"Mediterranean" Goddess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
crogersaz
crogersaz
54 Followers

Maria put down her pencil in frustration and sighed even deeper that before. "It's been like 30 years since I did this kind of math. I could do it in high school just fine, but that was so long ago." The heaving of her ample chest almost totally derailed my train of thought, but I barely managed to keep the engine on the tracks.

"What? You didn't just graduate high school last year?" I asked in mock surprise.

Maria laughed a "No." Her disposition seemed to lighten for the first time that day. Ha! My attempt at a joke had actually worked. I was really in dangerous territory joking about a woman's age. So, not only had I finally figured out how best to help Maria the student, but I had also may have scored my first point with Maria the Mediterranean goddess.

"Yeah. This is really mostly basic algebra, but so many people forget that you can use it in everyday life that it seems like only us scientists who remember how to use it past the age of 21." She seemed satisfied with my explanation.

I then went over a refresher of basic algebra as it applied to calculating molarities. As she started to catch on, Maria's outlook continued to lighten. Finally, she was able to answer the two problems we had started out with. "I really have it now." Her smile nearly melted my heart. Maria looked at her watch, and her expression suddenly returned to sour. We had now been at it almost 2 hours. "Aiiah! I've taken up almost all of your morning," she said with distress.

"Don't worry. It's my job to help students learn, and I think you learned a fair amount."

"Oh, yes. It was great." Maria had true pride and thankfulness in her voice. "But there's at least another week and a half of material to go through. I can get some of it on my own, but I don't think I'll be able to get most of it on my own." She sighed again. "And the exam is Monday. I don't have another day to come in for help. I waited too long." She seemed disappointed in herself over this last statement.

I've always prided myself on going as far as any student needs to help them learn. In addition, I would practically pay to spend more time with Maria. So I said the following:

"I hate to agree with you, but I do think you'll need some more help to get caught up." I stopped to contemplate my decision, then continued. "If you have time, we can meet tomorrow. I think with another session like this we can get you prepared for the exam." In the back of my mind guilt gnawed at me. Would I have given this opportunity to any student in the class so readily?

Maria looked cheered by my offer, but said, "Oh no. I can't ask you to come in on a Saturday to help me."

"Oh, I'll be working one way or the other tomorrow." True. I was planning on writing up some research results.

"Well ..." Maria looked at me intently -- seeming to size me up carefully. Finally she added, "I'd really like the help, but ... I have to work in the afternoon. So, we'd have to meet in the morning..."

"I was thinking the morning would be best anyway."

"Okay, but I live and work all the way over on the other side of town." Was Maria just being polite or politely trying to tell me "no"?

"Listen, it's eerily quiet around here on a Saturday morning anyway. Why don't we meet at the Java House near the mall on that side of town? I'm sure we can find a corner to work in." I hoped I wasn't pushing too hard.

"Alright," she stated firmly. "How about 9 o'clock?"

So we had plans. Plans for chemistry tutoring. Maybe plans to enjoy coffee and conversation? I gave Maria a couple of additional problems and an extra textbook to work on before our Saturday meeting. Because I needed to go talk to a colleague, I got up with Maria and walked toward my door. My earlier joke had relieved a little pressure; so, I decided to try to make our relationship a little less formal. At the door, I stopped and asked her a simple enough question. "Where do you work on Saturday afternoon?"

"Oh..." she hesitated. "I'm not sure." Her response was odd, but before I could respond, my colleague cut us off.

"Hey, Carl, about those issues I had with the HPLC." As usual, Rob Fountain's voice boomed like he was in a stadium. He then recognized that I was talking to a student. As an afterthought he queried, "Do you have time now?" However, it wasn't an actual question; it was a hint for the student to leave.

Maria picked up on the hint and responded for me. "Yes, I was just on my way." She smiled politely and made her way down the hall. I wanted to watch her walk away but had to turn my attention to Rob. After Rob and I finished our conversation, I contemplated the meaning of Maria's odd answer to my question. How could someone not know where they worked? Then the message hit me clearly. "We can talk about chemistry, but don't get involved in my personal life." I could have sworn that we were starting to feel more like friends, but obviously not as much I had thought. She might be married or involved with a protective significant other. Her lack of wedding band didn't mean anything. I spent all of that evening split between recalling the beauty of her face and trying to figure out a way to develop a less formal relationship with Maria. I finally decided to be nice and typically helpful. If obvious opportunities for small talk came up I wouldn't avoid them, but I would try to contrive them either.

