Meanie Pie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,090 Followers

Pedestrians were looking at them; that didn't bother him in the least, but he didn't feel like arguing with anyone right now

"No," she admitted. She would have been extremely upset if she could have seen the smile on his face.

"I'll pick you up at about eight, okay?" he said when he got off the elevator at his floor.

"Why?" she asked, a little surprised.

"'Cause I see what happens when I let y'all run wild; I don't get any fucking work out of you the whole day," he said and the elevator doors slid shut before she could think of a reply.

^^^

He smiled in amusement; she was so happy, she was practically skipping as she walked with him. She looked so much like a little girl in her lavender tank top and black jeans. He wanted to laugh; he could see the straps of her tiny bra from time to time. When you don't have tits, why wear a bra?

The hostess double checked Sharon's ID Card, shrugged her shoulders and led them to a tiny table near the stage.

"Jack and coke," Sharon ordered and Gary ordered Dear's on the rocks for himself. He wondered what Sharon's reaction would be if she knew that the waitress wore only a thong and high heels. He also wondered what her reaction would be if she knew they were in a Transgender bar.

"Hi," the waitress said and put the drinks down front of them. Gary slipped her a ten-dollar bill and she waited for a moment. Gary smiled and slid another five to her. She smiled and blew him a kiss.

"The special tonight," she began and Gary let her tell all about the chicken dish. Sharon wrinkled up her nose; she didn't care for the sounds of the special of the day.

"Do you have any hot dogs?" she asked and the waitress burst out laughing. Gary smiled widely at her and shook his head no.

"I tell you what, I'm in the mood for a big juicy burger, y'all got that?" Gary asked.

"Ooh, that sounds good too," Sharon, agreed and the waitress scampered off to place their order.

"Hi there," another waitress came over and was staring holes into Sharon's top. Gary looked at her with amusement.

"How they hanging?" he asked with a smile.

"At half mast right now, you are adorable!" the waitress said and touched Sharon on her arm.

"Oh, plumbing still works?" Gary asked. The waitress, in answer, pulled his thong down slightly to display a five-inch erection.

"She's blind," Gary, said when the waitress looked crestfallen that Sharon did not react.

"Oh!" he said and brightened. "Would you like to touch?"

"No!" Sharon screamed and Gary laughed out loud.

"I'm not gay!" Sharon hissed at Gary as the waitress scurried off.

"Neither is he, from the looks of it," Gary said.

"He?" Sharon asked.

Gary waited for it to sink in. The look on Sharon's face when she realized that they were in a transgender bar was again priceless.

"That's why it was so funny when you asked for a hot dog," he told her. She blushed deeply but after a moment giggled at the implication.

The stage show was primarily lackluster imitations of show business personalities. Sharon kept hammering away the Jack and coke, but Gary limited himself to two drinks. Their waitress kept rubbing her boobs against Gary and leaned over and whispered to him that she would be going on a one-hour break if he were interested.

"I'm not into guys," he politely declined.

"I'm post-op, I'm all woman," she assured him.

"Really?" he asked and she moved to pull her thong down to prove it.

He nodded his head yes and she squealed in delight.

"I got to pee," Sharon mumbled and Gary waved over the other waitress.

"Think you could help out my friend here?" he asked and the waitress happily agreed. Sharon would have fallen over had it not been for the waitress's help. Her own waitress waved to him and he asked a third waitress to let Sharon know that he would be back in about an hour.

"So what's your name?" he asked as they strode briskly toward the Excelsior Hotel.

"Oh, where are my manners?" she laughed. "I'm Amelia!"

"Gary," he said and they shook hands.

She was on her knees sucking his cock before the door was fully closed. She was very good at it and he was pumping a load down her throat within minutes of them entering the hotel room. She daintily got to her feet and slid her thong panties down and off. He roughly shoved her onto the bed and took her without much preamble. He knew the tits were fake, but they felt pretty good as he thrust in and out of her nearly dry vagina.

"Oh, Gary, you are so good!" she groaned as he shot a load deep in her.

"You're pretty good too," he said and got a washcloth from the bathroom and cleaned his cock.

"But I do have to eat, buy me dinner?" she asked and pulled her panties back on.

They ate in the hotel restaurant and he walked her back to the bar. He looked around for Sharon and was informed by the third waitress that Dolly had taken her back to the hotel; but he was due back in a few minutes. Gary had another Dear's on the rocks while he waited.

