Mecha Bitches

Story Info
Deranged bitches fight space monsters in giant robots.
2.5k words
3.43
35.9k
29

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 11/13/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Frocto
Frocto
179 Followers

"Girls, I'd like to introduce you to our newest recruit," said the tall, male officer who was introducing me to the newest wing of the military, made to combat the ferocious Space Monsters. It was a team designed for Giant Robot combat against the ferocious creatures that had invaded from space and I was the first male member. As I regarded the two women I would be working with, I felt very smug indeed.

Each girl was wearing her military uniform, with the vehicle they piloted clearly displayed on the left breast. Lady, the pilot of the Green Wasp, was the first to greet me, stepping forwards. She towered over my small stature, at least six feet tall, if not more, and built with a mature, mother's body. When she moved, it was with a slow, natural grace, her immensely broad hips, the widest part of her body, and fat ass serving to slow her down, while her breasts, at least F cups by my judgment, swung back and forth, staining her tiny outfit with milk drops. Her hair and lips were both moss green, her lips shimmering moistly, and her outfit was the same moss green, a very tight leotard, outlining her nipples and camel toe clearly. She wore elbow-length green gloves and thigh-high stockings ending in high heels, her only visible protection being a very light helmet with a pair of antennae emerging from it. Above her ass was a metallic looking stinger, which was the connection point for her cockpit. I smiled at the thought of her receiving feedback from her mecha directly through her ass, I was surprised it didn't get lost.

Lady leaned in close, breathing huskily, and fixed me with deep, dark eyes that gleamed like a predator's. Then she spoke in a thick Russian accent. "Welcome to our team, newbie. You had best not get in my way."

And with those words, she knocked me casually aside, throwing me back several feet with overwhelming strength, my slight body able to do very little against her larger one. She strutted out of the room and, upon recovering my senses, I saw the second pilot smirking down at me.

Duchess was slightly shorter than Lady, but still immense. All the women I had seen here were giantesses, obviously incredibly strong and tall, surely a necessity imposed on them by the strenuous nature of their jobs as pilots. I would have to keep up, for sure. But looking up at Duchess, I wondered if that were possible. Duchess was wearing a blue bikini with metallic highlights, providing armour-plating, patterned after a snake's scales, over her G-cup breasts and fat ass. She was even more overweight than Lady, with bigger hips and a much larger potbelly, something her bikini flaunted rather than hid. Over the clothing she wore a white lab coat, hanging loosely off her silky, broad shoulders, unbuttoned. Red-rimmed glasses were perched on her nose, going nicely with her bright red lips, moist from touching up and fussing over. She had a short hairstyle, her hair a brilliant aquamarine and she wore combat boots and leather gloves. I had heard Duchess was the team's Computers Expert and an unparalleled genius. However smart she was, it was probably much more than myself.

"I find Lady's deductions appropriate... But unnecessary." She leaned in closer, her eyes hooding, her mouth slackening in a mocking fashion. She adjusted her glasses and said in a sing-song voice, "I'd estimate a worm like you won't survive your first mission."

The Commander smiled as they left. "Don't let it get to you, kid. I'd say it'll get easier to deal with them over time, but the truth is that they're like that with everyone... It's how they show affection," he said, sounding a little unsure of himself. He winced as Duchess shot him a furious glare, looking down, unable to meet her eyes.

"But that's irrelevant right now, we need to..." Suddenly, he paused as a warning alarm began to sound. "What? We're under attack already?"

He looked down at me. "Well, looks like we'll be testing your skills sooner than you think!" And with that, my career began.

We arrived just in time to find the Space Monster was in full swing, destroying the local Downtown, kicking over skyscrapers and pulverizing bridges as if they were tissue. It was a quadruped, resembling an armour-plated shark more than anything else and about two hundred feet long. As I maneuvered my vehicle, Red Giant, through the city to counteract it, Green Wasp sailed overhead, beating its immense, almost transparent wings and firing its thrusters. Moments later I saw Blue Snake slithering along parallel to me through, buzzing through traffic, swinging this way and that.

