Meagan's Eyes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markelly
markelly
2,577 Followers

"Please Master I wish to!"

And then the phone rang. The one phone I have in the house that only five people have the number to and all understand that it's to be used only in an emergency. I dropped the flogger and rushed to the den to answer it.

*******

It was late in the evening when we were both allowed to see Cara, we got to the emergency room, sat and waited, finally being given permission we entered, they had put Cara in a small alcove away from the everything that was going on, as we approached another officer looked up and then looked again at Cara said something and got up and left. She tried to move off the gurney, winced and sat back down. Meagan automatically went into sister mode asking all the relevant questions about how she was and what the doctor had said.

Cara made to sit up again and Meagan quickly stepped forward to help her. It was then the doctor came into view. Cara introduced me and the doctor relaxed.

"You're down as the Detectives next of kin?"

I nodded and again looked at Cara, her eyes locked on my chest.

"She's a lucky lady; the knife went in between the folds of the vest and caught her in the rip cage, twelve stitches. We did some x-rays and checked her out thoroughly no internal damage. Her vest took most of the force thankfully. She will have a scar now but other than that she will need loads of rest and no stress, at least until we take the stitches out."

I thanked the doctor and we both walked back to the front desk to arrange another appointment for the stitches and sort out some antibiotics. Cara was allergic to one brand of anti-biotic and I had to remind the doctor before he made out a prescription. When I returned the nurse already had Cara in a wheel chair and we headed for the car. Both of us helped her out and into the house I purposefully took her into the guest room.

Cara said nothing when she sat on the bed. She wouldn't look at me either. She knew what was coming and judging by the look on her face. Cara had resigned herself to it.

"You broke the first rule slave."

She nodded. Meagan suddenly looked at me shocked, her mouth open ready to speak. The look I gave her, daring her to speak, to utter any word at all stopped her from making me punish her.

Still watching Meagan I held out my hand towards Cara, pulling her side arm and badge out she handed them to me. Telling Meagan to help undress her I placed everything she gave me into the safe and locked it. Once I heard that click I allowed myself to breath, a wave of relief washed over me and I had to hold onto the door for support, my head now resting against the door frame.

While I was talking to the doc he told me that half an inch both ways, and Cara could well have been in a whole different situation than the one she's in now. Although I support her in her work one hundred percent, at times like these I desperately hated her job. Taking a deep breath I mentally got ready for what I was about to do next, stopping at the play room for a moment and then back to the guest room I dropped a butt plug onto the bed by Cara.

She waited a second thinking the lube would soon follow, when it didn't she looked up at me; my face must have said more than I meant it to. She nodded, took a breath and winced as she moved to stand; Meagan came to her and placed her hand on Cara's shoulder.

"Please Master, rule two states that if I don't understand something, ask?"

My first thought was to correct her interpretation of rule two. But that unfailing instinct took over again and I simply nodded and agreed. She stood tall and looked directly at me.

"My sister broke the first rule and has damaged the body you own, is it forbidden for her sister to help."

I had many answers in my head but the need to keep it simple screamed at me, the evening had been traumatic enough and both of us were just grateful that nothing more serious had happened to Cara.

"No," Was my only reply to Meagan, I turned my attention back to Cara and let her know that she was to stay in the guest room until further notice, a damaged slave was of no use to me, and I left the room.

My first thought was to get some sleep. I needed to rest and think with a clear head about how to start the healing process that Cara had to go through. But my instinct led me to the den and I sat watching the nanny surveillance. Meagan was now sat next to Cara.

"I know I'm a novice but will you accept my help?"

Cara looked at her. Meagan didn't even flinch, just held her gaze. Cara finally nodded her head.

"Tell me how to put this in you with as little pain as possible?"

"No."

"Do you want to hurt more than you do now?"

The heat had once again risen in Cara's cheeks, but for now she simply wasn't capable of following her own instincts and taking the plug from Meagan and inserting it herself, she needed her and they both knew it.