Dolly scampered in and Gary waved him over.

"So, how'd it go with Sharon?" he smiled and asked.

"Oh, she is so gorgeous, isn't she?" Dolly asked. "What a pity she is so head over heels in love."

"In love?" Gary asked, surprised.

True, he didn't listen to Sharon when she rattled on and on but surely he would have remembered if she'd said anything about a boyfriend. Whenever she used her cell phone, she was talking to her mother or father or older sister; he never heard her talking to a boyfriend.

"Who's she in love with?" he asked Dolly.

"Oh, please!" Dolly giggled and ran off to take the drink orders of three fat, sweaty men that sat down at one of his tables.

Gary walked back to the hotel and returned to his room.

^^^

The next day being Saturday, he slept later than usual and leisurely walked down to the hotel's restaurant. He saw Sharon sitting alone, trying very hard to get a waitress's attention but the three that were on duty were ignoring her.

"You think one of you fat asses could waddled over to her table and help her out?" he snarled at the oldest looking of the three waitresses. She glared at him but waved one of the younger women over to where Sharon sat.

"Mind if I join you?" he asked her and she scowled but shrugged her shoulders.

"Go ahead, I can't stop you," she spat.

"Sure you can," he said easily. "You can tell me 'I would rather be alone,' or something like that."

"Go ahead," she said again and he sat down.

"So, how'd it go last night with Dolly?" he asked casually.

Fuck you!" she screamed and leapt to her feet. "What did she tell you?"

He sat in stunned silence as she ran in to chairs and tables, flailing her cane wildly and finally managed to exit the restaurant. The people in the restaurant stared at her; Gary was grateful that it wasn't that crowded.

He ate the breakfast that the waitress had brought out for Sharon and paid the bill. He debated on whether or not to go check on Sharon but shrugged his shoulders.

"She's a big girl," he told himself and wandered around the neighborhood, doing a little sightseeing. He spent a few hours in a bar; drinking an occasional scotch on the rocks, but watched the amount of alcohol he took in.

^^^

At six, Gary left the bar and returned to the hotel. He called Sharon's room and she answered on the fourth ring.

"Y'all feel up to getting a bite to eat?" he asked her. "There's this Italian place about six blocks away."

"No, thank you," she snapped and slammed the phone down in his ear.

He looked at the phone for a second, a little bemused at her reaction. He hung up and sniffed his underarms and debated on whether or not to take a quick shower or save that for when he got back. He was almost to the door when the phone rang. He answered it on the third ring.

"I'm sorry I was rude to you," a small voice said on the other end.

"That's all right," he said. "I'm sure I deserved it. So, yell want to go eat or what?"

"Give me a moment to freshen up," she said listlessly.

"Meet y'all down in the lobby," he cheerfully said and hung up.

She wore blue jeans and a loose top. He felt a slight annoyance at the number of people that stared at her as they walked to the restaurant, then felt a little surprise at his reaction. Why would he care if people stared at her?

She was moody throughout the meal and once when he reminded her to close her mouth she took her sweet time doing it. She did not argue with him over the bill; graciously allowing him to pay for the meal. She did brighten considerably when he asked her what her plans were for Sunday.

"Oh, well, I have to go to church, but they told me at the front desk that Saint Patrick's is only a few blocks away," she said. "I was real afraid that they wouldn't have any churches close enough to walk to out here, you know, that I would have to take a taxi or something."

"Church?" he asked. "God, I haven't been to church in years."

"You want to come with me?" she asked. "I mean, it's Catholic and all, but it's really cool, well, the church I go to at home is anyway, they have a youth choir and everything."

He smiled a little at her animation. Obviously church did something for this girl. It had been at least fifteen years since he felt animated about anything, even football. That was what the assistant coach had told him when he was cut from the Tampa Bay roster; he just wasn't passionate enough.

"No, thank you. I would feel terrible if the building burst into flames when I walked in," he jokingly told her and her animation faded away.

"Oh!" she brightened again. "They also told me about this tour that takes you all over the city in a bus, it lasts from twelve to five, so I'd have to go to early mass, but the bus goes all over and stops at..."

"All kind of tourist traps and gift shops to get you to spend your money," he finished for her.

"God, do you have to be so critical?" she huffed at him.

"I prefer to think of it as realistic," he smiled and finished his cup of coffee.

