Medicine Ch. 03

Story Info
Things get curiouser and curiouser.
2.1k words
4.25
50.4k
13

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 02/18/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A man I had never met before was standing in my bedroom. He looked at me without smiling while he removed his large dark grey overcoat and slipped off his shoes.

I judged him to be in his late fifties, he had thinning grey hair and a large moustache and while he wasn't quite as fat as Doctor Percival he still carried a lot of weight. I found myself looking at his crotch almost in a trance, wondering what his cock was like.

"Get up on the bed girl," the man gruffly ordered me. "On yer back, legs spread and lift yer skirt."

I instantly obeyed and watched as he undid his twill trousers and let them drop to the floor followed by his enormous white y-fronts. His already hard cock sprang out and I gasped at its size. It was far bigger than the doctor's, bigger even than my vibe.

He chuckled as he climbed onto my bed his great weight causing it to sag and creak, his huge cock bobbing and weaving before my eyes as if it were a giant snake trying to hypnotise me.

Grabbing my legs in his large hands he dragged me roughly down the bed towards him and ripped off my knickers with one hard yank.

"Sloppy seconds eh? I hear the doc's been up here already," and with that he thrust his huge cock straight up me and suddenly all the air was expelled from my body.

I felt as if I was being ploughed with a telegraph pole and I could barely breathe as he set about fucking me hard and fast, panting and heaving on top of me like a beached whale. I looked up at his flabby, sweating features and saw that he was looking straight ahead and concentrating on the job in hand, pummelling my cunt with heavy blows from his huge meaty cock...his huge beautiful meaty cock.

My bed creaked and rocked as he fucked me and fucked me, the springs squeaking and headboard banging loudly against the wall as I gasped and moaned now grinding my hips back into him to meet his thrusts. Clinging onto his corpulent body I licked and bit at his flabby flesh like a wild animal. By now I was more used to his immense size and the pleasure it gave was like electricity running through my body.

Yelling as my first orgasm exploded within me, I buried my face in his chest and wrapped my slender legs around his back, gripping onto him for dear life as his pounding increased in its intensity.

The gruff old man fucked me harder and harder for a beautiful eternity of sweat and hot flesh as I experienced what seemed like an unending orgasm that grew in its intensity. Until finally he cried out, calling me a dirty fucking whore, and drove his beautiful cock into me one last time to hold it there twitching and pulsating while he emptied his full hairy balls into my spasming cunt.

He took a few minutes to compose himself before drawing his cock out of me and, like a cork out of a bottle, it made a popping noise when it came out, leaving me feeling incredibly empty. Then, crawling up the bed, he proceeded to wipe his dirty cock on my face before stuffing it into my mouth. I didn't need him to tell me to clean it and I sucked greedily hoping that he would regain his hardness and treat me to a mouthful of delicious sperm.

But it was not to be and he soon withdrew collecting his clothes, dressing and leaving without another word. I lay there thoroughly fucked and deliriously happy, the fat old man's spunk oozing from my ravaged cunt and pooling on the bed sheets as it occurred to me that I had no idea what his name was. I decided I didn't really mind as I reached down between my legs to scoop up his cum with my fingers and bring it to my mouth, it tasted so good and I licked it all up greedily.

I was in heaven, but it was only temporary as I was disturbed by Doris, our maid, walking into the room. I looked at her puzzled, my spunky finger still in my mouth. She didn't stop, just walked straight over to my bed pulled me up and off it and onto my knees in front of her. Still puzzled I watched as she sat down on the edge of the bed and without looking at me lifted her skirt.

"Under! Now!" she barked.

I hesitated not really sure what she wanted me to do. Doris hissed impatiently and grabbed me by the hair with one of her pudgy hands before forcing my head under her skirts. It was suffocatingly warm, sweaty and dark under there. I could feel her large fat hairy thighs against my cheeks as she forced my head further forward and then her smell struck me.

The scent of fish emanating from Doris was stronger than the doctor's and was somehow deeper and earthier, but as with the doctor the smell made my mouth water. I had never done this before but I wanted to obey, I leaned forward pushing my face into her overgrown hairy bush and tentatively licked at her large sopping wet hole. The taste was delicious and I needed no more prompting from our fat old maid as I began to lap hungrily at her dirty old cunt, holding her large lips open with my hands and pushing my tongue as far up inside her as I could.

After only a short time I felt her huge thighs flexing as they clamped my head hard and I knew she was about to cum, her juices were pouring out of her and had smeared my face. As she ground her crotch into my mouth I licked and nibbled at her clit one last time before she cried out and humped hard against my invading tongue. I couldn't breathe as she fucked my face and very nearly passed out before falling back, released from beneath her skirts and into fresh air and daylight once more.

Doris was leaning back on the bed her legs splayed open and her skirts pulled up. Her huge bosom rose and fell above her fat belly as she breathed heavily, looking at me with undisguised lust.

'You little whore. I've waited far too long for that...do me again. Come on!'

Without prompting I eagerly dived in between her fat white thighs and renewed my assault on her delicious wet hole.

