped her mind. Fortunately for her, I checked her calendar and noticed, then bought a gift that a father with a house might want for himself. At my direction Kitty called him to make sure he could get a open up a couple of hours after "work," then I arranged for the motel room not far from his house to provide an opportunity for their renewed affair.

"For that wonderful gift -- for this entire afternoon, in fact," moaned her adoring boyfriend, continuing to kiss Kitty's sexy triangular, flat face, "you are so going to get fucked again!"

"Mmm -- really?" She could hardly believe he had more in him -- but, she wasn't going to disagree. She got to see him only about once every three weeks, since his wife made him move across state lines over an hour away.

Patrick was enjoying his day. "Yesss, really, baby -- traffic will suck if you try to drive home now, just tell your husband a nice little lie like you always do, and you can go in about an hour -- after I've had some more time to fuck you like the little cock-loving whore that you are!"

"Mmmm hmmmm," my wife purred into the kiss, feeling his hand more aggressively groping her buttcheeks, even now digging his fingers down the valley to touch her sore asshole. "He's out of town, baby," she informed him pointlessly, because even if I was at home at that moment, I would've allowed her to stay and fuck her boyfriend. "He left early this morning on a flight." Her brown slanted eyes looked into his handsome face, and she melted at what she saw, he was so beautiful and manly. "But I don't wanna talk about him -- don't you know I love you, Patrick?"

He sat upright, shoving his hardening penis into Kitty's face. "Show me you love me, baby, I wanna fuck your hot little pussy again, we hardly get to do this anymore."

She said one more thing before devouring his fabulous, long, solid penis into her small mouth. "I do love you, Patrick -- fuck your hot little slut!"

Moaning from the sucking of his throbbing married cock, Patrick admired the gorgeous Asian woman lying on her stomach giving him a blowjob. "Oh, Kitty," he panted in lust for her, "do you really, do you really love me -- because I love you so, so, so fucking much -- I mean it, I'm sorry that I'm married and all, but -- I really, really, really adore you, I'm so in love with you -- I can't believe this relationship we have, I know we have to hide it from our spouses, but -- but you make me feel so alive, I've never been like this with anyone, ever -- I so, so, so want you to love me back too!"

Her mouth full of penis, hearing his heartfelt emotions, she just rolled up her big brown eyes, smiled, and nodded affirmatively, and continued sucking him until he was hard enough to start fucking her cunt again.

As he was crawling over my wife to slide his erection back inside her wet twat, he giggled to himself and smiled down at her face. "You know," he chuckled, "I was thinking about you all weekend -- it would have been nice to spend some of the holiday with you!"

"Ohh yeah, baby," Kitty moaned, reaching both hands down to grasp his massive dick, guiding it towards her cunt, "I know, me too, I missed you -- did you have a good weekend with the family, hmm?"

"Mmm, yeah," he grunted, kissing her, while they both moaned when his fat thick cock entered her cunt. She grunted and he winced, pushing his meat into the tightness of her little twat. "Yeah -- mmm, uhhh -- it was a good weekend, yeah -- oooh, mmm -- hot, very hot -- mmmm -- kids had a good time, though -- mmmm -- at the pool -- uhhh, yeahhh, oooh yeah baby -- slut!"

"Mmm yesss!" Kitty's hands reached around Patrick to his naked ass, grabbing his hairy manly cheeks, pulling his dick harder and deeper inside her vagina, while she stretched her thighs to the side and felt his manhood filling her gushing wet pussy. "Fuck me, baby! I missed you so much!"

They weren't kissing, but their lips were brushing together, noses touching, eyes staring at each other's an inch apart. She felt his hot breaths landing on her face, while his well-toned physique was lying over her petite frame, his powerful hips pushing his dick into her cunt rhythmically, stuffing more meat inside her tight hole. He moaned in pleasure, gazing at his woman's face under his. "Mmm, your hubby out of town this week, right? Too bad I couldn't come stay over at your house and keep you company?"

"Yeah," my wife muttered, panting, feeling her lover fucking her so deep and hard, "he is -- left today -- back Friday night -- ohhh, baby, yeah, I'd love it -- would have been nice -- you and me!" She wasn't going to offer, though, she knew she wasn't available -- and she didn't want to disappoint Patrick in any way, by telling him what her plans actually were.

He contended himself to enjoy the time in the motel room with her. "Well, at least -- I have you now!"

