Med Station X

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rpholt
rpholt
76 Followers

“What do you mean?”

“Well, I’m going to be on station for some time, and I’m an engineer. Do you have anything around here that needs repairing, or scheduled servicing? I’d like to pay my way.”

She smiled at him and put a tentacled hand over his, in a way that made him wonder whether she was coming on to him. “Oh, I’m sure we’ll find something around here that requires your special skills, Mr. Vogel.”

Lance stood up, uncertain. “Uh, thank you again, doctor,” he said, and left her office.

* * *

An hour later, Lance was in the main engineering bay, examining the gravitation generator, while a number of robots scurried back and forth on errands. “Lance…”

Lance looked around for the source of the voice. “Felice?” He realized she was using the communication system.

“Would you come to my quarters, please?”

“Of course. Where do I go?”

“The computer will guide you. Follow the blinking red lights on the walls.”

Lance followed the lights, took a lift to Deck 4, and followed more blinking lights until he came to a door, which slid open to admit him. On the bed, he found Felice and Dr. Tunuma, locked in a kiss, their hands (and tentacles) rubbing each other’s vulva. They broke their kiss to look up at him.

“You asked how you might be of service to us, Lance,” said the doctor.

“We would greatly appreciate it if you could service…us,” said Felice.

Lance stared at the two women masturbating each other, one human, one utterly alien, and his blood began to heat, his breathing came harder, and the pants of his coverall began to tent over his growing erection.

“Well,” said Felice with her sexy smirk, “what are you waiting for?”

Lance tore off his coverall, and joined them, kneeling by the edge of the bed. He reached out to touch both vulvae, stroking Felice’s slit alongside the fingered tentacles, but his fascination was with the bluish star-shaped vulva on his right. “Rub her gently along the slits,” said Felice, instructing him, “like you would when teasing my clit.” He followed Felice’s lead, stroking the slits as she did, feeling the oily wetness on his fingers. He watched as Felice placed a finger at the center of the star, and pushed in, and the folds began to pull back slightly. “Now look closely. See how her outer scales give way to a bed of millions of almost microscopic, finger-like projections, like cilia. Put your finger in, and feel them.” He put his finger alongside hers, and pushed, and his finger entered the alien vagina, while more fluid leaked out around their fingers. The inside of Zera’s vagina felt like velvet as his fingers moved over the yielding surface. “Those cilia are a little like the clitoris, because they are so sensitive, but they will also do something more, as her excitement increases. They line the entire length inside her.”

The doctor was gasping, whispering, “Please…please.” She lay back on the bed, one tentacle stretched enough so that it still teased Felice’s clit, the fingers of her other tentacle caressing her nipples.

Felice bent forward and kissed Lance, then got up and positioned herself for sixty-nine, with her pussy over Zera’s mouth, her own mouth directly over Zera’s star. She held herself up for a moment, so Lance could see Zera’s long tongue lick her slit, tease her clitoris, then plunge into her vagina. Felice shuddered in pleasure, then bent down to kiss and lick Zera’s pulsing orifice. Lance watched as she put her tongue as far as she could into Zera, and licked and sucked on her folds. She smiled at Lance, and he joined her, reveling in the vanilla and cinnamon flavor of the alien pussy. They kissed and licked and sucked the deep violet vagina, and kissed and sucked each other’s tongues, as they brought Zera closer and closer to climax. Lance was fascinated by the way the folds of the star drew back until he could put his whole hand inside the doctor. Then he noticed an odd sensation on his skin, as though his hand was being scrubbed by tiny brushes. Felice smiled and told him to look more closely. Lance could see the vaginal cilia whirling, massaging his hand. Felice told him to move his hand in and out, just as though he were fucking her, and he felt Zera’s vaginal muscles begin to tighten, then to flutter, and then she came with an intense vibration that surprised him. Felice grabbed his wrist, making him hold it inside, until Zera’s contractions subsided. When she removed his hand, she licked it off, and he followed suit, loving the taste. Then he noticed, Felice was about to come, and reached for her breasts, pinching the nipples as he kissed her.

Felice had a series of multiple orgasms riding Zera’s tongue, as she alternately kissed Lance, and licked at Zera’s closing orifice. When she settled down, she had Lance move up onto the bed, and she crossed over him. Zera lay to his right, Felice to his left.

