Medusa

Story Info
A new twist on Greek Mythology.
4.1k words
4.12
32.5k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DocOc
DocOc
26 Followers

"Damn, damn, damn. Computer give me results of damage on the 'squirt drive'."

'Squirt drive locked in drive mode and at full power. Attempting to cut power to drive to release controls and return to normal space.'

I had just hit execute on a jump when a ship coming out of jump slams into me and throws everything upside down. Now here I am travelling at 10 times light and can't get the drive to shutdown. I don't even know in which direction I'm going as the impact tumbled the navigation gyros. 'Circuit breakers open to squirt drive and shut down in progress. Navigation system reset. Returning to normal space in 30 seconds... 25... 20... 15... 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.' I felt the ship lurch as it fell back into normal space and the inertia dampers came back on line.

"Computer commence search. Locate home system. Locate any nearby systems."

'Search commencing, based on visual and spectrographic data search will take 6.4 hrs.'

"Computer I am taking a rest period call when search complete or in an emergency." I go to my bunk and lay down. What a shit day; 1st, I can't get my rations stocked until after some Admiral gets his yacht restocked and refueled. 2nd, I can't get my full fuel load as the Admiral took most of the available fuel. And 3rd, I had to wait for that same Admiral to clear the system before I can leave station orbit. And 4th, all the delays have me trying to jump when some damned liner comes through early. So here I am which is exactly; WHO DAMN WELL KNOWS!

<><><><><>

Bing, Bing, Bing. 'Position calculated. Search complete. Two systems found, one with class M planet.' The computer wakes me with its report.

"Computer report position."

'Position is 11,268 light years into sector J from nearest patrol base; 13,594 light years from Sol.'

"Computer with available fuel and rations chances of returning to consortium space?"

'Odds of successful return to consortium space 1,568,283, to 1.'

"SHIT!!! Computer can class M planet be reached with avail fuel?"

'Yes, with considerable reserve for station keeping if required.'

"Computer set course for class M planet at best speed without squirt drive."

'Computing; travel time to orbit 21 days 5 hrs 11 mins.'

<><><><><>

20 hrs to orbit and sensors are telling me that there are no technologic indicators on the planet.

'Scan complete. No signs of advanced technology with one exception. An anomaly exists at longitude 180° 00' 00" by latitude N45° 00'00" on the small island at that location.'

"Define anomaly."

'Anomaly is energy field of unknown composition blocking all scans of 1sq km at the center of the land mass.'

"Give parameters of planet."

'Planet measures to within 0.01% of Earth norms in all parameters; orbital period, rotational period, circumference, mass, gravity and atmosphere.'

"Any life signs at all?"

'No life signs, not even virus or bacteria. The planet is effectively sterile.'

"Computer initiate auto landing sequence 1 km from anomaly's perimeter."

'Auto landing sequence engaged.'

<><><><><>

Computer set the ship down on a small flat area on the southern perimeter of the anomaly; the only flat space available. What the??

"Computer, status?"

'All systems nominal. This land mass is artificial.'

"WHAT? Computer confirm last."

'All sensors show this land mass to be artificial in makeup. No volcanic upheaval apparent. No natural continental drift apparent. All scans show mass to be made of unknown material that sensors cannot penetrate.'

OH SHIT! Now what the hell is going on? I think to myself.

"Computer run complete scan on atmosphere and surrounding land masses."

'Scanning: atmosphere; Nitrogen-78%, Oxygen-21%, trace amounts of Argon, Krypton, Neon, Xenon gasses; all to within 0.01% Earth nominal. No flora or fauna found, no life signs of any known organism or of any viral or bacterial trace. Surrounding land mass: by structural formation decidedly artificial, material unknown, constructor unknown, age unknown although based on disturbance patterns of surrounding sea floor artificial mass is between 6,000 and 10,000 years old. Other land masses show signs dating back at least 25 million years. All indications from primary are that system is at minimum 250 million years old. No further data available.'

WOW; now what. I guess the only thing to do is go outside and see if I can find a way through the barrier.

