Mean Girls Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The student body would never figure out that she literally needed cum, but after enough blowjobs they would be able to figure out she wanted them for some reason. Even if they just figured she had turned into a cockwhore with no explanation. But that wouldn't be enough to get boys to turn her down, would it? Then it suddenly dawned on her. It was just one month. She'd find a guy who came buckets, pretend to be into him for that time, blow him to kingdom come for thirty days, dump the stupid curse then dump the stupid guy. People would be skeptical, sure, but a lifetime of manipulation made Crystal feel confident in her acting abilities.

"I'll have to make sure it's an open relationship too," she mused out loud, "can't be too safe."

Then she and her massive boobs bounced off to class, satisfied with her plan.

Just then, miles off, Haley woke up to the sound of two loud voices.

"I tells ya, Jim, I saw something come in here last night!"

"Then why didn'tsyou check it out then, Hank?"

"Oh c'mon now," whined Hank, "you know I'm scared of the dark, Jim. Yous know that!"

"I ain't never heard of a farmer boy scared of no darkness before. Hank, yer a pansy."

Haley had to shake her head to make sure she wasn't dreaming. She knew she had chosen a college in the middle of nowhere, but she didn't think anybody actually talked the way these two talked.

"Well I'm telling you, Jim, I saw somebody come in here! A stowaway or summat"

The one apparantly named Jim laughed loudly. "Hank, fella, there ain't nobody in these parts but you, me, Papa, and Bessy-Mae. See now, listen. Hey there! Anybody in here?!"

Haley froze, completely unsure if she would involuntarily answer. But no words came, and she exhaled her relief as quietly as possible. It wasn't a direct command, just a question. And nobody had told her to answer honestly.

"See, Hank!" Laughed Jim, "You were always the stupid little brother. Get back to work!" Then Haley heard Jim leave the barn, but Hank wasn't satisfied. She closed her eyes, as if it would make Hank go away.

"I know you're here, vermin! I saw you! Come on out now!"

Shit. A command. Haley felt her heart sink and her legs move. Her mind protested violently, but within a matter of seconds, she had made her way down from the loft and stood in front of Hank. He was younger than she expected, but he was a walking cliché otherwise. He wore a straw hat and overalls and was unshaven. Haley figured he may have been a handsome guy if he knew the first thing about fashion or hygiene. He looked completely shocked at the sight of such a thin and beautiful girl. Haley figured she had to act fast.

"Sorry to scare you, handsome, just needed to crash the night. I'll be out of your hair now!" Flashing a big fake smile, Haley kissed the young man on the cheek, desperately holding back a wince, then jogged her way out of the barn, praying to nobody that Hank would be stunned enough to not react in time.

"Wait!" He said, just as she was about to turn the corner out of the barn. She instantly stopped moving. "What's a pretty lady like you doin' in a place like this? You in some kinda trouble or somethin'?"

Haley tried to move, not entirely sure what all the rules of her curse were, but stayed in place. She said nothing.

"It's okay now," said Hank softly, misinterpreting Haley's still silence for fear, "you can tell me. Hank's not gunna hurt you. Be honest now, why are you here?"

"I'm running away from school," Haley heard herself say, her heart sinking deeper by the second.

"What's that? Turn around so I can hear you."

Haley did as she was told.

"I'm running away from school," Haley repeated.

"You mean the college down yonder?" Asked Frank. "Jeez, that's a long way, girl! Everything alright?"

"No," Haley answered honestly.

"Well can I help?"

"I don't think so," Haley answered honestly.

"Let me at least make you some food. Are you hungry?"

"Yes," Haley answered honestly.

"Well that settles it! I'll make you some good ol' bacon and eggs, how does that sound?"

"Fattening," said Haley.

"Hey now," said Hank," it's not like you couldn't do with a little fattening up! You're a skinny little thing and flat as a board!"

"Fuck you!" Haley snapped, "do you always comment on strange girls' bodies like that, you stupid hick?" Haley felt satisfied knowing her requirement to answer honestly didn't mean she had to be kind. Her victory was short-lived, however.

