Mediterranean Idyll Ch. 02

Story Info
Love on a Yacht.
2.9k words
4.08
23.9k
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/18/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I checked all round the boat slowly, so as to give Kate plenty of time to prepare. I had put a multi-pack of condoms down in the sleeping area earlier as a hint in case she would prefer us to have safe sex and she would have seen it by this time (as I had meant her to). She had told me that she had been faithful to Chuck for the last three years, and she knew that there had been no-one for me since I had lost my virginity with Jenn, four years before, so I decided to leave it to her to bring the subject up if she wanted. Then I dropped down into the cockpit, stripped off my t-shirt and shorts, and went down into the saloon and then on into the forward cabin wearing just my briefs.

There was a hatch above the bed on this boat that was set into the fore-deck in front of the mast, open a little to allow the warm night breeze into the cabin and prevent it becoming stuffy. It was translucent, letting in just enough light for me to make out the dark outline of Kate's body silhouetted against the white sheets of the bed. She was lying on her back with her eyes shut, her hands clasped together behind her head and one knee slightly raised, displaying the whole length of her almost naked body and openly inviting me to do whatever I wished with it.

Standing by the bed - well, actually it was just the usual mattress on the floor, shaped to fit the narrowing front end of the cabin and with bedding on top - I pushed my briefs down over my hips and as they dropped to the floor Kate heard the slight sound and opened her eyes, stretching one arm sideways across the sheet in obvious invitation. I lay down across it and slid my own arm under her neck, my other hand reaching to cup the soft curve of her breast. Then she pulled me gently up against her body, her free hand exploring my face, her fingertips caressing feather-light down my cheek.

I leaned in to kiss her forehead and then moved lower to drop kisses all the way down her nose, expecting her at any minute to explode into action the way she had at Sabratha, but she didn't! Our lips touched softly and hers moved just a little against mine, letting me know without saying a word that this time she wanted it to be slow and gentle, and I loved her for it. My free hand smoothed slowly down over her waist, across the brief panties covering her hips and then slid up and down the outside of her raised leg, gently easing it down to lie flat. Then I returned to hook a finger into the top of her panties, running it back and forth across her flat stomach from one hip-bone to the other and then back again, pushing lower each time till she lifted up her bum and let me work her briefs under and then off as she brought first one leg and then the other up to release them.

In the darkness of the cabin we were exploring each others' naked bodies purely by touch, our fingers, hands and lips drifting gently over soft warm skin, floating along in a dream world of our own as we gradually became familiar with the feel of our partner's curves and hollows. Kate was still flat on her back and after a while she put her hands either side of my waist, a gentle sideways pressure telling me that I would be welcome between her legs as she slid them apart. I moved across to lie on top of her, propping myself up on my elbows so as not to be too heavy, but she gently pushed my arms apart, her first whispered words being that she wanted to feel my full weight bearing down on her body.

I wrapped my arms round her head to position it for more kisses and she hooked her heels over the back of my legs and pulled them wide apart, spread-eagling herself beneath me and bringing the head of my cock up against the warm, wet entry to her vagina. Cupping my butt, she eased me gently forward and as my full length slid right up inside her she gripped my dick with her inner muscles and we lay still, savouring the moment that we had been building up to. After a while I started moving slowly, completely out and then back just that little bit inside, and then out and back in again, enjoying over and over that special feeling that comes just at the moment of entry. Kate's little moans of pleasure against my lips were making it plain that she was enjoying it too and then, all of a sudden, she pulled me fully up inside her again, the rapid movement telling me that the time for being slow and romantic was over and now she wanted some action.

I started thrusting hard, jerking her body forward and back under me on the bed, and she responded beautifully, matching each thrust with grunts - unh . . . unh . . . unh . . . unh - between gritted teeth, bringing her legs up outside mine and crossing her ankles in the small of my back, and then she gasped and came, her body arching up and her mouth mashing hard against mine. I had been holding back as best I could, afraid of finishing too soon and disgracing myself, but now I let go and joined her in a frenzy of pleasure, pounding into her again and again till I had nothing left.