"You still don't get it do you? All this isn't about pain. It's never been about pain. With all your internet research you never found the one important lesson of a Slave and that is to want to obey, the need to obey my Master means more to me than my life means to him. Luke is my Master and my life, where he to say stop breathing I would."

Cara felt she had nothing to lose now and pushed on with her argument.

"That man can make me cum simply by looking me in the eyes and telling me to. That word would barely leave his lips before my body would react and my orgasm would be just as intense as if he were in me when he said it, my body and will are his just as my mind is, because I gave it all to him willingly."

"He knows he has this power over me and he could abuse it if ever he chose to but never has which makes me love him even more, I shake at the power he has over me, the power that could devastate me should he ever use it yet chooses not to and every morning I wake in his arms and the first and only word that comes to my mind when I open my eyes is... Yours."

Meagan clearly wanted to say something, finally she settled on a smile and then gently helped Cara back onto the bed and then onto all fours. Now I was intrigued, leaning back into my chair and waited, I soon had the answer. While Cara had her face buried into the pillow fighting the discomfort she was in, Meagan stuck as much of the butt plug into her mouth as she could the movement of her throat giving away what her tongue was doing.

The now glistening plug was slowly pushed into Cara's ass who then gave a low moan as it entered her totally unaware that Meagan had lubed it for her, with only the base now showing she then leaned in and kissed Cara's ass. She jumped not expecting such a gift from Meagan and giggled into the pillow.

"Help me up you don't have permission to do what you just did. We could get into trouble."

With both of the girls giggling they managed to lift Cara up, Meagan went to help her sit but she refused telling Meagan that there are some important things she has to know and to do that properly they must both kneel. Any thought of me going to bed and even attempting sleep would have been futile now.

For a long time Cara just looked at Meagan, for her part Meagan held her gaze, not even ready to back down.

"Do you know where your clothes are?"

Meagan just nodded and indicated one of the draws to the left of the bed.

"I will go to Luke and ask him to give you permission to leave. Get dressed."

"May I ask why?"

"You're not ready you're nowhere near ready for what's going to happen next. I have damaged Luke's body once before."

Cara indicated the bandage across her ribs and the sling they gave her to keep that side of her body still while the stitches took hold.

"Having this and what Luke is going to do to me in the play room is going to be difficult enough without you antagonizing him by trying to stick up for me, it's only going to make matters worse. I was stupid and this happened. My Master will remind me not to be stupid and to be more careful, he will also remind me of the consequences of not looking after his body."

Meagan didn't move she just knelt in front of Cara, finally shaking her head.

"I'm not leaving we both know I'm a novice. Teach me, or help me as I know I can help you."

Cara looked up at the ceiling and gave a growl of frustration.

"Dammit, I'm not the Master here Luke is."

"Wasn't it our Master that told you to help me?"

The anger was starting to build up in Cara, her eyes almost in a trance like state her submissive pose now took on the look of a coiled snake ready to pounce on its prey. Both knew that would a waste of time, not only because the state Cara was in but she also knew Meagan was quite capable of looking after herself if need be. After a moment the color in her cheeks returned to normal and she sighed, shook her head and once again looked at her.

"Very well sister. Always remember I tried to tell you. I gave you the opportunity to leave while you could."

For a moment I had to replay what Cara had said to Meagan again in my head and even then I ignored it and played it again. Cara called her sister. I smiled; life was indeed going to get very interesting over the next few days. By the time I once again looked at the screen both girls were hugging each other.

"You must now take the role of Masters Primary; since I'm damaged I'm of little use to him. Go to him if his in his den then knock and wait ten seconds, after that kneel at the door but say nothing. You will sleep with him unless he tells you different, above all remember the first rule of a slave, obey. If you were not my sister I would be jealous."

Cara's hand left her thigh and touched Meagan's cheek. It was perhaps one of the tenderest moments I've seen from Cara to someone other than me in a long time. What other conversations they had I never knew, I had switched the screen off and the surveillance system slide into its hiding place. A few minutes later there was a knock at the door, I ignored it and continued to finish the shopping list of things we would need from the drug store so I could care for Cara's wound.