“Thank you, Lance,” said Zera, “that was wonderful. Now it’s your turn.” The two women, leaned over each grabbing part of Lance’s shaft. Each began to run her tongue over the glans, and Zera reached to fondle his balls. Her fingers felt like soft snakes, slithering over his skin, and he shivered. Felice suggested Zera suck on his cock, while she licked his scrotum, again, sucking each testicle into her mouth and massaging it with her tongue. Lance’s penis jerked in Zera’s mouth, and she squeezed the base of it, to prevent him from ejaculating too soon, although he wasn’t quite there yet. She pulled off him and said, “I want your lance inside me, Lance.”

The three of them rearranged themselves on the bed. Felice lay down first, her legs spread as wide as possible. Lance and Zera lay facing each other with their heads on Felice’s thighs, the human flower open between them, as Lance fingered Zera’s star, finding the opening, and moved the head of his cock into position, feeling the whirling cilia brush against his glans. It felt so good, he gasped, and his penis throbbed with pleasure. Zera reached around and pushed him forward, forcing his erect penis into her vagina. The cilia brushed his shaft along its entire length. The two began to stroke, in and out, in and out, and when their rhythm was set, they turned their faces to lick and suck Felice’s pussy. As they fucked, held together by Zera’ tentacles, Lance stuck his tongue into Felice’s vagina as far as it would go, then licked upward, settling his lips and tongue on her engorged clit, while Zera forced her tongue deep inside of Felice, tickling her g-spot.

Felice came first, flooding their mouths with her fluids. Lance felt Zera’s pussy begin to tighten around his shaft, then to flutter, and he pumped harder and faster. Her climactic vibrations came at exactly the right moment, and he spurted his load of semen in four tremendous contractions deep within the alien’s body. The three of them lay gasping for breath, shuddering almost uncontrollably, as their contractions died away. They stayed as they were for a few minutes, until Lance’s cock deflated, and Zera’s pussy released him. Then the three rearranged themselves, again, face to face to face, so they could cuddle in each other’s arms (and tentacles). For a long while, the three lay on the bed, kissing, rubbing each other’s genitals, and breasts.

Felice felt Lance’s cock getting hard again, and she pulled him up to straddle her chest, bunching her breasts together against his shaft. Zera watched eagerly as Lance titty fucked Felice, and each time his penis was far enough forward, Felice would give the glans a little lick. It wasn’t long before she was sucking his cock in earnest while Zera held his balls, and sucked on Felice’s left nipple. That didn’t last very long, either. Lance mounted her, and was soon ramming his cock into her pussy, his balls slapping her ass, his mouth on her right tit, while Zera continued to suck her left, and rubbed her clit with a tentacle. Felice screamed as she came, and Lance came soon after. As soon as he pulled out of her, Zera pulled her into a sixty-nine position, her tongue probing deeply to taste Lance’s semen. Felice didn’t hesitate to return the favor, licking at the creases of Zera’s star, till it began to open, and she inserted her fingers, withdrawing them to lick Lance’s semen mixed with Zera’s juices. Felice, on top, invited Lance to try to fuck Zera one more time, and he tried to get it up, managing to get his almost stiff penis against Zera’s vaginal orifice, but he was too exhausted to keep it up. Lance flopped back onto the bed, merely happy to watch the two women enjoy each other. Their orgasms came within a few seconds of each other. They weren’t very big, but from their gasps and smiles, Lance could tell they were quite satisfying. Breathing heavily, Zera extracted herself from underneath Felice, kissed Lance and said, “Felice, perhaps we could try a stronger vitamin and hormone elixir on him.” She grinned at him. “Welcome to Med Station X, Mr. Vogel.”

* * *

A week later, stepping out of the lift onto the cafeteria deck, the doctor found Lance, sitting alone at a table, a dejected grimmace on his face, picking over his breakfast, eating nothing. She retrieved a small cherry pie from the refrigerator, some utensils, a cup of iced tea, and came to sit across the table from him.

“Good morning, Zera.”

“Good morning, Lance. Why so downhearted?”

“Well,” Lance cut a pancake slice with his fork, but left it on the plate, “I’ve been over this entire station. There’s nothing for me to do. There have been a lot of technological advances in seventy-two years, and I seem to be obsolete. All the robots, and servos, and mechs, all function flawlessly, and they take care of everything.” He gestured with both arms, indicating the totality of the station. A bit of pancake flew off his fork, and before it even hit the floor, a valet servo was dispatched to clean up the mess.

