Med Station X

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rpholt
rpholt
76 Followers

“Oh, that feels good, Suchitu.” Lance reached out and pulled more of the tentacled body into contact with his skin, as the alien continued to suck him. He didn’t notice the doctor nodding to herself as she quietly left the room. Suchitu wrapped herself around his legs, and began to plant oily green kisses on his scrotum with the end of a second rope of flesh. His cock felt hot, an effect of her oily secretion, as the tentacle slipped back and forth around it, and he felt a small suction pressure building. The tentacle moved on and off, on and off, faster and faster, sucking harder and harder.

Lance looked down at the little alien, wanting to hold her, somehow, wondering where he could get a grip without hurting her, or covering her eyes, assuming she had eyes…he couldn’t see them. He settled for taking one hose segment in each hand. “Ahhhhh,” she sighed. The tentacles were getting slightly oily, and he slipped his grip back and forth, slowly along them. “Oh, Lance, that’s soooo gooooood.” She tighten her grip around his legs, and sucked one testicle into the tip of her tentacle, he couldn’t tell which one, as the one gripping his cock accelerated, and he felt the muscles in his thighs tighten as his orgasm approached. His hips began thrusting, he tightened his grip on the slimy, squirming ropes, and the creature shouted, “Don’t stop…don’t stop…don’t, Ee...ee…eeeeeeee.” Her tentacle began to contract in peristaltic waves along his cock, and he came into her in an explosion of pleasure, losing his footing, and falling back onto the floor.

She didn’t lose her grips on him, but asked in a worried tone, “Oh, Lance, are you all right?”

Lance laughed, and hugged the creature to him. “I’m wonderful, Suchitu! You are wild! Was that an orgasm you had?”

“Yesssss! Oh, and your semen tastes soooo good,” she replied, continuing to rub her tentacle over his cock, and planting kisses on his chest and thighs at the same time. “I love how your penis gets so firm, so rigid.”

Lance ran his hands along several tentacles, exploring, trying to figure out whether there was a body hidden somewhere within the ropy tubing. His hands glided over the slimly surfaces until he found a small spherical structure where they all came together.

“Please, keep doing that…ohhhh…” she shivered as he continued rubbing her tubes. “You really know how to make a girl feel good.”

“I think you’re the kind of girl any man would want, intelligent, pretty, sexy.”

“Ooh, you’re getting hard again…mmmmm….” Suchitu began moving her tentacle faster over his engorged cock, adding a little side-twist this time and his penis responded with a reflex jerk. Lance started moving his hands more rapidly over her tentacles. She increased her speed and suction, twisting her tube over his glans every once in a while, and each time she twisted, his penis would jerk, and he would gasp with the pleasure. It wasn’t long before she climaxed again, and then again, and with her next one, Lance came as well, filling her lemma with his thick fluid.

Lance noticed the doctor, peeking into the treatment room, smiling and nodding. He smiled back and winked. Lightly fingering her tentacles, he asked, “Suchitu, you were great. You know, I’ve been out of circulation for a long time. Would you mind telling me about the engines you take care of?”

The alien slowly, lovingly, disconnected herself from his cock, but kissed the tip, one more time. Lance noticed it was covered with green slime, but he didn’t care. “Sure, I’ll tell you anything you want to know. I can have schematics sent over, too. How long have you been out?”

“Seventy-two years.”

“Earth years?” He nodded. “Gaa, that is a long time. How did that happen?”
“Meteor damage to the fuel lines. The ship blew up before I could get out to fix it. My suit computer decided to put me into stasis. I floated in the wreckage for seventy-two years.” He stepped into the treatment room’s emergency shower, and quickly soaped and rinsed himself off. After a moment, the ball of rope followed him in, shaking her tentacles from side to side under the spray, like a dog, drying itself, but used Lance’s towel to dry herself. Both showers took less than a minute.

“I’m sorry, in a way,” said the Globulan.

“Meaning?”

“Well, it’s kind of sad that happened to you and all those people…but if it hadn’t been for that meteoroid, we would never have met. You know, I’m hungry.”

“Me too. Let’s go to the cafeteria deck. You can have the schematics sent to a terminal there, and we can talk.”

He stood up and started walking out of the room. The little ball of rope tried to keep up with him, but couldn’t quite. Lance bent down and picked her up, and she wrapped a tube over his shoulder as he carried her out.

In the corridor, they passed Felice, who lay on the floor, breathing rapidly and grinning, with the walking stick over her, his sex appendage rubbing against her clit, probing for the entrance to her vagina. Lance paused by her side, smiling down at her, and she smiled back, running a hand up over his calf. Then Lance and Suchitu continued on to the cafeteria.