When I looked up Meagan was knelt by the door patiently waiting. I waved her in and she came and knelt two feet from my chair.

"Our time restraints were huge even when my slave was healthy this has now thrown everything out of sync. My priority is to Cara so I cannot help you with your training, you may leave in the morning, sleep with Cara tonight."

Meagan's face remained impassive and for a moment I thought she was going to get up and go back to the guest room.

"Please Master, may I speak?"

I put my pen down and gave her my full attention. Part of me expected some long drawn out speech and to be honest I wasn't interested Cara was not only my Slave but also my life, my time, had to be focused on her not someone wanting to be Slave.

"No."

That was it, one simple word, one word that could have her strapped to any piece of equipment in the play room in seconds, one word that could have her out the front door with her clothes in her hands, one simple word that truly made Meagan welcome in this household. She was standing up for herself, for Cara and her wanting to be a Slave. Damn, I liked her so much and I just prayed she could survive what it was going to cost her to say that one simple word.

My body tensed ready to grab her by the hair and drag her on all fours to the play room, another knock at the door interrupted me. Cara was now in the process of kneeling and the pain etched on her face made me forget anything I was about to do to Meagan.

"You are supposed to be resting. The doctor would never have let you out if he knew you would defy him and I would have left you there if I knew you would be this blatant about it. Do you wish to get better or spend large amounts of time disobeying both the doctor and me?"

Tears of pain slowly ran down her cheeks. Cara shook her head and again winced when the pain let her know that wasn't a wise thing to do. I stood and walked over to her, knelt down alongside her, she was panting, channeling her own energy into fighting back the pain, her body glistened with perspiration, the effort of even leaving the guest room bed and coming here was almost to much for her.

Telling Meagan to go to the kitchen and make a sweet tea, I then turned my attention to Cara and told her to stand. It's times like this I wanted to forget I was who I am and help her up. We both knew she would have hated that, Cara may be my Slave but she will always be so independent in her attitude. She would accept my help, but she put herself on the floor, she will get herself up. My worry was that she would bust a stitch trying. Carrying her back to the guest room and onto the bed she finally breathed out.

"Your attitude to getting well again has changed from the last time you damaged my body. Explain."

"You changed the rules Master."

Even I found that answer intriguing and sat down on the bed waiting for her to explain herself, by now Meagan had returned and I waited until she had helped Cara take a drink. She then put the glass on the cabinet and knelt at the bottom of the bed.

Cara paused for a moment longer before she said, "You brought my sister here Master. The moment she came through the door and even as a novice she became my sister and for the time she is here, part of this family. I treasure the fact you look on me as your primary Slave but until I heal that cannot be."

"You yourself said that a damaged Slave is no use to you, now Meagan must take on that roll until I heal."

Cara looked at me her eyes bore deep into my soul, she had known from the very beginning how I felt about her and also why I could never have another Slave as part of our family.

"You need a primary Slave until I heal Master. Please take Meagan."

This moment was one of those few times I nearly forgot who and what I am. Being with Cara for two years had almost blurred that line, yet its moments like this that seemed to blur it even more.

"Meagan is here for training, Jake asked me and I owed him, this is part of that debt and you may have also noticed she is part of the same unit as my brother, I felt honor bound to do something to try to help her."

Almost as an after thought I added with a smile on my face.

"Anyway she's too fragile. She would break being my primary."

Cara managed a weak smile at my poor attempt at humor. Tears misted her eyes for a moment before she blinked, her tears now found the impetus to travel down her cheeks, her hand came to my cheek and its warmth held me there.

"My Master, my Love please, as your Slave I have never asked anything of you. My heart tells me in our world this is the right thing to do. I am damaged; we both know what must happen now. My hope is that you find it within yourself to grant me this one thing, your well-being is all important to me."

