Meagan Opens Up Ch. 01

Story Info
Young professional has a wild experience on the train.
5.1k words
4.38
28.3k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meagan Jones looked at the clock at the bottom of her computer screen. The numbers read 8:13 on a Friday night. Wow she thought; where did the time go? She had returned late to the office tower where she worked after giving a presentation at a local high school.

She worked for a nonprofit organization that helped troubled boys learn skills that would help them land jobs and keep them off the streets. The problem was that most of them had already gotten themselves into trouble. Standing up in front of 20 of these gang bangers and punks always made Meagan a little nervous, they often seemed more interested in looking her up and down than paying a bit of attention to what she was saying. She could see them undressing her with their eyes every time she stood in front of them. Because of this she would make sure to dress as conservative as possible when she knew she was going to be in front of a group of them. Today she wore a black skirt that went down to her knees but still managed to show her womanly curves, a peach colored silk blouse with buttons that ran down the middle, on top of her blouse she wore a black suit coat that matched her skirt. The whole outfit gave her a librarian appeal and her thick rimmed black glasses and hair pulled back into a bun only added to the look.

Coming from a rich family, she could be working at any number of high powered companies but she was a sucker for a hard luck case. As a kid she was always trying to bring in strays and causing her mother untold fits as filthy dogs would track dirt over her mother's immaculate home. In high school she would always stand up for the small nerdy boys that would get picked on by the jocks. She would stand fearless with her arms on her hips and chest forward telling the much larger boys what cowards they were by picking on someone much smaller than them. Which is why she did what she did; even though the boys did scare her a little bit. She felt that somebody had to show them the right way to do things.

Powering down her computer and packing up her belongings she turned off her desk light and headed for the elevators. Pushing the call button she looked at her reflection in the polished, silver metal of the elevator doors and brushed back a lock of blonde hair that had fallen out of the bun and tucked it behind her ear. The door opened with a ding and she stepped in and waited as she was taken to the lobby. Exiting the elevator she made her way towards the doors.

"You be careful out there Ms. Jones, it's late," came a voice from behind her. Meagan turned and looked. It was Reggie one of the building's security guards sitting behind his desk in the building lobby.

"Thank you," she replied with a smile, "I'll watch my back."

Reggie watched with delight at she turned around and began walking to the glass doors that led out of the building. Her sweet white ass was swaying from side to side in rhythm with her clicking heals. He loved his job. After so many years of back breaking work on the local sea port this security job was a vacation. All he had to do all day was sit on his backside and give people forms to sign in, but his favorite part of the job was watching all the sweet young professional women who worked in this building. Being a poor old black man from the wrong side of the tracks he never got to see this many hot white women walking around. With nothing better to do all day than sit and look at the scenery he could see those sexy, womanly curves that they all tried to hide behind their professional clothing.

Meagan pushed through the glass door into the hot, humid night. It was three blocks to the elevated train station where she would catch her train home. The trip to the station was uneventful, but with her heavy laptop over her shoulder, by the time she made it up the stairs to the top of the platform she had worked up quite a sweat. She made it just in time to see the doors close and the train depart.

"Damn it," she cursed to herself.

At this time of night it would be 15 minutes until the next train arrived. Cursing once again she walked to a nearby bench and sat down. Overheated she took off her jacket and laid it over her lap. She fished a book out of her laptop case and suit jacket and began to read as she waited for the next train. It was one of those trashy romance novels that she loved so much, they were her guilty pleasure. Reading how the book's heroine was seduced and succumbed to her natural urges caused Meagan to realize how long it had been since she had succumbed to those urges herself. She continued reading until she heard the voice coming from the loud speaker announcing the arrival of the next train. Marking her place in the book she gathered her belongings and went to stand at the edge of the platform. She could see the train approaching and there only seemed to be a few people getting on the train from this platform a few train cars down.