Lady got to the beast first and brought her missiles online, firing three barrages at the thing's armour-plated hide. I watched in silent awe as the blasts spattered along its spine, seeming to do nothing more than anger the terrible beast. It swung its enormous tail around in a wide arc, crashing the pronged end against a skyscraper and threatening to topple it. My eyes flickered to the path of the teetering skyscraper and I saw Duchess was coiling Blue Snake around the base, attempting to right it. I immediately revved Red Giant's engine, acting on instinct, and leapt across the city, landing on the freeway. The impact of my mecha's weight cracked and broke the bitumen before I was off in the air again. I skidded alongside Blue Snake and moved forward to help her when Duchess's voice crackled over the radio.

"What do you think you're doing, you disgusting little maggot?" she growled at me. Her serpentine robot was struggling against the weight of the skyscraper as I faltered, my advance stopping.

"I thought I'd help you..." I called back and she snorted. "Help? Help from a gutless, spineless, hopeless little faggot like you? I ought to skin you alive, you degenerate... degenerate stain of shit!" she spat at me, her voice dripping with incoherent rage and malice. I could hear Lady sniggering over the intercom as Duchess's words ripped into me, tearing apart any self-worth I felt or any belief I could bring aid to this unit.

"When we're out of here," she continued, still grunting and straining against the collapsing building, "I'll slice your cock off and stamp it under my mech! Then I'll crush your balls into paste!" She lurched forward against the impasse, seeming to grow stronger, then the tables turned suddenly. Steam exploded out up and down the length of Blue Snake as it began to vent excess energy and suddenly the entire form of it went limp. Blue Snake toppled to the ground, crushing trees and hedges and the skyscraper continued to fall.

Meanwhile, Lady flew in, in Green Wasp, and charged up her ship's Plasma Beam. The Space Monster swung its head around and Lady snorted derisively, wheezing out of her nose and an ear to ear grin split her face. "Time to die, you little piss-stain," she spat and discharged the superheated energy directly into the Space Monster's face. It reeled back, crying out in pain and frustration as Lady began to snigger at first, then broke out into maniacal, deranged snorting guffaws. She thrust her body forward, standing in her cockpit, thrusting her crotch against the handle of the targeting laser and slammed her body into it over and over as if she were fucking the Monster to death, every thrust making the beam of energy well up and fatten. She shrieked in joy as the creature stumbled back, blood spraying from its face onto the ground and spat a diatribe of furious insults at it, grunting and sweating as if she'd just cum hard.

"Aaargh... So exhilarating..." she groaned and then she released her bladder, pissing herself with an almost casual relaxation. "Mmmmgh..." The amber liquid pooled around the crotch of her leotard, then dribbled down onto her leather seat and she wallowed in the piss, still in the aftershocks of what was evidently a very powerful orgasm.

Meanwhile, I struggled to hold the skyscraper up. People were evacuating, but I wasn't sure how much longer I could hold it. I looked up and saw Lady had turned around and was flying towards my position. She radioed me, asking, "Wh-What happened to Duchess?" Unsurprisingly, she sounded totally breathless.

"Her Mecha just stopped working..." I grunted and then I looked up at her, twisting my robot's body against the skyscraper. "Help me with this..."

She sniggered at me and rolled her eyes like an animal, "Oh, you need a hand, little faggo-" And then her voice cut out abruptly as a blast of energy slammed into Green Wasp and sent her sailing through the air. She hit the ground about five hundred feet away and skidded for another five hundred. The Space Monster had risen and fired a terrible mouth laser at her. I snarled and narrowed my eyes, concentrating as hard as I could and the robot flexed its back and lowered the upper half of the skyscraper firmly to the ground. Rescue services arrived and I straightened up, ready to engage the Space Monster. Its armour-plating was undamaged, but its face was terribly mangled. Suddenly, it turned and began galloping towards the harbour. It leapt into the air and disappeared below the waves. I looked around at my two fallen companions and radioed back to base.

"Situation has been neutralized," I murmured. "Coming home."

I disembarked from Red Giant, taking a moment to admire the giant form of one of humanity's great protectors. It was exactly one hundred and twelve feet tall, gleaming with a beautiful red sheen. It was sharply cut and angular, with broad shoulders and large, bulky limbs. Green Wasp was in the bay just to its right, a sixty foot tall wiry insectoid and Blue Snake, two hundred feet long was further down. Beyond that, laid White Mantis and Black Scorpion, two robots still requiring pilots. I understood that the original leader of the team, a man who piloted Red Giant had died in combat and I was now taking on his role. Lady had been his wife and Duchess his mistress. I trembled at the thought of a man having control over two such powerful women. I quickly turned away and began trotting down the steps to the changing rooms, to get out of my sweaty pilot's suit.

