Mecha Bitches Ch. 04

Story Info
Lady and Duchess do dedicated cocksucking.
1.5k words
3.39
21k
8
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 11/13/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Frocto
Frocto
179 Followers

The next morning was very pleasing. I awoke sandwiched between female flesh in my bed, where it belonged. As I yawned, it all came back to me; the girl's drooling over me, waiting on me and then sucking my cock endlessly. Both women had snuggled into my sides, arms around my chest, and I noticed their big, fat breasts were pressed quite firmly into my sides. I could certainly get used to this, I thought, as I slipped an arm around both of the huge-bosomed bitches and pulled them closer to me. Suddenly, there were four little snaps of overly long eyelashes fluttering open as both girls awakened, looking a little shocked, then they softened, eyes hooding, lips curling into smiles, as they went through the same memories I had.

"Master..." groaned Duchess as she began kissing my right cheek. "Master... You fucked us so fucking good last night..."

"Stud..." mewled Lady on my left, kissing me just as much. "We're gonna have your babies now. I hope you're going to take responsibility..."

"Well, I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't," giggled Duchess. "What a pilot!"

"What a man! You could dump us behind and we'd understand," chirped Lady. "But... We'd probably die without that massive cock of yours in us..."

Duchess shivered and kissed me more. "Yes. Cock. Big cock."

Lady began to say something, but I turned my head and kissed her mid-sentence. When I was done, she breathily gasped, "Huge, long, throbbing hard cock!"

I kissed Duchess, leading to her mindlessly blurting out some similar garbage. I wasn't particularly listening anymore. Then my eyes drifted back to Lady's naked form and I casually began to check her out again. She writhed happily under my gaze, obviously feeling very sexual. She massaged her tits and ass, shaking them for me as she purred. "Wanna fuck me again, master?"

I shoved Duchess out of bed. "Go get my phone and call the Commander. Lady, suck my... Oh, you already are." She'd taken the momentary distraction to Christmas wrap my cock with her tongue, looking ready to tie a bow in it.

"Lady, you suck cock WAY better than you pilot!" I laughed and she looked up at me with genuine admiration. Her tongue writhed and slapped on my dick in what I assumed was a sperm-soaked attempt at a reply.

Her fellatio certainly was impeccable. I had no idea why she and Duchess were such naturally-talented cocksuckers, but they seemed great care in their ability. Their tongues didn't just lick and caress my cock, rather they coddled it, nursed it. It was like having my cock pressed between silk cushions, delicately handled as if it were the most fragile and beautiful treasure in the world. Lady's tongue wrapped around one testicle and gave it nurturing squeezes, coaxing sperm with a skilled touch, in such a way that I could surely feel myself ready to splatter her face with a load. Once this most solemn duty had been fully attended to, her next task was laid before her, the massive vein running from the root to the tip of my cock along the underside, the all-important channel that connected my balls, and my sperm, to their throats and bellies. To these girls, it was nothing short of a lifeline now and her tongue slowed to an agonizing pace, teasing over it, lapping gently with the maternal touch of a mother to her child. My sperm canal was her child now, it was her mark on the world and it felt like she was leaving her worship directly imprinted into my shaft. She made her way from base to head over and over, locked in this voyage for as long as her cunt throbbed sluttily for my load. She was in a constant state of arousal as she worked, the same level of heightened feeling she and Duchess had been in for the last week or so.

Speaking of Duchess, she returned with the phone, then silently pressed her tongue into Lady's. Seeing that Lady was working on the most prized part of my god-cock, she panicked and rushed to her friend's side, not wishing to see her carry such an awesome burden by herself. Lady seemed relieved rather than territorial. Perhaps the strain of tending to my cock alone had begun to test her nerves. I sat back, letting their twin tongues do their worship.

"Commander, it's me," I said smugly. "How are your injuries?"

"Fine, my boy..." he grunted. "Why aren't you at work? Where have you been for the last week?"