Felice reached down, rubbing the sensitive head of Kitoni’s two-foot long penis, causing his body to shudder and rattle, then guided him inside her. “Please remember not to push too hard, Kitoni.” Felice was trying to be kind, but the alien insect’s penis was much too thin to give her pleasure. It didn’t put enough pressure on her g-spot. So she paid more attention to explaining human sexual responses to Kitoni, and concentrating on bring him pleasure.

“I know. I have no wish to hurt you. Your body is too soft. It could tear too easily. But, oh, you feel so good inside. So soft, so hot. Ah…ah…ah…ah…” Suddenly he was rattling, and pumping his semen deep into her body.

To Felice, it felt like jets of cold water inside her vagina, but she grinned as he came, gripping his penis, making sure he emptied himself completely, and slowly pulled it out of her body. “Did you enjoy that, Kitoni?”

“Oh yes,” he said, moving away, allowing her to get up. “Did you?”

“It was fun,” she said, lightly, feeling the watery semen begin to drip from her vagina and run down her legs. “I should go clean up.” She walked quickly into the treatment room, stepping into the emergency shower.

The alien had followed her into the room, and now asked, “Felice, it didn’t seem as if you enjoyed it as much as I did. Did I please you?”

Not wanting to hurt his feelings as she ran a hose into her vagina to rinse out his semen, Felice answered very carefully. “Kitoni, I enjoyed teaching you a little about human sexuality, and I greatly enjoyed learning about yours, but you have to understand that you’re just not built quite like a human male, so it isn’t really possible for you to stimulate me the same way.”
“Oh. I was hoping…” He sounded a little dejected.

“Don’t get me wrong, I did enjoy it, even though I couldn’t reach orgasm. I’m really happy that you did, though.”

“I could try again to help you climax, if you want…”

She stepped out of the shower and dried her self off, running a hand along one of his antennae. “That’s very sweet of you, Kitoni, but no thank you. Not right now. I do have other duties to attend to. You should probably check with your ship to see if they need any extra medical supplies. We could have the robots deliver them to the docking bay. I’ll ask the doctor about when Suchitu will be ready to go back to duty.” Smiling politely, Felice walked out.

* * *

Several hours later, after the shuttle had departed, Lance was still going over the design schematics and technical readouts, Suchitu had left for him, when he received a page. “Lance, could you come to my quarters?”

“Of course, Felice. I’ll be along in a few minutes.”

On arrival, he found both the Meluan and the human waiting for him, as he expected. They sat in the bedroom, Felice and Lance on the bed, the doctor on a chair. “Lance, Felice, I want you both to know I appreciate the way you handled yourselves with the aliens, today. Their captain reported that they were pleased with our services. He mentioned that Suchitu seemed very happy, and went back to work immediately. Her shipmates said she hasn’t been so chipper in weeks. Lance, I think you would make an excellent psychologist…possibly an excellent sex therapist. You seemed to have an understanding of just what she needed to bolster her self esteem.”

Lance blushed with the praise, but accepted it gracefully. “Thank you, doctor. Both you and Kitoni discussed the cause of her depression, and I just followed your suggestions, and said what I thought might help her. I admit to being more than a little scared, at first. But, you know, I am going to miss her. She’s a nice person, a very good engineer, and, wow, does she know how fuck!” He grinned as he finished.

Felice laughed. The doctor smirked. “Felice,” she asked, “you know you really didn’t have to screw the Stengoid. I wouldn’t have asked you to do that, unless it was necessary. But, in the interest of science, how was he?” Her smirk deepened.

“Well, I only did it to help him understand human sex. He was so curious. But I did learn a few things about his species. The penis is a long chitinous tube that retracts into the male body, and curves into a u-shape when it comes out, pointing forward, so the male must stand above the female, and parallel to her body to allow it to slip inside. He would mount a Stengoid female from behind, just as earth insects do. The tube is very thin, about one-half centimeter in diameter along its length, and only one centimeter across at the tip where it flares slightly…that’s where it’s sensitive to pressure stimulation. However, being so thin, it was like sticking a pen into my vagina. It wasn’t thick enough to give me any pleasure, and it was cold. So was his semen. Of course the Stengoid are cold-blooded, so I should have expected that, but while I was excited by teaching him, I didn’t get the pleasure I needed.” Felice paused, and rubbed her fingers lightly over Lance’s penis. “Looks like you had more fun than I did.”

“I guess I did. I’m sorry you didn’t. I could be persuaded to help you get some pleasure, right now…”

“I could really use your thick cock in my pussy, just now.” As she increased her pressure on his penis, Lance watched her breasts heave with her heavier breathing. He leaned over and sucked on her left nipple.