The train came to a stop and she walked on and surveyed a place to sit down. There weren't many people so she had her choice of seats. She chose one a little ways back from the door, tossed her coat onto the seat corner, sat down and continued reading her book. With her head in her book she did notice the other people exit at the next station and two rough looking boys get on. Rickie was a kid from the rough side of the city who had gotten into some trouble and it landed him into a school for delinquent kids, that's how he recognized Meagan. Taking a quick look around he saw nobody on the train but him, his homeboy Jorge, and that fine ass teacher that came around the school to teach them some kind of math shit. He nudged Jorge and motioned to Meagan, Jorge understood and both boys moved to sit next to the fine rich white girl. Rickie sat down on the seat across from Meagan and Jorge took up position in the seat next to her. Both boys effectively blocking her in.

Realizing that there were other people around her Meg looked up and saw the two boys. The one sitting next to her was huge; easily over six feet and he had to be over 200 pounds. The other was smaller and seemed familiar to her. He flashed her a sweet smile. "Umm hello," she said, "can I help you."

Rickie spoke up, "Hi Miss Jones. It's me, Rickie, from the economics class at Davis high school. This is my friend Jorge."

Vaguely remembering him but not wanting to be rude she said, "Ohh yes I remember you. How are you? It's nice to meet you, Jorge."

"I just recognized you miss and wanted to say hi," said Rickie as polite as he could. He saw that she was nervous and wanted her to calm down. He asked, "Where are you going so late miss?" "I am going home," she said, "I had to work late."

"Ohh no miss, you shouldn't be working so late on a Friday. Me and Jorge here are going out to a party. You should come with us; you'd be the finest girl there." "I couldn't Rickie. It wouldn't be right and anyways I'm tired." Not liking where things were heading with her trapped in between two boys; one of them very large. She asked, "How is your school work going?" Hoping this would change the subject.

"Let's just say school isn't my thing," he replied, "isn't that right, Jorge?" The hulking sentinel to her left just nodded.

Rickie said, "Anyways, You look stressed. You need to relax. You know I give great massages." He got up and walked around the bench to stand behind her.

"That really isn't necessary," said Meagan feeling more uncomfortable by the minute. "No, no, I insist." With that he began to rub her shoulders.

She had to admit that it really did feel good. He worked his thumbs from the back of her neck up to her head, smoothing out all the tight muscles. He kept this up for a while and slowly Meg began to relax and enjoy the sensation. She closed her eyes and let his magic fingers do their work. Moving on to her shoulders she felt the stress from the week melt away. Then he stopped and she opened her eyes disappointment. "Why?" she asked.

"Ohh just a moment miss, I need to open a button on your blouse to get to your shoulders better."

Thinking better of this but having enjoyed the massage so far she undid the second button from the top. This dropped the neckline of her blouse to just above the top of her cleavage. Rickie began again but stopped almost immediately.

"Nope, I'm going to need one more," he said and he unfastened the next button down. This brought the neckline right down to the middle of her cleavage and exposed the tops of her breasts. They weren't large breasts at 36C, but they weren't small either and the lacy peach colored pushup bra she was wearing made them seem even bigger. Rickie started his manipulations again, this time however his hands went under her blouse and began massaging the naked skin of her shoulders. This alarmed her, but what harm could come from it she thought.

This went on for a while when the train began to break for the next stop. Worried that someone might get on Meg opened her eyes and looked around. The train came to a stop at the next station but it was deserted so Meg relaxed and let Rickie continue his work. Jorge took the opportunity to move the seat across from her. In her relaxation her legs spread apart and Jorge was treated to a view up her black skirt almost to the panties that matched her bra above. Both boys' cocks began to stir as the hot young teacher in front of them began to become relaxed and showed them glimpses of her sexy body underneath her clothes. As the train began to move again Rickie took the opportunity to reach in a grab a big handful of her tits.

"Sorry," he said, "I slipped."

He didn't move his hands though and Meg lost in the thrill of the moment didn't say anything. He began softly squeezing and rubbing the soft tits confined in the tight bra. Jorge reached forward and undid the next button of her blouse that was down below the bottoms of her breast. He spread the blouse wide to reveal the gorgeous tits to both boys.

