Medical Experiments For The Lot...

Story Info
A starving undergrad submits to medical experiments.
2.6k words
4.3
123.3k
30
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lazarus
Lazarus
58 Followers

Jon was hungry. He could scarcely believe that it had come to this. After years in the military he had entered college but through some loopholes he found himself without any financial aid. His income while in the military had been high enough that he did not qualify for much assistance. He had just been laid off from a high paying part-time job and the best he could do now was a convenience store clerk. He lived in a run-down trailer with two stray cats who were there when he came and would likely be there long after he left.

So there he stood, at 2 a.m. in an empty convenience store looking through the want ads. Hungry and broke surrounded by overpriced food. Looking through the jobs he saw a small one line ad: Medical Experiment, Male 21-35. There was a phone number provided so he decided to call it and see if the recording gave any specifics. He was shocked to here the phone answered and said so to the grad student who answered. "We work all the time" was her short reply. She began to ask him a series of qualifying questions and seemed particularly interested in his past medical experience as a lab tech.

She told him he met the pre-qualifications and invited him to an interview the next day that would take three hours for which he would be paid $20. If he was accepted the project would pay $1,000 per month. Jon was speechless, before he could begin to dream about the money she warned him that they were only selecting one applicant and he would only have about a one in fifty chance of making it. Jon thanked her for the information and hung up.

The next day Jon went to his appointment and filled out questionnaires for the first hour answered every question imaginable for the second and underwent a complete physical for the third hour. They seemed particularly impressed with his shot records. Having been assigned to an overseas readiness group he had every inoculation known and they were all current.

As he got ready to leave two doctors approached Jon and asked if he would be able to stay another hour. They offered to pay him an additional $20 and informed him he was in the top five candidates. Jon agreed to stay and was ushered into a small white room with a bench on one wall and a mirror on the other. The candidates were instructed to remove all of their clothing and sit on the bench.

One candidate refused to remove his clothes and walked out leaving four.

Soon a Doctor in a lab coat and wearing rubber gloves came in. He proceeded to carefully inspect the first candidate's genitals and asked him to bend over for a rectal exam. The candidate refused, grabbed his clothes and stomped out followed by a second man. Then there were two.

The Doctor began to ask the other candidate a series of questions. They became increasingly personal regarding sexual activity and masturbation etc. The candidate became increasingly uncomfortable with the questions. Soon the Doctor stopped the questions and thanked the candidate for his time.

Then the Doctor approached Jon and asked him similar questions. He seemed quite pleased with the answers and finished quickly. He then advised John that his colleagues would be conducting the final screening.

Two more Doctors came into the room, both of them were females. Jon became aware that he was still nude but having spent time in similar situations in the military, he was not all that concerned.

They began to explain how the study would work, should he agree to continue. The purpose of the study was to examine the effects of micro injections directly into specific nerves and reproductive organs. The hoped outcome would be an implant that could provide on-demand erections for persons with erectile dysfunction. The requirements for him would be that he shave his pubic area daily, make sure he is very clean each day then come in disrobe and lie on a table. He would have headphones and a movie if he would like. He would need to report any pain or discomfort and may be subject to view by various laboratory workers or doctors. But if he wore the headphones and movies goggles he would not even know. He would also be required to refrain from any sexual activity for the entire study. They were very adamant that he could not even masturbate.

Jon thought about what they had said and decided that he would try for a little extra money. He said "I'm very interested but with the shaving and abstinence requirements it will take more of my effort. Could you increase the pay to, say $1500 per month?"

They asked for a moment to confer and came back in the room after a few moments. "We have a second study that we could include with this one. If you would be willing to take some vitamin supplements and protein shakes we could combine the monies into one payment. That would be a total of $1,750 per month. Would that work?" Jon quickly agreed. He quickly got dressed, scheduled his first visit for the next day and drove home happy that his money issues had been resolved.

The first day was a little uncomfortable. He showed up disrobed and hopped on the table. An assistant put his feet in stirrups and put a bright lamp on his freshly shaved privates. The lamp provided warmth but the intense light made him feel a little vulnerable. The assistant took several photos and soon returned with blow-up photos of his genitals propped on easels. There were markings on them indicating various measurements and points that were color coded. He decided to opt out of the headphones and movies and watched as two of the doctors he had met the previous day approached.

They smiled at him then moved between his legs. He felt the cool touch of antiseptic being applied liberally to his skin. It burned a little being so freshly shaved but he did not complain. Next they wheeled in an IV machine with very small lines coming out of it in four different color-coded locations. Each line had a needle at the end so small that it looked like a silver hair.

As they began their work, he could no longer see what was going on but could just barely feel each time a needle was inserted. Then he heard the hum of the IV machine. Nothing happened at first. Then he felt a pain in his balls that grew in intensity until he was breathless and retching. The nurse's assistant rushed to his side and comforted him. The Doctor told him she was sorry but this was unavoidable. She felt confident that they could avoid this type of reaction in the future.

Jon was apprehensive to say the least. As the session concluded he dressed and hobbled out to his car. He hoped that there would be no more of these painful issues. The next day he was much less enthusiastic but dutifully returned.

Each day he allowed himself to be poked and injected and little if any reaction could be seen. He soon was over the apprehension from the first day and by the end of a month was becoming bored with the whole process. He could tell that the staff was becoming concerned that they had not had any breakthroughs.

The second experiment had not really taken place. For that one he only had to provide a semen sample at the beginning of the experiment and take a group of foul tasting drinks and pills.

