Medicine Ch. 02

Story Info
I plan to trick the dirty doctor.
1.6k words
4.33
58.5k
13

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 02/18/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The week went so slowly! It was terrible and made bearable only by the constant thrusting and buzzing of my vibe. I wanted to feel the old man's hands on me again, to taste him in my mouth, to feel him cum and taste that delicious salty liquid. I lost count of the orgasms I had that week all the while imagining what he would do to me at my next appointment.

I was nervous when I entered the doctor's office on that Friday afternoon, I planned to pretend to drink the drink again, pretend to be unconscious of his molesting me and then surprise him when he was most vulnerable 'waking up' just when he had put his penis in my mouth.

But now I was wondering how he would react, would he be angry? I was sure he wouldn't because I would keep on sucking him and he would know that I wanted it, wanted his dirty old penis in my mouth.

I disposed of the drink as last time, remembering to wipe my mouth and play along. I lay back as I did every week, but this week I knew what was coming and I yearned for that salty taste in my mouth. The coldness of the bottle once more teased the lips of my vagina before being firmly pushed up inside me, my knickers around my ankles and my legs splayed for the dirty old doctor.

He unzipped and I could smell him again, so dirty and so sexy. My mouth watered in anticipation as he rubbed the fleshy tip around my mouth and then pushed in. It was now or never, I sucked his penis into my mouth and opening my eyes found him staring directly at me with a look of animal lust on his fat old face.

"You are awake?"

I smiled as well as I could around his penis and continued to suckle him feeling him grow hard in my mouth.

"How wonderful," he gasped.

I frowned as he withdrew from my mouth.

"Please I want to suck your penis," I murmured reaching for him.

"Yes my dear, but another time. Now we must move to the next stage of your treatment," he breathed as he lowered his trousers and kicked them off. "And please do not say penis, say cock if you want my spunk. You will need to learn to speak like a whore if I am to treat you like one." "Please doctor I want your... cock...please," I begged.

The old man chuckled, "Very good my dear, but first we will learn something else."

For a fat man he was quite agile and was soon kneeling between my legs. My breathing quickened as I felt his fingers probe my vagina, "Now I will put my cock in your cunt and fuck you Sarah, but first you must beg me for it, beg me like a slut."

I was on the verge of cumming there and then as I stuttered the words he wanted to hear, "P...please doctor, please fuck me, please put your c...cock in my cunt."

I gasped as he thrust his old cock into me in one smooth motion. It felt different to my vibe, not as big but more pleasurable. It was warm, soft and hard all at the same time. His enormous belly came to rest on my chest, pressing me into the examining table and I automatically wrapped my legs around his back as he began to thrust his old cock in and out of my vagi...cunt.

I pulled him face towards mine and we kissed passionately, he tasted of cigars and his chin was rough and prickly against the soft skin of my face.

"Fuck me...oh fuck me," I gasped as he began to plough into me harder and faster.

He began to lick and kiss my neck as I tried desperately to pull him deeper inside me and all too soon the old man grunted and was grinding into me. His delightful thrusting stopped but his cock was twitching and throbbing deep within me and I knew that he was filling me with his spunk.

After a few moments he climbed off me and rearranged his glasses. "Excellent, then the treatment has worked as planned"' the doctor breathed, his eyes shining bright as he looked at me.

I was only half listening as I felt his sperm dripping out of my vagin...no my cunt...his spunk was dripping out of my cunt and onto the floor between my legs. These new dirty words turned me on and wanting him again I looked disappointedly at his flaccid pen...cock. That lovely dirty old cock.

He saw me staring at it and chuckled, "I am a little old but perhaps, perhaps..."

Stepping towards my head he began to rub his soft wet cock around my mouth. I licked at it eagerly and sucked it into my mouth once more tasting our combined juices, sucking him urgently in an attempt to get him hard again.

I felt him stiffen slightly in my mouth, his fat belly and overgrown hairy crotch threatening to suffocate me in my bliss.

"That's it my dear suck me, suck me and I will give you some more medicine."

I reached down between my thighs and began to stroke myself as I sucked him.

"Oh yes, you little whore," he breathed.

This seemed to do the trick for him as after a few minutes I felt his semi hard cock twitch in my mouth and his warm salty spunk, my medicine, flooded my mouth. I drank it down, lovingly suckling the old man's cock, drinking every delicious drop.

I learned that day what I was put on this earth for, to fuck and suck and pleasure men and to drink their delicious salty sperm.

The doctor told me how he and my mother had carefully planned my treatment and that it had had exactly the desired effect on me. I told him how grateful I was and he laughed and told me that I would show him my gratitude with my body, again and again and again. But that now I must return to my mother and tell her what had transpired that day, tell her that my treatment was now in its next stage and tell her what had happened in his office using all of the deliciously dirty new language that I had learned from him.

"I will come and visit you in your bed from now on Sarah," he chuckled as he stroked my thigh. "Be ready for me my little slut, for now go."

I hugged and kissed the old man goodbye, sighing contentedly as I felt his hand on my bottom, squeezing and exploring, then giving it a sharp slap before ushering me out of his office and closing the door.

When I arrived home my mother was sitting as she ever was, stiff and silent, reading her book. I had never paid any attention to what she read, but for some reason I found myself trying to decipher the writing partially hidden by her hand, '...e Ma...is .e ..de' never heard of it I thought and quickly dismissed it from my mind.

"Hello mother."

"Hello Sarah, how does you treatment progress?"

I smiled at my mother, "Doctor Percival said that it has now passed onto the next stage."

I found myself hoping for some reaction from her, but it didn't come. Her icy cold demeanour continued uninterrupted as she laid the book down on the table. I glanced at it briefly and made out the name but it still meant nothing to me.

"The next stage? Then tell me this, why are you here?"

I was confused and suddenly slightly unsure despite the doctor's assurances that my mother would be pleased at the day's events. "Well...erm...because I live here..." I began.

"No!" she snapped. "Why are you here, what is your purpose?"

I reddened slightly and looked down avoiding my mother's eyes, "To fuck mother, I want to be fucked...I...I..."

"You what?" she snapped again. "Out with it! Tell me what happened."

"He fucked me mother...Doctor Percival fucked me with his cock and he spunked in my cunt and then in my mouth when I sucked his cock mother, and...and I loved it, thank you mother," I blurted out.

I sneaked a glance up towards my mother my head still bowed and saw a satisfied smile on her face that was quickly replaced by the usual harsh straight line.

"Then the next stage truly has begun Sarah, good girl. You shall be removed from school at once. However you will retain your uniform as you will find that it is ideally suited to a girl like you.

"Now you will go to your room and you will stay there until you are called for at all times, you will receive a visitor within the hour and you will obey his every whim -- do you understand?"

"Yes mother," I nodded and turned and climbed the stairs to my room. For the first time in years I didn't smile at the portrait of my father, I couldn't look at him. I didn't feel ashamed, I felt excited and incredibly horny, but still I couldn't look at him.

I sat patiently on my bed and waited, looking out of the window and toying with items on my dresser for about half an hour. All I could think about was the doctor's dirty old cock and his lovely salty spunk. I also wondered who my visitor would be.

My reverie was broken by the jangling sound of the doorbell downstairs, I heard voices one deep and gruff the other my mother's then there were footsteps and finally my bedroom door opened.

My visitor had arrived.