Me, Myself and 3 Blackmen

Story Info
A quiet Saturday turns out to be very fun!
3k words
4.19
70.7k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fun_tracy
fun_tracy
379 Followers

My Saturday was passing by without incident, I was home alone enjoying the early summer sun lying on my lounger in my Victoria Secret pink twist push up bandeau top and matching strappy hipkini bottoms. I was just browsing Facebook on my phone and thought I'd update my status and add a little picture.

"Just enjoying the midday summer sun in my garden" And with that I held my phone up above my head and looked up at it and took a picture of me in my bikini lying on my lounger. I looked at the pic and I must admit my enhanced 34DD's did look pretty damn amazing in the bandeau top, my blonde hair was tied back in a ponytail and I had a cheeky grin on my face. My legs looked good and shapely and lightly tanned and the light pink of the hipkini bottoms looking good against them and my flat stomach.

I posted it online and then picked up my Kindle to begin reading 50 Shades of Grey. Two minutes later my phone started vibrating and ringing, I looked at the caller ID as I picked it up and smiled to myself. "Hey Leroy." I answered

"Hey girl, you need some company over there?" He asked "You look all alone."

"I am all alone and with no one to rub sun cream into my back."

He let out a low whistle. "Me and the boys have got some cream for you to rub in." He answered.

"Well, best you come on over then and give it to me" I said whilst twiddling my blonde hair around my forefinger.

"We'll be right there." He said and hung up.

He was right, I didn't have to wait long. I heard the loud exhaust note of Deej's modified Golf Gti pull up in a hurry and the sound of 3 doors slamming shut. I heard the lock on the side gate clunk open, I looked up the garden and saw Leroy, Deej and Michael walking down the path. All 3 are 6ft plus black men and they all looked after themselves very well. Leroy had a clean shaved head and by the looks of it, it had been done fresh that morning, he put his hand up in acknowledgement with a big grin on his face. He was wearing a black vest top showing off his toned masculine arms, and some dark blue jeans, I don't think I'd ever seen him wear shorts no matter how hot the weather got.

Deej had a fade going on with his hair and little well-trimmed goatee and was maybe an inch taller than Leroy. Wearing a tight white t-shirt which stretched around his biceps he looked good, in fact none of them looked bad. He had some blue cargo shorts on and flip flops. As he walked down the garden path behind Leroy he was laughing and joking with Michael who himself was about the same height as Leroy at about 6'3". Whereas Leroy had no hair, Michael had long dreadlocks which he kept neatly tied back out the way. He had a bright Hawaiian shirt unbuttoned and flapping open revealing an impressive 6 pack, below which were an equally bright pair of board shorts and bright blue Adidas trainers, he looked ready for a holiday.

"Hey boys." I said as Leroy and Deej stood on my right looking down at me and Michael on my left. I'm only 5'6" meaning at the best of times they towered above me but as I was only on the lounger they looked even taller than normal. All 3 of them were also at least 10 years younger than me, I'm 32. Leroy and Deej were 20 and Michael was 22. "So, can I help you?" I asked sitting upright and reaching behind me and unclasping my bandeau top and dropping it onto the grass next to me.

"Fuck look at them." Deej said, his hand going to his crotch. I ran my hand up Leroy's and Michael's inside leg, my hand going up the inside of Michael's shorts to his boxer shorts and squeezing what felt like a meaty cock inside his boxer shorts. I squeezed Leroy's through his thick jean material.

A tingling was starting to happen between my legs as I started to get more and more turned on at the prospect of having these 3 young black men wanting me and fucking me, my excitement levels were rising rapidly. Deej was the first to get his cock out, he undid the flies on his cargo shorts and reached in and pulled out his black cock. It wasn't fully hard but it was already massive, I instantly turned my attention to it and took it in one hand and guided it to my open and mouth and gently sucked on his helmet. Leroy and Michael each reached down and grabbed a boob and squeezed them hard. Rolling nipples between their fingers and thumbs.

I looked up at Deej and opened my mouth wide and took as much of his cock in my mouth as I could, I only managed to get about halfway down his 10" cock, my lips clamped around his cock and my tongue swirled around it inside my mouth as his long shaft slid out and then back into my mouth and I began to suck on it easily. Leroy and Michael dropped their jeans and shorts to the floor and got their cocks out. I lifted my hands up and took one in each and felt them grow as I sucked on Deej's.