"You do, baby," my wife smiled, hands reaching around his broad neck, smiling up at the man she adored, "you have me, all of me, completely, right now -- so use your little fucking bitch anyway you want, baby, I love you!"

* * * *

A couple hours later as that Wednesday's summer night had fallen over our town, and Patrick had returned home to his family, Kitty stepped into the crowded coffee shop, her loose sundress disguishing the slutty undergarments underneath it. Spying her date, she immediately headed over to the table where her date was sitting, with two white cups of coffee waiting.

His eyes gazed over her slender legs showing below the thigh-length dress, and then up her narrow hips to the small hills on her chest. "I took the liberty of ordering for you, what you got last time," Kent said proudly. He was a pretty imposing figure; Germanic by descent, he was extremely tall, maybe six foot six, with blonde hair cut fairly short but combed straight down on all sides, covering half his ears. His upper body was burly -- not muscular, but not fat, just large. Extremely wide shoulders, a hairy chest with sexy blonde curls, creamy-white skin, and super-powerful thighs. Buried inside his pants was a secret about him that Kitty admired, an eight inch prick (give or take half an inch) that could poke a hole in concrete. The stud could last for hours in bed.

"Mmm, thanks, honey" Kitty sweetly acknowledged, putting her little purse over the back of the small wooden chair and sitting on it daintily. Looking around the coffee shop, she didn't see any guys who knew her. It would suck to be caught by Patrick or Rick, while she was "cheating" with yet another man. Kent was not quite as handsome as most of her other boyfriends -- although he was extremely manly and sexy, and certainly not overweight -- but he was exceptionally sweet and kind.

"So," the attached male in his late 40s snickered, leaning forward so only she could hear him, "did you bring a little wet cunt, dying for some big fat juicy cock?"

Her cunt creamed inside her thighs; the soreness from fucking Patrick earlier in the afternoon had given way to her lust for this man. "Mmm, you know it!" After her date with Patrick she'd gone home to shower and clean up, then headed out immediately for the date with Kent. "Why, baby, did you bring a big hard cock for me?"

The extremely excited male couldn't restrain his enthusiasm, bobbing his graying-haired head up and down. Sporting a little padding on his stomach, his deep laugh made his body ripple a bit. "Hah! Like, it was driving for me, it's so excited." Then in a playful pout, he made sure he was not getting aroused for no reason. "So, uh, your husband is really out of town?"

Kitty wasn't lying. "Yeah, until Friday night." She winked at him, her slanted brown eyes aglow with lust. "My house is all empty -- your girlfriend expecting you back anytime soon?"

His face lit up like a Christmas tree. "Nope! She's got her kids tonight, so I don't stay with her -- I'm free all night!" Under the table, his hand found her naked knee. "Maybe you know a bed I could sleep in tonight?"

She flashed an amorous smile, blushing in some surprise. Even with all the attention she garnered from males, she always seemed honestly surprised by it. "Sleep? Darling, there will be too much fucking going on, to sleep!" Her hand found his under the table, and glancing around to make sure no one was particularly paying attention, she grinned with an evil glimmer and started to pull his hand up her naked thigh, under the dress.

He snickered, not allowing his hand to be dragged but affirmatively reaching forward into her crotch, where his thick fingers found her thong tight against her vaginal lips. He massaged her clitoris, feeling the dampness of the fabric from her leaking married twat, and he sneered at the risk of being caught in public fondling his new girlfriend.

Kitty was about to give into the pleasure of feeling Kent's thick, firm finger over her pussy, but gazing past him into the coffee shop, she saw a familiar face. Probably over-reacting, she sat upright on her chair, pulling her body away from his hand, and gazed at the male at the other end of the store, in line for his java. Kent saw it, turning to look briefly, then facing his date again. "What's the matter, Kitty -- someone see you here?"

She watched the guy for a few seconds, reassuring herself it was no big deal. He was, it seemed, there with his wife -- a portly woman who didn't particularly keep herself pretty, with drab, dirty-blonde hair and a body sagging at every large curve. "Nah," she shrugged, refocusing on her tall, handsome date, winking. "Just -- a guy I met last week, you know, 'for coffee' -- he's here with his wife, no biggie."

"Oh, coffee, huh?" Kent snickered, pretty much understanding what she meant. "What, you, ah, don't want him seeing you with me? Gonna create a prob for ya?"