Me, Rani, Ali & Arifa

Story Info
He seduces his sister & friend's mother.
1.6k words
4.1
142.8k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am Ram; 23 years old live in a small Indian village. I was all alone with my big sister Rani as parents were working abroad. I was running a small Internet Cafe to make the living. Had a friend named Ali, living next door to me. Even though 2 years young than me, he was my best friend. He lived with his mother Arifa and three younger brothers. Arifa, 35 is still in good shapes and I never missed a glimpse of her biggies whenever I got the chance. Their father died three years ago. Every time I happen to be near her I used to get a hard-on and I really tried hard to hide my erection in front of her.

Life went on like this. My sister Rani 26 worked as a teacher in a school nearby. She had married once when she was 20. But they only managed to live together for hardly a month. He died in an accident. It always made me sad as she always carried a gloomy face. She talks to me only rarely and always seems to be in some other world.

My lonely life was creating problems for me and by this time that I discovered the web site literotica it added my fantasies. I was really astonished seeing the incest stories in it. As I read those stories, there crept new fantasies in my mind. I started seeing my sister as a woman. And I started jerkin off thinking of Rani. She got a terrific body with a nice plump ass in her thin body. Her boobes nicely fit to her body nature, not so big. Gradually there developed a strong lust for her that I even thought of raping her.

But something always pulled me back from this. One day early morning I saw a rare scene thru my window. It was a bit dark around 5am. But I can see it, not so clear. There was somebody roaming around the bathroom of Ali's house and it's sure that somebody is there inside the bathroom. I just walked towards the spot quietly. I saw Ali there holding his prick and peeping through a small hole in the bathroom door. He was stroking it hard. I was shocked. But it confused that who he is spying on. Is that his aunt from town who use to come there at times or is that his mother? I moved close to him and caught him by his neck.

"Hey Ali what is happening inside" I asked.

"No...No... Nothing" he replied. I saw shame and fear in his eyes. He suddenly drenched in a pool of sweat. He pulled his boxers up and hides his prick. Pulling his aside I peeped in through the hole... "Oh yes It is Arifa the sexy funky machine" I saw her. I saw her biggies and her opening. She was soaping her thighs and as she bent to do so I saw her breasts hanging down and swaying. I suddenly got an erection. But I manage to pull myself back and looked back at Ali. "You dirty creep" I shouted. His head fell down in shame. At the same time the scene inside was driving me.

"Its okay Ali, relax come with me. I took him to my house. Offered a cup of tea Rani had made. I light a cigarette and asked him "So you really wants to fuck her, ha."

No reply from Ali.

"Open your mouth Ali; I want to hear it from you itself. If you wish so I can help you"

Suddenly he got up and said "Yes, but...how?" he paused.

"We will think together, do together and..." I said taking a long puff.

"Yes. But Ram you know mom and your sister Rani are lesbians" he said.

"What" I cried.

"Yes they are I had seen them making love many time in Rani's bed" he said.

"When" I asked

"In the afternoons" he said.

"Then the things are easy" I said "I believe your mom and my sister is longing for a man's heat and we shall do it"

Suddenly an idea struck me and I said Ali and he agreed.

That afternoon Ali and me reached our house in the afternoon and hide under Rani's bed. The clock strike 1 and in a 5 mins time Rani is back from school. We both carried spare keys as it is uncertain when who will come to the house. She came to the room and sit on the bed. Suddenly I heard a knock at the door. Rani walked to the door and came back along with Arifa. The seated on a sofa and I saw the ladies kissing each other.

Rani suddenly removed her sari. I saw her tits falling down from her bra and her triangle. Arifa too removed her clothes. She was really a gorgeous babe. Her tits were big and loose and her ass is huge. Wasting no time Rani pulled Arifa to the sofa and kneeled down and started sucking her cunt. I hear Arifa's moans of pleasure. Arifa was fondling her tits and my sister's tongue worked on her cunt.

My cock already erect and I was losing control that I slowly and quietly moved towards them and pulling my sis apart I buried my face into Arifa's cunt. The ladies were shocked. But I continued my work. Arifa was not opposing me as my tongue was doing good to her. But my sister stood there not knowing what to do. Shame creped through her veins along with anger.

Now it was Ali's turn that he caught Rani by her waist and tried to kiss her mouth. She tried to push him away but Ali was not going to leave as I was enjoying with his mother right in front of his eyes. He demanded my sister. He forcefully grabbed her tits and caressed her nipples. She finally give away him the access to her.

Meanwhile I continued my work. Arifa now confused but not said a word. She sat there enjoying the feast. Rani was being seated laid next to Arifa and her cunt being fingered by Ali. I now got a clear view of Ranis cunt as they were split opened by Ali's mouth and tongue.

'mmmmmmmmmmmmm yaaaaaaaaa fucking good" Arifa cried as I entered three fingers inside her hole.

Rani was silent with her eyes closed caressing Ali's hair as his face down buried into her hairy cunt. Arifa left out a wild cry as she came wetting my tongue with her juices. I removed my trousers and pushed my fat cock straight into her cunt without a second invitation. I slowly start to move my hips up and down. "Oh yes do it harder honey" Arifa cried. I increased the speed and she respond to every thrust by crying out loud. With one hand I hold her huge loose tits and played with her nipples. At the same time I send a look to my sister. She is sucking Ali's cock. He was standing there pushing his man in and out of her mouth. I saw her vacant cunt wanting some attention and I leaned over and licked the cunt lips softly without stopping my work on Arifa. I saw Rani closing her eyes. Her tits are caressed by Ali's hands. The scene of my sister having sex with Ali excited me. As I was almost to shot my load into Arifa's cunt, I stopped for a moment to hold back. I fall over her body and inserted my tongue into her sexy mouth. Our tongues played together and I start to thrust that we both reached the peak of ecstasy. "Oh don't stop dooooo ah I aaam cummmi..." Arifa cried. I wildly moved my hips up and down "Oh yes" I emptied my load inside her.

I saw Ali's cock still inside my sister's mouth. I released Arifa and told Ali "This is your chance; go get your mother she is ready for you." He turned his attention towards his mother. Reaching near her he rubbed his cock head on the wet hole of his mother. She was not going to deny. She demand every inch of his cock. I saw she bent over on her knees let him fuck her from behind. i saw her incredible ass. Ali gives a soft slap on her ass cheeks and slowly inserts his big cock into hers.

Again the room filled with her cries now mixed with Ali's groaning.

Rani was still there on the sofa fingering her cunt lips. Wasting no time I positioned my cock against Rani's mouth that she swallowed the entire length of it. I was in heavens. It's another fantasy coming true. Within a minute it grew to its maximum length. Taking the cock out she said "Fuck me bro." I was not going to disappoint her. "Oh yes I do." I entered her sweet love hole and rammed wildly against her. Her arms pull me closer to her and her legs wrapped against my back. My chest fall on her breasts pressing it hard as she was tightly holding me. I fucked her hard until she moaned gently as she came so quickly.

Ali shot his load inside his mother's cunt. She was only beginning to enjoy. She got angry. She send a rough look to her son and came near Rani and sit on her face. Rani's mouth now takes Arifa's cunt and within a minute Ali came and pushed his rod into his mom's mouth. I slowly moved my hips around Rani's waist. I slowly inserted a finger into her ass hole and simultaneously did the finger and cock fuck. All her holes were filled and I heard her crying out loud. I slowly fucked her as she came again. The juices follow down her cunt to her ass hole. Arifa too came on Rani's face as Ali shot his second load into his mom's face.

The room filled with smell of cum and juice.