Mecha Bitches Ch. 05

Story Info
White Queen takes back her Bitches.
2.6k words
3.39
23.9k
8

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 11/13/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Frocto
Frocto
180 Followers

A cock is a powerful tool for controlling a woman, especially a bitch. While the shaft itself is often not as large or as powerful as the rest of a stud's body, it is not that alone that makes it the remarkable brainwashing weapon that it is. A cock of virility will produce sperm by the bucket load, enough to wash away a woman's fears, her inhibitions, or her entire personality. I was awakening to the power of my semen for the first time, the chemicals in it that addicted women to its taste and smelly texture, plainly visible in the faces of Duchess and Lady. Both women fawned over me all the way to the military base, kissing me, hugging me between their titanic boobs, faces glowing with the excitement of servitude to a stud master.

The fact that even when I had brainwashed them into subservient breeder fuckslaves, even when their minds were wiped clean and turned into hard-working factories of adoration for me, that churned out nothing but cock-worship day in and day out, the fact that White Queen was still so easily able to wrestle their wills from my grasp spoke volumes about her capacity as a woman. She was a foe of the kind that was unimaginable to me, in the same way that the galaxy is unimaginable to an ant living in its hill. Nothing could have prepared me for her.

So it was that when we arrived at the base, I was totally unprepared for what happened next. I was immediately called to the Commander's room and the girls followed with me.

I passed through the door and froze in the gaze of the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen. White Queen was nothing short of breathtaking. She sat back at the Commander's desk, while he knelt on the floor at her feet, rubbing them for her amusement. Her beautiful face was locked in a rictus of hot, evil pleasure as she took great joy in making him serve her so pathetically. Her tongue hung out and she was panting like an animal as he served. His hands were certainly skilled as well, that much was clear, as if he had made a task of doing this regularly. Her feet were perfect and white, like the rest of her.

She was bigger and thicker than any of the other girls. She had the body of a sex goddess, one who promoted fertility in her worshipers, with a perfectly-proportioned face and blonde hair that curled tightly into wound-up corkscrews all around her, cloaking her features in the radiant heat of those blonde tresses. Her shoulders were broad, as needed, because each of her breasts was the size of a prize-winning watermelon, but they looked so well-formed on her, each poking out far beyond the width of her torso, but not at all strained. They stood up perfectly and proudly, despite the years she had on the other girls. If anything, her breasts were more spectacular than any of theirs, higher, softer and definitely larger.

Just the sight of those perfect tits made my cock stiffen up, throbbing, but it was not with a desire to fuck. Something about this girl elicited a breeding desire in me, as it must in every other man who saw her. It was a musky, rutting, pussy-hungry want that I felt squeezing the life out of my fertile cock. She was the peak of womanhood, the alpha female, and I must compete with every other male on the planet for the right to hose down her fertile eggs with sperm. And her body was most assuredly fertile. Below her soft, plump belly, her body exploded outwards into the two widest hips I had ever seen on a human, and some cows. Each of her luxurious thighs was up on the desk for my perusal, and they certainly received it. The ass she sat on made the chair creek and groan under her, seeming to be competing with her tits for the title of the world's softest and warmest cocksleeve. And there was one last treat in store for my eyes as I continued to stare at her.

Her clothing was the sluttiest of all the girls, but also the most disturbing. Duchess's bikini, Lady's leotard and Baroness's skintight suit paled in comparison to this. At her throat, she wore a choker made entirely of diamonds, that clutched tightly at two huge corkscrews of her hair, snapping them against her throat. From there, the hair underwent a shocking transformation, as it split into each diamond and wound down her body in threads, that oozed over her milky, sweat-slick skin, tightening it, pinching it, and making it look even more alluring. As the hair ran down her body, it somehow slithered and moved, as if controlled by her mind, and it was cast with more diamonds, snared around them, making her body glow. How was she making her hair move like that? Was she psychic? Or something else?