All 3 cocks where at least 10" long and fully hard, I swapped over to Leroy and began to suck his cock as I wanked the other two. Their hands were all over my body rubbing me, grabbing and squeezing my boobs as my head bobbed back and forth on Leroy's cock. I then swapped to Michael's cock and sucked on that, getting faster and faster, getting hornier and hornier. I couldn't believe my luck having three rock hard big black cocks all hard for me. I kept swapping from cock to cock, trying to get each one further and further down my throat.

My spit was hanging from each cock as I kept swapping from one to another, dripping from my chin onto my boobs and then getting rubbed in by a hand making my boobs glisten in the sun. I felt a hand on my inner thigh and then pushing at the thin hipkini material over my wet pussy. Michael then started slapping his fat cock against my face as I sucked Leroy's, I tried to push both cocks into my mouth, trying to open my mouth wide enough to stuff them both in. A hand on each cock pulling it towards me. I felt my hipkini bottoms being pulled at so I stood up and let Deej pull them down for me, biting my bum as he bent over. All 3 had hands on my body, rubbing and squeezing. All 3 pushing their cocks against my body, a hand then sliding between my legs and parting my wet pussy lips, a finger then sliding effortlessly into my pussy then another and then both curling forwards inside. A little moan escaping my lips.

Deej bent me over and I lent on Leroy and instantly took his cock back in my mouth and began sucking on it eagerly and hornily, my mouth and tongue swirling around his cock. I felt two hands pulling my bum cheeks apart and then some spit being dripped onto my bum and being pushed into my tight asshole with a finger as two fingers slipped inside my clean shaven pussy and began finger fucking me fast.

Leroy put his hands on the back of my head and began to fuck my mouth, spit dripping out and onto the grass, some catching on his balls and looping from my chin. Michael stood next to Leroy waggling his cock in my face. I instantly swapped and took his cock in my mouth and sucked on it hard, trying to take his cock deep in my mouth. Deej slapped my bum and spread my legs slightly wider apart. He put a hand on my bum and used his other to guide his long black cock into my tight white pussy, my juices covering his cock as he eased it deep inside me.

Deej placed his hands on my hips and began fucking me hard and fast, forcing me onto first Michael's cock and then onto Leroy's, my big tits swinging back and forth. I was in absolute heaven, an orgasm was building deep inside me. My legs began to quiver and shake, my nails dug into Leroy's side, I couldn't concentrate on sucking Michael's cock, I just kept in my mouth, my breaths shortening, my eyes closed, my toes curled. And then with a loud scream slightly muffled by a black cock in my mouth I came hard, my pussy clenching the black cock inside me, my grip on Leroy's cock gripping it hard, my eyes screwed shut. I couldn't stand, I collapsed down to the grass, spit hanging from my mouth onto my tits, my pussy pulsing and dripping. I looked up at all three of them smiling down at me.

"I want some of that pussy action now!" Leroy said moving behind me and kneeling on the floor behind me and lifting my hips up, his hard cock brushing against my bum. He used a hand to guide his cock to my pussy and pushed in deep, pushing the air out of me and making me gasp. Deej sat down on the lounger in front of me, his big black cock sticky and white with my juices. I took his cock in my hand and I began nosily licking it like a lollipop, up and down, round and round, tasting my juices on his cock. Licking down to his balls and sucking on them as my other hand wanks Michaels cock, his hand reaching down and squeezing my boobs and pinching my nipples.

Leroy pulls his long cock out of me and walks round in front of me and sits down, his cock all shiny from my juices, I take it eagerly in my mouth and start bobbing my head up and down on his cock. Michael moves behind me and standing over me pulls my hips up and arches my back, he eases gently into me, pushing his cock down into my pussy. He pulls it out and again to the tip and then plunges down into me like he's doing squats. His cock filling my pussy and pushing and rubbing along my pussy walls, he was hitting the spot perfectly again. I tried to carry on sucking Michaels and Leroy's cock, but I couldn't cope. I took a sticky cock in each hand began wanking them as my orgasm began building fast again. I held onto Michael's and Leroy's cock for life as again my body begins to shudder and convulse and I let out a scream this time not muffled by a cock. My pussy pulsing and trying to cling onto Deej's cock as he keeps plunging and pushing it into me deep.

Deej then pushes deeper than before into me, squeezing himself into me, his balls hard against me. He pulls my hips up to him and with a low rumbling growl in his throat starts to empty his cum deep inside my pussy, pulsing and squirting deep inside me, filling me up. His cock twitching deep inside, he finally releases his grip on my hips and steps away with a big proud smile on his face. "One down two to go." I say turning back to Leroy and Michael.

