Meating Our Young Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andrew stood up from the chair to remove his pants as Jolene stood to meet him. There was our young ex-neighbor holding my naked wife close to him as they exchanged deep sensuous kisses. My wife took Andrew by his hard cock and began leading him toward the living room as she was telling him she needed a more comfortable place to fuck him. Turning her head over her shoulder she smiled sexily and asked if we were going to join them. It didn't take a second before the other two young men were right on their heels with me following them, taking in the site of my lovely naked wife with these three young men. By the time we reached the house all five of us were naked, four sporting very hard cocks and my wife having a very hot and wet pussy. As we entered the bedroom from the patio Jolene stopped and smiled at the site of the three young hard cocks in front of her before laying back on the king sized bed and spreading her legs.

I was stroking my cock, as were Carl and Ron, as we watched Andrew slide up between her legs and start licking her neatly trimmed pussy. My wife's legs were spread wide as her young lover teased her pussy with his tongue and then slowly slid a finger deep into her, moving slowly in and out. Jolene was writhing on the bed as Carl approached the side of the bed and moving onto the bed offered his hard cock to my wife. Jolene readily accepted Carl's cock and began licking and sucking him while his friend continued eating her pussy. Carl looked down at my wife and told her she was one great cocksucker as he held the back of her head in his hands. Not wanting to be left out Ron moved to the other side of the bed and was jacking himself off as he reached out and pinched her nipple between his fingers. My wife removed Carl's cock from her mouth jus long enough to tell Andrew to fuck her and then stuffed Carl's large meat back into her mouth. Andrew pulled his face from my wife's pussy and moved up between her legs with his dick in his hand. In one motion he slid his cock into my wife and taking her by the hips began an earnest fucking of Jolene.

About this time Carl began pumping my wife's mouth full of his cum as I could see it leaking from around her lips. Jolene did her best to slurp up every drop as Carl continued fucking her mouth. This must have sent Ron over the edge because at about this time he began shooting his cum over my wife's tits and face. Here I was sitting with my cock in my hand watching three young men having great sex with my luscious wife. I moved to the side of the bed so I could watch Andrew's cock slide in and out of Jolene's stretched pussy. Jolene was rubbing Ron's cum over her tits as she was begging Andrew to fuck her harder. Carl was urging his friend on by telling him to fuck Jolene and get off because he wanted to sink his cock into my wife. For his part Andrew was giving it everything he could and it was just a few moments before his pace changed and he began filling my wife with his hot jism. Jolene was over the top now, her body arched in an orgasm as Andrew held her tightly by the hips. As their pace slowed down and Andrew's cock softened and slid from her pussy Carl had moved to the end of the bed and was stroking his still erect cock.

As Andrew withdrew from between Jolene's legs Carl wasted no time in sinking his dick into her cum filled pussy. My wife looked up at her newest assailant and told him she wanted him to fuck her doggie style. As Jolene was changing positions I slid onto the bed offering her my cock as she lowered herself to me. I lay there watching my wife's large tits sway beneath her as Carl pounded her from behind, occasionally slapping her firm ass with one had while holding her with the other. From where I was I could see Carl's cock moving in and out of my wife's pussy, cum oozing from her slick box while she sucked my cock. It seemed like only moments before I could feel the cum pumping from my dick as my wife sucked me clean. Just as Jolene was finishing me off she began bucking against Carl's body in an orgasm that sent her over the top. I lay beneath my beautiful wife admiring her fine body as Carl held her tightly by both hips, emptying his cock into her well-fucked pussy. With cum still in her mouth Jolene leaned down and kissed me, thanking me and telling me she loved me as Carl slowed down to a stop leaving his young cock buried in her pussy. Carl looked over Jolene's back and said, "Your wife has one fine pussy, I could fuck this all day!" Jolene turned her head and smiled and telling him the day was still young.

Ron had already put his pants back on and Andrew was in the process of getting dressed as Carl slid from the bed leaving Jolene and I locked together. Her fine tanned ass was still pointed toward the ceiling while Carl's and Andrew's cum oozed from her pussy. By the time Carl was dressed Jolene had rolled off the bed and stood between the three young men, naked and well fucked. My wife and I walked our three friends to the front door where they all received a kiss and a lingering feel of Jolene's body as they headed from our home. Ron was out the door on the way to the car while Carl and Andrew remained in the entryway. Carl was standing to the side of Jolene looking her up and down while telling her how much he enjoyed her fine body and sweet pussy. As Andrew prepared to leave my wife leaned up and gave him a long slow kiss while telling him our door is always open when he is in town from college. Andrew smiled down at Jolene, cupping her breasts in his hands and told her he would most likely be back in a couple of weeks and would certainly stop by for a drink or two. My wife smiled back at Andrew and then looking Carl in the eye said, "This nasty boy was welcome anytime too!" as she squeezed his dick through this pants.

It has been a couple of weeks since their visit and with each approaching day I can tell Jolene is getting ready for another afternoon of young cock and fucking.

12