Meena Gangbanged.

Story Info
Indian wife is taken by four men in front of her unwell husband.
2k words
3.67
254.7k
57
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife carried out a whole day of shopping in the bazaars and shops of New Delhi and although I was there with her, I was mainly in charge of carrying the bags of all the stuff she bought. Most of it was clothes for herself and her sisters. Getting salwar kameez at such prices were unheard of in Texas. I was just looking forward to having a nice meal and getting back to our super comfy hotel room. Finally when the shops started to close, Meena decided to call it a day. We hailed a cab and told the driver to take us to nice Indian Chinese restaurant.

Like most restaurants in India, the lighting was dim. We sat in a booth and placed our orders. We ordered two bottles of mineral water and began to relax in the nice atmosphere. I was ultra careful about not getting sick in India so I really got concerned when the first churning occurred in my stomach. Immediately I stopped eating. "Meena, I think I ate something wrong today," I told my wife.

"Ok, we will get going to the hotel," she said. She quickly ordered the rest of the food to be packed to go.

After another minute, I started to sweat and felt everything spinning in the room. I said, "I need the bathroom, real quick." Clutching her purse, I could feel my wife trying to lift me up. My legs had no energy and I collapsed on the vinyl seats of the booth, my head slightly scraping the side of the table. I vomited, the stink and stench overpowering me. I felt so weak that I didn't want to move or get moved. Like a dream, I heard my wife's voice. Men were picking me up and I felt hands carrying me somewhere. I was placed on a hard bed, a pillow mercifully placed underneath my head. My wife got a wet towel and cleaned up the area around my mouth.

"They've called a doctor," she whispered in my ears. In the meantime, I got another spell of nausea and wretched myself another load of vomit but this time into a smelly red bucket. She wiped the drool off my mouth.

Meena sat on the bench in the tiny room lit up by a solitary bulb hanging from the ceiling. Two men entered. They looked like the waiters from the restaurant. They were asking her if I was feeling better. I could see her nod to them. The men sat on opposite sides of the bench, their faces looking concerned. My wife was between the two men. I thought it was strange that they slid closer to her and they practically sandwiched her. She was concerned at this point and started to get up. They pulled her back down.

"Leave her alone," I shouted but my voice came out weak. They didn't listen and their hands were cupping her breasts. One hand brazenly rubbed her crotch over her jeans. Her arms flayed to deflect the probing hands. I hadn't noticed but two other men entered the room. Another bout of nausea began brewing inside me. I struggled to control it and tried to get up on my feet but I collapsed from utter fatigue. I went for the red bucket and let go of some more puke. After that, I laid down again trying very hard to keep my eyes open.

The men had her on her feet and were removing her clothes. She tried to stop them but one of them smacked her hard on her face and she became immediately compliant. I couldn't tell one from the other. I could see that they worked on her fast that she was back down on the bench but without a stitch of clothes. A big fat brown dick slapped her cheek and she got the hint and opened her mouth. She began sucking on it while the other men played with her nipples. One of the guys had her legs opened and they were commenting on her bald pussy. They were all looking at it now marveling at the sight. Women in India never shaved their pussies because it left all decency out the door even with their husbands. Their hands explored her body marveling at Meena's soft fair skin. I was depleted of all energy and all I hoped was not to close my eyes.

"I'm going first," I could hear one of the men say.

"I go first," I heard another voice.

"I brought them here and as always I go first," the first man said. He removed his pants; his dick was smaller but stood tall and proud. I looked at his face and I could recognize him now. He was the cab driver that brought Meena and I to the restaurant.

They had Meena on her back now. The bench was smaller but the cab driver got his whole body on her. After a few pokes, his dick plunged into my wife's pussy. He grunted and commented that she was wet. They all laughed. He took his time and my wife wasn't resisting. He was trying to kiss her mouth and she kept moving side to side. He had gotten into a good rhythm and then stopped taking a break putting all his weight on her. He started again very soon after. It took awhile but his movement became jerky and then I knew he spilled his sperm into my wife. He got off slowly. "I'm going again after all you guys," he said. "Her pussy was amazing. It grabbed my dick tightly," he laughed looking at me.

Now the second man was ready. Before climbing on my wife, he said, "Clean her up, Goobi."

