Me?! Shop for Bras and Panties!

Story Info
My girlfriend suggested I get her some sexy underthings.
1.4k words
3.94
25.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A new friend of mine, one who is adventurous and uninhibited sensually and sexually, suggested it would be fun to have some sexy underwear that she could pose in and I could play with. Now just that alone sent my blood rushing, and I surprised myself saying that I would get her some. What, me, buy a woman intimate apparel. Please, I can get them off a lovely lady, but buy them! Bras come in a gazillion subtle sizes and panties aren't just panties, they are thongs, and boy shorts and hip highs and heck I didn't know what else.

My little friend was gracious enough and knowing full well that I might need some inside information, gave me her sizes. Hah, what else could there be to just go in a store and pick up a couple of things. Now you may not know it, unless you are a guy, but just the thought of panties and bras is enough to send your imagination into spasms. At least it was for me. I headed out with pictures of my beautiful friend in see through bras and ones that were almost there and panties that just hid or not really and slipped in there but rode up there and were frilly and soft and colors that, oh you get the picture. My mind painted about who knows how many erotic panels of all kinds of intimate little things that live in my mind, but were about to become reality.

Now I did fear walking into a ladies shop. The ride to the store was a mixture of sheer terror and runaway excitement. Before I actually got to the store, I was surveying every woman that I passed and that walked towards me. On any other day I would have been considered a pervert, staring at every breast and behind and crotch and bra strap that I came across. I don't think I saw one face, but I saw lots of hidden fun stuff.

Then, not so suddenly, I was pushing on the door. Oh my, racks and shelves and mannequins and sales ladies. Sales ladies! I never even considered someone was going to come up to me and ask if they could help. What! I have to buy underwear and you want to help?! Two beautiful ladies, of course they would be, no they couldn't be ugly. Oh no, sure, gorgeous and I am going to talk cups and styles and colors and are you kidding? They probably deal with the frilly deprived all the time, so they weren't surprised by my naivete. In fact they were wonderful!

They showed me the section of pretty panties. Now don't get me wrong, I've never seen a pair of panties I didn't like. However when they led me to this particular section with, well matronly styled panties, all cotton and very functional, I looked at them sheepishly and said in the voice that sounded like my face looked, "I really want something sexy". Ahh, what beautiful smiles. One actually took me by the hand and led me to the next aisle. Soft, frilly, ribboned and rainbows of colors greeted my eyes and my male brain. The little part that runs the excitement part of my body. You know what I'm saying.

Oh my goodness. My salesladies, who could be anyone's fantasy, smiled like they just found candy for the first time. But wait, what do I do now. Will they let me touch? the merchandise that is... Is it all right to feel these little wisps of nothing? Will I hurt them? And then she takes one and puts it in my hands. Everything was all right with the world again. She left me after showing me the right size section and I was now free in the Chocolate Factory. Caressing, stretching, peering through them and touching them to my cheek. How long is this store open? I'm going to be here quite a bit longer.

All the while, without being too obvious, both my ladies were keeping an eye on me. Possibly not to make sure I wasn't going to hide this little bit of nothing and leave in a bolt, but probably, I suspect, to see how an intimate apparel virgin shopped for his girlfriend. The bras, to my disappointment were not as exciting. How can I say that? I manhandled dozens, but couldn't find what my fantasies demanded. They didn't have any that would allow me to see what they were supporting. You know, just sheer enough that the goal is revealed just a bit... So I brought my panty selections to the counter where my beaming sales ladies waited and had they had any champagne handy I think we would have been toasting my wonderful accomplishment. Don't ask me if the thought of asking them to show me what I was purchasing looked like on a live person. Don't ask me that. They were very sweet and asked me to come back again soon.

Still I was faced with not having any bra. No possible way could I return braless... Another adventure and an amazing one at that. I ventured into a major department store, wandering through the womens' department, looking very out of place. Women have very colorful clothing. Just an observation. Finally, after brushing by bathrobes and hose and shoes and skirts and blouses and things I didn't recognize, I entered the intimate apparel aisle.

Oh yes, lots of bras. Some built for use in the military and others for the proverbial prude. Then there was the sexy stuff. Just let me poke. Wonderful colors and textures and straps and strapless and wired and all those other things that make women the mystery that we so love.

I touched and tugged and squeezed and pinched till I was an expert in my own mind. Occasionally I would detect some other fellow, slowly passing while pushing a cart with his wife a few feet in front of him. He would look at me, seeing me caressing this empty bra, peeking through it and I would be tempted to tell him to join me, it was so much fun. But no, he would look at me with that lost look saying bras are not for fun you sick man, don't you see my wife? Ha! What does he know? Then back to my selecting and feeling so smug until some determined female thing would wander into the aisle, see me, and maybe think that I was molesting the little things. Others gave me that knowing smile, maybe even one that said they wish their guy was buying one of those for them.

Now, you think the hard part was done. Hah! Guys may remember the days of going through the check out with a box of Trojans. Piece of cake compared to walking up to a mechanical belt that slides whatever you are buying under the noses of everyone that's in line ahead of you. Can't hide them under a magazine like the old box of rubbers. Nope, right there, cups up and at 'em, whale tails flopping in the breeze. Frilly and bright and looking so good.

My little check out girl, the one that really doesn't know how to use a sensual garment such as this, yet, never let her cute little smile/smirk stop even when asking me for my money. Wonder how many times she'll tell the story of the guy with the see through bra?

Then the ride home. How many times I stuck my hand inside the shopping bags, just to feel the magical material that soon would be the wrap for an amazing fiesta. Soon my beautiful sensual lady would see them and be happy. Soon I would look at those little panties and bras filled with that female form that dazzles and tantalizes me. Soon those sweet frilly sensations would be twirling and spinning before my eyes, filled and overflowing with scented flesh and begging to be touched and kissed. Soon I would be playing with and eventually discarding those delicate pieces of artwork and they will be forgotten for a moment. After all, they are just clothing and the most important thing is the woman that allows them to be removed.

I can do anything! Shopping for bras and panties should be training for those that want to prove they are invincible. Buying intimate apparel is the test of a man. I am a man, anxious to be in the hands of that scantily clad woman.