Measure of a Man Ch. 02

Story Info
Trisha and Jake step up to help their friends survive
7k words
4.74
7.8k
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/13/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chiangku
chiangku
82 Followers

After Charlene's abrupt departure, Trisha and Jake have stepped up to help the two lost souls that are Tad and Kitty to main some sense of stability while they wait upon the third part of their pyramid to return.

Tad found Trisha to be more than a match for him. She could out-talk him, and out-manoeuvre him so that even if he began thinking dark thoughts, she had already been a step ahead and was distracting him either with Kitty, herself, or something else. Constantly keeping him active so he was not able to dwell on events.

She also put her foot down, and is no uncertain terms, told the both of them to stop screwing around and go to bed properly. Trisha did not mince words, simply propelling Tad and Kitty into the main bedroom and then pushing them both onto the bed, then glaring at them, said "I am tired of seeing the two of you mope around. Jake and I can only do so much. Tad, you are this girl's Master. Take her to bed and fuck her. She needs to know you still give a damn about her, and you better, or I'll be dealing with you later. Now get to it or do I need to sit down and give you pointers?"

"Not the most glamourous way to start a seduction, Miss Trisha." Kitty said with a nervous giggle.

Trisha took Kitty's hand and put it on Tad's soft cock. "Do what you both need to do. What your bodies want to do, and get on with it before I have to put both of you across my lap for a paddling."

She then turned and left the room, closing the door behind her.

Tad and Kitty looked at each other, then Kitty dropped her eyes and they both giggled. For Kitty hearing him laugh was music to her ears.

"I do not want to go across Miss Trisha's lap, Master. Not for a spanking. I think she'll be even harder than Mistress is to my bottom." Kitty said as her hand began to gently massage Tad's cock so that it began to respond to her ministrations.

"I also dinna ken to feel her hand across my bottom. I think she ken do as she says, little Kitty." Tad replied, then leaned over and kissed the younger girl.

"Master?" Kitty asked as their lips separated.

"Yes, lass?" Tad replied.

"Don't romance me. That's for you and Mistress. Take me. Make me yours, give me the pleasure that you feel I deserve and that you wish to give me. Please, I am your submissive, not your partner. Please yourself and that will please me. Use me for your needs."

Tad leaned back and looked at her, at a loss for words or actions. In some ways this all felt surreal as Charlene was not here and he never considered having to do or be with Kitty without Charlene's presence.

Kitty took some initiative as she knew this was supposed to happen, plus, she had little desire to get punished by Trisha for failing to be a good sub for her, so she slipped to her knees in front of Tad and gently began to kiss and lick his half-erect cock as her eyes watched his face.

Tad remained still, very unsure of what to do, but allowing Kitty to pleasure him and fulfil the needs she felt had to be fulfilled. His mind was still in turmoil over the events, he was very unsure of whether this was the right thing to do, but the choices were rapidly being taken from him as desire began to flare.

Kitty took him into her mouth and began to lick and suckle his rising hardness as her fingers caressed his thighs and lower stomach, Tad gasped as the desire surged in him and he rose to full rampancy without further ado.

He pulled her up and pushed her back onto the bed, Kitty spreading her legs as he settled between her thighs and then she gasped as he pushed into her pussy, not as wet as she normally was, but this was a different coupling than before. She allowed for Master to use her, as this was for him much more than her own needs.

Tad slid into the girl, feeling her tightness envelop him as he pushed fully into her with one steady move, then lay on her, Kitty putting her hands on his shoulders, and wrapping her legs around his strong thighs so that he had full access to her depths.

He began to fuck her, thrusting steadily, beginning to pound into her hungry pussy as Kitty gasped and moaned under his weight and strength. She focused on giving him as much pleasure as she could, doing her best to clench her inner muscles as he thrust into her and gripping him with her hands to let her nails lightly bite into his strong shoulders so that he could feel the contact as Tad fucked her solidly.

She could feel an orgasm coming,but was unsure whether it was a good or a bad thing as Tad continued to pound her pussy with his hard cock. Kitty knew that when she came for Master she generally passed out, and this might not be such a good time, so she began to try and focus on orgasm control, which was mostly pointless as his cock knew her body better than she did and she could feel the orgasm building without delay.