When the golden wonder that was the waterfall of her beautiful hair splashed and thundered its way down to her fat melon tits, it squeezed tight around her nipples, pinching them tight, keeping them permanently hard, and covering each with an exquisite diamond, her only nod to modesty. Around her tree-trunk sized thighs, the hair snapped tight into an imitation of a thong, covering her slut holes from view, while squeezing and pulling at her clit. The bitch must be in a hyper state of arousal 24/7, looking like that! I was speechless. This seemed like magic. It had to be some kind of sorcery. That would explain the power she had over the Commander. I watched in disgust as he licked her feet.

When she saw me enter, she snapped out of her shocks of pleasure and planted a foot in the Commander's face. Hair spiked down to her ankle and formed a heeled boot that kicked him to the ground, knocking him away from her. The giantess stirred in her chair, like an old childhood nightmare reawakening in the mind of an adult as she locked me with a baleful glare.

"It really is a pleasure to finally meet you..." she groaned out in a voice that was saturated with sexual dissatisfaction. She sounded like no man had ever pleased her and that she found the very idea preposterous. But I knew it wasn't true. A single man had tamed her, made her his bitch. The previous pilot of the Mecha that was now mine. I stood my ground as she rose. Volcanoes became active with less excitement, less white, naked terror. She stalked forwards and closed with me quickly, moving with startling grace.

"It's a pleasure to m-meet you as well, White Queen..." I managed to stammer out, losing my voice more than I wanted to. When she stood over me, my slim, young body seemed powerless before her giantess figure. She was like a beast out of legend.

As I watched, her delicate hands reached out and grabbed my girls, pushing her hands into the seams of their slutty harlot gear and tugging them closer. Both women bumped against her immense breasts, looking up at her with wide eyes. Then both of them gasped out loud. I looked down and had to work to keep my shock at bay, not making a sound, as I saw strands of her beautiful hair winding around their thighs. Some strings were already slipping into the clothes, pushing into the girl's bodies. They both turned their bodies a little bit, swinging their pussies to face her more, allowing their Queen a better angle of penetration. She moved her hands to their necks, craning their heads down to her breasts, the largest I'd ever seen on a woman. Each orb was of a comparable size to the girl's heads, and they were already big women. She was probably a J-cup, or even bigger. I watched as the hair around her breasts twitched and swung the diamonds aside, revealing two of the fattest, pinkest nipples I had ever seen, with areola about three inches wide. She gently eased the girl's lips to her nipples and they both latched on, suckling like babies. Milk began to flow into their throats and I watched in awe as she breastfed my bitches.

"Thank you for taking care of my girls," she giggled, as she ran her fingers through their hair. "I know what a handful they can be, after all! You won't be required any further, however. They ARE mine, after all! Isn't that right, ladies?"

They both nodded sleepily, too busy drinking her milk to really listen to the conversation very much. It reminded me of the way they sucked my cock. Would these girls just roll over and serve whoever gave them the most fluid? I felt a moment of anger at them, before I glared back at her. "Those are my girls!" I grunted, standing my ground.

"Not any more..." she hissed, eyes narrowing a bit. She took a step forward, making the girls retreat until her tits were almost in my face. Or at least, they would be, if the girls weren't greedily tugging on them. She smirked. "Are you gonna fight me, little boy?"

I nodded. "Yes. You can't take them."

She purred in a pleased fashion and shifted her weight a little. A huge amount of hair suddenly lifted right off of the top of her hair and snatched out at me, snagging my arms and tugging on them. She was somehow incredibly strong, probably whatever psychic grip she had over her own body. It was more than I could resist and she turned me around, yanking my arms behind my back. Suddenly, my wrists were bound. I struggled, but to no avail. She advanced again, till her crotch was pressed against my butt, giving me no leverage to escape. Hair dripped down over my shoulders, pooling like sunlight, and then found my pants. I watched as she unzipped me and let them drop. Then I cried out in shock as the hair snapped tight around my cock, squeezing it painfully tight.