The cab driver scooped the dripping cum between my wife's legs. He took a moment looking at the glob in his hands. He didn't know what to do with it but after a moment's thought, I saw that big ugly hand coming to my face. He rubbed the goo all over my face. I tried to move but I had no energy to spare. He then gathered the cum and started to collect it on my lips. When I opened my mouth for air I gagged. One of the guys turned me on my side and the cabby's sperm slowly dripped out of my mouth.

The second man said, "What a beautiful pussy." He was running his finger around Meena's brown labia. He then climbed on her and he was in her in a jiffy. This guy was bigger and my wife squirmed a little. I hoped to God that she wasn't getting aroused. The dick that she had sucked on earlier now plunged deep in her. Although she hid it well, I knew from experience that she was feeling gratification. If he had taken longer, I knew she would start moaning. Luckily he was done.

Now came the first of the two waiters. He was thin and his dick was also thin but long. He got Meena to turn around and she had her pussy up in the air. Her knees were on the bench and from my angle; I could witness the waiter's dick sink inside her pussy. His balls lapped her flesh as he went for each thrust. At this time my body recovered some energy but not enough to ward off these men. I had no choice but to witness my wife's debasement. To my fright, she let out a moan. Goobi the cabby said, "I knew it, she is a slut." He seemed very satisfied with his announcement.

Now the man with the big dick said, "Let's keep her for awhile."

Goobi replied, "Don't get soft. We'll keep them till the morning." Then he turned towards me. "Be good and we will drop you off at the hotel."

At this point I couldn't understand how Meena began to enjoy the gangbang rape. She let them have their way with her and as I got better, they set me up so that I could watch the action better. They got some wet tissue to clean up all the cum running down her thighs. After the other waiter had his way, Goobi was back on top of her. She had her arms around his neck and also opened her mouth to him.

It was when the man with the big dick did her doggy style that Meena had screamed while shuddering in her prolonged orgasm. At that time she began to control the scene deciding who took her next. I was dismayed that they were getting chummy and asking her how they could make her more comfortable. Strangely when she said that it was enough, they all agreed. She cleaned up with the roll of toilet paper provided and put her clothes back on. She had the waiter carry all our bags to Goobi's cab. I was gently carried to the cab. At the hotel, Goobi and a bell boy supported me up to our room.

I had slept until four in the afternoon. When I regained consciousness, I struggled to consume the tea and toast my wife had ordered. After the food settled in my stomach amid the protest and the acidity, Meena told me that she had herself checked up by a doctor. She said that he had come in the room and did a pelvic exam. The doctor had given her antibiotics as a precaution.

I asked her about AIDS or other diseases that would not be helped by antibiotics.

"That we will have to wait and see," she said.

I was afraid that she would be angry at me for not being able to help her but things had started to get back to normal very soon. Back in Texas, I was spending more time at my job. For that, I got promoted but that didn't help me with my depression too much. What bothered me more was how my wife stopped resisting those men and how she started to take control of the scene. She had made those men pleasure her in the end. I was put on medication to help me feel better.

The day after my wife finally got a complete clean bill of health, I felt my wife had changed. Just as I how I could tell from subtle signs that she started to enjoy the four men gangbanging her, I could tell that she had changed in subtle ways I could not elaborate.

After the ordeal, Meena encouraged me to keep our sex life active. Although I had to wear a condom until we knew she was okay, I was able to make love to her. It took a lot of effort to get me in the mood but she kept at it by wearing sexy lingerie and taking patience with her mouth on my penis. The day after her clean bill of health, I should have been happy to go back into my wife without a condom. She still with unrelenting patience got me hard that night and managed to bring out a meager cum out of my uncooperative organ.

Always after sex, we lay in bed together. She snuggled herself under my arm. "I was just waiting to get the news that I was alright," she told me.

"I am really happy too," I said.

"I had a thought, actually more like a feeling since we got back from India," she continued.

"Yes," I said my voice sounding sleepy.

"Things can never be the same you know," she said.

"Yes, I can understand," I managed to say, still barely awake.

"I need something more," she said.

"I'm sorry," I told her. I knew I hadn't been much support to her emotionally and sexually these past six months.

"I checked on the internet," she continued. "There is this group of eight guys, some black but mostly white."

Surprising my sleep vanished as I heard those words from her mouth.

"It will be safe," she said. "I need it now. They all wear protection."

"How could you even think of such a thing?" I said. My voice cracked with emotion.

"It is nothing to do with our love but something in me now requires it. I can't put it off anymore because it is something I just have to go through," she said. She lifted her head and kissed me.

I knew then that I had lost her forever. Maybe I am a coward but I never tried to stop her.