Just to be on the safe side I spray on a skin sealer and grab a breathing mask as I cycle the air lock. The outer door opens and I step onto the lift platform to be lowered to the ground. There is some moisture in the air due to the proximity of the seas but there is just silence. You can just barely hear waves lightly lapping at the land and a very gentle breeze blowing but nothing else. The silence is oppressive and a bit ominous. I start walking toward the barrier and it can be seen shimmering in the light. As I approach there is a sudden burst of light from the structure and as it passes over me I slip into unconsciousness.

<><><><><>

I awaken to the incessant BING, BING, BING of the computer alert. Computer has routed it through an external speaker mounted in the airlock; the door of which is still open. My head hurts like hell but the fuzziness is clearing and I slowly sit up and look around. I pick up and place back in my ear the comm bud then; "Computer cancel alert, standby."

'Alert cancelled.'

"Computer report."

'A beam of unknown energy passed over your body and you collapsed from the exposure. Upon the beams termination the energy barrier ceased operation.'

"Computer repeat last."

'Upon the beams termination the energy barrier ceased operation.'

I thought to myself; What the hell is going on here?

I walk up to the structure and am puzzled as it appears to be one solid block of whatever it is built from. I walk around it; it is 500m on each side and there is no opening, no seam, no marking of any kind on its surface. I start examining the ground around the area that the beam came from and about 5m from the structure and 5m to the right of center there is a slab of the same material buried in the ground.

I brushed the grit from the surface and saw markings carved into the surface. They read;

¼⌐╢⌐ ░¡⌐╖ ▒⌐¿╣╖Ñ ╕¼⌐ ½│¿½│▓ ┤░Ѻ⌐¿ ¼⌐╢⌐ ª╜ ╛⌐╣╖

"Computer scan carvings and check against all known writings from any system."

'Scanning, processing, carvings appear to be from an archaic computer code known as ASCII. It was once the coding for devices to enter data into computers in the latter decades of the 20th century. It was no longer used after the discovery of direct voice input in 2035 old Earth date.'

What the hell. 20th century Earth computer code on a 'stone' block 13,000 LY away and 10,000 years old?

"Computer can you translate?"

'The inscription reads: HERE LIES MEDUSA THE GORGON PLACED HERE BY ZEUS'

"Computer repeat last."

'The inscription reads: HERE LIES MEDUSA THE GORGON PLACED HERE BY ZEUS'

How the hell did an old Earth Greek Myth end up clear out here? Did the Greek/Roman Gods of old really exist? Could this be the real Medusa, rivaled for her beauty until Hera took offense at her fucking some dude in her temple.

"Computer do you scan a way to open whatever this is?"

'The inscription below reads: If You Dare Place Your Hand On The Pad And Press Down And Turn Left.'

After clearing the grit from the rest of the 'stone' I place my hand on the pad and pushed down. It took some amount of force but finally it moved down and when it stopped I turned it to the left. It rotated about ¾ of a turn before stopping and when I pulled my hand from the well and stood up a doorway opened in the side of the structure.

I walked up to and entered the doorway. As I did it was lit by an eerie glow coming from the walls and ceiling. There is a wall set 2m out from the end of the passageway and I step to the right to go around it when suddenly the entire room is lit by daylight pouring in through skylights. They must have been sealed until I tripped some hidden release. There in the middle of the room was a raised dias with a glass sarcophagus on it.

I approached and stepped up on the dias as I looked within to see the Medusa lying there. There was another inscription carved into the glass itself.

"Computer translate the inscription."

'The inscription reads: MEDUSA Placed Here By ZEUS Until Such Time As A Lone Warrior With NO Ties To The GODS Of Olympus Wakes Her With A Kiss. BEWARE: If You Are Not He You Will Die When She Looks Upon You.'

I look into the sarcophagus and gaze upon the features that men feared for so long. She was indeed a snake; guessing she is about 20m in length, she has snake like fangs protruding from her mouth down over her lower lip of about 30mm, her skin is as snake skin and her head is covered with dozens of small snakes each with its own set of fangs. You still see though the underlying structure of her face and know that at one time she must have been very beautiful. I can imagine Hera the Queen of the Gods being jealous of someone so lovely being within her realm.

I search the case for the release catch and find it on the side opposite the inscription. I trip the catch and the glass slowly rises from this side and tilts back to allow access. I walk around to the head of the dias and peer at the face that turned men to stone. Oh well I can't get home anyway so why not. I lean over and place my lips between her fangs and press them to her lips. I feel a sudden surge go through me and as I stand up as I see her eyes open and I prepare for the worst.