"Master..." She managed to gasp as he continued to push his hard cock in and out of her now much wetter pussy.

"Aye, lass." Tad replied, slowing down so he could focus on what she had to say.

"I am going to cum, may I cum for you?" She managed to gasp, almost on the edge already as she spoke the words.

Tad slipped out of her and rolled her onto her side, then slid deep into her from behind as his arms wrapped around and held her tightly.

"Nay lass, you cum with me, that is what I desire." He said as he began to pound her from this new position which Kitty had little choice in as her body began to erupt. She let out an almost silent scream as her mind exploded under the burst of pleasure, feeling him spraying inside her as Tad also came, knowing that Master did care, that her pleasure was important, and that he was able to give her that which she also needed, his touch.

About ten minutes later, Trisha came back into the room and pulled the covers up over the sleeping pair, making sure they were both covered properly, then she kissed them both on the cheek as they lay together, Tad's arms like steel bars holding Kitty against him while they both slept like the dead. She looked at them both sleeping and nodded, this was good.

Kitty began to shadow him, which was different for her as she had focused on Mistress so much she only just knew about her Master, but had not been able or in some ways willing to really get to know him. When he rose around 4am to start his day, she was up not long afterwards, very quiet, just like him, making sure he knew she was up, but not getting in his way, just being there.

He made her coffee along with his own, and then she sat and watched him do his exercises which he had neglected for a few weeks, then when he went to have a shower, Kitty was there to wash him and she pleasured him in the shower, taking his cum down her throat as she sucked him fiercely in the pouring hot cascade of water.

By the time the sun rose, Kitty was sitting on a stool beside Tad out in his workshop as he walked around one of his prized motorbikes, looking at it from all angles as he decided whether or not he would begin work on it.

This bike had not been touched in four months. This was the bike he had ridden at maniacal speed down the I90 when JJ had attacked Charlene and Kitty that fateful day. It showed the damage from his park job, when he laid it on it's side at 20 mph then leapt off it to run into the store while the bike slid to crunch against a concrete bulwark.

He noted the deep scratches in the metal frame, the bent exhaust and manifolds, damage to the wheels and cross-bars. A lot of work would have to be done to get this back to top condition. Might just be easier to go and buy another one and just scrap this unit.

He drank some coffee, then put the mostly empty mug back on the counter, Kitty slipped out to come back with a fresh cup, then sat back on her stool and watched him again, fascinated by the way Master worked. She had never paid that much attention to how he actually did what it was he did. She could see his mind working through problems, solving puzzles as he figured out what was needed, then he pulled out a tool kit, and began the job of tearing down the entire bike into it's parts so that he could begin repairing it.

By lunch time, he had stripped all the damaged parts off the Hayabusa and they were all laid out on the floor, ready to be buffed, scoured, cleaned, and repainted.

He washed his hands, then taking Kitty by the arm, firmly walked her back to the main house where they had lunch with Trisha. Kitty was not used to being up at 4am and was looking very tired, so Tad told her to go for a nap, which the girl resisted, and that earned her a brief spanking upon her bared bottom, and then she was put to bed with Tad beside her as he also felt a bit tired.

He also fell asleep shortly thereafter and Trisha kept an eye on them, letting them rest as they both slept, Kitty curled up against him as Tad dozed, sitting up in the bed, pillows around him.

By the time they woke, Jake had returned from his shift and everybody had a chance to sit and talk about their day and the news of their experiences. Dinnertime came, and Tad cooked up a meal of roasted chicken, fresh vegetables and rice noodles with a mild satay sauce which was enjoyed and commented on by everybody.

Surprisingly, Tad was the first to call it a night, and went to his bed alone. Kitty wanted to follow, but with Jake there, she was torn, until Jake simply took the initiative, took the girl with him, fucked her soundly, then told her to have a shower and go to bed with her Master before she lost the chance.

Not too long afterwards, it was just Jake and Trisha again, the other two soundly asleep.

"Good thing she's on Norplant. I'd have planted half a dozen seeds in that pussy otherwise." Jake said with a small grin as he sat enjoying a coffee with his woman.

"She does seem hooked on you, love." Trisha said, cuddling into his strong embrace as they sat on the couch together.

