Medical Exam Ch. 05

Story Info
The Dermatologist.
1.5k words
4.12
73.1k
11

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/28/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NG_origin
NG_origin
32 Followers

Lifting her head and looking me straight in the eye with a final stroke the Tech says, "There, how's that feel?"

I couldn't get out an answer to her fast enough before she went on, "I'll have my assistant take you back while I finish the report to the Doctor...you can get up now."

She takes away the towel leaving me there naked from the waist down to step outside the office door.

Standing there half naked waiting for my escort I feel a cool sensation all around my hard dick and hairless balls. That must be the tingling sensation she described from the lube she used on me. I had barely stretched my legs when the Tech soon appeared in the door with another girl wearing hospital scrubs. She gives her assistant instructions to take me back to see the Doctor again as I eye their sexy young bodies.

Seemingly eager to see me for herself she says, "Hi! You can come with me, Ok." And, we both walk down the empty hallway back to the elevators in front.

"You must be new here," she enquires.

I tell her, "This is my first time with the Doctor."

"She'll treat you well...you'll like being a patient of hers," she says, finishing her small talk.

I can't help but think of how well I like the Doctor's treatment style so far as we both reach the waiting elevator. Stepping in front of her I walk to one side and she takes the opposing side.

"There's so many women around here...it's nice to see a MAN for once," my escort says as she's facing me.

With that comment, she keeps her gaze locked on my bare naked erection 'til we arrived back on the Doctor's floor. We step out of the elevator and my escort walks me over behind the check-in counter where the office girl is busy working.

"He's one of yours...do you know what room I should take him to?" She asks her, interrupting.

I stand there next to my escort with my rigid cock pointing at the office girl seated at her workstation. The other office workers are going about their tasks not even noticing the naked dick in their presence.

The office girl answers back, "He's been well taken care of I see," as she looks up at the girl in scrubs and back at my dick hanging right out there in her workspace.

She tells my escort, "I know where he's supposed to go...I'll take him off your hands."

"Ok...bye, I hope I see you here again," she says to me bidding farewell.

My escort turns away to leave and bumps my dick with the back of her hand. I can only imagine she did that on purpose. She could've turned the other way and not bumped into me at all. Of course, with her hand slapping me in the dick that made it spring back and forth as the office girl sat watching.

"I'll only be a second," she said with a sigh going back to her work.

From there at her side, I looked out over the counter and I could see some women waiting for their appointments. Luckily, they couldn't see all of me with my huge naked cock hanging out in front of the Doctor's office staff just behind the counter.

In what seemed like minutes later the office girl slides out her chair and stands up in front of me to whisper close to my ear, "Let's go."

We walk back down the hall side by side without any urgency so my dick doesn't wag back and forth quite so much this time. The office girl places her hand on my back when we reach the exam room to guide me through the doorway.

"I'll let you get comfortable...or, as comfortable as you can get with that mini-gown on anyway," she says.

The office girl looks down at my stiff member with her hand still at my back and says, "I just can't believe you've been so erect all this time."

I tried to speak, "Well, I..." And, before I could think of what to say she turns her back to me maybe feeling a bit embarrassed at what she said.

"You really do have a nice cock," she pauses to tell me at the door before leaving.

A comment like that said with such a pretty smile from such a pretty girl together with the look she just gave to my dick...that's enough to keep my cock hard for even longer. Dang!

I hear some female voices out in the hallway and in walks the Doctor with another woman in a white coat. She introduces her to me as the Dermatologist here to conduct an exam of my groin. With that, she steps up to me as I'm leaning back on the exam table with my hard dick poking out from under my gown. I reach out to shake her hand in greeting and I see she gives a quick little glance down to take hold of my hand.

The Dermatologist didn't seem to mind my erection being in full view the way it was. I guess maybe because that was the reason she was there in the first place. Not to see my hard dick per-se but to give the skin of my groin a look-see.

The Doctor has me lift my gown so the Dermatologist could get a good long look...and so I did. As I've become accustomed, I raised my gown up in front with one hand and leaned back to support myself with the other like the times before. Oddly, I wasn't feeling ill-at-ease being so exposed with these two women even though I know they're both about to fondle me in such an aroused state.

My hard dick is pointing up high and my balls are hanging down low sort of suspended out in front of me with my hips thrust forward like that. The Doctor points out the area of interest beside my penis and gives it a touch and a rub with her finger tip. The Dermatologist observes and leans in to rub the spot with the tip of her finger as well adding to the bodily contact.

"Is there an image of the lump, Doctor?" She asks.

"Yes, of course...let me pull it up for you," she answered. The Doctor goes to the desk searching to accesses the report she ordered from the Ultrasound Tech.

The Dermatologist sits on the stool having found it there in the room and rolls herself back up to me where my groin will be at her eye level. She reaches out with her left hand letting her fingers slide down over the head of my dick. Without even blinking, she grips her fingers and thumb around my fully engorged shaft pulling my erection away from the spot she wants to examine. Just to get a better look, of course.

The Doctor scrolls through some of the ultrasound images on the computer to select one for review and asks the Dermatologist to look at the screen. The Dermatologist turns to face the computer screen there on the desk but she doesn't let go of my erection while she does this. She held onto my hard dick with a firm grasp in her left hand while watching the ultrasound along with the Doctor seated to her right.

When the Doctor paused the scan the Dermatologist looks back to the skin on my groin and compares the lump in the image. While she's holding onto my hardon she probes around using the finger tips of her right hand feeling for the lump. In doing so she sort of palms my loose balls by lifting them up and down a little bit. It feels like she's caressing my package more so than giving me a physical exam.

Having looked at the ultrasound images at the desk the Doctor wheels her chair up next to the Dermatologist still with the firm grip on my hard dick. She keeps hold of me like that pointing my dick right in her face as both women take turns feeling for the lump under my skin.

As their close-up exam is taking place the Nurse walks up to the open doorway to look in on them and asks, "Do you need me for anything, Doctor?"

"Oh, won't you come in and take some notes?" The Doctor asks in reply.

"Yes, Doctor...of course," the Nurse complies.

Her Nurse opens my chart and takes a spot standing behind the other two women in front of me as I lean on the table's edge. While the Dermatologist holds my hard dick right up beside her face the Doctor dictates notes to the Nurse who's looking on with such intensity.

With them all talking their medical jargon my mind wanders off and I find myself even looking at the view out the window. The Dermatologist spoke and the Nurse would respond then the Doctor would do the same. As I daydreamed, I could feel my dick getting tugged on and hands brushing across my balls...but, I didn't let it get me worried. I had never been so well taken care of by so many caring women ever before.

I was going to let them address all of their concerns.

NG_origin
NG_origin
32 Followers