They were tan, like the rest of her body. While Meagan dressed formally for work she did find time to lie out at the side of the family pool and on the beach on exotic vacations that she would take. Many of the bikinis that she would wear were nothing more than triangles covering her nipples and pussy. So she did have tan lines but they weren't visible to the boys. Yet! Again the train began to stop and Meg was pulled out of her relaxed and increasingly aroused bliss. Looking down at her now exposed tits and bra she said, "I think it's time that we stopped boys. I'm not sure that as a mentor I should be allowing you to do this."

"What do you mean?" asked Jorge quietly.

The large boy speaking knocked Meg off her train of thought. He had been silent this whole time and he was large and she had no doubt that he could do whatever he wanted to her. She realized that these were very rough boys and she could think of a couple things that he could do that she wasn't up for. The train stopped and with a hiss the doors opened and again the station was deserted. Before she would have been happy nobody was there with the massage that she was receiving but now she would have liked to have another person in the car with them. Even if her bra and tits were still on display. The doors closed and the train began to move off again. Meg looked at the map and saw that she had two more stops until she could get off. She had to stall them for a bit. That's when the idea came to her.

"Well I do teach economics boys."

Jorge gave her a puzzled look and said "So?"

"Why don't you come around and have a seat Rickie" she said in her most business-like manner. He did as she asked and both boys looked at each other questioningly. "The basis of economics is trade," she began. "You gave me a wonderful massage Rickie, thank you. However, you two are getting very fresh and I simply cannot allow you to go too far. I have to pay you back though so why don't you boys tell me what you want."

"I want your sweet pussy around my dick," said Rickie forcefully.

"That's too much," she said, "how about I give you a sexy little dance."

"That would be a good start. How about you show us your tits too?"

"I don't know. I could get into a lot of trouble for this."

"No one will know and I did give you a really good massage," said Rickie with a grin. "Jorge and I can keep a secret."

Meagan thought about the offer for a long time trying to stall when she finally agreed. "Fine. I'll give you a little dance and you can see my breasts."

"Fine," both boys agreed.

"Get to work," said Jorge.

Meagan stood up and faced away from the two boys who were staring at her with eager anticipation. Looking over her shoulder her eyes were sultry as she gave them her best come and get me look. Then slowly shaking her hips side to side she began to dip down, pushing her ass back towards them. She did this as far down as she could go, her legs spread wide, knees bent all the way and her ass mere inches from the floor. In one fluid motion she reversed direction and began moving back up, hips swinging to the right and then back to the left. The dipping motion caused her skirt which was slightly above her knees to rise to mid-thigh. She walked forward and grabbed the vertical pole of the train with her right hand, covering the tops of her gorgeous breast that were lifted to perfect orange sized globes with her left arm she spun around to face the two horny 18 year old boys.

Both were sporting enormous erections in their pants, rubbing them over top of the material and loving every second of her show.

Seeing the boys in such an aroused state electrified Meagan. Her panties began to become moist and cling to her pussy lips. I still have it she thought. I'm also a slut for enjoying this she admonished herself. Standing with her legs wide and arm hanging onto the poll and looking both in the eyes she asked, "You like what you see boys?"

"Hell yeah," hooted Rickie.

Jorge answered, "Ohh baby you got the moves."

"Feast your eyes on this then," she said letting go of the pole as she bent down bringing her covered tits level with the eyes trying to see through her arm to the hidden treasure below. She dropped her arm to the next button down, leaving her tanned, round breast ready to tumble out. She unbuttoned it and moved down to the next which was right around her navel. Standing up and sliding her hands up the side of her blouse she spread it open showing her flat toned abs. They were a medium mocha brown, tanned with coco butter and tropical sun. Cupping the material at the base of her tits she squeezed them together, mashing her tits together with a saucy grin. Moving her hands up and down she bounced her tits playfully in front of the boys. Next she grasped the clasp on the front of her bra pushed the material together slowly, teasingly, ready to slide the hook out of its loop.