"Anyway, I was thinking that would be fun, you want to go with me on that?" she asked hopefully.

"Hmm, I don't know," he said, knowing full and well he had no desire to be crammed into an unfair-conditioned bus for five hours with Little Miss Fucking Sunshine and thirty or forty others just like her.

They left the restaurant and she had to double step to keep up with him as he walked back to the hotel.

^^^

"How was the tour?" he asked her on Monday morning.

"Didn't go," she answered. "I overslept and barely made it to eleven o'clock mass and by the time I got back, the tour was already gone.

"Oh, that's a shame," he said insincerely.

"But they have one on Saturday and another one on Sundays," she said. "I'll probably go on the Saturday one.

^^^

That night he was unsuccessful in his quest for available pussy and returned to his hotel room. He forgot to set his alarm clock and had to hustle the next morning.

: You're late!" Sharon happily told him when he arrived at the office and she was already there, going through the files on her laptop computer.

He smiled and agreed with her; he was late.

After clearing the books of all the fraudulent clients; they began the arduous task of going through each file to determine what course of action should be taken. Andrew was cheerfully interviewing for new counselors

"It's a damned shame I can't get you two to move up here," he told Gary and Sharon over a salad at lunchtime.

"Well, I tell you," Gary said. "When I left the Buccaneers in Oh Two, I could have moved anywhere in the states, but I'm a Louisiana boy, born and bred, and Lafayette is where I went to school, and that's where I feel most at home."

"What about you, Sharon?" Andrew asked.

"Oh, no!" Sharon exclaimed, completely caught off guard. "Lafayette's my home! I could never leave it!"

"Are you sure?" Gary asked her. "I think you could pretty much name your price."

"No, I'm sure," Sharon, said with conviction.

The week was filled with many interviews for Andrew and Sharon and Gary assisted the remaining counselors in evaluating the remaining clients and what course of action should be taken with each of them.

^^^

"Please, Sharon," Gary grumbled. "It is Friday. Leave the office at the office."

"Fine," she said as they waited for the light to change. "Any plans for the weekend?"

"Sleep, sleep, and when I'm tired of that, I'll probably sleep," he told her. "You?"

"Oh, I'm going to go on that tour, remember? The one that takes you around the city?" she babbled as they trudged to the hotel. "You want to go on that?"

"Uh, let me see, uh, no," he said and hit the button for his floor and for her floor.

^^^

The woman looked up from her gin and tonic as the tall man took a seat a few down from her. Damn, but he looked good in just a white shirt and jeans.

Gary smiled at the blonde, ordered a drink, and then looked around the bar. He did not look back at the blonde, knowing that he had her full attention. Sure enough, she moved a couple of stools over.

"Hey there," he said and gave her a dazzling smile.

She returned his smile as he waved to the bartender.

"Give the lady whatever she would like," he told the bartender.

A couple of hours later, they were rolling around on Gary's bed. He had to smile when she slid out of her tight blue jeans and the full, prominent tuft of dark brown hair came into view.

"So, I'm not a natural blonde," she laughed. "But the tits are real."

"And that's what matters most," he said and she cradled his head as he nibbled at her full breasts.

She showed him how five years of taking yoga had limbered her up enough that she could actually bring her feet up to reach her head. This splayed her heavy pussy lips open for his tongue and she sighed in contentment as he lapped at her heavy pussy lips and chewed lightly on them before delving into her wet canal. She grunted loudly as he sucked on her clitoris and grunted louder as he lightly bit down on it.

The ringing of his telephone roused him out of a heavy slumber.

"Hello?" he groggily said.

"Hi, it's me, the tour is leaving in about thirty minutes and I was wondering if you might want to go," a small voice cheerfully said.

"Who is this?" he sleepily said.

"Uh, it's me, Sharon," she sounded hurt.

"Oh! Hey Sharon, uh, no, no, but you have fun, okay?" he said and hung up.

It wasn't until he hung up that he realized that she'd sounded hurt that he didn't recognize her voice. He briefly felt bad about that; after all, they'd been working together now for a few weeks. He should recognize her voice by now.

"Who was that?" the blonde groggily said. "Your wife or something?"

"Co-worker," Gary said and pressed his morning hard on against her skinny backside.

"Thinking about your co-worker gave you a boner?" the blonde teased.

"Uh huh, but since she's not here, you get to take advantage of the situation," Gary said and entered her swollen pussy from behind.