“So could I,” Zera chimed in. “I didn’t have any fun today, at all.”

“Aw, come be with us,” said Felice. The doctor left her chair and joined them on the bed, to suck Felice’s right nipple, and stroking her vulva with the fingers of her tentacle. Lances hand joined her, and together, they soon had Felice begging for his cock.

This time, Zera lay down first, while Lance and Felice positioned themselves, resting their heads on her thighs. When his penis entered Felice, they kissed, then turned their oral attentions to Zera’s beautiful star, licking at the edges of her slits, until they began to part, revealing her inner beauty. First Lance pushed his tongue in as far as it would go, licking the cilia all around, savoring her flavor, then Felice did the same. Felice’s left leg over the top of Lance’s hip egged him on, and she thrust her hips forward, impaling herself on his hot shaft. He squeezed her nipple, and sucked on her tongue, while she reached up and dipped two fingers into Zera’s pussy. She drew them back, and shoved them, one at a time, into Lance’s mouth, allowing him to lick them clean. They turned simultaneously, to lick at Zera’s delicious folds, as her star opened wider still. Lance shoved his hand into Zera, and began to fuck her in sync with his thrusts into Felice. For several minutes, Lance worked on bringing both women to climax. Zera came first, while Lance and Felice watched her star pulse with the contractions. They could feel the strong vibrations of her vaginal muscles. The sight of it helped bring on Felice’s orgasm, and her rapid contractions around his cock, brought Lance to blissful completion inside her. The three of them, lay on the bed for some time, langorous, enjoying the feel of each other.

Zera reached down to pull Lance up to her, fingering his cock to make it hard again. “Lance, you’re penis is covered with Felice’s love juices. Please push them deep into my pussy. I love Felice, and I want her fluids deep inside my body.” Lance thrust into her without hesitation, pushing in as far as he could reach, thrusting strongly as Zera’s cilia massaged him.

“Oh Zera,” Felice whispered, moving up along side her, “I love you too.” They kissed, groping each other, and Lance obligingly moved aside. “Lance, your cock is now covered with Zera’s juices, and I want them deep inside my body. She turned over, pulling Lance on top of her, and he slid his cock deep within her pussy, thrusting in and out, wildly excited by their desires and their declarations of love. Then Zera pulled Felice on top of her, and they kissed, Zera’s long tongue pushing into Felice’s mouth, as they rubbed their breasts and vulvas together. Lance move to position himself between both women’s legs, then inserted his penis first into Zera, below, then into Felice, above. It surprised both women, and they shouted, “Oh yessss!” together. Lance continued shoving his cock into them, first one, then the other, giving each of them two or three strokes, before switching. He added his fingers to the mix, his right hand moving in circles over Felice’s clit, his left fingering inside the points of Zera’s star while his cock drove down the center. The women felt deleriously light-headed and happy as he fucked them, each ecstatic to receive the other’s love juices, and when they climaxed togther, their arms (tentacles) wrapped tightly about each other, they lost consciousness, if only for a moment. They awoke, gazing deeply into each other’s eyes. Lance continued thrusting until the orgasm overtook him. His first spurt was deep inside Zera, and he forced himself to hold the next until he entered Felice. Returning to Zera, he couldn’t hold back any more, and sprayed the outside of both pussies, before re-entering Zera. The two women had been gazing into each others eyes as Lance ejaculated into them, and now they closed their eyes and held each other tightly, their heads together, crying softly, knowing that this very special wedding ceremony had bound them together forever.

Lance, understood, for he said softly, “I now pronounce you wife and wife.” He stood up, smiled at the happy couple, and quietly left the room..


3

In the morning, just minutes before their normal wakeup call, Lance delivered a large tray to their bedroom. He found the two asleep, face-to-face, one finger still inside each other. It was, at the same time, touching, erotic, and very private. Lance turned to leave as quietly as possible, when he heard Zera say, “Awww, Felice look at that. He’s so sweet.”

Lance turned back to see the girls sit up and stretch, smiling at him. “How thoughtful,” said Felice. “You’re a darling, Lance. I’ll be right back.” She got up to go to the toilet, followed by Zera. When they came back and sat side-by-side on the bed, Lance positioned the tray table before them. As he removed the lids from various hot dishes, Felice pointed to a wrapped package, tied with a silver ribbon. “What’s this?” she asked.

“I made you a wedding present.” The women looked at Lance in open-mouthed wonder, glanced at each other, then back at Lance. Each held out an arm to him, and he bent to kiss them. “Open it,” he said.