"I've been with Duchess and Lady," I laughed. They both made obnoxiously loud slurping sounds, knowing he'd be able to hear and wanting him to know exactly what being with me entailed. They'd throw the window open and scream out they were my cocksuckers if they thought it wouldn't be a waste of precious shaftsuckling, tumescencetonguing, lengthlicking seconds.

He shuddered. "I... I see... Will you be in today?"

"No, I won't," I grunted rudely, snapping at him. "And it's not boy, either. Address me as sir from now on."

"But I'm your superior!" he chided. "Be reasonable!"

I held the phone to Duchess and Lady. "Who's your superior, girls?"

"COCK!" they both spluttered stupidly, managing to gurgle the word out without removing their tongues from my shaft, a feat I certainly found impressive.

"Are you going to guard the base with just Baroness? I don't think so."

"Fine... Sir..." he whimpered. "Just please come back soon."

"Sure, if you promise not to point another gun at me," I spat.

"I apologise for that," he whimpered.

I sighed and sat back, letting the bitches work. "You're welcome. Anyway, I had no idea these girls were such good cocksuckers. I bet you never knew either, right?"

"Uh... Actually, I did, sir..."

I blinked. "Really? You mean you..."

"No! No, nothing of the sort. Before you, there was another pilot of Red Giant... A male, like yourself... He was White Queen's husband."

"Oh, is that so?" I asked, stunned to hear him bringing up White Queen. My cock pulsed under the girl's tongues and they both looked up at me, concerned. They could tell my mood had changed purely from the shift in the surface of my cock's skin and its temperature. They redoubled their sucking efforts, hearts obviously going out to me.

"Yes... He died last year, which is why we brought you on at her behest."

"How did he die?"

"Well... He was injured fighting a space monster... He was in hospital, recovering, when White Queen went to his hospital room and murdered him."

My cock trembled and both girls recoiled in shock, mortified. They whimpered, looking at each other, lips trembling, then abandoned their delicacy and sucked for their lives. Master's cock was all that mattered in their brains. They sucked me hard again, keeping my cock rigid even in the face of fear of my death. Somehow, it made me feel better. White Queen could crush me into dust, but my cock would still be kept hard by these loyal sluts. It fattened up again and they both calmed considerably, mewling like kittens. The balance in their worlds was restored with the stiffening of my cock and the bulging of its veins.

"Why was she not arrested?" I inquired, keeping the waver from my voice.

"She was. But she fought off the charges. The president himself sent a notice saying she was to continue with active duty. Since then, she reports directly to him, which is why she's been away for so long. She's been giving her yearly report."

"When... When is she due back?" I asked.

"Tomorrow," was his answer. I thought my cock would wither away to nothing, but the tongues of my bitches slapped against either side simultaneously, slathering it. I slammed the phone down and grabbed their hair, twining it in my hands, growling. "White Queen is back tomorrow. I'd better face her with an erect cock, you fucking sluts. She won't see the weak and cowed boy I used to be, but a man. So SUCK!"

They sucked for their lives. They each did one bob of the shaft, taking it into their throats diligently, then immediately let the other take over. They were a finely oiled cocksucking machine, my machine, and their eyes shone with devotion. I wasn't going to be White Queen's prey. I was ready to fuck. Both girls tongued the head and my cock gushed forth with a mighty fountain of sperm that soaked both girl's heads entirely, plastering over their hair, eyes, lips, noses, everything, dripping to their prime real estate cleavage. They immediately began licking each other clean, while I sat back, panting. Tomorrow I would face White Queen.

Today was the last day of Autumn. The first snow flakes fell outside, as my girls tended to the snow on each other. I saw the land become coated in white beauty and saw my fate there as well. Everything would be drenched in white, especially that Queen.

"Kiss your God's cock, you sluts," I ordered. Four ruby red lips did their work.

Frocto
Frocto
179 Followers