When I arrived at the coffee shop the next morning, Maria was already sitting at a table in a secluded corner. She waved acknowledgement as I came in. I picked up a French roast, black and joined her. As I unloaded the giant bag of books I'd brought, Maria smiled sweetly and said, "I thought this seemed like a good table for us to work."

"Yeah. Plenty of room to spread out, and away from the bulk of traffic." I agreed. "Did you get to work any of those problems I gave you?"

"Yes. It took quite a bit of work at first, but I got better at them as I went." Although Maria seemed all business, she didn't have the deer-in-the-headlights look she had yesterday. "But I started to move on and study the next part, and I got really frustrated again."

"I'm not surprised. There's actually a pretty big jump between the two topics. I think we're going to have to learn a new skill set today." I sat down and started to work.

After about an hour of intensive work, we had gotten through to conceptual framework of the next topic and were about to start on related problems. I picked up and shook my empty coffee cup. "I'm out. I'll get us some more. What are you drinking?" I asked lifting her cup.

"Oh. I can get it myself," Maria insisted.

"No use both of us waiting in line. Relax for a couple of minutes -- you've earned it." Maria gave me her order, and I picked up our pick-me-ups.

When I returned, she reached for her purse and asked, "That's $2.95, right? How about $3?"

"Put your purse down. I think I can afford a cup of coffee" I gently jibed.

Maria immediately argued, "I can't let you spend your day off tutoring me and have you buy the coffee on top. If anybody should be buying coffee it's me." Good logic, but I responded equally logically.

"I'd much rather be here working with you than what I had planned anyway." After I said it, I was concerned that it might have revealed too much of my desire just to spend time doing anything with Maria. I felt compelled to clarify. "Otherwise I'd be sitting in my office, in a lonely building trying to write a description for data that don't make sense." I laughed and continued. "I'd do anything to avoid dealing with data like that. Plus, the part of my job I like most is helping students learn, and this kind of one on one teaching is usually the most rewarding." I took a sip of my coffee thinking that I had handled the situation pretty well.

Maria kept her eyes on me while she took a sip and finally said, "Yeah. I can tell that you like teaching a lot. That's part of the reason that I agreed to meet you on a Saturday. I figured I probably wouldn't be inconveniencing you too much. That and ..." Maria cut off midsentence, and nervously took another sip to fill the gap. I gave her a very expectant look.

"Well, that and ..." Maria fumbled for words again. "Well, don't take this the wrong way, but I would have been skeptical about your motivation for meeting with a female student alone in a coffee shop -- even though you seem like a dedicated teacher -- if I hadn't seen what I saw the other day."

I'm sure I looked entirely baffled. I didn't even need to prompt her to explain.

"I came to your office Wednesday, but that blonde girl who also sits in the first row was already there."

"Mandy?" I interrupted, trying to keep the worry from my voice.

"I guess. She was dressed in a low cut top and short shorts." Mandy alright, I thought. "I got to your door right when she moved her chair next to yours." Maria stopped for a thoughtful sip. "I probably shouldn't have watched, but I did. I saw her rub up against you and practically flash her boobs at you, but you just kept your eyes on the paper and scooted away. Finally, when it looked like she put her hand in your lap, you stood up."

I felt the blood drain from my face and admitted, "That's pretty much what happened, wasn't it?"

Maria smiled reassuringly. "I figured that if you could ignore that sort of come on from a hot 20 year old in that getup that you must either be gay or the most faithful husband on record. At any rate, I knew an old grandma like me would be safe with you." Part of me wanted to scream: No, you're not safe. I want to jump your bones! But I replied in a civilized fashion.