One day Jon lay on the table enduring his usual injections when something unusual happened. Immediately after the machined dispensed its solutions Jon began to pee. He peed all over himself the floor and the table. He suspected he hit the doctor as well but she did not say. While he was mortified, the doctors seemed thrilled with the result. They gave him water to drink and waited half an hour. Then they tried it again and the same result. This time they were prepared with a container but the mood shifter from that day forward.

From that day forward Jon began to observe subtle changes each session. While he never became sexually excited he could tell that something was going on inside. One session he was practically asleep when he felt his cock jump unexpectedly. While it did not even get hard, the doctors began to quiz him about what he was thinking. Was he aroused psychologically, had he somehow caused the reaction? When they found no other cause they repeated the experiment with again a twitch.

The experiment began to make real progress after that. Each day found Jon experiencing some level of erection. Then there was another breakthrough. His erections became stronger and stronger until the moment the micro injection began he would become as hard as he ever had and stay that way until the session was ended.

Jon wondered how much longer the experiment would go on since they had achieved this success but continued to come in and lay on the table each day. There did not seem to be any change in the routine of the experiment in spite of Jon's perception of success. In fact it seemed they Doctors were more determined than ever. While John's erections were strong and instant without any stimulation there had not been any other reactions.

Then that began to change as well. Little by little Jon could tell he was releasing pre-cum from his when he became erect. The days progressed, the reaction became more and more until one day he felt what could only be described as a mini orgasm. No more progress seemed to be made until one day when the assistant told John she would be placing what appeared to be a condom on him. Curious John watched as she slid it over his erection. Then he noticed that in place of a reservoir there was a tube leading to a receptacle. It seemed obvious to him that at last he would get to cum. What he did not know was how. Up to this point he had never been touched.

Soon he heard the all to familiar hum of the machine, he felt the pre-cum begin to flow and then something more. He felt his muscles tighten and the warm feeling deep inside that rose up through his cock to become a massive orgasm. Without warning he came spurt after spurt flowing into the receptacle. He was fighting to keep from flailing around as he continued to cum. Finally he collapsed back onto the table exhausted. He watched as the assistant measured the amount in the vial. Amazingly it was nearly full. He knew from his experience in the lab that there was considerably more in there than normal. He began to realize what the second experiment was all about.

The next weeks' sessions were exhausting. Each day he would lay down and within moments of the injection have a massive erection to be followed by a second injection that caused a mind blowing orgasm.

At the end of the week the doctor came to speak with him. She told him that they had success with their process but would like to continue the experiment to its natural conclusion if he was willing. She explained that while it was extremely valuable to be able to produce an erection and orgasm it would be equally valuable to prevent one from occurring at the wrong time. She felt they were on the verge to being able to stop premature ejaculations. The difference would be that this portion of the study would require physical contact by an assistant. It seemed the assistant that had been helping all along had volunteered to assist with this phase as well if Jon was willing.

She further explained that Jon and the assistant would use whatever means they could to produce his orgasm while the doctors would use their chemicals to prevent the orgasm from occurring until they chose. Jon agreed and for the first time in a while was anxious when he came back the next day.

As Jon laid on the table and was prepared he began to get aroused even before the injections were given to him. The assistant pretended not to notice but she felt the same way. These many months of watching him get harder and harder then cumming so strong had made her wet on many occasions. She said to him "I suppose I should introduce myself; I'm Lyn." "Pleased to meet you" Jon said realizing the irony of him lying there with a throbbing hard-on.

Lyn waited prepared John for the injection designed to prevent his orgasm. She waited to see if there was any unexpected reaction then moved to his side. Her first tentative touch was electric. It jumped in excitement and made her giggle. But a drop of pre-cum caught her attention; she bent down and licked it off. Soon she had taken him full in her mouth while she stroked his shaft with both hands. As he moaned in pleasure she felt him stiffen and begin to fill her mouth with cum.

She could not begin to swallow it all as it poured down out of her mouth and onto him in a huge gush that seemed to never stop. She helped clean him up and ended the session. While it was a failure in one aspect she could not help but feel it was a win for them both.

The next weeks turned into a blur of hard raw sex. Each day he was treated to an inexhaustible variety of sexual techniques. She was a living sex machine and by the end of the month knew a dozen different ways to make him cum. Their favorite though seemed to be her mouth. She was so incredibly talented with it that he did not even pretend to be able to hold back.

Then one day it happened. She was riding on top of him experiencing her third successive orgasm when she realized that he had not cum. She crawled off of him and took him onto her mouth. She sucked and licked and stroked but he did not cum. It was obvious he wanted to and was enjoying it as before but nothing happened.

The doctor came behind them and turned off the machine. Almost instantly he came a huge blast filling Lyn's mouth.

The next day they tried again and still nothing would make him cum until the machine was turned off. It seemed they had found it. They could make him hard, make him cum and prevent him from cumming all by different micro-injections. The last phase would be to make something that was small enough to wear.

When Jon arrived the next day they prepared him differently. A small device the size of a dime was stuck beneath his balls. Lyn approached with a remote control and pressed a button. Instantly his cock sprang to life. She climbed up on the bed and began to ride him. She squeezed and rode his rock hard cock until she had cum too many times to remember. As she reached over to press the button on the remote, she saw that it was gone. Both female doctors were removing their clothes and one held the remote. She smiled and climbed off of Jon as one after another they rode his throbbing manhood until they had all cum so many times they could not remember: all except Jon.

The doctor pressed the last button and Jon's cock began to spew cum. They filled a goblet with his nectar and each toasted to success as Jon fell gently to sleep.

Lazarus
Lazarus
58 Followers