"I don't think she's hooked on me, sweetheart. I think it's the idea of having sex with somebody who will control her, and being able to lose yourself in that control, but not get hurt. I take charge, and she follows along. It's different with me from Tad, he's fairly passive, I'm active. Kitty needs both."

Trisha put down her mug and turned in his arms to give him a smooth kiss, then nuzzled his neck, before resting her head on his shoulder.

"Do you want to trade me in on the younger model, Jake?"

He laughed. "Not on my life, love. Kitty is a distraction, but not my lover. Nor is she my partner. That job is totally filled by you, in every way." He then kissed her back, and before long, they were pulling clothes away and fucking on the couch, bringing each other to a good comfortable orgasm and then laying together in post-coital bliss, just enjoying the company.

The next morning, Kitty woke alone, and saw that it was past 7. Master would be far and into his routine, and she had overslept. She rose and had a quick shower, then went in search of Tad, she found him in his workshop, and as she came in, he looked up at her and smiled, a genuine smile that she returned, then he put down the wrench and held out an arm, and she almost ran to him to cuddle in the embrace.

She could feel his strong fingers holding her to him, and also could feel his semi-erect cock making it's presence felt. She normally pleasured him in their morning shower, but she had failed him as she had been a lazy slut and had overslept.

Kitty looked into Tad's face, then she kissed him on the cheek and whispered "I am sorry for sleeping late, Master."

He laughed and with a squeak, Kitty was lifted up to sit on a counter so she was at the same level as Tad, his hands on her hips, only just covered by a thin dress that she wore. She was very aware of his hands, fingers gently rubbing her hips, and she slipped close to the edge of the counter, still looking at him as she then bent one leg, raising it so the dress slipped up to reveal she was not wearing panties.

"Master?" she whispered again.

"Aye, lass?" Tad replied, his hands gently rubbing her now naked hips under the thin dress.

"I have been a bad girl, you need to punish my lazy ass, and then you need to fuck me. I need to learn to be better for you." Kitty whispered, finally dropping her gaze to look down at his stomach and the pronounced tent in his trousers.

Tad moved slightly away from her and Kitty was again helped back down to her feet, then turned around and with a firm hand between her shoulders, found herself bent over the workbench with the short dress lifted up to rest on her back, baring her bottom to Master's eyes and other parts.

She sucked in her breath as she felt Master's hands roam all over her spankable bottom, then with a sharp gasp, she felt his hand slap her firmly, leaving a sting, then the other cheek felt the same thing. Kitty's punishment spanking had begun.

Not really that much of a spanking, she noted a bit later, as Master slid his hard cock into her more than wet pussy. Her bottom stung, to be sure, but she could feel it was maybe pink, not really red, and there was no real burn to it. She was still bent over, so she pushed her bottom back to meet his forward thrusts and felt him slide all the way into her he began to take his slave and use her for his needs.

After a bit, he pulled out and turned her, then lifted her and impaled her on his cock, Kitty wrapped her legs around Master as his cock slipped deeply into her, her own weight allowing it to slide in deep, then she was pressed up against the wall and Master fucked her solidly.

He kissed her cheek and nuzzled her ear, and Kitty responded with her own lips, kissing and licking his face as he fucked her solidly. She felt a small O hit and wriggled, feeling her pussy tighten around his steadily moving cock as her body gave her a bit of a release but she remained focused on Master. He needed this, and she would give it to him.

Trisha had said that Master needed to be completed, and that Kitty needed to do her best to do that until Charlene returned. Kitty was finally in the right frame of mind to do this, so she did her best to give him what he needed as his cock drove home into her wetness.

Kitty could feel him sliding in and out of her, was very aware of his hands holding her up so she did not fall, of the hard wall behind her, adding some support, and of the light sting still in her bottom when her lower back pressed against the wall as his thrusts drove her back, then pulled her forward.

He lifted and turned her again so that she was sitting on the workbench where she had been lightly spanked only minutes before, and as she settled, making sure her legs remained wrapped around him, Master began to fuck her harder, and she could feel his cock begin to swell. He was close.

He gasped and Kitty bit his ear lightly as she felt his cock spurt, then he was groaning and she felt what seemed like a fountain of cum erupt from his cock into her wet pussy, splashing and filling her up in a manner she had not felt before with Master. She held on tight until she felt him begin to soften and then she finally allowed for a kiss on his lips, and pressed against him in a full body kiss and a whispered "Thank you, Master." against his lips.