"I can assure you I'm not gay, and my wife passed away a year and a half ago. I just have this internal mechanism which prevents me from having that sort of an attraction to my students." Immediately I felt the need to qualify which students. "I mean my daughter is older than that student. Being attracted to any woman that age just seems creepy." Of course, I had been attracted to Mandy at some level, but I did feel creepy about it later. Maria picked up on a different point of mine.

"I'm sorry to hear about your wife. That must have been tough." Maria's voice sounded truly empathetic.

"Yeah. It was tough. We had over 25 quality years together." I paused and looked into my coffee cup. Even with a woman who drove me crazy with desire, thinking about my wife too deeply still took some of the brightness out of me. I looked up and continued. "You know. You just move on with life and try to make the best out of the new life you're suddenly handed." After another brief pause, I tried to lighten the mood. " 'Grandma'? You can't be serious. That's a joke, right? A woman as young and as attractive as you can't possibly be a grandmother."

Maria chuckled. "You're very kind, or a flatterer. Maybe I shouldn't trust you after all." She flashed a brief but mischievous smile. "But it's true. My daughter-in-law just had a baby in July. I don't feel old enough to be a grandma, but I love being one." Wow. Maria was really starting to open up to me here.

"I know exactly how you feel. My son just got married last year. I'm sure it won't be long before I get the 'you're going to be a grandpa' call. It sure doesn't seem like all those years could have possibly flashed by though."

We shared a laugh and took hearty gulps of our coffees. We have a lot in common. I thought to myself. How can I bring us closer together with this?

Maria pulled her work in front of her and abruptly changed the mood. "That was a nice break, but I've got two and half more lectures to get through." With that statement, our friendly chat was over. I wanted to find out if she was still married, but couldn't think of a way to continue the small talk.

We continued to work as the instructor and hard-working student for another hour and a half. We covered all the concepts that would be on the exam, but Maria was still really struggling with solving the problems for the last couple of lectures.

A little before noon Maria looked up at the clock and said with a start, "Jeez, I need to get to work." She promptly started organizing her papers and books into her backpack. "Thank you so much Dr. Wilson." She caught herself and corrected, "Carl. I feel like I've learned so much. I'm not in mortal fear of Monday's test now."

"Don't fear the test. I think you will do just fine." I was still concerned about her mastery of some of the material, but I'm sure she was too. She needed encouragement. "Do you think you'll be able to spend some time Sunday working some of the problems I showed you in the other books?"

"Oh, yes. And thanks for loaning me these extra books. If you spent as much time with every student and gave them as many extra materials as you have with me, you wouldn't have any time or any books in your office." Maria zipped up her bag and placed it on one shoulder and her purse over the other. The straps of the bags pulled the material of her blouse tight against her chest. I fought the urge to gawk.

I laughed at Maria's observation and replied. "Luckily, the vast majority of students don't have the motivation to spend this much extra time with their professor on chemistry. Don't let it out that I like doing this sort of thing." I joked.

Maria chuckled and assured me, "Oh you're secret's safe with me. Have a nice weekend." With that she turned and hurried away.

"Have a nice weekend." I called behind her. I unabashedly stared at her voluptuous rear as she walked away. Her form-fitting skirt was modest in length, but revealed her shape marvelously. I recalled the scene from "Some Like It Hot" when Tony Curtis and Jack Lemmon are about to get on the train and see Marilyn Monroe walk by for the first time. Staring at Marilyn's swaying rear end, Jack Lemmon's character makes a comment about Jell-O on springs. I had always thought that no woman could look as good as Marilyn Monroe from behind. I now knew I had always been wrong. I felt that I had performed admirably that morning. I had managed to put aside Maria's beauty and focus on helping her learn. But now, watching her walk for 20 seconds caused a swelling in my pants. I started packing my bag as well, but my cock just kept hardening as I thought of Maria's jiggling ass, her boobs framed by her bag straps, and her enchanting eyes. I had to discretely rearrange a raging erection prior to exiting the coffee shop. It had been years since I had responded so lustily to so little encouragement.