I closed the door behind me and sighed, leaning against the door. The girls would be furious at me for almost getting Duchess killed and not helping Lady. I shivered in fear as I slid my suit off my shoulders.

Then, I heard a polite cough. I looked up and saw Duchess standing in the middle of the men's change rooms, blushing faintly. She looked away when I noticed her.

I moved closer. "Duchess...?"

She startled. "W-Worm... I want to thank you... You disgusting little pig... For saving my life..." She bit her tongue, avoiding my eyes, hands balled into fists by her sides. "That is all."

I was stunned. Then I raised my hands. "No, it's fine, really! I was just doing my job!"

She nodded. "You wish to breed with me, don't you, sir?"

I denied it as she stared directly at me, shaking my hands. "No, no!"

She advanced rapidly. "It is purely logical! It was not logical to risk your own life to save mine, therefore you must have had an ulterior motive! One that required my body to be intact! I expect you're attracted to my body, my genius!" She grabbed as much of my collar as was still up and hauled me towards her with inhuman strength. "That's it, isn't it? You want to fuck me!" Fear was shining in her eyes. "It would ruin my career if you fucked me... But you intend to rape me in my sleep... Impregnate me..."

Her eyes shone a little crazily now. "There's only thing I can do..." And then with a whoosh, she dropped to her knees in front of me, pulling down my flight suit. "Your piloting today was magnificent! Splendid! You are a true marvel! I was worthless, I could be cut from the team... If they ordered me out, if you demanded I be thrown out, it would come to pass..." She yanked my flight suit over my cock, which had risen dramatically as I was oppressed by her strong stench of slimy cunt-juices. Her pussy must be frothing the way she smelt.

I stammered, trying to stop her, but my protests died when she began fisting my cock expertly, showing more familiarity with the penis than I did. I groaned and arched my back as she began to nurse my balls. "You must be very fertile," she moaned at my cock, leaning forward to suckle at it. "Very strong... I can't let even a single drop of your..." she groaned and then susurrated, her voice sounding far away and drugged, "Cock juice... Near my pussy... Now can I?"

She leaned forward and began to fervently suck. "I won't let you rape me or kick me out of the unit, sir!" she breathed, "Because every drop of your sperm is going into my belly..."

Her blowjob was exquisite when she fully got into it. The stink of my sweaty, unwashed cock made her gag and grunt like a stuck pig, falling down drunkenly, buoyed up by dick, her knees scraping on the hard floor. She began to drool like an idiot, not even seeming to realize, her eyes rolling back in her head and only mindless, droning groans escaping from her throat. Her entire body seemed to have shut off except for her vice-like lips and smoldering, groping tongue that felt as strong and constricting as her own Blue Snake.

After she was satisfied my cock was well lubed up, she lowered her face to my heavy, seed-filled testicles and lapped at them like a dog, running her fat tongue all over them in long, juicy swipes. Every time her eyes met mine she gave a throaty groan and she posed for me, her tongue slathered on my balls, my cock resting on her face like a dominant predator. Then she slurped it back down, throat stretching around the thick, hard, veiny shaft, her tongue splattering my cock with thick saliva and then she tightened her lips in a death-grip. Moments later I felt my shaft begin to fire like a shotgun, blast after blast of sperm slamming into her throat, making her head quiver and fling backwards. I grabbed a fistful of her hair suddenly and slammed her head against the wall, fucking her face roughly, dumping my powerful load down her throat.

Once I released her, she sat back, on her knees, throat stinging, panting. "Aaaaagh..." She moaned stupidly, looking up at me with drugged eyes. She fell sideways and purred contentedly and I saw she'd left a sticky trail of cum all over the tiled floor. She swallowed deeply of my cockjuice and looked up at me from between her blue hair. "Y-You won't get me pregnant... I've got you figured out..." She laughed at me, enjoying her victory over me, while I excused myself in embarrassment, changing as fast as I could.

Little did I realize, tomorrow was going to be even stranger.

Frocto
Frocto
179 Followers