"Woah, be nice now," said Hank, "I meant no offense. Sorry 'bout that, sometimes I talk without thinking. Jim tells me that all the time. Just wait here and I'll bring you breakfast. Sorry again, miss."

"Not at all," she said sweetly, "thank you!"

Hank grinned and ran off. If Haley wasn't so used to putting down everybody she came in contact with, she may have found Hank to be sweet aside from his rude comment. But as it was, she felt nothing but pure hatred for the young farmer and certainly didn't appreciate now having to be nice to him. She found herself able to move, but unable to leave the barn. Her body simply didn't let her. It was like a normal person attempting to fly. No matter how badly she wished or wanted it, she simply couldn't do it. She sat on the ground and felt sorry for herself instead.

Soon she heard footsteps.

"My, that was fast!" Haley said so kindly that even she didn't recognize her own voice. But it wasn't Hank who turned the corner. It was an older fatter version of Hank that Haley assumed was Jim. Haley was almost relieved that now she could be mean again. Or so she thought.

"Well you must be Jim!" The raven-haired beauty almost sang, "You're just as handsome as your brother."

Haley's mind went haywire as it dawned on her that Hank had told her to be nice as a blanket statement.

"And yer just as pretty as Hankyboy said you was. Not a liar for once in his life!"

"Oh well thank you!" Haley said before wondering if puking in her mouth would be considered not nice. Jim patted his sizable belly while Haley looked sweetly at him, wondering why a farmer wasn't more fit. This fatass probably made Hank do all the work. Hank seemed stupid, but he at least looked to be in shape. Jim started running his eyes up and down Haley's body and she tried more desperately than ever to will herself free of the curse. Jim would be bloody and face down by now if he tried looking at Haley like that if it wasn't for Hank's order to be nice. Haley was an angry girl, but she couldn't remember the last time she was more angry as she felt her face smiling vapidly at the disgusting leering man in front of her.

"Like what you see, huh?" Jim asked.

"Oh yes," said Haley, nodding like an idiot. She figured answering honestly was out the window now. Did the nice thing override that? The least the Goddess could have done was given her a rulebook on the stupid curse. Just a day ago, she had been the strong leader of a gang of Mean Girls who ran a small college in just their freshman year. Now it looked like this gross farmer was going to be able to do things that Haley would have put him in the hospital for trying before.

"Well c'mon now," Jim said, "my stupid little brother is making you some food, so the least you can do is be nice to yer kindly hosts! Take off that shirt and shorts. Lemme see if yous one of them sluts with matching underwear."

Haley, screaming internally the entire time, did as Jim said and did it with a smile on her face. Jim couldn't believe his eyes.

"That's more like it! A gal who knows how to be grateful! Nice and skinny unlike stupid ol' Bessie Mae. Papa likes her big ol' tits, but I don't need 'em. I got enough fat for the both of us!" Jim guffawed as Haley completed her strip. She was indeed wearing a black thong with a matching lacy bra. Haley was hating every second, but there was a small part inside of her that felt vindicated that this farmer liked her tiny chest. She knew better than to ever let Crystal or Laura know, but she was always incredibly jealous of their heaving racks.

"Thank you, Jim," she said, "you're so sweet!"

"Oh mercy," said Jim, licking his lips, "you're just ready to go, aren't ya? I gotta say that I've been gettin' pretty sick of just fuckin' stupid Bessie." The man then unceremoniously unhooked his overalls and pulled down his underwear, revealing a huge dick already at full-mast. "D'you like big dicks, girlie?"

"The bigger the better," said Haley, being both nice and honest at once. She found Jim revolting, and hated the way he talked and the nickname 'girlie', but she couldn't deny that he had a beautiful cock. It was thick and long and had just the right curve to it. Haley, like Laura, was close to being a sex-addict but in all the dicks she had seen and sucked and fucked, Jim's had to be in the top ten. As loathe as she was to admit it to herself, she felt a growing desire to fuck the gross man in front of her.