Medusa rises up and turns to me and I see a change coming over her face. The great fangs are receding and the snakes on her head are changing. The snake like texture of her face is fading and snake like eyes slowly shift to those of a human woman. Her entire upper body changes and becomes more like that of a very beautiful woman.

Her eyes are a dark brown and her hair is now a luxurious black color its length about 2m and lightly curled. Her lips are a luscious deep pink and her skin is alabaster white and as smooth as the glass she was imprisoned in. Her bust is full and voluptuous about 96D or even DD but just below her navel there is no change as she remains a snake from there down. She speaks and I don't understand the language. "Computer can you translate?"

'Yes; she is saying thank you for awakening her from her long sleep.'

"Can you tell her it was my privilege to do so." I put my wrist comm on ext spkr and computer tells her in whatever language she speaks.

I hear her voice coming to me via the comm bud; "How did you break the spell Zeus placed me under?" she asked.

"I am Jason Patrick and I am not from Old Earth even though I am familiar with her myths and legends. I am indeed human but I am from the tissue vats of Omicron 3 where tissues from various species all around the galaxy were mixed for the purpose of creating the perfect 'human'. In short I am an engineered life form." Computer translates for me.

"Why didn't all of you change?" I ask.

"The curse placed on me by Hera could be broken but only in part. She was so furious that she actually placed two curses on me: the 1st being the one you broke by kissing me and not being exactly human. The 2nd was much more vicious and permanent. No matter what; the rest of me will remain as you see it and even if I should be granted the luxury of love I will be as you see me unable to have children and unchanging until such time as I die and pass over the River Styx to join those who went before," she told me.

"We have one major problem," I tell her, "there is no way for either of us to return to the worlds upon which we were born. We are more than 13,000 years travelling at the speed of light from old Earth and more than 11,000 years from the home I know. And even if I could use my squirt drive I don't have the fuel to reach even the closest planet of the consortium and refuel. So we are stuck here with each other and whatever we chose to do. Now don't you think that you should get down off there and come outside with me?"

She slithered down and the two of us proceeded out of the building and as we stepped out there was a huge energy surge from the top of the building. BING, BING, BING; "Computer report."

'There has been an extremely powerful energy pulse from the structure and it is changing things all over the planet. Plants and animals are coming into being all over the planet. Sensor scans are overloading and I am processing data at the fastest possible rate I can. Will advise when scans are complete.'

<><><><><>

It has been a year and we have grown closer, Medusa and I, so tonight I will attempt to bed her. Unknown how she will react so here's to luck and hope everything works out.

We have finished our evening meal and are watching the minute ribbon of stars that appears in the sky every night. I have videos on the ship but we have seen them all and tonight we are stargazing. I am sitting on a cushion from the ship with my back against the wall of the building. Medusa's upper body is leaned against me and the rest is coiled loosely about the ground before us. I feel the urge to make my more; so I move my hands to her belly and cuddle her tightly. As she relaxes I slowly move my hands up her body till they are just below and cupping her gorgeous breasts; a slight moan escapes her lips so I move my head down so that I might nibble her ear and kiss her neck. She leans her head away to give me better access. I tweak her nipples lightly and a shudder runs through her body from her neck all the way to the tip of her tail.

I turned her body so that I could more easily turn her head and kiss her lips. I pushed my tongue against her lips and she opened her mouth to allow me to search out her tongue and stroke it lightly with my own. As our tongues battled I caressed her breasts and rubbed my thumb over her nipple eliciting a moan from deep in her body. She put an arm around me and pulled me tight against her body all the while running her other hand down my body to grasp my cock and stroke it forcefully. I moaned into her mouth as I felt my cock rising to the call.

I moved down her body kissing and nipping down to her breasts and sucked a nipple into my mouth, she arched her back trying to force more of her tit between my lips. I reached down, and because of her size I could just barely reach her cleft. I rubbed my finger gently over the top of her slit and she bent backwards seizing up as she got very wet between the lips of her slit. She started wriggling and squirming as I kept up the pressure on her slit and she seized up again and got wetter and slicker. She is moaning and sighing and grabbing and pulling at my body. I slip down her body until my mouth is over her slit, I stroked my tongue over her and she lunged up to me as she went rigid and squirted from between her lips.