Felice handed the package to Zera, who held it while Felice removed the ribbon and tore off the paper. Lifting the box lid, they saw… “A double-ended dildo?” They glanced at each other and giggled.

“What’s that?” Zera asked, picking up a small black box next to the dildo.

“That’s the computer control for the dildo. I constructed this last night.”

“Computer control?” the women asked, simultaneously.

“This device does a lot more than the average dildo. After last night, I thought you might like something like this. I created the basic design a couple days ago, taking into account the difference in vaginal angle, for greater comfort. See the human vagina points more downward, and the Meluan vagina points more forward, so I made it to fit comfortably between you, and still be flexible. But that’s just the basic design. See, what makes it special is this.” Lance picked up the dildo and pointed to its features as he described them. “I designed it to absorb your vaginal secretions, your ejaculations, and store them in these bulbs in the scrotum. The left one handles the flow from this side, and the right one handles the flow from the other. When you squeeze the bulbs, it will simulate an ejaculation, squirting your fluids into her,” he pointed from Zera to Felice, “and your fluids into her!” He pointed from Felice to Zera. The women were wide-eyed and open-mouthed with excitement.

“Ohhhh!” they exclaimed, squeezing each other’s hand (tentacle).

“Now the fluids will remain separate, unless you program the system settings to mix them. You can have the system heat or cool the fluids, and the cocks, together or individually. You can set either or both sides to vibrate, or pulse waves of bulges or contractions down the length of each cock. You can fill it with other liquids. On one setting, the thing will use an adhesion field to remain inside your vagina without slipping, so you can fuck any way you want. It does more, but I’ll let you two explore the manual together.” The women were clearly impressed, and he smiled, with more than a little pride.

“And you made this last night?” Zera asked.

“I finished the construction and assembled it last night. I’ve been working on it for two days. The programming was the hardest part. Watch.” He lifted the dildo to the flat of his left palm and said, “Comp-set 10.” When he tilted his palm to the vertical, the dildo hung there, held to his open hand by its miniature adhesion field. “Comp-set 10 off.” The dildo dropped into his other hand. He handed it to Felice. “I was going to make it for you anyway, but after last night, I though this was the right time.”

“You have an erotically impeccable sense of timing, Mr. Vogel,” said Felice. “We can’t wait to try it out.”

“Let’s eat first. I’m famished,” said Zera.

The women started to partake of the sumptuous breakfast Lance had laid out for them, when an alarm sounded, and the station computer said, “Proximity alert. Incoming vessel. Vessel seriously damaged, leaking O2 and propellant. Docking assistance required.”

“Is it too large to fit in Docking Bay 1?” Felice asked.

“Vessel will fit into Docking Bay 1. Room to spare.”

“System prepare Docking Bay 1. Depressurize, and open outer bay doors. How soon to dock?” Felice asked.

“Fourteen minutes to docking proximity, but vessel appears to be drifting. Suggest use of grappling beams from Docking Bay 1.”

“Have they tried to communicate with us?”

“Negative. Standard automated distress beacon only.”

“Life forms?”

“Readings inconclusive, but stasis chambers are operative.”

“They’re so badly hurt, they put themselves into stasis, and placed the ship on autopilot to get here,” Felice explained to Zera. “Lance, come to the docking bay with me. Zera, you know what to do. Let’s move!” The three of them jumped up and ran to their stations.

At fourteen minutes, Lance was using the grapplers to maneuver the injured craft into the bay, and set it as gently as possible on the floor. The moment it cleared the bay doors, Felice closed them, and re-pressurized the docking bay. With the bay at standard atmospheric pressure, Lance and Felice went in to open the ship’s outer hatch, but the controls were fused, apparently by weapons fire. Lance turned to get a torch, but the hatch popped open by itself, splitting along a horizontal line, lifting upward and lowering downward to form small steps. Felice and Lance rushed in, searching until they found the stasis pods, only one of which was occupied. After verifying that the creature inside was an oxygen breather, Felice released the latches, allowing Lance to lift the cover. He reached in and gently lifted its single occupant, a very short, blue-skinned, blond-haired young woman, with a tear on her cheek, and an ugly, green-blooded gash through her side, through her flight suit, just below her ribcage. As Lance carried the incredibly light-weight body of the unconsious woman out of the craft and placed her on one of the gurneys Zera had brought, the wound, now out of stasis, began to bleed. Lance thought he saw a movement along the wall and turned to look around, but there was no one, other than themselves and the new patient, and she was incapable of any movement at the moment.

rpholt
rpholt
76 Followers
123456...9