“I know,” Zera said sympathetically, “the male ego, for humans at least, is strongly tied to one’s profession. But you see, you don’t have to measure your worth to us by what you used to do…”

Lance reflected on his relationship with the two women. He had seen them at odd times, staring at one another in deep communion. He’d seen Zera stroke her fingers through Felice’s hair, when they were just talking together. He’d noticed Felice caress Zera’s crest sometimes, or her nipples in passing in the corridors. He’d seen them kissing in corners and closets, and in sixty-nine on the stockroom floor. It was obvious they loved each other very much, and while they enjoyed having him join them on occasion, he knew he was just an interesting diversion.

“Zera, it’s fun being a sex toy for you and Felice, but it’s not fulfilling. I need something to do, before I go crazy.”

“You could study current technology. We have a complete library…”

“Yes, I know. I’ve been doing that…boning up on mod-tech. Most of what I’ve seen is isn’t really new in terms of new discovery, just a lot of refinements of older techniques, and more thorough automation of processes…like that damned butler servo. The system knew there was about to be a mess on the floor, and it had something ready to deal with it. Hell, even the governors on the fusion reactor in the core have governors, and those have governors monitoring them! The system sends a signal and valves turn themselves. This station could run by itself for ten thousand years. You and Felice, and maybe a few more doctors and med techs are all that it needs. It doesn’t need me.”

“And you need to be needed.” The doctor rose and moved around the table to stand by his chair. She cradled his head in her hands, turning it gently, bringing his mouth to one of her middle nipples. “I need you,” she said as he suckled. “And Felice needs you. And as time goes on, I’m sure we’ll find things that you can do for us.”

Felice exited the lift, just then, having overheard the last sentence. “Doctor, weren’t you saying yesterday, that you wanted that special surgical clamp made? You said the newer style was uncomfortable for you to work with, because it was designed for human hands. I’m sure Lance could construct one in the machine shop.” She walked over to the table, and Lance reached out, pulling her to his side, opposite Zera.

“Thank you,” he said, knowing they were just inventing some busy work for him, and yet he was grateful for it. “I’ll make the clamp as soon as you give me the specs.” Then he took Felice’s left nipple in his mouth and sucked on that for a moment. The two women winked at each other. Then Felice went to find something to eat, and Zera went back to her chair. Lance watched both women, and couldn’t help grinning. He was glad the clothing optional rule was still in force. Of course, he thought, I’ll have to wear something in the machine shop…


2

A few hours later, Lance was examining the design of the new old clamp, when a space craft entered orbit, requesting medical assistance. Lance went to the docking bay to see whether he could help. The main ship dispatched a small shuttle craft, carrying only the pilot and a patient. Lance met Felice at the air lock, which opened to reveal a large insectoid creature, much like Earth’s walking stick, but with five pairs of walking legs, and another creature that looked like nothing so much as a pile of green hoses. Felice said the insectoid was a Stengoid, while the ropy thing was called a Globulan. Both wore standard translators, so he was able to understand immediately, when the pilot, the walking stick, spoke.

“Well, Doc, as I said on the radio, it’s not exactly an emergency, but…”

“I’m not the doctor, Ketoni, I am her medical technician, Felice. Let’s get her on the gurney, and I’ll take you to Treatment 1. Now what is the problem?” The two humans helped the pile of hoses up onto the gurney, and Felice accepted Lance’s help guiding it. The creature just lay there, it’s hose-like tentacles limp, except for an occasional shudder.

“She has stomach aches.”

“How many stomachs does she have?”

“Two.” The stick figure leaned toward Felice, whispering, “I need to speak to the doctor privately.”

In the treatment room, Felice introduced them all to Dr. Tunuma, then ushered the extra creatures out of the room.

“You two are humans, right?”

“Yes,” both Felice and Lance answered together.

“But you don’t wear clothing like the others?”

“Sometimes we don’t,” said Felice. “It will be another month before the full station crew complement arrives. So we’re just relaxing and enjoying ourselves for awhile.”

“Interesting,” said the insect. “You weren’t mating when we arrived, were you? I know humans remove their clothing for mating.”

“No,” Lance laughed. “We’re merely more comfortable this way. When the crew arrives, we’ll wear our usual uniforms.”

“I’ve never seen a human female unclothed before. Would mind telling me…”

The doctor came out of the treatment room, an expression of concern in her eyes. “Kitoni, there is something else wrong with Suchitu. Even after the proper treatment, she is listless, remaining flattened, her tentacles limp. She should snap out it, but won’t, and isn’t answering my questions. I’m guessing she’s depressed. What can you tell me about it?”