She rolled her body up and put her hands on my head pushing my face deeper in to her sloppy slit. I laved my tongue over her opening and again she went rigid and squirted into my mouth and on my face. She is crying and breathing hard as I slid up her body laying her down and straddling her as I aim my cock at her slick opening. I press myself into her open gash and feel her heat engulf me as I sink to my balls.

It seems awkward for me to be straddling her but it's the only way I figured I could get my cock in her and give myself a position to move without pressing on her body. Now; I'm not huge in the cock department only about 20cm long and 7.5cm in dia. but I believe that Medusa was 'technically a virgin' since her transformation had changed her whole body and as no man could get close because of the curse she had never had sex in this form.

I stroke my cock in and out of her pussy as she wriggles and squirms under me. I swap long and short strokes along with grinding against her lips as I pump her pussy full of my cock. She is hunching up against me and her pussy is almost sucking me as she goes rigid again and soaks my cock with her juices. That is all I can stand and I ram myself deep into her and start spurting cum; 6... 7... 8... huge spurts and then I just dribble as I slowly deflate and slip from her.

"My darling Jason; never in my life have I felt so loved. Even knowing about the curse you woke me, knowing I could never be a real woman you cared for me and loved me. And now you have made it complete by making love to me. I love you Jason Patrick; with all my heart and soul I love you. I give myself to you to do with as you chose; you are my 'one love'"

"I too love you Medusa. I took a chance that my not being completely human would release you as the inscription stated. I took a chance believing that you had never truly been loved to love you and give you my all in the hope that we could share our lives here. I know that we will be alone here but I am willing to do so freely knowing that your love will be mine until such time as I too cross the River Styx and join those that went before." Suddenly Medusa is racked by extreme pain, her body is constricting and twisting and writhing as she screams out, "Aaaagggg, help me Jason; by the gods help me?" I don't know what is going on I can see the pain washing over her continence as I hold her and try to comfort her; whispering to her "I love you." I massage her body trying to relieve the pain and as I do so I feel the convulsions deep within her. I keep my hands moving hopping that the contact and massage will ease her suffering. She is crying and tears are streaming down her checks as I to begin to tear up seeing the woman I love in such agony. I put my lips to hers and kiss her to let her know that I am here and I love her; and as I do so my own tears drip onto her lips and just as suddenly as it began it stops. I can feel her muscles moving within her but there doesn't appear to be any more pain.

"Jason; something is happening to me. I feel as if something is growing in me yet I know that I'm not changing. It is as if my insides are being changed in preparation for I don't know what. I feel the contraction and convulsions slow and stop inside her and soon she relaxes and goes to sleep. Soon I join her and the next I know is the sun is coming up and it is daybreak again.

I kiss her lips at whisper, "good morning my Love. Did you sleep well?"

"Oh Jason, I slept like never before and dreamed as never before. I dreamed that I was giving birth to our children, to our children Jason. Never have I dreamed of children, never."

"Well my Love we can at least dream," I tell her.

<><><><><>

It has been about 3 months since our first night together and last night she figured out a way that she could ride me without crushing me. I put my ass on the cushion lifting me up and then lay my legs open so that she can lie between them forcing her pussy down onto my tumescent cock. As she ripples her body up and down over me she strokes her bud against my cock as I fill and pump her pussy. "Oh my god I'm cumming," she screams and she squirts all over my cock and balls. She clamps down on me so hard it feels as if she is going to rip it off and then I start pumping a huge load into her. She is clamped so tight that there is no place for my load to go and it forces me from within her. I spray my seed over my stomach and hers as I empty my balls.

She lifts herself off me and I notice that she is getting fat. "Darling, are you putting on weight?"

"I don't think so. Why?" she asks.

"Look at your belly. You have a very definite bulge like you're getting fat." She looks down at her body and then rubs her hands down and across her abdomen. Looking at me with fear or was it shock in her eyes.

"Jason, Ja... Ja... Jason there is something wrong, there is a hard bulge inside me. Help me Jason, help me," she cries.

DocOc
DocOc
26 Followers
12