I had seen this side of Cara a few times. She was desperately torn now. As my Slave her training meant she needed to obey, to please me to her last heart beat, as my Love she knew that for the time being she had to surrender a part of herself in order to keep the status quo.

"You understand what's been said?"

Meagan suddenly realized she was being spoken to, the shock etched on her face. In the space of a day she had gone from a novice slave to now being at the left hand to her Master at all times.

"I... I think so."

Looking back at Cara I said.

"Tell Meagan her duties I have to go to the drug store."

Cara smiled and nodded mouthing a thank you as I stood and left. Both girls were still talking when I returned. Pushing a trolley from the play room in front of me and then to the side of the bed, spreading everything from the drug store onto it. As I removed the old dressing from her body I asked Cara when she had last had anything to eat. Looking up sharply when she told me. Cara winced with embarrassment.

I told Meagan to fix us all something to eat and we would have a bed picnic, the less Cara moved around over the next few days the better. Meagan left the room while I took off the old bandage around her ribs and set about cleaning the area around the stitches.

"I was stupid, I'm sorry Master."

"You still struggle to compartmentalize your life don't you?"

She winced as the antiseptic touched a tender spot.

"My guess is you were thinking about Meagan being here."

"Yes Master, we have lived together for two years now and in all that time we have had people here but as your guests and of course your brother but in all that time our world was our world. Meagan changed that when she came here, my mind was in conflict and old insecurities resurfaced."

I looked up at her genuinely shocked at what she was saying, and then going back to replacing the bandage before saying.

"You felt threatened?"

Although the word yes barely escaped her lips it almost never made it to my ears. Cara's confession put her and her training in conflict. Meagan returned soon after I had finished with Cara's dressing, the bed picnic was an unusual but fun thing to do and both Meagan and I mercilessly teased Cara the whole time, she for her part took it as it was meant. I could tell she was wilting soon after we had eaten so Meagan removed everything and cleaned everything away.

For my part I once again checked her wound and then wished her a good night. We looked at each other, Cara smiled and her hand came out to touch my cheek, I stopped it midway and held it in mine before bringing it to my lips to kiss and then place back beside her. Tomorrow was another day.

Meagan was kneeling on the floor by the bed when I entered. Inwardly I smiled, she was a quick learner. Cara would have told her never to assume she would sleep with me, I indicated she was to kneel on the bed, Cara may have spoken to her but it was also my place to do so.

"Today has been a mix of emotions for all of us. Your headlong plunge into this lifestyle has been at an incredible rate, are you sure you wish this to continue? Once passed this point I will not ask again."

Her eyes gave away more than she wished to convey with words, they lit up, the warmth that seemed to emanate from them spread to her face and her smile carried on lighting up the room.

"Master, now you will not ask again, does that mean we can get on with our lives?"

I simply didn't have it in me to argue with her any further so just nodded my head. I never thought it possible but that smile just grew brighter.

"How may I please you?"

The rest of the night was one of intrigue and exploration on my part and I slowly built up a wealth of knowledge about Meagan and her body. Both her muscle tone and stamina helped her recover very quickly when I chose to push her close to an orgasm, and when she was practically begging me to let her release her orgasm, she would scream it out so loud I'm sure half the street heard it regardless of the sound insulation I had installed.

The restraints that I had built into the bed got used as well and Meagan now growing increasingly at ease with what I had been doing to her and also what I was intending to do with her, she didn't even flinch when I pulled them out of there hiding place. Ordering her onto her knees and simply restraining her wrists I pushed a vibrator into her already soaked pussy and turned it on full.

The moan of pleasure as the vibrator entered her was one thing, she desperately had to hold another orgasm back now as she felt me lube her ass and slowly enter her. Meagan adjusted her position ever so slightly as I slid into her, holding her hips to force even more of myself into her she tried so hard to stay in the position I had told her. Meagan's body was giving her away; I slapped her ass and told her to be still. She gave a little yelp, nodded her head and buried her face into the pillow trying to suppress another moan of pleasure.

markelly
markelly
2,577 Followers