Mean Girls Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"FINALLY," The Goddess started as Larry groaned from the teen's expert blowjob, "I AM LAURA ANNABELLE HAYES. I HAVE BEEN LED ASTRAY. BUT DO NOT TAKE TOO MUCH PITY IN ME. FOR NO MATTER MY PAST, MY PRESENT IS STILL DARK. ONLY OTHER PEOPLE CAN MAKE ME ORGASM. AND ONLY THROUGH BREAST AND NIPPLE STIMULATION. NOTHING ELSE WILL BRING ME SEXUAL PLEASURE. ALSO, MY BREASTS AND NIPPLES HAVE BECOME UNBEARABLY SENSITIVE. THE MORE I COVER THEM, THE MORE THEY WILL AROUSE ME. THE SMALLEST HUMAN TOUCH ON THEM WILL MAKE ME HORNY BEYOND WORDS."

Crystal shot a look to Haley, who appeared to be completely involved in her work on Larry's penis. But Crystal knew better. She knew Haley's mind was echoing her own in thinking that Laura got off easy from The Goddess' perverted punishments.. Maybe Laura's past DID make a difference. But Crystal didn't have time to muse on it much longer.

"IF I WERE YOU, CRYSTAL MARGARET, I WOULD SPEND LESS TIME FEELING JEALOUS AND MORE TIME DRINKING THE SPERM THAT IS ABOUT TO BE WASTED ON HALEY"

Suddenly Crystal knew The Goddess was right. She was just as thirsty as before, but it wasn't just the knowledge of her punishment that made her realize that it wasn't water she was thirsty for. Her body had changed. The blonde's huge 32G juggs bounced wildly as she shot up from her seated position and pushed Haley off the old man's dick.

"Get away!" She yelled, not connecting the fact that her words would be a command to Haley. Crystal locked her lips around Larry's wrinkled dick as Haley gratefully dashed out of the cave.

"IN ONE MONTH YOU WILL ALL BE SUMMONED BACK HERE," Haley heard as she ran, "AND YOU WILL BE GIVEN THE CHOICE TO HAVE YOUR PUNISHMENT REMOVED"

'Ha,' Haley thought, 'who would ever want to keep these horrible punishments? I'm getting the hell away from this school until that time is up. Nobody will ever know I have to obey them if Laura and Crystal don't know where I am.'

As Haley ripped out of the cave, Laura was ripping her t-shirt and bra off her body. She was writhing around from the torture of experiencing her new immense pleasure without any relief. She finally got herself topless, but the damage was done, she was blind with horniness. Her pussy was completely soaked, but The Goddess was right, touching her clit no longer brought herself any pleasure. It felt good to squeeze her own big chocolate breasts, but she couldn't bring herself over the edge.

Then she spotted Crystal just as Larry exclaimed in pleasure. She saw the busty blonde's eyes widen with disgust at the taste, but also saw her throat make the unmistakable motion of swallowing. Larry continued to moan and spurt his built-up seed into the teen's young mouth as Laura came up beside them. She grabbed Crystal's hand and tried to place it on her breast, but Crystal protested onto Larry's dick and pulled away, leaving the last two spurts to land in her hair and on one of her massive breasts that was spilling out of her tank top.

"Fuck, Laura! What's your fucking problem? I needed that jizz! I'm really thirsty and that wasn't close to a glass-full."

Larry laughed and Laura barely understood was Crystal was saying. She could only think about getting off. Everything else was irrelevant. She moved toward Crystal again.

"Fuck you!" Crystal yelled and kicked Laura in the stomach, sending her flying backward. Then the short blonde ran out of the cave, desperately trying to scrape any leftover cum off her body and hair and into her mouth.

'I can't believe it's the same fucking ratio,' she thought, 'I thought at least one load would equal one cup or something. I'm so fucking fucked."

Laura's head was still spinning. She barely knew where she was, much less what was happening. She saw Larry standing above her. Wasn't there a woman here before? It didn't matter, she needed to get off. It was the only thing that was important.

"Please," she yelled to Larry, "Please play with my boobs. I really really need you to knead my big fucking tits. Fuck them, slap them, I don't care, I need you to get me off with my boobs."

Larry just grinned.

"Lemme fuck you first, you bitch."

That sort of language would have never ever gone over with Laura before, but all she heard was somebody willing to strike a deal with her.

"Yes, yes of course, whatever you want, just make me cum, oh please please, fuck!"

Larry chuckled to himself again as he guided the gorgeous and busty black teen onto her hands and knees and removed her jean shorts. It was an easy task as Laura had already unzipped them earlier when she had played with her own pussy in vain. He groaned in pleasure as he entered the tight girl, then started muttering to himself.

"Seesee, yes, it paid off, Larry. You did good by the Goddess and maybe she'll bring you back your Gloria. Too bad she had to show up and make you remember what she looked like, dratdrat. At least she's letting me get back up again, nice Goddess. Being so good to her lowly guard."

Laura, who usually loved sex was getting no pleasure from the old man's cock which had grown two inches since he received a blowjob from Haley. She loved the feeling of her heavy breasts swaying as he pounded away, but she almost passed out from the lack of release.

"Pleeeasse! Please squeeze my titties!"

"Unh, unh," Larry grunted, "Only if you talk dirty, slut!"

"Squeeze my slutty tits, old man! Make this teen cum on your dick! I'll cum so fucking much if you just grope my fat boobs. They're double Ds, you know. Boys fucking love my tits and you can abuse them any way you want, just please fucking touch my tits!"

Larry was close anyway - he couldn't remember the last time he had struck jackpot with such a tight woman - and reached forward the moment he felt his balls boil.

"SHIIIIIIT!" The unlikely pair screamed in unison. Laura had never spasmed so much during an orgasm. Her entire body shook and her knees got bloody hitting up against the cave floor, but she felt too good to notice yet. Larry - despite his Goddess-gifted vitality - almost passed out from cumming again so hard after already unloading just minutes before.

Soon Larry was empty, but Laura continued to shake and scream, her orgasm unrelenting on her exhausted body. Larry pulled out to save himself injury and Laura didn't even notice. She continued to spasm even as she finally rolled on her back, her large breasts rolling around the top of her chest. She didn't notice Larry disappear, and she didn't remember passing out.

***In the next chapter, we find out if Haley gets away, and what Crystal and Laura do to cope with their punishments. Thanks for reading, and I welcome all thoughtful feedback, positive or negative.***

12