She made use of his shower and took her sweet time about it. Gary had to piss badly, and did not bother worrying about offending her or incurring a 'Sexual Harassment' complaint. He just walked in and used the toilet.

"Hey!" she called out as he flushed the commode and the water pressure in the shower plummeted.

"Sorry," he laughed and left the room.

"Hey, um, look, it's not like I'm a hooker or something, but could I have cab fare or something?" she asked as she dressed in her halter-top and blue jeans again.

"Sure," he grudgingly said and slipped her two twenties.

"Forty bucks? That's it?" she complained.

"I thought you weren't a hooker," he said.

"Well, yeah, but..." she complained.

"Y'all asked for cab fare, where are y'all going in this cab, Florida?" he said and none too gently ushered her to the door.

^^^

He was in a foul mood as he showered and dressed and the damned maid that kept banging on the door to see if he was finished so that she could do her job did not help.

Gary scowled and stomped around the city for a few hours. The subway offered little in the way of distraction from his foul mood. Times Square, with its loud attractions, did offer some amusement, but he barely noticed it. By mid afternoon, though, the nice weather and the relative ease of a Saturday, no work worries, no timetable, the occasional smile of a passer-by began to lighten his mood. By the time he reached the hotel again, his mood was a lot better.

He watched as a large bus, spewing diesel fumes, pulled up to the front of the hotel. People spilled out, some carrying bags from various shops, others empty-handed. He heard the bus driver call out to someone to please be careful, please use the handrail, please watch their step, there were three steps down, then a big step to the curb. He smiled as Sharon emerged from the bus, face absolutely radiant with excitement, encumbered by multiple bags.

"Need a hand with all those bags?" he asked her and her smile faded slightly.

Gary couldn't explain it, but the fact that her face lost some of the radiance hurt him.

"Um, sure, okay," she said and he took the bulk of the bags.

"Damn, did you leave anything for anyone else?" he joked.

"Yes!" she protested and giggled. "There's plenty of stuff left!"

He felt good that he was able to get a giggle out of her.

He dumped the bags onto the second bed in her room and smirked slightly at the hairbrush on the nightstand. He wondered if she would notice if he took a sniff of the handle, to see if she'd been using it lately.

"Did they feed you on this tour?" he asked as she emerged from the bathroom.

"No!" she said. "I'm about to starve to death!"

"Come on, then," he said. "Last thing I want to do is fill out an 'Accidental Death' form on you."

"There's an Accidental Death form?" she asked.

"Yes, about fifty pages," he joked. "See why I don't want to have to fill it out?"

^^^

She prattled on and on about the tour and how they went to the Statue of Liberty and the Empire State building and Wall Street and Fifth Avenue. She did all of this in between bites of food and Gary simply closed his eyes, not wanting to spoil her mood by telling her to close her mouth.

"So what'd you do today?" she finally asked.

"Walked around, went to Times Square," he said. "Nothing much really."

"Really? We went to Times Square too! That's where Dick Clark has his New Year's Eve party every year," she said.

"Yeah, and they have some really interesting shops around that area," he agreed.

"I know!" She enthused. "I got all kind of stuff there!"

"Like what?" he asked.

She blushed brightly and put her head down. He wondered if she'd gone into one of the 'Adult Novelties' stores and bought a replacement for her hairbrush.

"I um, I got some clothes and other stuff," she mumbled.

"Anything else?" the waitress asked as she put the check down on the table.

"Not for me," Gary said and put his credit card on the table.

"Um, no thanks," Sharon said. "But it's my turn to pay the bill."

"Too late," Gary said and smiled.

"Thank you and come again," the waitress intoned in a bored voice as Gary signed the receipt.

"Oh, and I got these really cute outfits for Jimmy, my nephew, he's one years old," she continued to prattle on and on as they walked back to the hotel. Barry half listened as she went on and on about this kid that was the smartest baby in the whole world.

"Well, I'm sure he will love it," he agreed. "Well, actually, he won't care one way or the other, but I'm sure his mother would love it."

"You, um, you want some coffee or something, um, you know, I um I bought some coffee on this tour and there's a coffee pot in my room," she stammered and blushed hotly as he pressed the buttons for their floors.

"You know what, that sounds great," he heard himself say. For some odd reason, he wanted to listen to her rattle on and on about nothing, wanted to hear her giggle, wanted a few more minutes with her.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,090 Followers