Tad stepped backwards, his softening cock slipping out from Kitty's wet pussy, followed by a bubble of his seed as it slipped from between her lips before her thighs closed around her pussy full of his cum. She waited for him to pull up his pants and make himself decent before she hopped down from the bench and with a light kiss on his cheek, went out of his workshop and back to the main house to clean up.

Trisha was in the kitchen, making a fresh pot of coffee when Kitty came in with a wide grin on her face. Trisha looked at her and also smiled.

"You look like you got a full bowl of cream, Kitty. What have you been up to?"

"I got Master to fill me up this morning, Miss Trisha." Kitty replied.

"Did you now. How did you achieve that?" Trisha asked, handing her a cup of coffee and taking another for herself as she sat down at the kitchen nook.

"I was a lazy slut and slept in. He was already up and in his shed, so I went in there and told him to punish my lazy ass, then to fuck me. He did." Kitty smiled, sipping the hot coffee.

"How do you feel now?" Trisha asked her.

"Full, slippery, satisfied. I didn't think he'd ever stop cumming, and it felt good. It felt really good." Kitty said, still smiling. She finished her coffee, then watched Trisha as she sat down.

"Did I do wrong?" she asked, looking at Trisha's not so happy face.

"No, not at all." Trisha said with a smile. "Jake will just miss fucking you if you're getting more involved with your Master now."

Kitty giggled. "I'm not going to let go of Sir Jake's cock, as long as you are good with me enjoying him? I don't want to mess up your relationship, Miss Trisha."

Trisha leaned forward and kissed Kitty on her lips, letting her tongue dart between them just a little. "You won't. No mess in our future, except between your legs, girl." Trisha said, then with a smile, gave Kitty a light slap on her hip.

"Go get yourself a shower and get dressed, I think we'll go shopping today."

Kitty was up and off to the bathroom in a flash as Trisha made her way out to the workshop with a fresh mug of coffee for the Scotsman who was slowly coming back to himself.

Tad looked up with a wry grin as Trisha opened the door and came in, holding the mug in front of her as an offering. He took it and drank some, then put it on the counter and resumed pulling some of the panel work off the bike so he could get easier access to grind and buff out the damage.

"I'd like to kittynap your sub, Tad." Trisha said.

He grinned at the phrasing. "What you want to do, Trisha?"

"Take her shopping. Get her out of the house and back into a more normal routine. She used to go shop all the time. She is only 19, she's got to live a little as well." Trisha said, sitting on the stool that Kitty normally perched on.

"Aye, I agree." Tad said, then reached into his pocket and pulled out his wallet. He handed her a credit card. "Go to town with her, lass. Let the girl enjoy herself, she does need it. You do as well."

"I don't need your money, Tad. This wasn't me asking you to pay for our shopping trip." Trisha said, but stopped as Tad pulled her to her feet, then with a surprised gasp, she was upended over his leg and Trisha felt his stiff hand slapping her skirted bottom four times very firmly.

He held her there, his hand squeezing her bottom through her skirt, then she heard. "I wasn't offering, Trisha. I am paying for your excursion. Do you want to argue with me any more?"

Trisha thought about it, breathing hard, then reached back and pulled her skirt up to reveal her bared bottom, only just covered in a slim thong that matched the lacy bra she was wearing under the loose blouse. "I think you better make sure that you can finish what you start, Scotsman."

Tad slammed his hand hard across Trisha's cheek, causing her to gasp, then repeated the act upon her other cheek, making her gasp again. He continued alternating slaps upon her bared cheeks, bringing a blush to them rapidly as he spanked her with solid hard strikes. He did not stop when she began to wince and then cry out, he continued to spank her soundly, bringing her bottom to a solid red colour, much different from the normal coffee and cream colour that her skin normally wore.

She pushed herself back as he paused, then turned to him and grabbing the lapels of his shirt, kissed him strongly. She then rested her head against his chest and gasped as her body became accustomed to the sensations. She normally topped, as she was the Domme in her relationship with Jake, although on the occasion she enjoyed submitting to him, he was not as firm with her as Tad has just been, and a part of her enjoyed the sudden strength the Scotsman had shown.

chiangku
chiangku
82 Followers
12