When my wilting penis finally slid out of her well-lubricated pussy, I lifted off to lay by her side while we waited for our heartbeats to return to normal. After a while I reached out and turned her sideways away from me and brought her back to spoon up against my body. Without a word she wriggled down into a comfortable position in my encircling arms and then we slowly drifted off to sleep.

The morning light coming through the hatch woke me up, and I turned my head to see Kate lying face down on top of the bedclothes and looking utterly delicious - a perfect pose, I thought, for an erotic painting by an artist specialising in female nudes. I tucked a mental snapshot of the moment away in my memory, knowing that I would bring it up again and again in years to come. As her breathing was deep and regular I figured that she was still fast asleep, so I carefully slid off the bed and went through the saloon and up the companion way into the cockpit, picking up my discarded clothes and making myself decent as I went.

A quarter of an hour later I sensed occasional small movements of the yacht and then Kate appeared, climbing barefoot up the steps into the cockpit, looking tousled as if she had just got out of bed. Which, now I come to think of it, she just had! She was wearing what turned out to be her regular sailing outfit, brief denim shorts with ragged edges at the very top of those delightful legs and a sleeveless cotton top, also very short, the movement of her breasts and the small bumps of her nipples making it obvious that she was wearing nothing underneath it. After completing our toilettes we went up to the clubhouse for breakfast, on to the briefing session for all the new yacht crews and then called in at the marina shop to pick up the makings for a picnic lunch.

On the way back to Vega I sat the two of us down on the steps looking out over the marina and beyond it to the open water of Marmaris bay, describing to Kate the procedure I was going to use to leave the moorings and move out to sea, and how she would be able to assist me. She was a smart girl - let's face it, she had to be in her job - and had quite a bit of sailing experience in dinghies so she soon grasped what we were going to do. Then we went down to the boat, stowed the food and drink in the coolbox in the saloon and went back on deck to get under way.

Vega was moored stern on to the jetty and also had a cable out from the bow to the ship's anchor, which had been dropped several yards further out when she had been reversed back up to the jetty the previous day. We untied the two mooring lines at the stern and coiled them up neatly on deck - I like to run a tidy ship - and then I showed Kate how to start the engine, leaving her in the cockpit while I went forward, unhitched the anchor cable and started hauling on it, pulling the boat out from between the yachts on either side. When we had over-run the anchor and I signaled that it was clear of the sea bed, Kate put the engine into gear and we moved slowly out through the marina entrance and into the open water. I stayed up front for a while to warn her of any snorkelers or floating debris that she would be unable to see from her position in the stern, and when we were well away from the shore I came aft, collecting the fenders and dropping them down into the saloon out of sight.

As I stepped down into the cockpit Kate moved to pass the controls over to me, but I told her to carry on and play around with the yacht for a while so as to get used to handling it. We motored down Marmaris bay, through the westernmost channel leading out into the open sea past the beach resort of Icmeler and then I took over from Kate and demonstrated manoeuvring the yacht in reverse, before letting her have a go. She made the usual mistake of finding herself pinned by the tiller up against one side of the cockpit while the throttle was out of reach on the other side, and I grinned and said it had happened to me too, when I had tried it for the first time.

By now it was coming up to 12 o'clock and time to take shelter from the heat of the midday sun. Kate brought Vega close in to the coast and we dropped anchor in a small inlet on the seaward shore of the large peninsular that fills most of the southern side of Marmaris bay. She shut the engine down and then helped me secure a canvas cover over the top of the cockpit to give us shelter from the sun, after which I declared that it was time for a swim before lunch. She whipped off her top and shorts and jumped off the stern of the boat wearing just her swimsuit panties, and I followed right behind her.

We swam around the yacht for a while and then she came over, put her arms right round my neck, rubbed her bare breasts seductively from side to side against my chest and offered up her lips for some hot kissing, at the same time allowing her body to drift down till it was resting full length against mine. I was doing my best to keep both our heads above water by frantically kicking with my legs, and with my dick moving against her bare stomach it was not long before I was fully erect, something I had no doubt that Kate was well aware of. Then she brought her legs up, clamped them round my hips and began pulling herself up and down on me, rubbing her pussy hard against my cock, and that was when I lost it, totally lost it and came, right there in the water.