"Har har! That's what I like to hear! Bend over and take off the slutty thong, whore. I'm gunna pound you into tomorrow!"

Unlike Laura, Haley actually had a predisposition to dirty talk, although she usually preferred doing the talking. She hated herself for it, but she felt her shaved pussy start to moisten. Either way, she had no choice but to do what the man said. Jim looked to be 40, but considering how young Hank looked, Haley assumed he was actually closer to 30. Haley had the most beautiful face of the Mean Girls and was almost always 'the hottest girl I've ever fucked' in stories told by the men involved in her one night stands. She always had her pick, and her pick was always young. Whether he was in his 30s or 40s, Jim was likely the oldest guy to enter the tight teen.

"Here goes, slut!" Jim roared before plunging his massive rod into Haley's tiny snatch.

"Oh shiiiit!" Yelled Haley.

"Yer damn right 'shit', you hot babe," Jim said, latching his thick hands around the sides of Haley's ass like a vice and beginning to pump furiously.

"Fuck that feels gooooood!" Haley cooed.

"Damn straight!" Replied Jim, "fucking whore!"

"Mmm yeah," Haley let escape.

"So you agree?" Jim said enthusiastically, "Tell me more."

"I'm your tight whore, Jim! Fuck this teen slut!" Haley didn't know what was a command or not anymore. She was now lost in the pleasure of being impaled on the farmer's huge prick.

"Yous a freshman? Shit!" Panted Jim, railing the short-haired slut quickly yet clumsily, "Can't believe I'm fucking me a hot college freshman!"

Haley couldn't believe it either, and her pleasure was disturbed by the feeling of Jim's gut slapping against her ass. She wanted to tell him that it felt fucking disgusting, but found herself unable to. She was angry, resentful, grossed out, and in esctasy all at once. She tried to focus all her attention on the perfect dick as it thrust into her. She pushed her face into the hay that her arms were resting on and tried to forget who it was that was screwing her brains out. Her mind settled on Mike, a gorgeous black man she met at a small club in town. Jim's dick was bigger, but Haley could pretend. She pictured Mike's handsome face and screamed into the hay as the cock continued to stretch her teen cunt.

"Gunna cum, whore! Beg for my cum, whore!"

Haley was broken from her fantasy just before reaching orgasm herself and she was crudely reminded of the man who was actually pounding her as she obeyed the command.

"Please please load me up with your hot farmer cum! Clog this whore with your thick jizz! Fill my little pussy up and make it explode with the sperm from your huge fucking cock!"

Jim let out a disgusting yell and let loose inside the teen. Haley had had her fair share of big loads blasted into her pussy, but this was one of the biggest she could remember. She actually felt the pressure against her insides and could feel the farmer's cream quickly fill the tight walls. Jim grabbed her sides and rammed her body into his dick one last time and let out a final holler. Haley pressed her face even harder into the hay, unable to tell if she was horrified or satisfied. Well, no, she couldn't be satisfied, she figured. The ugly bastard hadn't let her cum.

Jim put his hands on Haley's ass and pushed, allowing his shrinking but still oversized dick to be slowly unwedged from Haley's tiny pussy.

"Well sheeet!" He exclaimed, "I was gunna cum on yer back, but I gave ya what you asked fer!" Haley just collapsed on the ground, cursing her own dirty talk, but saying nothing. "Hope you stay for a good while!" He added, "see ya!"

Haley was allowed a groan, and flopped over to her back, taking in the insane events of the morning. After a few minutes, Hank timidly stepped into the barn with a tray containing a large breakfast. He looked completely disheartened.

"Um, here's your breakfast, miss," he said, placing it on the ground in front of her, "sorry again." Then he ran out. If Haley remembered what it was like to have normal feelings, she probably would have felt bad. As it was, she groaned again and slowly made her way to the food.

***In the next chapter, we find out how Crystal's plan starts to work out, how Haley deals with her new home, if Laura ever escapes the cave, and if any of the Mean Girls attempt to contact each other. Thanks for reading, and I welcome all thoughtful feedback, positive or negative.***

12