***

It was evening and I was alone once more. The moon was peeping at me through my window and I smiled and stretched giving him a long, lingering look up my skirt.

A noise at the door startled me slightly and I sat up in my bed as Doctor Percival entered the room and closed the door behind him.

"Good evening my dear," he said, his brightly shining eyes wandering slowly down my body, taking in my crumpled school uniform and somewhat dishevelled blonde pigtails.

"Doctor!" I beamed happily and bounced out of bed. Wrapping my arms around his enormous torso I hugged him tightly after showering him with kisses.

"You are pleased to see me I think," he breathed in my ear laughing slightly.

A delicious warmth spread through my body as I felt his arms close about me and then the familiar, and most welcome, erotic charge as I felt his hand slide slowly down my back, across my bottom and up under my skirt.

"Oh doctor," I murmured, nuzzling his fat prickly neck as he parted my buttocks with his fingers running the tips around my anus and then deeper down between my legs. Finally he found my slit and easily slipped two fingers inside. I shuddered and gasped with pleasure at his touch.

"Tell me what you want Sarah," the doctor said as he began to finger me gently.

My breathing quickened as I felt his lips and tongue on my neck, "Please doctor, I want some medicine."

He broke off from kissing my neck momentarily and laughed, "With pleasure my dear."

Doctor Percival backed me across the room until I felt the edge of my bed push against the backs of my legs, his fingers slipped out of me as I fell back onto the mattress.

I could feel the doctors eyes burning a hole between my thighs as he unzipped and dropped his trousers, his unblinking and lustful gaze never wavering. Smiling I pulled my skirt up and opened my legs wide for the old man. I felt strange but good when he looked at me, like a burning deep in the pit of my stomach, and I was desperate to do everything I could to please him.

I gazed longingly at his hard, upright cock as it pushed into the soft flesh of his large overhanging belly. I wasn't going to get my medicine just yet though. The doctor lowered his large frame onto my slender body, the bed creaking and groaning as his huge weight squashed me into the mattress.

Reaching down between us as best I could, I stroked his cock lovingly before guiding it into my waiting hole. I gasped as he entered me in one long swift stroke and wrapped my arms and legs around his heaving body, holding on tight, as he began to pump my hole in earnest.

"Humph, your cunt is not as tight now, practice squeezing the muscles around my cock," the doctor panted and then proceeded to run his tongue slowly up my neck as he continued to fuck me.

I could sense my cunt was looser, I could hear it making dirty squelching noises as the old man continued to thrust between my thighs. I had experimented with my muscles plenty of times before when I was using my vibe and so it was no surprise to hear the doctor sigh contentedly as I clamped down on his cock increasing the friction.

"That's it my dear, good girl," the doctor moaned and went back to licking my neck.

"Please doctor, call me names," I panted. I could feel an orgasm approaching and knew this would send me over the edge.

The doctor ran his tongue up over my face slowly, licking my cheek and around my mouth then down across my cheek again and into my ear. The sensation was so dirty and so delightful.

I gasped and felt a small explosion inside of me as he hissed in my ear, "You dirty little fucking whore. Now I'm going to spunk in your mouth you slutty bitch."

With that the doctor suddenly withdrew from my spasming cunt and, gripping one of my blonde pigtails in one hand, he forced his dirty cock into my mouth with the other. I sucked hungrily, gagging slightly as he resumed his vigorous thrusting, his huge hairy balls slapping against my chin.

"That's it you nasty fucking slag, suck it, take your fucking medicine."

The old man's cock twitched and leapt in my mouth as it fired wad after wad of delicious salty spunk down my throat. I reached round and gripped his large flabby buttock with my left hand, my fingers slipping into his dark, hairy crack and brushing against his anus, while my right sought out my pulsing clit in order to heighten the orgasms wracking my ravaged body.

"Fucking whore," the doctor groaned loudly one last time as his torrent subsided.

I continued to suck his cock gently before he withdrew from my mouth with a slight pop and proceeded to wipe the mess around my face and in my hair. When he was satisfied that his cock was dry he climbed back off my bed and gathered up his discarded trousers.

"This stage of your treatment is going well Sarah," he grunted as he pulled his trousers up, barely able to pull the voluminous waistband around his bulging belly.

My body was still quivering and shaking and I was quite unable to sit up never mind reply. The doctor laughed and tickled my cunt causing me to gasp out loud and clamp my thighs around his hand.

"You must shave your cunt girl, tonight when you have your bath. Next time I come we will try something slightly different, for now goodbye."

The doctor left the room and was soon replaced by Doris. She held a towel, a razor and a pot of something or other in her hands, but that wasn't all. She had done away with her frumpy black maid's uniform and now stood resplendent in long shiny black, spike-heeled boots, a black suspender belt and stockings and a leather basque that creaked as it struggled to hold back the tide of her pale flabby flesh.

"Bath time," she sniggered.

I struggled off the bed goggling at our sexy old maid, my knees nearly giving way as I followed her to the bathroom with her huge white arse wobbling hypnotically in front of me.