I move and lay on my back on the grass and curl a finger at them both, enticing them towards me. My other hand between my legs rubbing my pussy, feeling some of Deej's cum rolling out my pussy and between the crack of my bum. "Watch this." Michael says moving off the lounger with his hard cock in his hand, he kneels between my legs and pushing his cock deep into me and then pulls it out. Deej's cum all over his cock, he waddles round to me on his knees his cock bouncing as he does until he's next to my head. He pushes his cock down into my mouth and I proceed to lick his cock clean of the salty cum. "Mmmmmmm yummy." I say licking my lips.

Leroy then settles between my legs and starts rubbing his cock up and down my sticky wet opening, pushing his helmet against my clit before he pushes deep inside me and begins to fuck me hard and well. I turn my head to the side and take Michaels cock in my mouth, he places his hand on the back of my head and begins to fuck my face, trying to force his cock down my throat.

I pull away from Michael and ease away from Leroy and stand up and grab Michael's cock and lead him over to the lounger. I lie down on the lounger with my head over hanging the end of it, I reach up and grab Michael's cock again and guide him round to above my head and pull it down to my mouth, "Now try and fuck my throat." I say to him. And he obliges. I relax myself as best as possible, and watch as his big black shaft from an odd perspective as he guides it towards me with his big black balls dangling at the back. I open up and Michael guides his cock into my mouth and thrusts gently in until his balls rest on my nose and eyes. His cock filling my throat. He pulls out and gasp for air. "Oh fuck that is amazing, I can see it filling your throat." Michael says. He begins to fuck my throat faster and faster as Deej watches and wanks and Leroy gets himself comfortable between my legs again and fills my pussy with his cock.

They work in tandem perfectly, both thrusting in at the same time filling me full of black cock. Leroy's hands tight on my hips and Michael's are holding my boobs and pushing them together rolling my nipples between his forefingers and thumbs. It must be such a site to see me being double stuffed, and by the looks it's too much for Deej just to watch. I feel him straddle me and rub his cock in the valley of my boobs, Michael holds them together for him as he begins fucking my 34DD's.

Another orgasm rips through my body, but I can hardly move as I'm pinned down by them fucking me well. I have to push Michael away to get my breath back, a long thick stream of spit looping from Michaels cock to my mouth. "Fucking hell, I've never cum so hard and so many times before." I said breathlessly as I wanked Michael's cock and looked down at Deej fucking my tits and Leroy deep in my pussy and spreading my legs wide.

"This is fucking amazing!" A familiar voice said, "Sorry I heard the screams earlier and came to investigate, hope you don't mind?

I looked over in the direction of the voice, it was one of my neighbours peering over the fence with a massive grin on his face. "Not at all." I reply.

"Good, now all you need is a big fat facial from them all."

"What do you say boys? Want to cum on my face?" I asked. I don't know why I bothered asking really, of course they wanted to!

I sat up on the lounger and all three surrounded me, their cocks all eager and all pointing at me. I flicked from cock to cock, sucking and licking, wanking and squeezing balls. Building up their cum, trying to tempt it out and onto my face. "Oh fuck, here it comes." Leroy said as he stepped closer and started wanking his sticky cock over my open mouth. His thick cum started flying out and splattering my face, dripping into my mouth over my chin and cheeks, running down my neck and between my boobs, I pushed my bobs together and used a finger to scoop the cum of my chin and into my mouth, his cum still flicking and flying over my face until he finally shook the last few drops out. He put his cock in my mouth and I sucked on it noisily, winking at him as I did and swallowing down his cum. I looked down and rubbed his cum into my boobs making them shine.

Michael was standing in front of me wanking his cock so I leant forward and started sucking on his balls as he wanked his long cock. He then stepped back and stopped wanking and held his quivering cock at its base and pointed at me, I opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue. He jerked forward his hand and with it came a long stream of hot sticky cum which landed on my forehead, it spread from there down my nose into my open mouth off my chin and onto my neck. He kept spraying hot thick heavy streams across my face and into my eyes which made me flinch, I swallowed what went in my mouth and used my fingers to clear my eyes as best I could.

Through sticky cum filled eyes I noticed Deej step up to the mark, I tipped my head back and opened my mouth for him as his cum oozed out of his cock into my mouth, I let him fill it up before I blew a bubble with it and swallowed it all down.

"Why thank you boys. That was outstanding!" I said happily. My neighbour clapping as he looked on.

fun_tracy
fun_tracy
379 Followers