With a delighted grin on her face Kate said how much she loved the feeling of feminine empowerment that came from being clever enough to bring a guy to orgasm without having to allow him inside her first. I put on what must have been a very sheepish smile, and as we swam back to the yacht told her that she was a devious minx and that I was going to get my own back some time. I guess that 'in your dreams' would be a fair summary of her response! We towelled ourselves dry and when we were dressed again brought the food and drink up and shared a leisurely lunch of bread, cheese, yogurt, fruit and wine, after which she came across the cockpit and sat leaning back against me in the shade while we chatted.

It wasn't long till the subject of our sexual likes and dislikes came up, and you have to remember here that we still had a lot to learn about each other, having made love for the first time less than 24 hours before. We agreed that man on top was great, as was woman on top, either missionary or what would in years to come be referred to as 'cowgirl'. Oral sex? - Kate had tried it and it hadn't done anything for her, which was OK by me as I had never tried it at all and somehow didn't fancy the idea. Anal sex? - a straight no-no from both of us. BDSM? - no way on the DSM but Kate had done some bondage with Chuck and said she had been turned on by it, so I filed that interesting little bit of information away for future use.

Some time after 2pm we cleared away, took down the sunshade, started up the engine and motored out again into the open water. Kate brought Vega up into wind and slowed her down to just maintain steerage way while I hauled up the sails. And then we shut down the engine (and the noise that went with it) and spent the afternoon free sailing, taking turns at the helm and enjoying the sun and the sea and the warm wind, and just the pleasure of being together on our own.

Our destination for the night was the beach club at Kumlu Buku, some 8 or 9 miles down the coast from Marmaris. There's a big T-shaped jetty there - easily visible these days on Google Earth - where the sea-going gin palaces and visiting tourist gulets from Marmaris can tie up on the outside of the T, leaving the inside berths to smaller yachts like ours. We arrived in the early evening, changed into shore clothes and walked from the jetty along paths through banks of flowers to the octagonal beach bar, me in a short sleeved shirt and light slacks and Kate wearing her miniskirt coupled with my favourite top, the one she knotted under her breasts, showing off the smooth brown skin of her trim waist below and plenty of cleavage up above. A couple of drinks were followed by a leisurely meal in the restaurant and then we walked slowly back to Vega through the warm starlit night, both Kate's arms round my waist again and one of mine in its usual place round her shoulders.

Back on the yacht we went down into the saloon, and as we entered the much darker forward cabin I slid my hands either side of Kate's trim midriff, pulled her back up against me and whispered in her ear that it was the custom on my boats for the captain to fuck the crew every night when we were cruising. She pivoted out of my grip, saying that I would have to catch her first, her tone of voice making it very obvious that she was challenging me to do something about it. Well, no way was I going to let her get away with that! There was just enough light coming in through the hatch for me to make her out at the opposite side of the bed, so I jumped across before she could move, pulled her back into me, wrapped one arm right round her waist and clamped my other hand over her mouth to stifle her surprised yelps.

It was quite some time later, after a lot of surprisingly tough but very enjoyable body to body wrestling and the removal of most of our clothes, that my greater weight finally began to tell and I was able to pin Kate face downwards on the bed, sitting astride her back and facing her feet. Both my hands were free to gradually work her panties off and then I slid clear of her to remove my own. Even then she was still fighting, gripping her legs tightly together and twisting them from side to side to prevent my entry. Eventually I had to roll her over onto her back, jam one knee hard down between her soft thighs and lever her legs apart, and at that point she finally gave in, relaxing her body, sliding her legs wider, wrapping her arms round my neck and welcoming my cock into the place where we both wanted it to be.

After we broke away, Kate moved back to lie half across me with one leg in between mine and her head on my chest, whispering "Oh god, Jim, that was sooooo good. I do so love wrestling". I cuddled her up against me and as we dropped down into the well of sleep I thought to myself that I could easily get addicted to wrestling matches with naked girls. Well, with this naked girl in particular.