“I wanted to tell you before you started. She is depressed. Her mates have rejected her, twice, each, and now her eggs are too old. She will never reproduce. I think her depression caused her stomach problems.”

“You may be correct. Did she tell you why they rejected her?”

“They said she was too small. They selected much larger Klata.”

“I can see how that would hurt. What is her position aboard ship?”

“She’s an Engineering Assistant First Class, specifically, our best engine mechanic. We really need her back, Doc!”

Hearing that caused Lance to perk up. “Hey, she’s an engineer?”

“Best engine mech in the fleet!”

“Doctor, if I can help in any way, let me know,” Lance offered.

Doctor Tunuma turned and went back into the treatment room. The walking stick turned back to Felice.

“Before we were interrupted, I was about to ask if you wouldn’t mind explaining some of your parts to me, and how they function?”

Felice grinned, and said, “I’d be happy to. What would you like to know, sir?”

“I’ve heard that these large, round protuberances are called tits, and they secrete milk. Could I see that?” The creature prodded tentatively at her right breast with a soft comb-like structure at the tip of one arm.

“Tits, or titties, is the vulgar term for human breasts, and they only produce milk when a woman is nursing her young. As I have no young children, my breasts are not lactating at the moment.”

The alien brushed across her nipple, and it stiffened. “Oh, did I hurt you?”

“No, my nipples are very sensitive to touch. When they erect like this, it is a sign on sexual arousal. Touching a woman’s nipples, is a normal part of sexual foreplay. Usually, her partner will also lick and suck on her nipples.”

“Suck on them? Even though there is no milk?”

“Yes. It really feels very good, and adds to the stimulation, increasing her desire to mate.”

“Mmmm, I see,” said the creature, bending lower, bringing his faceted eyes level with her vulva. “And this…”

“Lance?” the doctor called. “Lance, may I speak to you for a moment, please?”

Lance walked around the corner to find the doctor, wishing he could have stayed to watch Felice handle the alien’s curiosity.

“Lance,” said the doctor, “Suchitu is an engineer, like you. Right now, she has a problem you might be able to fix. Suchitu is feeling unloved and useless.”

“Useless?” said Lance, “a good engineer is never useless.”

“I know, but her problem, as Kitoni stated is the rejection by her former mates. I discussed it with her, and I think having sex with a male, even an alien male, would really help her to feel better about herself. Your being an engineer, a peer, would reinforce those feelings.”

Lance’s eyes widened in disbelief. “You want me to have sex with her?”

“Please, Lance, I’m sure it would help her, and it would be perfectly safe for both of you, in biochemical terms. Also there are no diseases that could be transferred.”

“Well, I guess I could try.” He smiled uncertainly. “How would I find her vagina among all those coils?”

“I’ll get the two of you started. Let her lead.” Zera took his hand an pulled him into the Treatment room.

“Suchitu, did you know Lance, here, is an engineer like you?”

“Really?”

“Yes, Suchitu, I am. Kitoni told us you’re the best engine mechanic in your fleet. That’s very high praise. I’m impressed. The doctor told me you’re not feeling very good, though, and I’d like to help you, if I can.

“I don’t know…recently, I’ve been feeling kind of…worthless.”

“Comon, Suchitu, I would think an engineer as pretty as you would feel, well, really good about themselves.”

“You think I’m pretty?” the ball of hose asked, raising herself, just a bit off the table top on three tentacles.

“Of course I do. And you must be a whiz at working in tight places.”

“Oh, I am. I can get a wrench to go anywhere.”

“Suchitu,” said Zera, “look at this. Lance has only one tentacle, and it’s his sex tentacle. Humans call it a penis.”

Slowly, the Globulan reached out one green tentacle to touch Lance’s penis. “Ooh, it’s getting a little longer.” She carefully wrapped her tentacle around it. “And harder. Lance, may I hold it in my lemma?” Lance, not having any idea what a lemma was, but hoping it was either a mouth or a vagina, nodded, and another tentacle came up, with an opening in the end. Slowly, gently, the opening prodded at the tip of his cock, then slipped around the glans, engulfing it. His penis stiffened further, and he gasped at the oily smooth sensation. “Mmmm, it gets rigid, like my wrench handles.” She slid her tentacle up the length of him, then pulled back, and repeated the motion, his cock slipping in and out of the tube-like tentacle.

rpholt
rpholt
76 Followers
123456...9