Right as she released the clasp from its loop the train hit the brakes as it began to pull into the next station. The sudden braking of the train almost caused Meagan to fall forward into the boys laps. To stop herself from falling forward she was forced to throw her arms wide and catch onto the riding pole. This allowed the beautiful tits that had been ready to tumble out push the bra open and present themselves to the horny teenage boys. They were round and firm, with just a hint of sag to prove they were real but still had the firmness that allowed them to stay high and proud on her chest. The nipples were a light rosy pink and were hard thanks to the erotic attentions that had Meagan more turned on than she would have liked, just minutes before. Sticking out like little erasers from pale white triangles that barely covered her whole areola and a sharp tanned border showed that while her swim suits didn't leave much to the imagination she had never made that leap to exposing herself fully in public view. Until now that is. Stunned by the sudden stop and her efforts to catch her balance allowed the boys time to feast their eyes on this beautiful sight before them. With all the movement they jiggled and sway back and forth nicely in front of their eyes.

Gaining her balance and her wits Meg quickly grabbed her bra and hooked it together hiding her tits from view once more. Just in time as the train came to a stop at the station. She quickly dropped down into a seat across from the boys and grabbed the sides of her blouse to cover all of her exposed skin and acted as none chelante as possible.

"What are you doing," complained Rickie.

"Well if you haven't noticed we're at a station. Someone could come on and see me," she replied.

Rickie joked, "They wouldn't mind, I know I'm having the time of my life."

Jorge laughed and said, "It'd be a dream come true to walk on and see those tits of yours." "Still, you'll just wait a minute until we leave the station." This was what she was hoping for. If someone got on the train now she wouldn't have to go through anymore. Although she wasn't sure what else she wouldn't have to go through. She had already shown her tits to these boys if only for a brief time.

As the train pulled into the station and the doors opened Meagan looked for someone, anyone to get on. No one did though, the station was deserted. Some part of her was upset by this but another part deep down was happy. She had to admit that it was exciting being in a public place like this and acting so slutly. The events of the evening really had done a number on her and were causing her to be come quite aroused. It had been so long since she had any sexual male attention that this playful game was beginning to inhibit her better judgment. It wouldn't hurt if they saw a bit more she said to herself. He was very nice in giving her that shoulder massage and up to this point they had been perfect, if horny, gentlemen.

With a hiss of compressed air the doors closed again and the train began to move off down the tracks. "As promised boys," she said as she opened her blouse once more to reveal the peach bra. She unclasped the bra and again her perfect tits came into view. She said teasingly, "Make sure that you take everything in because the next stop is mine."

"Let me touch them," said Jorge.

"I'm afraid not. That wasn't part of the deal."

"Ahh come on," pleaded Rickie, "I'm going to get major blue balls from this."

"Nope, you can look but you can't touch"

"We can't touch you," said Jorge as he pulled out his cock and started slowly stroking the length of it and watching Meagan. "You never said anything about touching our selves. Baby you have got the sweetest pair of tits and I can't go to a party with balls that are about to explode."

"Well I guess you are right," she said shocked. She was absolutely riveted by the cock in front of her. It wasn't huge, but it wasn't small either. Nine inches of tan Latin cock had her transfixed. Hypnotized, like staring into the eyes of a snake. She watched as he stroked the shaft slowly moving his hand up and down. In her hypnotized state, she had leaned forward to get a better view. Her left hand began to rub across her tits stoking the fire that was building in her mind. She was so hot, she wasn't thinking clearly anymore and she took a step that she never thought she would take. She got down on her knees in front of this boy on a public train and wrapped her hand around the base of his cock. It was thick, she could barely get her petite hand around the girth. Next she slid her hand up to just under the base of his cock head, then back down. She began a steady movement jerking this boy off, a boy she hadn't met until moments before. It was so dirty, so slutly, and that was made it so hot for her. He pussy was on fire, dripping wet and soaking her panties.

She felt a presence beside her and glanced over to she that Rickie had stood up and pulled his cock out and was pushing it towards her face. She removed the hand that was rubbing across her tits and grabbed this wonderful new cock that was presented to her. While not as wide as Jorge's it was still fairly large. She had never had two boys at once. In fact she had been fairly conservative in the bedroom. Working two cocks was harder than it looks and took her a moment to get the tempo down for both of them. She looked from the face of one to the other, both wore looks of intense pleasure on their faces.

12