"I have been informed of your rather... interesting... skills, don't worry about that. I have no intention of becoming like these two. They will be rehabilitated. And you..." The hair tugged my cock, milking it, squeezing tight around it like a cocoon. She moaned in quite clear pleasure as she jerked it off, giving it a strong, teasing hairjob that made my legs tremble. It was like having hundreds of pussies squeezing my cock at once, all desperate for my sperm. I cried out as I climaxed, sperm splattering wetly on the inside of the hair cocoon. She released me and I fell to my floor, pupils dilating, eyes wide and my entire body trembling as if I'd caught a fever. I shook pathetically, unable to get control of myself, defeated so totally by this woman. She just snorted and tugged the girls back to herself as she watched me laying on the floor. The Commander came to my side, asking me if I was okay, and then he looked up to White Queen.

"I'll... Uh... I'll get rid of him, alright? He'll have to recuperate before he's fit to pilot Red Giant again."

She nodded and sat back in his chair. I watched as she spread her legs, inviting the two girls between them. Lady lunged for her Queen's pussy, slobbering on it, slapping her big, pink tongue against the other woman's hot pussy. It looked so pink and perfect, glistening with the saliva of my women. The Commander helped me out.

I had another nasty shock in store for me, however. Once we were outside, I felt that milking sensation on my cock again, and I looked down to see strands of her hair, still snapped tight around my cock. I cried out and pulled at them, but they tightened painfully around my dick, squeezing it even harder, milking me. I felt like a eunuch. In just moments, this bitch had taken control of my cock and made it her own property. I whimpered weakly as I continued cumming into it, feeding her hair with my sperm. I lost consciousness.

When I awakened, I saw the Commander was sitting over me, a pair of scissors in his hand. My cock was laying limply on my chest and I whimpered a bit more, tears forming at the corner of my eyes. I felt weak and helpless, even after he'd removed her hair.

"Don't let it get you down. You overwhelmed Duchess and Lady. That's more than I was ever able to do. But... All must bow down to the Queen, if you don't want to end up like the previous pilot of your robot..." he said, shuddering.

"Why did she kill him? Just because he was weak?" I demanded to know. "She's a monster!"

"She murdered him... Because he was the only man to ever dominate her. He owned White Queen, body and soul. She even bore him children, against her will. But she came to like it, after a time. You understand? As long as he kept her fucked and raw, she did whatever he said. But then he started cheating on her with other women. She hates men now, because of what he did to her. He stopped giving her the..." he stopped, having trouble with the words, "... The "stuff" that kept her docile and happy and gave it to other women. You get it? She won't see the other pilots like how she was. Don't try to get them back. She'll just hurt you even worse than she did him."

I sat up on the bed and looked down, dejected, before I found my pants and began tugging them back on. "I won't give up," I said in a dull, bitter voice. "She can't do this. Those women enjoyed serving me."

He raised a hand, eyes wide, "She'll kill you! As your Commander, I forbid it!"

I arched an eyebrow. "You care about me that much?"

he shook his head. "No, not at all. But after she murdered her husband, she fell into a deep depression that lasted years. She was useless to us in the defence of Earth. Do you understand? We were almost destroyed in this years. Humanity was almost wiped clean off the face of the earth by the Space Monsters. Eventually, she recovered. But she can't be allowed to ever lose someone close to her ever again..."

I looked up at him, heart hanging in my chest. "What did you just say?"

He opened his mouth, then looked away. "Uh... Nothing. I'm going."

"Anyone close to her, that's what you said. What the fuck are you talking about? I've never met her before..."

He stood up suddenly, turning to face me. "That's enough out of you! You shut the fuck up, before I have you court-martialled. THIS HAS ALREADY GONE FAR ENOUGH!" He turned and stormed out of the room, leaving me alone. I finished tugging my pants back on.

So the Commander was on her side. I grunted and slid off the bed. I had to find out what he'd been talking about. I could tell now it was the key to getting my girls back. But Duchess and Lady would refuse to help me in their current condition. They were addicted to their mistress. So that left...

I grinned and hopped off the bed, tugging my shirt on. I was back in the game. And White Queen was going to pay for fucking with me.

Frocto
Frocto
180 Followers