At home, I tried to sort out the whole situation. At least I knew Maria now, and it seemed that she respected me. That was good. But it also seemed that she found the fact that she would be "safe" with me of critical importance. To me that meant that she didn't have any interest in me except for learning chemistry. Also, there was the matter of her "not knowing" where she was working. I had hoped that she might share her place of employment on her way there, but it wasn't to be. So, my guess was that Maria would continue to come in for help on a regular basis. That was good. I'd get to see her and be around her. But I further speculated that even if we developed a good friendship, romance was not going to develop with it. So, future experiences with Maria would just add to my romantic and sexual frustration.

Then there was Mandy. I had a suspicion that I hadn't seen the last of Mandy's flirtations. If Maria had interpreted Mandy's behavior as clearly coming on to me, I'm sure that's what Mandy had been doing. In sum, in my near future I would be constantly excited but frustrated by the most beautiful woman I had ever seen -- Maria, and I would have a very sexy 20 year old making passes at me while I was in a sexually frustrated state. This sounded like a recipe for disaster to me. I hadn't had sex in almost two years -- my wife's illness had prevented sexual activity for several months before she passed. With Maria causing my hormones to run like I was 17 again, I didn't know if I could fend off more of Mandy's advances. Ultimately, I made a decision that I wouldn't be proud to share with anyone. But it seemed like the best decision given the extremely strained circumstances.

I made the decision to go to a strip club. Not the enlightened thing to do for a liberal man like myself, but I knew that it would solve some of my pent up sexual tension. I took my time; made lunch; did some necessary chores; and finally did some searching on the computer. After finding the information I was looking for online, I packed an overnight bag, got in the car, entered the address in my GPS, and took off.

Why the bag and the GPS? I was headed to a hotel in a small town about 2.5 hours from my home. Why? Because it was near the strip club that I had selected online. I had never been there before, but it fit the characteristics I was looking for. First of all, I wasn't about to go to strip club anywhere near the university where I worked. The thought of being recognized by some of the male students while I was getting a lap dance didn't seem like a wise the thing to let happen. Second, the place sounded like a bit of a dive in a somewhat remote area. I knew that this kind of place would be more likely to have several dancers over 30 and maybe even 40. Most guys would probably prefer to go to an upscale gentleman's club to see young hard bodies, but I had told Maria the truth when I said being attracted to a 20 year old was a little strange. Third, unlike at a big, upscale club, at this remote small joint I could probably look like a pretty generous spender on the money I was willing to part with. Lastly, while Chris Rock may have been right about big-city gentleman's clubs when he said, "There is no sex in the champagne room," I knew that these small town clubs sometimes had more relaxed guidelines. If the sheriff and mayor go to the club, the ladies might be allowed to get away with quite a bit.

That probably sounds like a lot of planning just to drink some beer and have some titties jiggled in your face, but, hey, I'm as scientist. I tend to make every decision based on data. I wasn't sure if my assumptions were true anymore or not. Before getting married, I had spent more than my fair share of time in strip clubs. However, this was before the proliferation of fancy gentlemen's clubs. As a married man, I'd been to a few clubs for male bonding events like bachelor parties, so I hoped my ideas still held.

After eating at a country diner along the way, I checked into the small hotel and slowly prepped for my evening of debauchery. I didn't want to get there before nine, because that would probably look too eager. Just before leaving, I changed into some slacks made of light weight material and put on one of the condoms I had brought. You might think that's weird, but if the club was the kind I hoped it was, the women might just do enough to get me off with my pants on. Well, if I relaxed and let go it might happen. If the opportunity arose, I didn't want to pass it up or embarrass myself with wet pants.

I arrived at the club, and on the surface it looked like just what I was looking for. A little worn, a little grimy, not too many patrons, decent mix of dancers. I picked a bar-height table near the back, which in this small club meant that only one other table was between me and the mostly empty chairs surrounding the relatively small dance floor. A moderately attractive woman in her early thirties was dancing in a halter top and short shorts to AC/DC. Just my kind of place.

A haggard waitress with a sandpaper voice from too many years of smoking came to take my order. She was dressed in a Harley t-shirt and jeans, no pretense that she was a dancer too. "What can I get ya', Hon'?"

"Oh, let's start with a Bud." Normally I drink imports or microbrews, but you don't ask for a Belgium ale in a place like this, even if they carry it.

crogersaz
crogersaz
54 Followers
123456...8